Little Women 작은 아씨들 [2022]

ktcjdrama

Little Women poll  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Will In Hye betray her sister In Joo?

2. 2. Will In Joo find the Orchid Killer?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 10/12/2022 at 01:59 PM

Fc-Nz3rmak-AAgd-GK.jpg

tvN • official images • episode < Little Women > 

Fc-Nz3r-Hak-AA-EPg.jpg

Fc-Nz3r-Ka-IAAOXe-Z.jpg

Spoiler

Fc-Qm3-WKa-IAIC-P9.jpg

Fc-Qm3-WLa-AAEUyl2.jpg

'source'

https://twitter.com/CJnDrama/status/1568418989604323328

https://twitter.com/CJnDrama/status/1568421308807155712

Edited by twink_twink_
  • Like 5

CurrentlyLiesGrden•CYouIn19thLif•Battle4HappinssWaitingRvenant•Heartb•NumbersFinishedBingeWatchingRace•B.Knight•GloryIIDaily•2D1NS4•RunMan

Gaaaaaah. I can't trust Choi Do Il but I want to! Desperately so! I ship him with In Joo 😆

If Director Shin and Hwa Young are killed, honestly what guarantees he and In Joo can walk away safely? Even if they could walk away safely once, but would Wonryeong Group really let them live?

I really like how the three of them are linked to the Wonryeong Group from different angles in the story.

The stake gets higher and higher in the sense that In Joo and In Hye are now so entangled with the Wonryeong Group. The two of them appeared to be sucked into it more and more whereas In Kyung is currently the only one who doesn't want anything to do with Park Jae Sang et al. or is tempted with this much money.

I'm shipping In Kyung and Jong Ho too... please not let him be Laurie :cry:. Since this is a loose adaptation, I've faith that In Kyung and Jong Ho can be a sailed ship at the end. Hehehe.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Clapping Hands 3

@Chocolate Now that you're back. I think this is one drama you might wanna check it out.

@SilverMoonTea Did you try this? Mystery ~ so might be your cuppa too.

I'm really loving the acting here from both Kim Go Eun and Nam Ji Hyun (still not as much as Go Eun) but her confrontation with Go Eun when she found the money, I do like. The youngest sister's acting is still the weakest. I can feel her glum and gloom but it's still pretty wooden.

And that scene of Park Jae Sang and family's BBQ scene made me 🙄; it was so blatantly staged that can't the reporters feel it if viewers like us could? Ok ok. Probably these reporters are the same as In Kyung's sunbae, knowing it's fake but because he's going to be elected so they all suck up to him. I wanted to puke when Park Jae Sang said cooking meat is his job and the wife said the man needs to keep his pride etc... so effing fake. 

• Like 3
  • Clapping Hands 2

@mademoiselleI did watched and finished 2 episodes last night. It was quite engaging and fast pace. The blue orchid that always appearing at the crime scenes kind of giving me a shiver. 

So Uhm Ki Joon will become the main villain here ? 😅 He seems addicted to become villain after that famous makjang drama series Penthouse?

As of the sisterhood I think it was nicely done, I enjoyed both KGE and NJH portrayal as the poor sister whose struggling in life. 

@LaLaI was wondering why you don't try this? I think this could be your cup of tea... 

• Like 4
  • Haha 1
  • Clapping Hands 1

ezgif-com-gif-maker-47.gif

I haven't watched ep.4... but after ep.3, these 3 sisters frustrate me a lot, but also intrigue me, exactly because of the intricacies of their characters that we're seeing bit by bit. Big sis In-joo is very naive I would say. Too trusting and too simple-minded. Like people can read her easily... but she is the one "feeling" more. Second sis In-kyung very impulsive and reactive. She has more smarts for sure, but unfortunately a person who acts first and think later. Little sis In-hye is just like the typical teenager ~ few words, in need of acknowledgement. At least Joo and Kyung are communicative with each other and willing to share more openly. Don't know why Hye cannot just accept their love and kindness but keep them at arm's length. But okay, I get it, we want to see character growth.

