Go Ahead 以家人之名 [2020]

2 minutes ago, NiteWalker said:

have u seen the thread i made for SWL, i had to check the profile pictures cause i dislike the first one i did for him....kinda like didnt did him any justice lols 😄 

no not yet...but where is that interview where SWL said that he fell in love with ling xiao character???? i need it WITH TRANSLATION... 😄 

• Like 3

Currently watching

K-Drama :  

C-Drama :  Road Home

5 minutes ago, NiteWalker said:

have u seen the thread i made for SWL, i had to check the profile pictures cause i dislike the first one i did for him....kinda like didnt did him any justice lols 😄 

I haven't checked it out yet but I will later on! 

• Like 2
  • Heart Eyes 1

spacer.pngQueen of Tears, My Lovely Runner, Doctor Slump

6 minutes ago, mouse said:

I haven't checked it out yet but I will later on! 

i tired to create different pattern so that all my profiles dont look the same for the artist....hahahaha....if it is not nice tell me k....i redo it again hahahaha

im very new to all this profile creation....i usually did it the simple way hahahaha

urgh....i cant get over how a guy can look at a girl like that and pls tell me which guy will hug a sister like this?

aCHeT6N.jpg

• Heart Eyes 4
22 minutes ago, NiteWalker said:

btw did i see @themarchioness hehehehehe 😄 welcome abroad 😄 @Lynne told me she is going to get you and i know you're wonderful with review too 😄 

Hahaha, cat’s out of the bag, I’ve been spied! Yes and yes, @Lynne warned me I would be dragged here. I am loving this drama to pieces. :classic_love:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Heart Eyes 1
  • Party! 1

My Fanfics

Descendants of the Sun • A Love So Beautiful • Le Coupe de Foudre • Gank Your Heart • Go Ahead • Legend of Fei

1 minute ago, themarchioness said:

Hahaha, cat’s out of the bag, I’ve been spied! Yes and yes, @Lynne warned me I would be dragged here. I am loving this drama to pieces. :classic_love:

hahahaha you lost your first post to this drama in here too hahahahah 😄 

hahaha honestly i love this drama to bits and pieces too....again SongYun didnt fail to amaze me 😄 sorry im biased when it came to her hahahaha

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
Just now, NiteWalker said:

hahahaha you lost your first post to this drama in here too hahahahah 😄 

hahaha honestly i love this drama to bits and pieces too....again SongYun didnt fail to amaze me 😄 sorry im biased when it came to her hahahaha

Now you make me regretful I didn’t lose it to the Yibo thread... which I was just checking out until I saw the notification of your reply pop up. 😂

TSY is great in this drama.  I’m also pretty sure she has drunk from the fountain of youth, as no matter what drama I watch her in and what year I watch her in, she never seems to age.  

My favorite characters to watch are the dads... they could be a comedy show on their own. And the little boy who played young ZQ has my heart. 

• Haha 3
  • Heart Eyes 1

My Fanfics

Descendants of the Sun • A Love So Beautiful • Le Coupe de Foudre • Gank Your Heart • Go Ahead • Legend of Fei

3 minutes ago, themarchioness said:

Now you make me regretful I didn’t lose it to the Yibo thread... which I was just checking out until I saw the notification of your reply pop up. 😂

too late......hahaha just admit it....you love this drama as much as i do hahahahaha

3 minutes ago, themarchioness said:

TSY is great in this drama.  I’m also pretty sure she has drunk from the fountain of youth, as no matter what drama I watch her in and what year I watch her in, she never seems to age.

exactly.....she doesnt....she make u believe she is a teenager after all....and u wont doubt her at all...and her reaction and her actions spokes of a teenager actions too....

4 minutes ago, themarchioness said:

My favorite characters to watch are the dads... they could be a comedy show on their own. And the little boy who played young ZQ has my heart. 

same both fathers is honestly great......they guide and stern when needed and the songs that @Lynne kept on harping about from Mao BuYi that she made me go and study the lyrics....now i cant listen to it without shedding tears...

i love the flow of the whole stories and it just kinda jive.....

the kids actors is really good in here too......the Young LingXiao, Young ZiQiu and Young JianJian......all these kids are good.....!

i hate MingYue!!!!!!!!!

• Haha 2
19 minutes ago, NiteWalker said:

i hate MingYue!!!!!!!!!

Why?  You may have watched farther ahead of me (I'm following the YouTube/Viki schedule) and maybe you've seen something I don't yet know about, but right now, her only "crime" is to crush on LX.  But that's all it is - an infatuation - and while I would rather her get over it sooner rather than later, I don't hate her for it.  Besides, from her perspective, it's not as if she thinks she's poaching on her friend's territory when JJ has only ever told her that she thinks of the boys as her brothers. 

I actually feel bad for MingYue what with the way she's had to live under her mother's domineering thumb.  No wonder she's confused about how she really feels and is easily swayed.

I reserve my hate in this show for people like... the three generation of women in LX's maternal family, as JJ once put it.  LX's maternal uncle (who I seriously wanted to reach through the screen to punch when he accused LX of being responsible for his sister's death and being a cold, unfeeling son).  And ZQ's sperm donor (as I refuse to call him a father, even a biological one).  😝

• Haha 4

My Fanfics

because from what i seen is that she make use of JianJian to get closer to LingXiao, and it irks me.....

if she had been upfront about it, i probably still alright. However she kept it under wrap that she like LingXiao and the way she doing it behind JianJian's back, okie fair enough JianJian hate the mention of her two brothers previously due to the separation....

what i couldnt take it also how she was blind that her conversation with LingXiao always revolved around JianJian after all

that so call 'mother' deserved to be line up at the other end of the shotgun and then it still a waste of the bullets i tell you......that Uncle....are you sure he is an uncle? who force a boy who just graduated to make some massive decision without even consulting Father Ling?

wow i was happy seeing how Father Ling exploded over the phone on the uncle! and while Father Ling was screaming over the phone i was clapping my hands on that!

oh that donor....dang i dont even remember him 😛 he doesnt worth our memories....we should thank him....if not because of him...Father Li will not have a bigger and better shop too, thanks and no thanks to his underhanded method......

