Go Ahead 以家人之名 [2020]

4 hours ago, NiteWalker said:

@ktcjdrama i saw you are watching this one too???

hehehe what is ur thought on it? :) 

Yes, I started late. I really love it, especially when depicting the trio relationships with the two fathers. Cried so much for certain scenes. A great drama.

I'm not finished yet though, honestly a bit harder to continue after LX and JJ got together... haha... prefer to watch more of the family stuff. I'm just watching slowly now, because I kinda know how it ends already ;-)

• Like 1
  • Party! 1

MTDzeiV.gif

Currently watching: Queen of Tears // Midnight Studio // Lovely Runner // Hide // Snowstorm Love

11 hours ago, ktcjdrama said:

Yes, I started late. I really love it, especially when depicting the trio relationships with the two fathers. Cried so much for certain scenes. A great drama.

I'm not finished yet though, honestly a bit harder to continue after LX and JJ got together... haha... prefer to watch more of the family stuff. I'm just watching slowly now, because I kinda know how it ends already ;-)

hahaha 

actually i love the arch where they acknowledge the instability of LingXiao mentality too....while most ppl actually ignore i like how JianJian said it face up....

".....you're sick..."

• Like 1
  • Heart Eyes 1

I started watching this drama and so far I am loving it ❤❤❤

Am not really a fan of cdramas but I thought of giving it a try. I forgot who recommended this drama to me in Discord but thanks. Xiexie

:wow:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

In the strong Tower, I take refuge.

-----------------------------------

So far my top 2020 K-Dramas are 1. Hospital Playlist 2. Romantic Doctor Teacher Kim Season Two 3. CLOY 4. IONTBO

12 hours ago, -StrongTower- said:

Am not really a fan of cdramas but I thought of giving it a try. I forgot who recommended this drama to me in Discord but thanks. Xiexie

Was it @NiteWalker or @UnniSara? LOL! :laugh:

I enjoyed Go Ahead, so I hope you end up liking it too!! :GengarCool:

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Awesome 1
17 hours ago, -StrongTower- said:

glad you enjoy it :)

5 hours ago, Tofu said:

Was it @NiteWalker or @UnniSara? LOL! :laugh:

I enjoyed Go Ahead, so I hope you end up liking it too!! :GengarCool:

must be either me or her or both of us lols 

3 hours ago, MayanEcho said:

First two episodes done. :pandapopcorn:

oooo....how do you feel about it?

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Heart Eyes 1
2 hours ago, NiteWalker said:

oooo....how do you feel about it?

Like watching what's actually going on in some other households? 🤔 I mean to say, that that kind of upheaval is foreign to me, even though I would have seen with others or heard of it, or someone tells me about it. 

• Like 4

spacer.png

Carpe diem, quam minimum credula postero

13 hours ago, NiteWalker said:

yes i know what u mean....every household have their own stories

Yes, they do. I actually liked that one of the message is that, sometimes, your birth family does not have to be the family you call home -- your home can be with your chosen family too.

• Like 3
1 hour ago, Tofu said:

Yes, they do. I actually liked that one of the message is that, sometimes, your birth family does not have to be the family you call home -- your home can be with your chosen family too.

true....

family doesnt need to be related by blood, families are for those that really care for each other and will do what they can for each other too

that is what you call family

• Like 3

Done till ep5.

Tactless people disgust me a lot. It was hard enough that the blood kin of ZQ don't seem to want him.  But to actually talk about it for the sake of fun and jesting is a low blow. You don't do that to anyone, whatever age. And never to a kid who couldn't do anything about how he came to the world to such situation.

Furthermore, the absentee parent was another very tactless and crass person. Just when is it alright that you can insert yourself and be welcomed back ten years after leaving? And later on, how can she demand her son LX to share his affections too to his sibling? Huh?

Lastly, don't be that Debbie downer who attends parties, then makes the celebrant sad, coz "she must tell him things that would make him feel his efforts are never enough."

I felt bad for Dad. Well, anyone who does what he did, looking after children as if they're his own...why would busybodies still have something disparaging to say?  

