Havenites Dabang

2 minutes ago, mirmz said:

hi unnie phi phi @Phikyl!!!!!!!!!!!! :PsyWhat:

i havent seen u over here for so long!

what have u been up to lately? 😍

Pretty much 100% school and work. I took a day last week where I didn't do anything school related and just played creepy video games but then I had to spend all day yesterday on school stuff to make up for it. 

How are you? School has started back up for you too, right? How's that going?

• Like 4
  • Haha 3
  • Heart Eyes 2

MDL                  Currently Watching: Hidden Love, Fireworks of My Heart, Erkenci Kus, King the Land

spacer.png

43 minutes ago, Phikyl said:

Pretty much 100% school and work. I took a day last week where I didn't do anything school related and just played creepy video games but then I had to spend all day yesterday on school stuff to make up for it. 

How are you? School has started back up for you too, right? How's that going?

wait r u a college student? 

and im doing good, school has been going on for about 8 weeks now i love seeing everyone again even if i have to wear a face covering. :heart:

Edited by mirmz
  • Like 7
  • Heart Eyes 1

mirmz out

*insert mic drop*

Explosion Mic Drop GIF by P.O.S. - Find & Share on GIPHY

ttyl people <3

On 10/11/2020 at 3:11 AM, abs-oluteM said:

@TRaNz I caught eps 1 of Private Lives. Your girl is doing a great job. 

omgomgomgomgomg

The show got me them Oceans 11,12,13 vibes ahahahha.

So fun and interesting to watch.

SeoBunnie's character is amazing, you see her in a different light compared to the usual cute innocent maknae she is. ahahaha

Ep2, your man steps in....sooooo good...this will be a fun drama to watch. hahaha

Outfit changes.....wooooo plentiful. :wow:

2 hours ago, Phikyl said:

I do miss you guys though and I will definitely show up on Discord more during breaks! 

Fickle pickle ..... MIA.

• Like 5
  • Heart Eyes 1
  • Sad 1

-- Survives on Bubble Milk Tea, Burgers, Fries, Chicken Nuggets and Fried Chicken --

-- Currently watching: {not watching anything at the moment} --

10 hours ago, mirmz said:

anyone else with a five letter username? i feel so lonely :PiplupCry:

10 hours ago, Jane said:

Calling @Lynne @Mouse @joccu__  :MewHi:

Hereee!!!! Lynne is here hhahaha...  

5 hours ago, Phikyl said:

I do miss you guys though and I will definitely show up on Discord more during breaks! 

Phiphi................................................................ jiayou!!! fighting!!!! 

• Like 5
  • Heart Eyes 2
9 hours ago, Phikyl said:

Phi! It's so good to see your name. Don't be a stranger!

13 hours ago, mirmz said:

thank u janey sometimes i just forget how may people r on this forum lmao

Ah I forgot about @TRaNz. The five-letter club is growing!

@Lynne How have you been?

• Like 4
  • Haha 3
  • Heart Eyes 1

2 minutes ago, Chocolate said:

Haha! Yes. There's never enough time. It is coming to year end and peak period for me. So weekends are also working days now too.

I know what you mean... yesterday.. I was called for work.. I started 9 in the morning.. and the next thing I know.. its already 14.00 haha..  

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
  • Sad 1
11 hours ago, mirmz said:

wait r u a college student? 

Yes. A returning college student though. I'm not fresh out of high school. lol. I'm trying to do a career change at the moment so I'm working on finishing my Bachelor's in Accounting. 

8 hours ago, TRaNz said:

Fickle pickle ..... MIA.

Yup. And I just got the notification today that Spring Break is cancelled so after the winter break, I have nada for time. :letalQQ:

2 hours ago, Jane said:

Phi! It's so good to see your name. Don't be a stranger!

hahaha. I'm trying not to be but learning everything online is a bit more difficult than actually physically going to class. It's a lot of figuring things out myself since there's not someone to actually show me how to do it. Most of the professors are just like "read this chapter, do X homework, take X test. I won't be doing lectures this quarter since everything is online." And then they don't respond to any questions. ><

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1
  • Heart Eyes 1
  • Sad 1

MDL                  Currently Watching: Hidden Love, Fireworks of My Heart, Erkenci Kus, King the Land

spacer.png

1 hour ago, Phikyl said:

hahaha. I'm trying not to be but learning everything online is a bit more difficult than actually physically going to class. It's a lot of figuring things out myself since there's not someone to actually show me how to do it. Most of the professors are just like "read this chapter, do X homework, take X test. I won't be doing lectures this quarter since everything is online." And then they don't respond to any questions. ><

I am relieved that at least you are studying online and not having to go to campus! I have been following bits of the news of outbreaks on US campuses and it does not sound great. Online learning sounds really tough, I did a couple of online courses before and 2-hour lecture is more like 4-6 hours because I keep stopping to replay what the lecturer said! To do a full course load, I can't imagine!

• Like 5

7 hours ago, Phikyl said:

It would be difficult for some time, as you're adjusting too for this type of learning. Afterwards, you'll be fine, even with minimal lectures. Even before the pandemic, there are some profs who would be giving classes maybe 3 or 4 times for the whole semester, but since they've given the syllabus the student doesn't have the excuse not to know what to study for tests. The workaround for this would be to do the homeworks and do the practice exercises at the books. 🙂 It would take some time, but once you get the hang of it, you'll be doing great.

Edited by MayanEcho
  • Like 5

spacer.png

Carpe diem, quam minimum credula postero