• Like 2

@themarchioness 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRseAIG_gr7HSVtYp0be1_

1 hour ago, themarchioness said:

I reserve my hate in this show for people like... the three generation of women in LX's maternal family, as JJ once put it.  LX's maternal uncle (who I seriously wanted to reach through the screen to punch when he accused LX of being responsible for his sister's death and being a cold, unfeeling son).  And ZQ's sperm donor (as I refuse to call him a father, even a biological one).  😝

3 Generation Chen jia are selfishhh... selfish to the bone!!! arghh...

and totes agree about the others.

Yeah. about Mingyue.. it has something to do on today's episode (18) 

Spoiler

It's getting very embarrassing to watch her so immersed in her delusion. A part of me end up feeling pity for her, but another part of me feels so uncomfortable FOR HER because we know that she's wrong... and she misunderstood. 

I really wish her crush would end soon..   

Outside of Lingxiao matters, I know that she didn't have it easy with her mother..  

I think MingYue might leave for Beijing later... 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
45 minutes ago, Mouse said:

As for ZQ, I also think that he loves JJ only as a sister.

Pretty much.  Any consideration he gives to JJ as a life partner is based on confused feelings, generated by the powers of persuasions from his friends, and probably also feelings of debt that he carries towards JJ and her father.  He's not really in love with her in that way, and I trust he'll figure that out eventually.

Edited by themarchioness
  • Like 4

My Fanfics

Pretty much.  Any consideration he gives to JJ as a life partner is based on confused feelings, generated by the powers of persuasions from his friends, and probably also feelings of debt that he carries towards JJ and her father.  He's not really in love with her in that way, and I trust he'll figure that out eventually.

well he is being lead astray by the buddy hehehehehe it the Buddy fault for putting the ideas in his head!!!!

• Like 3
33 minutes ago, NiteWalker said:

well he is being lead astray by the buddy hehehehehe it the Buddy fault for putting the ideas in his head!!!!

I know (I skim ahead sometimes, too).  But that's a spoiler for those of us who are following the YouTube/Viki schedule, shhhh.  😉  But like I said, for ZQ, I suspect there are also deeper reasons for why he is able to be led astray.  That feeling that he owes a debt to JJ's family.  The lack of security and sense of belonging that he's always carried with him.  Probably working through those will also help him figure out how he really feels about JJ, which is nothing more than as a sister.

• Like 4

My Fanfics

I know (I skim ahead sometimes, too).  But that's a spoiler for those of us who are following the YouTube/Viki schedule, shhhh.  😉  But like I said, for ZQ, I suspect there are also deeper reasons for why he is able to be led astray.  That feeling that he owes a debt to JJ's family.  The lack of security and sense of belonging that he's always carried with him.  Probably working through those will also help him figure out how he really feels about JJ, which is nothing more than as a sister.

I agree with you. Also, he's been away from JJ for 9 years and he for sure missed her and is longing for the same close bond they had when they were kids. Him returning home and finding that the relationship is a bit awkward, combined with the fact that they're the only family he has, is probably making him a bit panicky and wanting to put things back the way they were before he left. The scene where they are celebrating HePing's birthday and ZQ follows JJ home and says "please don't abandon me" is actually very telling of his insecurities. He was abandoned by his mother and he is afraid the lose the only family he knows.

19 minutes ago, Lynne said:

I ship ZiQiu x Happiness😆

I’m actually not sure if romance is in the card for ZQ at the moment.

Because the way i see it, his story arc is about belonging and finally at peace as part of the family. Sigh.....

I, too, ship ZQ's happiness. Even if LX and JJ are destined to be together, I still want ZQ to be happy. I, too, am not confident that he will end up with anyone in particular but I actually would prefer that as his story is about a sense of belonging.

• Like 4

11 minutes ago, Mouse said:

I actually would prefer that as his story is about a sense of belonging.

To be honest, I wish this too. But, I think he needs to heal first before he can really commit.

There’s actually quite a few candidate for ZQ hahahhaa... MingYue, Cashier lady, Tan Can.. and even Little orange haha (don’t hit me on the last part OK 😛 I got it from reading an article) 

But no matter what for him to open up on a relationship, he’ll need to be happy first. It might happen on the show... or it might not... Lets wait and see.

I think once Jianjian and Lingxiao get together and got ZiQiu’s approval. He might also starts to open up for a relationship. I mean life of being a lightbulb is not easy you know 🤣

• Like 3
3 minutes ago, Lynne said:

To be honest, I wish this too. But, I think he needs to heal first before he can really commit.

There’s actually quite a few candidate for ZQ hahahhaa... MingYue, Cashier lady, Tan Can.. and even Little orange haha (don’t hit me on the last part OK 😛 I got it from reading an article) 

But no matter what for him to open up on a relationship, he’ll need to be happy first. It might happen on the show... or it might not... Lets wait and see.

I think once Jianjian and Lingxiao get together and got ZiQiu’s approval. He might also starts to open up for a relationship. I mean life of being a lightbulb is not easy you know 🤣

Or maybe ZQ will stay with HaiChao forever... now there's the true love story... the love between a father and son. 🥰

ZQ did always say he was going to stay with HaiChao and take care of him.

• Like 1
  • Party! 2