Edited by MayanEcho
  • Like 1

spacer.png

Tactless people disgust me a lot. It was hard enough that the blood kin of ZQ don't seem to want him.  But to actually talk about it for the sake of fun and jesting is a low blow. You don't do that to anyone, whatever age. And never to a kid who couldn't do anything about how he came to the world to such situation.

do you mean ZiQiu's Aunt? i think i can understand where she came from...while it does disgust me at the the beginning, i came to understand her better as i watch on and i reverse my opinions of her...she didnt really did it because she was being crass or a joke...she was scared....she couldnt support ZiQiu on her own, she is struggling to live by daily herself, she tried to support ZiQiu when he was staying with them for a bit, however she couldnt afford it....however Father Li, listening in it became another story, he treated ZiQiu as his own, no question ask and didnt ask for something in return, so it hurt him when the aunt reprimand ZiQiu because to him ZiQiu is his own regardless of blood or not....

Furthermore, the absentee parent was another very tactless and crass person. Just when is it alright that you can insert yourself and be welcomed back ten years after leaving? And alter on, how can she demand her son LX to share his affections too to his sibling? Huh?

oooo this woman, u can throw any dart at her ...anything just go ahead....dislike her...

I felt bad for Dad. Well, anyone who does what he did, looking after children as if they're his own...why would busybodies still have something disparaging to say?

dad is really  giving his all to the family, especially Father Li who look after the family as a mother....

some ppl did it out of the good of their heart while some ppl are just being the sidelines cheerleaders 

2 hours ago, NiteWalker said:

do you mean ZiQiu's Aunt?

No, the noodle shop customers. 😖 The two grannies? Just why would she tease the boy, he was still a little boy that time, that he might be returned to his real family? 

It's the shamelessness to tell things like that, for the sake of toughening him? They should have been thrown out the shop, LOL!

Edited by MayanEcho
  • Haha 1

spacer.png

Just now, NiteWalker said:

sigh....unfortunately aunties will always be aunties, they will always feel it is rightly so....

When I was around 7th grade I verbally fought with an auntie like that, coz what she said in front of many guests embarrassed so much an even younger cousin.

The cousin tried to commit the unthinkable. I managed to kick away far under furnitures what she tried to use...and at least she didn't try to hurt me when I wrestled it away from her.

• Shocked 1

spacer.png

Just now, MayanEcho said:

When I was around 7th grade I verbally fought with an auntie like that, coz what she said in front of many guests embarrassed so much an even younger cousin.

The cousin tried to commit the unthinkable. I managed to kick away far under furnitures what she tried to use...and at least she didn't try to hurt me when I wrestled it away from her.

sigh.....thats bad...

im sorry and im glad you're right on time to stop it from happening... **hugs** however at the times when you're anxious or worried, i think you wouldnt even think that you're be hurt all you will think about is that you want to save her....

same thing happen to my sister, when she was screaming with a monkey, i was worried that the monkey will attack her too....i was right besides her then....so i slowly grab her hand and took her away...luckily the monkey didnt came after us....

It was an ugly day that day. At that point I didn't care too who were there or how many people were there. I frankly told her that her penchant for gossiping had almost killed somebody.

What made me really mad that time was that before I followed the sobbing cousin, she was laughing at her too.

14 minutes ago, NiteWalker said:

same thing happen to my sister, when she was screaming with a monkey, i was worried that the monkey will attack her too....i was right besides her then....so i slowly grab her hand and took her away...luckily the monkey didnt came after us....

Glad you were both safe. Monkeys can be vicious and dangerous when they're mad. 

• Like 1

spacer.png

21 minutes ago, MayanEcho said:

What made me really mad that time was that before I followed the sobbing cousin, she was laughing at her too.

there is no remorse for this type of person....they are the worst in the lot....they are different from those aunties to be honest, those aunties are gossipy however they werent stating the bad or add salt into the wound and laughing at ppl....they were just being gossipy that all

that auntie from ur neighborhood is not only gossipy, they are vindictive and also not to mention take great pleasure in ppl misery, these kinds of ppl are evil...just pure evil

21 minutes ago, MayanEcho said:

Glad you were both safe. Monkeys can be vicious and dangerous when they're mad. 

however after that....and when i remember back the situation, i will always laugh at her....

just imagine one big one one small one screaming their head off at each other.....

my sister will glare at me whenever i laugh when we remember the occasion again hahahahhaa :laugh:

• Haha 1