Go Ahead 以家人之名 [2020]

9 hours ago, themarchioness said:

You and me both... and I reaaaalllly could've done without the adding of ZB into the mix.  The loveline chart in this drama is so all over the place!  But I literally groaned out loud when he walked into the girls' apartment and had his golden halo moment the minute he saw MY, LOL.  

hahahaha how true....i was like.....so one girl like this guy this guy like another girl......

still without all this lines over the place....and spice it up what does viewer get to talk about? 😄 hahahahaha

i feel bad for CanTan, i think MY not seeing him in that way though and she knew of CT liking him ROFL

5 hours ago, themarchioness said:

- Oh come on!  Would it have been so hard to spare a minute in the car to set her straight???  (This is only going to make misunderstanding grow to be that much worse.  *groan*)  Send her a text while waiting for the airplane, at least!  

hahahaha....u know i was like he should had just outright reject her!!!! 

i totally had to stop myself from groaning out loud......and my mom was checking in on me....so u and me are on the same boat....i honestly dont dare to think what we do if we're in the same room??? reach in and shake LingXiao????!!! 

hahahahaha poor guy hahaha

• Haha 1
30 minutes ago, NiteWalker said:

hahahaha....u know i was like he should had just outright reject her!!!! 

As I said to @Lynne this is how you know you’re watching a drama... BECAUSE THEY’RE JUST PROLONGING THE TORTURE. In real life, he’d be setting her straight immediately. 😝

32 minutes ago, NiteWalker said:

i totally had to stop myself from groaning out loud......and my mom was checking in on me....so u and me are on the same boat....i honestly dont dare to think what we do if we're in the same room??? reach in and shake LingXiao????!!! 

hahahahaha poor guy hahaha

Hahaha. We’d be rolling around the floor, clutching our hearts in frustration. Either that or we’d hop into the computer screen, slap some people around a bit, set everyone else straight, and the drama would be over just like that because HAPPILY EVER AFTER! 😂

• Haha 2

My Fanfics

Descendants of the Sun • A Love So Beautiful • Le Coupe de Foudre • Gank Your Heart • Go Ahead • Legend of Fei

18 hours ago, themarchioness said:

maybe the dads

LX's dad figured it out for sure. He mentions it specifically to JJ's dad in one of the past couple eps. They were joking about keeping JJ in the family and not marrying her outside at the time. 

As for sending a text to tell the friend he's not interested, that's not really LX's style. If it was, he would've just sent JJ a text at some point telling her he liked her! He's more the "tell it to your face" kind of person. I'm choosing to give him the benefit of the doubt and say he was worried about getting through security and didn't want to miss his flight AND didn't want to break her heart before he'd even thought of how to confess to JJ. 

@Tofu Did you catch up to today's ep yet? 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

MDL                  Currently Watching: Hidden Love, Fireworks of My Heart, Erkenci Kus, King the Land

spacer.png

19 minutes ago, Phikyl said:

LX's dad figured it out for sure. He mentions it specifically to JJ's dad in one of the past couple eps. They were joking about keeping JJ in the family and not marrying her outside at the time. 

But that’s just it. They were joking around so I can’t say his comment was made based on actual knowledge of how his son feels. Besides, between the two dads, don’t you think it’d be Papa Li who’d be more likely to figure it out first?  The only advantage Papa Ling has is that it’s his own son, but really, it’s Papa Li the kids keep in touch with and talk to.  

(I need to go and rewatch that scene... there are a lot of scenes I need to rewatch... 😂)

Edited by themarchioness
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

My Fanfics

Descendants of the Sun • A Love So Beautiful • Le Coupe de Foudre • Gank Your Heart • Go Ahead • Legend of Fei

8 minutes ago, themarchioness said:

But that’s just it. They were joking around so I can’t say his comment was made based on actual knowledge of how his son feels. Besides, between the two dads, don’t you think it’d be Papa Li who’d be more likely to figure it out first?  The only advantage Papa Ling has is that it’s his own son, but really, it’s Papa Li the kids keep in touch with and talk to.  

however Father Ling seems to be very happy when LingXiao was told to by the neighborhood aunties to chase after JianJian he was like 

'Okie, I will work hard.'

its like a sure thing for him to declare that he really like JianJian in front of everyone

• Like 1
  • Heart Eyes 1

@themarchioness Its a lovely quote for sure...  ❤️

Anyway.. watching the latest episodes.. I am constantly amused by Jianjian's reaction.... hahahaaha.. but its understandable that she feel irritated with both brothers... but her different sets of reaction are already a clue right? LOL

Boy does Ling xiao is coming hard on her.. LOL

ZiQiu, my precious child.. he's really confused right now huh...  

I feel like Li papa is a little sad that ZiQiu decided to pursue Jianjian...  