It is said that Kyung is good at the stock market, why doesn't she just try to get more money for the family from there? But of course, she is not interested in money, averse to it in fact? Joo naively think money can solve everything. She really shouldn't have gone "announcing" to Hyo-rin's mother that she has the cash to pay for Hye's tuition. It's because of her pride, I'd say. She doesn't want to be seen as needy and owing other people favour. 

• Like 3
  • Awesome 1
  • Clapping Hands 2

MTDzeiV.gif

Currently watching: Queen of Tears // Midnight Studio // Lovely Runner // Hide // Snowstorm Love

Edaily Reporter Jang Byeong Ho.

PS22091200014.jpg

The tvN Saturday drama 'Little Women', which aired on the 11th, recorded the highest viewership rating of 9% and continued to take the top spot in the same time period.

According to Nielsen Korea on the 12th, the 4th episode of 'Little Women', aired the day before, recorded an average rating of 8.3% (based on paid platforms) and a maximum of 9.8% based on households in the metropolitan area. In terms of households nationwide, the average was 7.3% and the highest was 8.4%, taking first place in the same time slot, including cable and general.

On this day's broadcast, Oh In Hye (Park Ji-Hoo)'s sisters trying to protect her life and Wonryeong-ga trying to use it were drawn. At the same time as the secrets of the characters are revealed, their relationship and situation have also been reversed, increasing interest.

'tap on the link'

'source'

https://www.edaily.co.kr/news/read?newsId=01102086632459464&mediaCodeNo=258

• Like 6

CurrentlyLiesGrden•CYouIn19thLif•Battle4HappinssWaitingRvenant•Heartb•NumbersFinishedBingeWatchingRace•B.Knight•GloryIIDaily•2D1NS4•RunMan

@ktcjdrama Hi chingu 

Can you put a pill 

Will Oh In Hye betray her sister?

Will Oh In Hye beat the Villains???

@mademoiselle Choi Do-Il, Can he be trusted ? I think there is more to him. Will he betray Oh On Joo, yes he will because I am

positive, his goal is more than the Money.  I am rooting for Do Il and In Joo too. So cute together 

@ktcjdrama  The Oh sisters are DAMAGED in my opinion. In Joo hates owing people, being pitied  and doesn’t want to see her sister treated as such because they poor. She is naive but because of her naïveté, I believe she will surprise the villain. Ironically she loves money but her conscious will always be her downfall.  

I wanted to stop watching this because I was afraid she would end up in jail for taking the money. But after watching episode 3, I can’t help but root for her and her sisters. 

In Hye is selfish, talented but I think her mom hurt her a lot . I believe Her mom hurt her when her other kids wasn’t there. She mentally and verbally  abused her and may have mentioned the child she lost and hated her because she lived. She probably also ignored her while she was growing up. We also so that she doesn’t even know what In Hye does beyond going to school, what she likes to do or have never shown her any warmth. Meanwhile In Hye thinks the love she is getting is probably due to the sister who died. She believes she doesn’t deserve it at all.

In Kyung, grew up financially well but was bullied by the rich kids in her school, the verbal abuse ( Parent being talked badly about) by the grand aunt was too much for a six year old. She grew up not wanting to be rich or having no respect for the wealthy. So that is why she refuses to do stock market. Even though she doesn’t hate being poor it is because she experienced it and never really felt or saw how horrible it is to really POOR. Until her sister told her about their dead sister. She forgot about the dead sister because she was too young. But In Joo was the one who noticed how badly sick her sister was and to find out she had died. 

Welcome @SilverMoonTea @Chocolate

• Like 3
  • Clapping Hands 3

Favorite Favorite Artist  Bae Doona, Moon Chae Won, Gong Hyo Jin, Cho Seung Woo, Jang Hyuk,, Jo In Sung,  Gong Yoo

Drama watching now: Plot Love,  Chimera ,The Psychologist, Always have,Always will , Show Windows: Queens House

Fc-HXPK4a-MAILFj4.jpg

Fc-HXPK0ag-AAc7i-A.jpg

link to the characters in Little Women | episode | stills.

