Show Off Your Stationery

Jane

SHOW OFF YOUR STATIONERY

tenor.gif

Are you a washi tape addict?

tenor.gif

Do you draw your own bullet journal?

tenor.gif?itemid=13710395

Do you love collecting notebooks, pens, markers and stickers?

tenor.gif

If you do, this is the thread for you! Join fellow Jang Havenites in sharing your latest stationery haul, your bullet journal spreads or even review your favourite pens and notebooks!

• Like 2
  • Haha 3
  • Star Struck 1
  • Heart Eyes 1
  • Clapping Hands 1
  • Party! 1

I will start! Here's my latest stationery haul from Shopee. I am loving the black washi tapes so much. It was my first time seeing it and I knew I had to add them to my collection! I also recently discovered all these cute stickers online (idk why I never bought them earlier) and bought a whole bunch to use in my bujo!

E1lxIklVEAcf-NK?format=jpg&name=large 

E1qgtzzUYAIF6O4?format=jpg&name=large 

Tagging @NiteWalker @abs-oluteM@JenL @SilverMoonTea @Tofu Share yours too!

• Like 3
  • Haha 2
  • Heart Eyes 3

OMGGGGG Yessss....Thank you for starting this thread @Jane :wow:...I'll post here soon. Not sure if you will be amazed or horrified by how much stationery I own. Be prepared to be shocked :laugh:

This is a very very very tiny portion of what I own...It was my last Japan trip haul

N2VQkDh.jpg

• Like 2
  • Haha 3
  • Heart Eyes 1
  • Shocked 1

Currently watching: Doctor Slump // Queen of Tears // The Impossible Heir

Current Obsessions: ❤ Lee Jae wook // Park Hyung Sik // Yoon Park

Podcast: These Dramatic Days

9 hours ago, JenL said:

OMGGGGG Yessss....Thank you for starting this thread @Jane ...I'll post here soon. Not sure if you will be amazed or horrified by how much stationery I own. Be prepared to be shocked 

This is a very very very tiny portion of what I own...It was my last Japan trip haul

WOW JEN WOW!

I haven't been buying too much pens recently because I have been using the Pilot Frixion refillables. I have a couple of Sarasa Clip pens and they are really good!

9 hours ago, SilverMoonTea said:

As you can see I like everything with gold glitter on it. Haha... Thats why last time the hint for my profile is blinking earrings, cos I love everything that sparkling! 

Ahhhh now we know! The calendar pages are cute!

• Like 3
  • Haha 4

10 minutes ago, SilverMoonTea said:

Pretty sure the thread not created to cure addiction? Ahahaha... Show me your stash! 

I super love this matryoshka sticker, and been with me for long time. I never used them, cos too sayang! (Translation - feel wasted)

i use some of them....cause to be honest i love to write....though im no decorator hahaha my sister is the one with a good brain for scrap-booking lols.....

i bought these 2 pocket tapes because i want the pockets to keep the stickers too whenever i went out or something as sometimes i love to bring along a book to scribble lols

sfmXQcU.jpg

• Like 4
  • Heart Eyes 3
11 hours ago, SilverMoonTea said:

If you guys looking for nice ballpoint. I suggest Muji gel ink. This have a very sharp colour, not bleeding and very nice to use. The price also not expensive. In future, I plan to only purchase this. 

I love Muji pens! I once bought so many (20) and gave some to my boss because he loves pens too. Right now, I only use Muji pens along with some other ones. 

I'll post my stationery stuff later when I have time to take a photo. :smile:

• Like 5
  • Haha 2

@SilverMoonTea Those patterned post-it notes are so pretty! Totally know what you mean by sayang to use!

On 5/19/2021 at 9:50 AM, NiteWalker said:

i bought these 2 pocket tapes because i want the pockets to keep the stickers too whenever i went out or something as sometimes i love to bring along a book to scribble lols

What are pocket tapes? Never seen it before.

• Like 5
  • Haha 2

LOLLLL, you guys made me feel sooooo much better of what I used to spend/collect stationaries! I used to collect pens (I also have the MUJI's gel pens!), letter pads (until I realised CRAP, what am I to do with them now people use emails and chat apps?!) and stickers. I also have a thing with those coloured Post-Its flags, tabs etc.

