Go Ahead 以家人之名 [2020]

Have we discussed the OST to this drama?  I really love it.  All the songs perfectly capture the emotions in this drama, especially the opening credit song, which is my favorite.  But I'm glad TSY got to contribute to the OST as well, if only so they could play her song in the background as JJ thought back to LX's kisses.  😂

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

My Fanfics

Descendants of the Sun • A Love So Beautiful • Le Coupe de Foudre • Gank Your Heart • Go Ahead • Legend of Fei

1 hour ago, themarchioness said:

Have we discussed the OST to this drama?  I really love it.  All the songs perfectly capture the emotions in this drama, especially the opening credit song, which is my favorite.  But I'm glad TSY got to contribute to the OST as well, if only so they could play her song in the background as JJ thought back to LX's kisses.  😂

hehehe

because she hasnt 'realize'

hahahahahaha

:laugh:

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
5 minutes ago, Lynne said:

The scene that warms my heart so much... When Li Jianjian needs a boost of energy... she knows where to look for.

From little sun to big sun... "Dad, I love you.. Good Night"

yes totally......this tell us when we get the chance we must always let our love one know we love them.....i always make it a habit to tell my mom hahaha

no longer stood a chance to tell my dad.....and i was too young to know that then....took it for granted that he will always be there... 

:hearties:

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Li Haichao is a really good father... and guide...

I was looking up on the OST again this morning... hence my weird chat on discord this morning haha.. 

Yes @themarchioness the lyrics are really well written. They captures the feeling of this drama so well.

Rain

Li Jianjian's song... for all the guys in her family... fathers and brothers.. 

If Rain

I think this is He Zi Qiu... there were mentions of memories, sun, and wings... and this 3 reminds of of ZiQiu... 

The Light Which Cannot Be Seen 

This one, I'm still debating who does this song belong to. 

PS. I AM NOT READY TO TALK ABOUT THE LATEST EPISODES lol..... 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

:MewHi: oh, I might be the slowest one from everyone here, still in ep 26. About to begin ep 27. I really enjoy watching the episodes. See how JJ and LX loves bloom in secrecy, aww :cuddle: The stealing kiss from LX was done pretty witty, smooth and sweet as sugar. Like he knows the right moment of it. Love seeing JJ reaction. I love this girl, her expression never fail to amaze me.

I feel sad for ZQ both of his biological parents are all horrible. They don't even to apologize. They show how arrogant they are and thinking being distant from him is the right way since he has become someone else's son. I thought LX's mom is the worst, well ZQ's mom is the worst of worst. He just need her apology and show some love to him, poor ZQ. 

and the girl's fight and their friendship are so flaw and beautiful. And I am so thankful that writer didn't turn Yueliang to be this typical clingy second FL. she's mature and move on well. That how life is, not running and it moves ahead, just go ahead. Please let TC be a successful actress as she wishes, and get her another cool and handsome guy. She deserves it. Feeling sad for her. She might look easy going from outside but she's broken-hearted inside. 

Now I just don't want ZQ to find out that his brother date his sister, lol. Seriously, I believe he must be more perfect as JJ's brother, like a real real brother not a lover. But still if he knows this he must be shocked and the same reaction like Yueliang will also be him. I hope I am wrong. 

Edited by Alice Wonderland
  • Like 3
32 minutes ago, Alice Wonderland said:

I feel sad for ZQ both of his biological parents are all horrible. They don't even to apologize. They show how arrogant they are and thinking being distant from him is the right way since he has become someone else's son. I thought LX's mom is the worst, well ZQ's mom is the worst of worst. He just need her apology and show some love to him, poor ZQ.

ZQ's mom is actually my favorite mom right now.  It's true she abandoned him, and those have left scars of rejection on ZQ, but we also learn and see that she did it because she wasn't able to support him (was barely able to support herself) and so left him in a place where she believed he would have a better life (she was right about that; Papa Li is wonderful).

Even now, she continues to make decisions based on what she believes to be in ZQ's best interest.  She doesn't apologize to him because she doesn't think she has the right to return and be in his life -- importantly, that doesn't mean she doesn't want to be a part of his life.  The fact that she doesn't believe she has the right demonstrates that she recognizes the debt she owes her son and doesn't want to bring more trouble to him.  This is completely unlike LX's mom who not only left behind her son, but now expects and demands that he is a part of her life (notice: I am very purposely phrasing it this way as she doesn't even have the decency to want to be a part of LX's life, but rather, the the arrow works in the other direction for Chen Ting).

Already we can see, though, ZQ's mother will return into his life.  She is already watching over him from afar and trying to help him (the fact that she doesn't want him to know about it, though, again, speaks to the fact that she does not want to cause a disruption in his life through her presence -- i.e., thinking of him).  ZQ's mom lived up to part of her responsibility in the past by at least returning the money that she owed Papa Li, and I believe that she will live up to the rest of her responsibility when she and ZQ mend their relationship in the end.

• Like 3

My Fanfics

Descendants of the Sun • A Love So Beautiful • Le Coupe de Foudre • Gank Your Heart • Go Ahead • Legend of Fei

HeMei left and came bk however she didnt demand that ZiQiu forgave unlike ChenTing who made the demand and expect LingXiao to accept her back with open arms.....

one thing about ChenTing which i look from as a patient bounds to bed....and need to rely on someone is grating on her......however during the 9 years LingXiao is with her at Singapore, ChenTing didnt really abuse him...

the demands and the things he need to do without break and with LingXiao is someone who kept everything bottle insides him ...so this contribute to his depression.....