Fc-HXPK3ag-AAKArg.jpg

Spoiler

Fc-HXPK0a-UAI4r-Yz.jpg

Fc-HXe-BBak-AAx5kh.jpg

Fc-HXe-A2ag-AIMnj3.jpg

'source'

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

https://twitter.com/CJnDrama/status/1569173961811836928

https://twitter.com/CJnDrama/status/1569173958292738048

• Like 5

Even though I feel there's some flaws in the certain part of the plot, the show continues to be engaging. I totally did not expect, and thus is surprised the 20 billion won has been taken away. That was so short-lived. I'm sad for In Joo, as I wish one day I'd suddenly have 20 million dollars in my bank account too. 😅

Money may not be everything in life, but for the Oh family, even In Kyung had to agree after In Hye fell sick that money is important.

I was thinking why in the world In Joo did not think of asking Great Aunt for help and would rather beg an outsider. She knew Great Aunt regretted In Seon's death. To be honest, even In Kyung was the same. If Park Jae Sang hadn't brought a team of reporters, she too, would not have thought of asking Great Aunt for help.

As for Choi Do Il, he's clearly working for Wonryeong Group and for Park Jae Sang and wife. How can In Joo trust him? I don't get it. LOL. And now even Hwa Young seems dodgy to me because she technically stole In Joo's identity. If she hadn't died, was her plan is to escape to Singapore and live as In Joo? Was the 20 billion won a payment in exchange of using In Joo's identity? And was she making In Joo the scapegoat if this gets reported to the police?

I'm also confused as to who is the one that's actually order the killing and leave a blue orchid... is it Hyo Rin's mum or Park Jae Sang or both?

I just love how Jong Ho confesses whenever he finds the chance to. Arrrgh. Please please please let them be together at the end.

I know what you mean @SilverMoonTea about the blue orchid being creepy. That's how I feel about it as well.

@Chocolate It's OK the mother ran off with their money. Now she's stuck overseas and having to slave herself, LOL. I see it as a punishment. Very silly woman and a bad mother but I think I'm OK with it in the sense that she's not the worst kdrama mothers I've seen.

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Clapping Hands 3
1 hour ago, mademoiselle said:

I'm also confused as to who is the one that's actually order the killing and leave a blue orchid... is it Hyo Rin's mum or Park Jae Sang or both?

I found it amusing if they really leave a trail with all those blue orchid in every murder scene and Hyo Rin's mum have those big plant at their house 😅 Btw is that husband and wife actually not as solid as they show theirself to the world? Seems to me the wife might want to control the money? 

1 hour ago, mademoiselle said:

Even though I feel there's some flaws in the certain part of the plot, the show continues to be engaging.

The show make everyone think it's easy to go to Singapore under a false identity 😅 Did she ever borrow Injoo's passport or how 😅 

Btw that Hwa Young travelling and showed with crystal lamp, can go to Singapore Art Science Museum lols 

99.jpg

And lastly, what book is Little Women all about ? 😂 I never study this at school? Are they as dark and as strange as this drama? 😂

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • Awesome 1

ezgif-com-gif-maker-47.gif

@UnniSara @ktcjdrama ok I’ll help put up a poll. Actually thread starters can do it too using the 1st post 

What questions should I put up ?

Am yet to watch last weekend’s, will catch up soon .

• Like 3
  • Insightful 1

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: Queen of Tears Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - Will Love In Spring

28 minutes ago, abs-oluteM said:

@UnniSara @ktcjdrama ok I’ll help put up a poll. Actually thread starters can do it too using the 1st post 

What questions should I put up ?

Am yet to watch last weekend’s, will catch up soon .

Thanks @abs-oluteM

Question 1. Will In Hye betray her sister In Joo?

Question 2 

Will In Joo find the Orchid Killer?

• Like 4

Favorite Favorite Artist  Bae Doona, Moon Chae Won, Gong Hyo Jin, Cho Seung Woo, Jang Hyuk,, Jo In Sung,  Gong Yoo

Drama watching now: Plot Love,  Chimera ,The Psychologist, Always have,Always will , Show Windows: Queens House

I really cannot stand Joo. She is so strict that Hye should not accept any money from other people so as not to be looked down upon or owe people favor, yet she told that scary Goh lady/assistant that she is willing to do anything for some money. Letting herself be beaten to death? What else can be achieved if Goh hit her head with that rod? Joo is really too naive and that’s why Hwa Young can “use” her. She tried to appear in control when the next second she proved to be clueless (re. scene of her dining with Hyorin’s mother). She doesn’t know how to play the game and yet she tried to run the show... maybe I should commend her on that fearless and persistent attitude? For now, I think she really is lucky to have Do-il on her side. His care and concern for her seems sincere. 

