Little Women 작은 아씨들 [2022]

ktcjdrama

Little Women poll  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Will In Hye betray her sister In Joo?

2. 2. Will In Joo find the Orchid Killer?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 10/12/2022 at 01:59 PM

Wow they kill 3 people already in 2 episodes. I think in the end it will link to that wealthy family. The mystery of the blue orchid feels so creepy. Who is behind all of this? 

Btw do we get romance here? 🤣 somehow I want the second sister will develop some more feeling with her childhood friend. I like the guys in this dramas, they are all playing evil before so seeing their smiles reminds me of their old cunning character in previous dramas, which I kinda like it. 

• Like 5

I see that @SilverMoonTea believe IH will betray her unnies, 😆 I do believe so but I pick the opposite answer because my hunch often goes wrong. Hopefully, the three sisters will safely find their best way to overcome this. IK succeeded in exposing the truth to the world. IJ will find a way to not going into prison. And IH will be more mature that she needs to be thankful and cherish her unnies sacrifices and love for her. This is a happy ending for me. But again this is just my wishful thinking. 😂

• Like 1
  • Haha 6

I have watched 3.5 episodes and had to come here and rant. I feel stressed watching these 3 sisters.  Of course I empathise that they each have their own demons to fight and a heavy emotional baggage they have to carry , no thanks in part to their parents who have abandoned them in some way. But they are all very naive in their own way  and  I am frustrated at the choices they each make. The grooming that Park JS and his wife put on In Hye is so scary. Am impressionable 17 or 18 year old will easily be swayed especially one that has such a strong inferiority complex.  I agree with @Chocolate...In Kyung can of course spout all these ideals about being poor but proud but she never suffered as much as her sisters. She stayed with aunt who gave her all the material comforts and she spends much time at her bestie's luxurious home, eating organic food. So I was angry when she told her older sister off about using the money. In Joo - I understand her the most. I think it's cause I am the oldest of 3 siblings and always feel the weight of responsibility of being the 1st born. But In Joo is abit too trusting and too naive and I have a bad feeling that her good friend who gave her all this $$ has used her in some way. And goodness , how can she loose that 2billion won like that? :zzzz:

Most intriguing character here is Choi Do Il....since he's working for Park JS, his moral values are compromised too. But I like that he's upfront about what he's after. 

• Like 2
  • Clapping Hands 3

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: Queen of Tears C-drama: - Will Love In Spring

I just completed eps 4 - thank goodness for Great Aunt came to pay the hospital bill but it doesn't change anything. In Hye is trapped in this thinking that she still needs to break free. But more than Park JS, his wife ( HyoRin's mother) is the one that gives me the creeps.  Also this drama will surely give you trust issues. LOL. The $$ that HY gave In Joo is just chump change considering that she's used In Joo's identity all this while. This is next level betrayal.

• Like 6

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: Queen of Tears C-drama: - Will Love In Spring

The newest episode is quite thrilling (hmm, I think this is the right word). I like that this episode showed the truth behind the pretense of Park Jae Sang and Won Sang Ah. Not that I don't already know they were faking it but I wanted In Hye to know. I still don't know what In Hye thinks but I hope this open up her eyes. The consolation I took away from this facade is that Hyo Rin is genuinely nice to In Hye. She wasn't "using" In Hye for her talent, or treating In Hye like she's her shadow like what Won Sang Ah is treating In Joo. Like In Joo, I was bothered by her insinuating she took In Hye in like she did with stray cats.

Choi Do Il continues to intrigue me. I still don't trust him and don't want In Joo to trust him, yet I genuinely wish he falls in love with In Joo. Hahaha! But I find it unconvincing someone like him would be attracted to In Joo. She's so gullible and easy to manipulate. Unless he finds that endearing and relaxing being with her since she'll always be predictable by him and he need not worry about being betrayed.

I really like how the story intertwine with all the characters. Now even Great Aunt seems to be connected to General Won. This continues keeping the story interesting and I want to know more.

Back to Hyo Rin. I'm puzzled as to how she "sees" the crime scene. I mean, was she there that night? I find it rather odd that Park Jae Sang would dirty his own hands by doing the killing himself. Logically there's too much at stake for him (election time) that he shouldn't have any dirts on him. Unless he's a serial killer and enjoys killing.

• Like 4
  • Clapping Hands 2
6 hours ago, mademoiselle said:

The newest episode is quite thrilling (hmm, I think this is the right word).

I think you and I are watching 2 different shows. I switched off half-way through ep 5 😂 But will try again.

