Little Women 작은 아씨들 [2022]

ktcjdrama

Little Women poll  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Will In Hye betray her sister In Joo?

2. 2. Will In Joo find the Orchid Killer?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 10/12/2022 at 01:59 PM

:pandaroar: ARGH~

I'm frustrated with all the characters. Can they not be so dumb when they execute something and anything? And they actually forgot about In Hye before doing all this dumb things against Won Sang Ah and Park Jae Sang, LOLLL I can only laugh... but ok, not like In Hye will willingly go with her sisters anyway because she wouldn't want to leave Hyo Rin alone.

So ok it was In Joo who switch the bricks and Do Il had no involvement in this but like we all thought, she was dumb enough to drink the orchid tea without thinking. And if it weren't for Do Il, she'll sure die. And I thought the editing is a bit off that all of a sudden In Kyung is at Park Jae Sang's house making a deal to save In Joo. I'm just gonna fill it in with Do Il contacted In Kyung that In Joo has gone missing and In Kyung thus uses the ledgers to save In Joo.

Won Sang Ah and Park Jae Sang are indeed a matching couple. And Sang Ah needs to be sent to the psychiatric hospital for treatment. It is now suggesting she is the one who confined her own mother in the room.

What else... Jong Ho... I am going "awe" at his hard crush on In Kyung. I can only hope he doesn't have the same ending as Laurie. :cry: The fact that Do Il would go into the hospital alone to rescue In Joo and Jong Ho tells me he has feelings for In Joo. Yay to my ship but the way it is executed it felt too easy to penerate the hospital all on his own.

• Haha 5
2 hours ago, mademoiselle said:

I'm frustrated with all the characters. Can they not be so dumb

Yay!! Welcome to the club!! 😄

I have stopped asking this kind of question now. Seriously, if not for the performance of the amazing cast, I would’ve dropped the drama. 

• Haha 6

MTDzeiV.gif

Currently watching: Queen of Tears // Midnight Studio // Lovely Runner // Hide // Snowstorm Love

6 hours ago, mademoiselle said:

I'm frustrated with all the characters. Can they not be so dumb when they execute something and anything?

Haha, I no longer even want to comment. All I can say is In Joo was saved by Singapore! Because we are a FINE city! 🤣

singapore fine city poster (A4) — amebastuff

Spoiler

Singapore - a Fine City

4 hours ago, mademoiselle said:

@Chocolate the hotel In Joo woke up in, isn't that the same hotel where Zinu was staying?

Yes, looks the same. I think the stations must have some standard places they use. The hospital ward is also often the same.

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

@Chocolate LOL, unauthorised use of Wi-Fi is $10k? Really? Why people not allowed "naked show at home"? xDDD Is it because the apartments are too close to one another so can see through windows? xD

No playing annoying music $1000 but how come the noise issue cannot resolved @SilverMoonTea? I'd love it if over here people get fined for having parties and having loud music on disturbing neightbours.

@ktcjdrama @Chocolate About the frustration, in the beginning it was just the sisters being frustrating but this time, it was the whole casts (the good guy side)! :pandaroar:

And I just saw a spoiler scene, not a surprise there since Sang Woo was being an idiot... gaaaaah!

Edited by mademoiselle
  • Haha 5

16 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

@Chocolate LOL, unauthorised use of Wi-Fi is $10k? Really? Why people not allowed "naked show at home"? xDDD Is it because the apartments are too close to one another so can see through windows? xD

I didn't know about the WIFI too - not sure if that's true 😂

Apart from being fine, Singaporeans also like to complain 😁. Some of the blocks are quite close so you can easily see into your neighbour's home. You can be naked at home, but close your curtains lah!

Spoiler

WALKING AROUND NUDE IN YOUR HDB FLAT (IF PEOPLE CAN SEE YOU)

Yes, you emptied your CPF to own your HDB flat, but under Section 27A of the Miscellaneous Offences (Public Order and Nuisance) Act, you technically cannot be naked in your "private" HDB flat when being exposed to public view.

So if you're a nudist, you better draw up the curtains before you take off your clothes. We're serious. A police officer has the right to enter your home to arrest you if you commit this offence. If caught, you may have to pay a fine not exceeding $2,000 or serve a jail term of not more than 3 months. - asiaone

Btw, you can't own cats in government housing too :)

Spoiler

OWNING A CAT

Your neighbour's annoying dog might wake you up every morning at sunrise with its incessant yapping, but hey, at least it's technically allowed to exist by the HDB. On the other hand, cats, which are mostly silent and infinitely less annoying, are not allowed in HDB flats.

