Go Ahead 以家人之名 [2020]

21 minutes ago, Alice Wonderland said:

This drama is the best. My first ever crush to cdrama and introduced me to my new found love for geges. Could they have season 2. Since it's so popular. If Meteor Garden can be in every seasons of generation why not this one too?? Oh dear GAH writer and pd?? If you ever find to read this secret note of mine, grant me please 😭

hahahaha 

u know when i read what you said.....im listening to this song and its really kinda fit....

有点甜 - A little sweet 

hahaha it fit the moods right?

• Haha 1
  • Star Struck 1
1 hour ago, NiteWalker said:

hahahaha 

u know when i read what you said.....im listening to this song and its really kinda fit....

有点甜 - A little sweet 

hahaha it fit the moods right?

wait, you make me browse what song is this first, lol

so I found a video without engsub so I just can listen to it, it sounds nice, and the only vocabulary I can catch is ge, qing ge, and all about ge, is it perhaps, the song refers to gege, hahahaha. If it so, then yes, it fits, fits so well, lol

is this an ost of any other drama?

Btw talking about this gege, I remember the scene where ming yue intentionally tease JJ showing off her reading the gege comic, lols... xiao ge reaction to JJ is just so hilarious, hahaha

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
14 hours ago, Alice Wonderland said:

Btw talking about this gege, I remember the scene where ming yue intentionally tease JJ showing off her reading the gege comic, lols... xiao ge reaction to JJ is just so hilarious, hahaha

u know there is totally two different reactions from both LingXiao and ZiQiu on this.....

LingXiao - smirking....and its was like he had finally net the fish he been aiming

ZiQiu - was disgusted.....well not fully disgusted...he just couldnt comprehend how the hell JianJian can think or read such a thing at all 

:wow2::smug:

• Haha 2
8 hours ago, NiteWalker said:

u know there is totally two different reactions from both LingXiao and ZiQiu on this.....

LingXiao - smirking....and its was like he had finally net the fish he been aiming

ZiQiu - was disgusted.....well not fully disgusted...he just couldnt comprehend how the hell JianJian can think or read such a thing at all 

of course, hahaha. I see how he thinks how could a brother ddi that thing to his sister, totally not. and he was the one who never read the obvious hint in front of him, lol. He really thinks her as his litle sister from the start to the end. aww, how sweet. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
1 hour ago, Alice Wonderland said:

of course, hahaha. I see how he thinks how could a brother ddi that thing to his sister, totally not. and he was the one who never read the obvious hint in front of him, lol. He really thinks her as his litle sister from the start to the end. aww, how sweet. 

yup....to him....why he propose to JianJian to be her bf is mainly he didnt want another guy to come in between them and he didnt think any guys is good enough for her...

however with LingXiao it is different....they grew up together and while he may oppose to at the start....it wasnt long before he relent....and there is no hard feeling...he just felt that as JianJian's brother....she also need to care for her....

from the start it was obvious that whatever good things she will think of LingXiao and for mischief that she need a partner in...it is ZiQiu.....at the same times LingXiao is also jealous that JianJian think of ZiQiu first for mischief....however for comfort wise it will always be his arms that JianJian went for

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
27 minutes ago, NiteWalker said:

from the start it was obvious that whatever good things she will think of LingXiao and for mischief that she need a partner in...it is ZiQiu.....at the same times LingXiao is also jealous that JianJian think of ZiQiu first for mischief....however for comfort wise it will always be his arms that JianJian went for

oh this remind me how playful he is pretending to be angry when the three discussed of how ZQ real condition when he's living abroad. LX got cranky and left the chat, haha. Both JJ and ZQ are fighting who should come to comfort him. lol

29 minutes ago, NiteWalker said:

however with LingXiao it is different....they grew up together and while he may oppose to at the start....it wasnt long before he relent....and there is no hard feeling...he just felt that as JianJian's brother....she also need to care for her....

i like they don't drag things for too long, not with MY, TC and also ZQ, all are happened in a normal portion of jealousy only. They like someone but if that someone don't like them back they move on, that is life and I like that.n It make the whole 40 episodes so short and I want more... cuz they didn't waste it just for noble idiocy and some common drama tropes like tiring love triangle. 

• Like 1
  • Clapping Hands 1

i like this kiss the best of all the kisses....i love how JianJian pull LingXiao down for a peck after complaining why does he has to be so tall for what hahahaha

EjsZHQ-VcAAaxeW?format=jpg&name=medium

On 9/29/2020 at 11:25 PM, Alice Wonderland said:

cuz they didn't waste it just for noble idiocy and some common drama tropes like tiring love triangle. 

yes i like that there is no noble idiocy where either party decided to break up for the better of others ppl......

also LingXiao is pretty straight forward, JianJian is his float to keep him from sinking and he is not letting go

• Like 2
On 10/7/2020 at 9:46 AM, NiteWalker said:

i like this kiss the best of all the kisses....i love how JianJian pull LingXiao down for a peck after complaining why does he has to be so tall for what hahahaha

I like this one of all too. Its sweet and cute. How she struggle to reach him for that. 

Ah... I want to watch the episode again on the weekend. Lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
53 minutes ago, Lynne said:

You're watching too??? Yay!!!! :love:

I actually started the 1st episode last week, but went ahead with With You/Together when it loaded more quickly than Viki, hehe. 🙂 I'm done until the army med corps, and should be done till Thu or Fri. This coming weekend I'll be seeing this for sure. 😉

• Like 1
  • Party! 1

spacer.png

Carpe diem, quam minimum credula postero

11 minutes ago, MayanEcho said:

I actually started the 1st episode last week, but went ahead with With You/Together when it loaded more quickly than Viki, hehe. 🙂 I'm done until the army med corps, and should be done till Thu or Fri. This coming weekend I'll be seeing this for sure. 😉

hahahah dont worry we are around to help u spazz on the drama :hug:

• Like 1
  • Star Struck 1
3 hours ago, Mouse said:

@NiteWalker JianJian looks amazing but I can't say the same for the 2 men. :thinking: I think they could've styled them better and what is up with SWL's hair?! :lettalKWA:

well....at least our JianJian show the pixie her in a pretty little pink hahha....to me SWL's hair is a lot better hahaha though ZXC really need to look into his styles again....i dunno what to make out of it either lols...

its almost like he hasnt went out of his last drama character that he had finished filming....

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Hello Go Ahead watchers!

I am here to share about an upcoming forum game that will be part of Jang Haven's upcoming 100th day celebrations!

This game is organised by members, with members, for members and staff to get to know one another better! Check out this thread for more information to sign up!

P/S: If you stumbled across Jang Haven recently, come join us and start chatting about the dramas you are watching. So many good ones this season that we can't stop talking about! :MewWave:

• Like 1
  • Clapping Hands 1