6 hours ago, mademoiselle said:

I really like how the story intertwine with all the characters. Now even Great Aunt seems to be connected to General Won. This continues keeping the story interesting and I want to know more.

I think Great Aunt may have over-extended and get into financial trouble later. Then In Kyung to the rescue...

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

@Chocolate LOLLLL there are some parts I can't be bothered e.g. the Singapore scene where they cried and had kaya toast, but I do like how crazy that rich family went all of a sudden. The painting Hyo Rin drew was quite scary as well.

BTW, isn't it too luxurious to have kaya toast at wherever they were? Must be an expensive kaya toast too. And is that really SG? LOL.

1 hour ago, Chocolate said:

I think Great Aunt may have over-extended and get into financial trouble later. Then In Kyung to the rescue..

I'm not sure. The aunt is looking at long term (the bigger picture), not short term. It's similar to what my friend said to me when it comes to investment. Those long term management fund, it may look like you are losing money in short term due to current economy situation but in the long run, it might gain. :idk: That said, land is always the more stable investment than stock so Great Aunt might not be wrong on this.

• Like 3
  • Haha 2
3 hours ago, mademoiselle said:

BTW, isn't it too luxurious to have kaya toast at wherever they were? Must be an expensive kaya toast too. And is that really SG? LOL.

That's my first thought too! It is Singapore - that "grand building" they were facing is the Asian Civilisation Museum. So they were at Raffles Place/Boat Quay area. That is a stretch of  restaurants along the river but I didn't think any would be selling kaya toasts too. I mean, the restaurant will fold since kaya toasts costs just a few dollars and the rental there is very high. Plus the restaurant looks like it has nice decor too. Will update if I walk past one day - @SilverMoonTea do you happen to know? 😆

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

tumblr-c4e2ee8ff94c55e5af90dd0a2f34370d-

Yonhap News Reporter Kang Ae Ran.

[Clip Trend] New drama 'Little Women' •

'The Law Cafe.'

'Little Women' cumulative 5 million views,

'The Law Cafe' surpassed 3 million views.

yna1065624913815152-114.jpg

New drama 'started early this month' 'Little Women' and 'The Law Cafe' are receiving great attentions from the start.

According to 'Smart Media Rep (SMR)', which distributes VOD clips of major broadcasters online on the 18th, as of the 13th, the cumulative number of clips played by tvN's Friday-Saturday drama 'Little Women' recorded 5.28 million views. The number of plays in the first week of airing was 3.24 million views.

The mystery genre drama 'Little Women' which first aired on the 3rd of this month is based on the dramas 'Vincenzo' and 'The Crowned Clown' from writers Kim Hee Won and Jung Seo Kyung who wrote 'Decision to Leave' collaborated.

It is a story of three sisters who grew up in poverty but amicably, in their own way, against the richest and most powerful family in Korea.

The drama, led by female writers, directors, and actresses, is said to enhance the immersion by revealing the delicate emotional lines of the characters while leading the huge suspicion surrounding the powerful in a fast-paced development. If the viewers look at the number of individual clips played in this month's new drama 'Little Women' swept the 1st to 6th places.

The teaser clip of 'Little Women', which was released before the main broadcast, also exceeded 410,000 views, revealing expectations for the drama and the clip that actor Song Joong Ki made a surprise appearance and delivered a clue to the incident ranked 6th.

'tap'

'source'

https://m.k-odyssey.com/news/newsview.php?ncode=179546111450546

• Like 5

CurrentlyLiesGrden•CYouIn19thLif•Battle4HappinssWaitingRvenant•Heartb•NumbersFinishedBingeWatchingRace•B.Knight•GloryIIDaily•2D1NS4•RunMan

On 9/18/2022 at 6:44 PM, Chocolate said:

I switched off half-way through ep 5 😂 But will try again.

That's me as well... wanting to ffwd already, but the second half was much more interesting. And I was able to finish ep.6... LOL...

23 hours ago, mademoiselle said:

And is that really SG? LOL.

That's SG for sure. Boat Quay, but like @Chocolate said, I doubt any restaurant over there serve Kaya Toast. They're mainly pubs and bars that came alive only after the sun sets. The white building orange roof is surely there. But not the apartment building that In Joo wanted to live in. Mostly office/commercial buildings around that area. 

I am withholding my comments on the episodes this week. Don't really know what to make of them. Except that my frustrations with all 3 sisters still stand. Each with their own stupidity and stubbornness. *rolleyes

• Haha 2

MTDzeiV.gif

Currently watching: Queen of Tears // Midnight Studio // Lovely Runner // Hide // Snowstorm Love