While his scene with jianjian was funny as hell, I do feel a little twinge of pain for him.. because what he really wants is not marriage.. but legally entering the family...  But I do believe this is part of his story arc.. in his road to finally found his belonging and also confidence on his place in the family.. it will be bumpy.. but I have faith he'll get there.. he knows that he is loved.. 

Tan can quote to Jianjian caught me by surprise tbh... "Don't take your happiness for granted" and its absolutely true. 

• Like 5
9 minutes ago, Lynne said:

Tan can quote to Jianjian caught me by supprise tbh... "Don't take your happiness for granted" and its absolutely true. 

TanCan's quote would had been on points if not for JianJian's dilemma as the current issues JianJian is facing isnt because she does appreciate her brothers...

the headache of facing something that she never thought about....which was why she won the nickname 'dense' 😄 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
12 minutes ago, Lynne said:

but her different set of reaction is already a clue right?

She has always reacted differently to the brothers even when they were all kids.  LX is someone whose friendship she pursued and then idolized.  ZQ was more the pesky one that she wrestled around with.  😝

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

My Fanfics

8 minutes ago, themarchioness said:

She has always reacted differently to the brothers even when they were all kids.  LX is someone whose friendship she pursued and then idolized.  ZQ was more the pesky one that she wrestled around with.  😝

ZQ is the brother she needed while well...LX is more like a guy she need to control her hahahaha

u're going to love episode 24 i tell you.....damn....LX is jealous with a straight face

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
7 minutes ago, NiteWalker said:

ZQ is the brother she needed while well...LX is more like a guy she need to control her hahahaha

u're going to love episode 24 i tell you.....damn....LX is jealous with a straight face

He controls them both! Hahaha. Loved that scene where ZQ asks to drink beer and LX says, “Call me Ge,” and so ZQ does, and then LX’s like, “No.” 😅

And omg.... that’s what has been missing from my evening. I’ve been sitting here wondering what was I not doing that I should be doing: skimming ahead!  Doh. I blame work today.  It has me so brain dead and confused, I’m missing out on Go Ahead. 

• Haha 3

My Fanfics

12 minutes ago, themarchioness said:

I’ve been sitting here wondering what was I not doing that I should be doing: skimming ahead!  Doh. I blame work today.  It has me so brain dead and confused, I’m missing out on Go Ahead. 

hahahaaha.. don't wait for us... just "GO AHEAD" and skim... sorryy for the bad pun @themarchioness hahahaha

New Poster for Qixi - Chinese Valentine's Day! ❤️

Source HUACE

Spoiler

EgO-d_zUcAESzPG?format=jpg&name=900x900

Anyway.. there's a special preview for qixi... have you check it out @NiteWalker?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Heart Eyes 1
7 minutes ago, themarchioness said:

He controls them both! Hahaha. Loved that scene where ZQ asks to drink beer and LX says, “Call me Ge,” and so ZQ does, and then LX’s like, “No.” 😅

oh totally.....and i love it when they were eating those sweet potato at the hospital bench.....hahahaha where ...ZQ was looking at it....and he purposely took a bite!!!!!!!!!!!

man LX can be a sadist u know!!!

• Haha 3
6 minutes ago, Lynne said:

hahahaaha.. don't wait for us... just "GO AHEAD" and skim... sorryy for the bad pun @themarchioness hahahaha

Groooooaaaaannnn... 😅😅😅

Spoilers... 

Spoiler

"I was drunk last night; I don't remember anything!"

Um, yeah. Cuz that sounded convincing! Lol.

9 minutes ago, NiteWalker said:

man LX can be a sadist u know!!!

Spoiler

Like in the elevator?! 

• Haha 4

My Fanfics

8 hours ago, themarchioness said:

Oh come on!  Would it have been so hard to spare a minute in the car to set her straight???  (This is only going to make misunderstanding grow to be that much worse.  *groan*)  Send her a text while waiting for the airplane, at least!  

YES!!! Totally how I feel! Seriously, all he had to say was "No, I like someone else". That takes all of 2 seconds to say and then he can get out of the car. 

And also...

Spoiler

Ugh, I have a feeling you might be right but I hope that isn't the case! I would feel so so bad for ZQ.. I'm hoping he was still able to get a good education. My guess is that his dad withdrew financial support when ZQ arrived in the UK and didn't want anything to do with him. But rather than go home (maybe he couldn't afford it or didn't want to worry his family), he decided to stay and fund his own education by working part time jobs like he had intended to do back home any way. It would just break my heart if he didn't get the education he deserved after all the hard work he put in to his grades and considering the sacrifices he's made.

• Like 3
  • Heart Eyes 1

spacer.pngQueen of Tears, My Lovely Runner, Doctor Slump

58 minutes ago, themarchioness said:

Groooooaaaaannnn... 😅😅😅

Spoilers... 