The authorities are afraid the felines will wander about indiscriminately or keep the neighbours awake. In practice, however, this regulation is often not enforced, unless your neighbours are really mean and complain to HDB about Whiskers or Hello Kitty. The maximum fine you can be slapped with is $4,000. - asiaone

Edited by Chocolate
  • Like 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Haha 4

Teaser Trailer - footage clips |  'Little Women' framed for the murder | stills.

source

Spoiler

Spoiler

Edited by twink_twink_
  • Like 6

CurrentlyLiesGrden•CYouIn19thLif•Battle4HappinssWaitingRvenant•Heartb•NumbersFinishedBingeWatchingRace•B.Knight•GloryIIDaily•2D1NS4•RunMan

2 hours ago, SilverMoonTea said:

By now I will just avoid everything in blue 

In another comment section, people are telling one another to just throw out anyone coming to your house for meals with their own spoon :lmao2:

Edited by ktcjdrama
  • Haha 6

MTDzeiV.gif

Currently watching: Queen of Tears // Midnight Studio // Lovely Runner // Hide // Snowstorm Love

It's clear that the implausibility factor in this show will only get much more extreme after the last two episodes. It's a fun show (I enjoy it while rolling my eyes at the absurdities) but trying to pay tribute to Louisa M. Alcott's characters in a makjang that involves powerful people with plenty of resources at their fingertips is overly ambitious. At  the end of the day, I don't think it works. Certainly not for the crime watching aficionados who are able to suspend disbelief to a limited extent but will certainly spot and highlight gross inconsistencies and shortcuts. 

I'm still not convinced that In-kyung is this amazing journalist that Jong-ho praises her to be. She's persistent, I'll give her that much. But there's something about her dedication to the cause that comes across as zealotry in the extreme. And people get hurt. The only reason why she is able to achieve as much as she does in Episode 10 is because she had a lot of help particularly from Choi Do-il in the most recent episode. And if it wasn't for Park Won-sang who sacrificed himself to reveal the monster behind the man, in such a stark fashion, yeah, In-kyung's efforts would be dead in the water as usual.

If any of them had any sense, In-kyung and In-joo would be doing exactly what In-hye and Hyo-rin did. Get the heck out of Korea ASAP. But of course In-joo won't go without In-kyung and In-kyung thinks it's better to die trying rather than live to fight another day. 

That said I do like the big story and Choi Do-il a lot. His arc is one of the highlights of the show and I'm eager to see what he gets up to in the last two episodes.

Edited by 40somethingahjumma
  • Like 2
  • Clapping Hands 3

Currently Watching: Queen of Tears, In Blossom

"Love is not an affectionate feeling but a steady wish for the loved person's good as far as it can be obtained." -- CS Lewis.

Written By Kim Ye Eun Export News.

mb-1664785375746605.jpg

Um Ki Joon, who stood at the top of 'Little Women' finally died. The viewer ratings in the all-time reversal also broke through the highest 12.9%.

In the 10th episode of tvN's Saturday and Sunday drama 'Little Women', which aired on the 2nd, Oh In Kyung (Nam Ji Hyun) revealed the face of a murderer hidden to Park Jae Sang (Um Ki Joon) through the news. However, the unexpected extreme choice of Park Jae Sang and Won Sang Ah (Um Ji Won) declaring war on Oh In Ju (Kim Go Eun) gave a foreboding of the fierce counterattack he will show.

The 10th episode recorded an average of 11.3% and a maximum of 12.9% for households in the metropolitan area, and an average of 9.7% and a maximum of 11.2% for households nationwide. (Based on Nielsen Korea paid platform)

On this day, Park Jae Sang took Won Sang Woo (Lee Min Woo)'s pistol after a fierce fight. Despite the upturned charter, Won Sang Woo touched the nerves of Park Jae Sang, accusing him of being a 'murderer's face'. Park Jae Sang ran away, and Won Sang Woo eventually died.