Kyung so far is my favorite, although she could be a bit reckless and emotional, but so far she is the sane and sober one, despite being an alcoholic 😆 I see her as being consistent with her values and belief. I really love that part when she brought Aunt to the hospital, and paid for the hospital expenses, in full. That look on her face 😄

Hye, the least I could relate to and sympathize with. I hope the sisters will soon know it was her idea in the first place to get Hyorin submit that winning painting as her own. Her heart condition, I don’t know, after watching Doctor Lawyer and Adamas, where an actual heart can actually be robbed off, I was the whole time questioning the diagnosis of her heart. For real? Or made up by the doctor under Won’s instructions? 😅 Me think the older sisters should’ve gotten a second opinion. Well, at least for Hye, it seems that her friendship with Hyorin is sincere? In fact I have a feeling that Hyorin might play a part in revealing the fakeness of her family, maybe? 

Won Sang Ah, what’s the deal with this lady... Is she sincere in her treatment towards Hye, and Joo now? Sometimes she seems to be the good guy, other times she appears to be the greatest manipulator. I am thinking the latter for now. I am the most intrigued by this character. 

Blue Orchid Killer - who could it be? I think it’s some other character we have not been introduced to. For a rare almost extinct flower, the blue orchid sure is making quite numerous appearances 😄 Very soon everyone in town will learn about its existence. 

@SilverMoonTea the plot of this drama has nothing to do with the novel, except the background of the sisters, ie. poverty. 

Edited by ktcjdrama
  • Like 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Clapping Hands 2

MTDzeiV.gif

Currently watching: Queen of Tears // Midnight Studio // Lovely Runner // Hide // Snowstorm Love

On 9/11/2022 at 11:36 PM, ktcjdrama said:

these 3 sisters frustrate me a lot

There are no likeable characters in this drama. I don't know why I'm watching 😂

Typically I don't like to watch miserable people who don't know how/want to help themselves.

• So when In Joo lost that $2B, this was my reaction :shocked::mad:
  • Then when she was having dinner with Won Sang Ah, and she was so naive, I decided she deserves her miserable life. (For a moment there, I thought Sang Ah and Hwa Young were in a bi-relationship. But then when In Joo said she didn't think they were really friends, Sang Ah had a "rats you found me out" pout. So, no go there haha.)
  • Then she became a rich woman - $70B won in Singapore! :laugh: Let's see how long she holds on to that.

In Kyung has never really suffered. That's why she can spout all that nonsense about disowning her sister if she used the money. But push come to shove, she also agreed to use the money to let In Hye have the surgery. So that makes her a hypocrite. Which brings to mind the age old argument - health or wealth? It's always those with money who will say health. By the way, is she an empath?

In Hye, I can understand. She wants to better her life and she saw a way. I would take the opportunity offered by the Wons too. Get the foundation and after that, whether you want to turn crooked or stay straight, it is up to you. At least you have a choice. I think she's smart. Does this drama have some fantasy element? It would seem her soul and the dead sister's one is overlapping in a way.

The pacing has to pick up. Otherwise, I'm not sure if I can continue.

• Like 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Clapping Hands 2

Content Writing Newsen Reporter Kim Beom Seok.

photo1535007.jpg

202209140220551610-2.jpg

tvN drama 'Little Women.' It is attracting viewers with its rapid development and numerous like 'rice cake' dropping.

'Is Jin Hwa Young (Choo Ja Hyun) really alive in Singapore after plastic surgery operation?' Viewers' reasoning continues as the episodes repeat such as 'Everything seems to be a revenge play by Won Sang Ah (Um Ji Won) towards her husband Park Jae Sang (Um Ki Joon)'. Those were entered the world of Jeong Seo Kyung do not miss the clues and short lines shed by the author, giving meaning to them and putting together with puzzles.

Little Women recorded a rating of 7.3% in the 4th episode, passed a third. 

'click on this link for more details'

https://m.newsen.com/news_view.php?uid=202209140220551610#news

• Like 4