• Like 2
4 hours ago, Alice Wonderland said:

haha, I see. But she is still much bearable to watch unlike the annoying JJ's senior bf, I feel like want to smack him and kick him out of their workshop. I wonder why would the senior date her. He's materialistic, very cunning as he seems, and so rude even to his boss. 

I think his worst moment had to be at the hot pot restaurant.  That smug, satisfied expression on his face as he brought up JJ's anonymous online post.  My palms itched to slap it away!  I just hated how obvious and excited he was to see the fireworks explode.  That's how you know a person's not a good seed -- when they're the type of person who takes pleasure in another person's misfortune. 

I hope JJ's friend/business partner wakes up and sees him for who he truly is: a rotten apple.

• Like 4

My Fanfics

12 hours ago, themarchioness said:

I think his worst moment had to be at the hot pot restaurant.  That smug, satisfied expression on his face as he brought up JJ's anonymous online post.  My palms itched to slap it away!  I just hated how obvious and excited he was to see the fireworks explode.  That's how you know a person's not a good seed -- when they're the type of person who takes pleasure in another person's misfortune. 

I hope JJ's friend/business partner wakes up and sees him for who he truly is: a rotten apple.

Yup. I have sense his bad intention from the start. Look how he tries to control how to spend the money and all. Arghhh.... that lady senior is dumb or what. What does she see from him? I guess he date her for his own benefit. Look how excited he was when the senior wants to buy him the limited edition bag, hey is he leeching her off? What a jerk!

11 hours ago, Lynne said:

@themarchioness Yes, that trash also like to sow discord between Jianjian and Dujun... luckily Dujun is still sensible when it comes to Jianjian... 

Ah . Dujun is the senior's name?? 

She needs to realize how he is. I wonder what blinds her?? Love? Sigh... It's annoying. 

Just done ep 27. Ah.. I feel bad for JJ. I know she doesn't want to break her brother's heart but the situation is not that easy for her to side with. And she finally realizes how LX is having a serious psychological issues that needs to care. We see his childhood trauma isn't treated well and just lives with it for years. So it might also affects how he is now.

42 minutes ago, NiteWalker said:

honestly someone really need to throw garbage away....why keep them???!!! it stink!!!!

Dunno. That lady senior likes the garbage. She blinded by her love. Lols

• Like 1
27 minutes ago, Alice Wonderland said:

Just done ep 27. Ah.. I feel bad for JJ. I know she doesn't want to break her brother's heart but the situation is not that easy for her to side with. And she finally realizes how LX is having a serious psychological issues that needs to care. We see his childhood trauma isn't treated well and just lives with it for years. So it might also affects how he is now.

yes and he isnt someone who love to talk....he kept everything inside of him....he bottle it up....

JianJian is not going to let go....she is determine to have her LingXiao Ge back.....and i'm glad no matter what happen, JianJian will be there for him....

JianJian is also there for ZiQiu, in a different sense....ZiQiu lack of confidence and security reason.....as his mother left him and never look back....and the heart to heart talk they will have when ZiQiu brought the dog back will cure him

• Like 1
19 hours ago, Alice Wonderland said:

I feel sad for ZQ both of his biological parents are all horrible.

@Alice Wonderland Please read the spoiler tag after watching episode 27-28 

Spoiler

It saddens me to say, I think she left him for a good reason. It was something she couldn’t tell her family. It was implied in episode 28 that she left him for his sake. She may not be like ZB.  I do feel bad for ZQ but in ending credits she does get forgiven.  She does want to make his life easier but she seems to have forgotten word hurt and there are something you don’t say to your children. 

Father Ling finally stepped up. Was so proud of him . He took the initiative to find out what is wrong with his son.  I knew his mother burned him. That selfish Hag!! He protected her. Why ?????? As @NiteWalker said she is changing but needed to vent after watching episodes 26-27

Now Father Ling knows he is depressed. He wants to protect his son’s  reputation so he can have a good marriage.

Father Li knows he raised his daughter right. She took the initiative for him to start Dating again .
I think for him there is only one woman for him . She died already, I don’t think he ever planned on getting married

He Mai  I think she is lying . I don’t think she is married. Where is her husband ?? We never see him and her son has a major trauma. ( If she is married and because of budgets they could not find man to pose as a husband it will make me very angry.  She seems to struggling to raise her son because he is always biting other kids for touching his toys. She should know that all children are precious to their parents. All parents wants their kids to be safe. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Favorite Favorite Artist  Bae Doona, Moon Chae Won, Gong Hyo Jin, Cho Seung Woo, Jang Hyuk,, Jo In Sung,  Gong Yoo

Drama watching now: Plot Love,  Chimera ,The Psychologist, Always have,Always will , Show Windows: Queens House

I watched this interview last week, where Tan SongYun and Song WeiLong explain the background behind of the love confession. 

The full interview is here

Spoiler

Sorry I cant find any that have a full english sub.

Back to this interview.. I think this is a really good one in explaining Jianjian's behaviour in the followup of Ling Xiao's pursuit.  I really really love the detail the producer had Jianjian do... it explain so much.

Translation that i found on the net :

• Like 1

I feel like we might get a heartbreaking/sad episode again tonight.. I dunno why all the promotion material are tearjerkers... 

11 minutes ago, NiteWalker said:

okie @Lynne scold me just now!!! say i should take a pity on poor Zhang XinZheng.....so okie

HEART PAIN for 3 Seconds!!! 

haha... pity him angie.. hahaha.. everyone must be laughing so hard on the set.