Hide contents

"I was drunk last night; I don't remember anything!"

Um, yeah. Cuz that sounded convincing! Lol.

Hide contents

Like in the elevator?! 

every thing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

he is damn............really really 1 smooth talker!!! i had been telling @Lynne that on the whatapps!!!!!!!!!!

Okie before i switch mood....im going to swoon over this one first....and @Lynne dont u dare post the picture of the spectators when they were filming this one!!!

EgPX_h0XoAALXSn?format=jpg&name=large

• Haha 2
1 hour ago, Lynne said:

but her different sets of reaction are already a clue right? LOL

ZiQiu, my precious child.. he's really confused right now huh...  

I feel like Li papa is a little sad that ZiQiu decided to pursue Jianjian...  

It’s not just JJ. Even I can’t take ZQ seriously. 😂 The dear boy’s heart is in the right place but he needs to stop listening to those around him, and listen to himself instead. I think the same thing as you do @Lynne, that what he really wants is a family. And that’s why Papa Li is so worried.  He’s afraid of the damage that could be done if things don’t go well.  He knows what ZQ stands to lose.  Ah, my heart bleeds with empathy watching Papa Li worry for his little ducklings as he does. 

Spoiler

That scene at the breakfast table, it had me near tears again... I don’t know why but it’s always ZQ’s wretched past that brings out my sadness whereas LX’s just makes me angry, lol.  (For him, not at him, obv.)  But hearing ZQ ask if his mom wanted to see him, his shaky laugh as he tried to pretend he was okay and that it was no big deal, and then LX’s thoughtful words of wisdom.  I think it was when his “Ge” chimed in that I started to tear up again... aiii... these three... they kill me whenever they show off all the ways in which they care about each other and watch out for one another! 

16 minutes ago, NiteWalker said:

he is damn............really really 1 smooth talker!!!

Dude.  When he decides to start his pursuit, he’s got only one speed level: Full. On. Throttle.  I guess we shouldn’t be surprised.  Xue ba’s... they don’t do anything by halves.  😂

31 minutes ago, Mouse said:

YES!!! Totally how I feel! Seriously, all he had to say was "No, I like someone else". That takes all of 2 seconds to say and then he can get out of the car. 

Right???  That’s what I’m saying!  Sigh.....

Spoiler

And I hope you’re right that he was able get an education in England, even if it had to be self-funded. Unfortunately, I also suspect he ended up getting ditched by his sperm donor at some point.  It would make sense then that he stayed away longer than originally intended to earn enough money, until he finally felt he could return home, because he didn’t want to fail his family back home, feel like he was being a burden to them, and etc. 

Seriously, I need for these boys and all their secrets to be revealed so that the healing process can begin. 

• Haha 2

My Fanfics

2 minutes ago, themarchioness said:

Dude.  When he decides to start his pursuit, he’s got only one speed level: Full. On. Throttle.  I guess we shouldn’t be surprised.  Xue ba’s... they don’t do anything by halves.  😂

hey he pen up for damn 9 years you know...

i told @Lynne the water dam had BURST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

he is on high gear and all the way into HOME RUN!!!

• Party! 1
1 hour ago, NiteWalker said:

Okie before i switch mood....im going to swoon over this one first....and @Lynne dont u dare post the picture of the spectators when they were filming this one!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA

COME ON.... It is comical hahaha

The kissing scene was taken at night on a campus in full view of TONS OF FANS!!! LOL

Spoiler

3xzvN7W.jpg

4FlOu4x.jpg

Lastly let me leave this tweet again... haha.. 

53 minutes ago, NiteWalker said:

i told @Lynne the water dam had BURST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

he is on high gear and all the way into HOME RUN!!!

he's on killing it!!!!! hahahha... 

• Haha 1
59 minutes ago, themarchioness said:

Seriously, I need for these boys and all their secrets to be revealed so that the healing process can begin. 

YES.... and I agree with everyone about ZQ's situation in england.. sigh....... 

i'm also on the same page with you about the scene on the breakfast table..... 😢 First, ZQ trying to be tough, and then LX's word, lastly I then see the look on the dads face.. theirs a weight of sadness in their eyes.. but it is something that has happen.. and the way to go forward for ZQ is to face it. 

• Like 1
13 minutes ago, Lynne said:

HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA

COME ON.... It is comical hahaha

The kissing scene was taken at night on a campus in full view of TONS OF FANS!!! LOL

oh no no no no no....not even going to click on that spoiler!!!!! you a sadist.....

just like what JianJian said

Spoiler

what have you learn in SG, you had become bad!!! Brain dead!!! You dare to threaten me.....me me me....hahahahaha

• Haha 1