I have refrained from buying stationaries now because I hogged them and don't use them at all, especially stickers. You know how when people die, they have treasures to be buried with them, I think the stickers I collected are one of the things that will be buried/burnt to ashes with me. :laugh:

@JenL O-M-G to your collection of pens! I mean, that is A LOT!

Do you use them? All of my old pen collection, the pens' ink died on me. Recently had to purchase new Pilot gel pens because the one I've stashed had gone bad. I stopped writing so much ever since technologies took over my private and work life. I tried to be as paperless as possible these days and even though everybody said I have a neat writing, I still don't find hand-writing can be as neat and clean as printed letters, you know? xD

@SilverMoonTea I ... umm, used to be sticker collectors so I still have a whole chunk of them unused. By the way, a couple of my MUJI's gel pen ink doesn't dispense as well - especially the orange and light green :(

Edited by mademoiselle
  • Like 1
  • Haha 5
3 minutes ago, SilverMoonTea said:

@mademoiselleI'm starting to imagine myself buried with my stickers, pencil colour, and various cute notepad :laugh:

I will try my best to use most of them before buying again lols... 

I can't bring myself to use the stickers. For one, you can't get them anymore anywhere. Some of them are antique now I reckon... they were from Taiwan and manga-related!

• Like 2
  • Haha 3
2 hours ago, mademoiselle said:

LOLLLL, you guys made me feel sooooo much better of what I used to spend/collect stationaries! I used to collect pens (I also have the MUJI's gel pens!), letter pads (until I realised CRAP, what am I to do with them now people use emails and chat apps?!) and stickers. I also have a thing with those coloured Post-Its flags, tabs etc.

I still write daily because I use a notebook for my schedule and my work notes! But I stopped buying a lot of pens when I discovered the Frixion pens and their refills a few years ago. I just started buying a few more because I decided I want colours again :eeeee:

• Like 5

On 5/19/2021 at 10:53 AM, Jane said:

WOW JEN WOW!

I haven't been buying too much pens recently because I have been using the Pilot Frixion refillables. I have a couple of Sarasa Clip pens and they are really good

Haha I've been collecting gel pens since I was a kid...most kids did and stopped....but I continued and still collect... so I am a weird adult who still owns too many gel pens :lettalKWA:

On 5/19/2021 at 11:14 AM, NiteWalker said:

oh boy....u guys are not helping with my addictions lols

Haha I'm glad I'm not the only one with stationery addictions! :CharmanderYay:

On 5/19/2021 at 11:37 AM, SilverMoonTea said:

Pretty sure the thread not created to cure addiction? Ahahaha... Show me your stash! 

I super love this matryoshka sticker, and been with me for long time. I never used them, cos too sayang! (Translation - feel wasted)

Ooooh I love those Washi tapes too. The King Jim Kitta washi tapes? They have such beautiful patterns... big fan of stickers too. Those Russian rolls are cuuuute :hearties:

• Like 4
  • Haha 1
  • Heart Eyes 1

Currently watching: Doctor Slump // Queen of Tears // The Impossible Heir

Current Obsessions: ❤ Lee Jae wook // Park Hyung Sik // Yoon Park

Podcast: These Dramatic Days

14 hours ago, mademoiselle said:

I have refrained from buying stationaries now because I hogged them and don't use them at all, especially stickers. You know how when people die, they have treasures to be buried with them, I think the stickers I collected are one of the things that will be buried/burnt to ashes with me. :laugh:

i know what you mean, however i still push myself to scribble or write things as i watch things or drama....especially if im sitting on a table when i watches things.....

i tends to scribble and write....my colleagues love to see i write lols....they say my writing look goods and i say its look messy lols

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
  • Heart Eyes 1
5 hours ago, NiteWalker said:

i tends to scribble and write....my colleagues love to see i write lols....they say my writing look goods and i say its look messy lols

That's what most people tell me too and then I still find it messy, so we're similar in that hahaha.

16 hours ago, Jane said:

I still write daily because I use a notebook for my schedule and my work notes! But I stopped buying a lot of pens when I discovered the Frixion pens and their refills a few years ago. I just started buying a few more because I decided I want colours again

Someone gifted me a journal book... I was all Ooooh and was gonna do a Run On like Im Siwan - just writing a short summary of what happened in a day. Did it happen? Yes. Did it continue on? Nope. xDDDD

• Haha 5