Choi Do il (Wi Ha Jun) helped Won Sang Woo escape from the hospital, Park Jae Sang chose Ahn So Yeong (Nam Ki Ae) in prison as the key to pressure him. Ahn So Yeong, not wanting to hold her son's ankle, tried to take her own life, but was unsuccessful. After hearing the news, Choi Do il visited his mother's hospital room and met Park Jae Sang there. Park Jae Sang asked to hand over Choi Hee Jae (Kim Myung Soo), saying that he would give him a 'chance'. In response, Choi Do il informed him of Choi Hee Jae's operation on condition that he guarantees the responsibility to own safety and money. Park Jae Sang ordered a bomb to be installed in Choi Hee Jae's car along the way to the office of an organization founded by Vietnam War veterans.

mb-1664785379615720.jpg

Photo = tvN broadcast screen.

'click on this link for more details'

'source'

https://www.xportsnews.com/article/1637005#linkpop

• Like 7

CurrentlyLiesGrden•CYouIn19thLif•Battle4HappinssWaitingRvenant•Heartb•NumbersFinishedBingeWatchingRace•B.Knight•GloryIIDaily•2D1NS4•RunMan

On 10/3/2022 at 10:49 AM, 40somethingahjumma said:

That said I do like the big story and Choi Do-il a lot. His arc is one of the highlights of the show and I'm eager to see what he gets up to in the last two episodes.

Overall the show is interesting - as long as you can suspend belief. Also there's a lot of makjang elements here which makes it hard for me to link this to Louisa M Alcott's book. :BulbaConfused:

One of the main reasons I am still intrigued is because of Choi Do-Il. His character is the most interesting in this show. Apart from that,  I have come to like the friendship of the 2 younger girls - In Hye and Ho Rin. They are smarter and a lot more strategic in how they think compared to the older sisters. I am only up to eps 8 and will watch 9 and 10 shortly. I only hope that these two girls will find a way to get out of that house and get away from HR's parents. 

In Kyung's character is probably the one that I least connect with. Which is a shame as I do love Nam Ji Hyun, but IK and her need for justice or whatever just gets on my nerves. Of course it is only right that she exposes the truth but I feel she's way too emotional as a journalist. In Joo , I can understand since that's how she's been like since the start of the show, and I do think I see some growth over the episodes. But I agree she should not be drinking anything blue from now on!

Also I love seeing the scenes in SG though I laughed when Do Il took out the gun. I'm like no way in hell he can easily possess a gun there. 

• Like 2
  • Clapping Hands 3

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: -  Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - Will Love In Spring

On 10/2/2022 at 8:41 PM, mademoiselle said:

Edit: I thought the old man is General Won but it's not. Might be Park Jae Sang's father instead...

That guy is the director of the school that In Kyung and Jung Ho visited in disguise. In episode 5. 

• Like 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Confused 1
  • Shocked 1

MTDzeiV.gif

17 hours ago, abs-oluteM said:

Also I love seeing the scenes in SG though I laughed when Do Il took out the gun. I'm like no way in hell he can easily possess a gun there. 

The time before last I was in Singapore, I walked past The Fullerton Hotel and wondered it was like inside. Now I know. I actually did a lot of walking around the CBD area and did about 20 000 steps in one day. My poor feet were screaming afterwards I think. I also wandered into the Asian Civilizations Museum and lo and behold they had an exhibition on the Joseon Dynasty. I kid you not. It was really good and I still have all the photos for that to prove it. The best thing about being in Singapore of course is that there's always food in some nook and cranny somewhere and there's never enough time to eat everything. But otherwise the peak hour crowds at the MRT stations are terrifying. (The relative emptiness of MacPherson Station just made me laugh)

Well, you know my theory about why Do-il had a gun in his vehicle despite the absurd nature of it. 

At the end of the day I just want to see Ms Won in a padded cell somewhere and for both guys to get the girls. I'm not asking for much I don't think.

• Haha 2
  • Clapping Hands 2

Currently Watching: Queen of Tears, In Blossom

"Love is not an affectionate feeling but a steady wish for the loved person's good as far as it can be obtained." -- CS Lewis.

Content Writing Reporter Lee Gyu Lee.

optimize-4.jpg

A scene from tvN's thriller series "Little Women," which revolves around three sisters entangled in a murder mystery. Some parts of the series were filmed in Singapore. Courtesy of tvN.

Creative director says she learned a lot from working with Korean production.

Korean dramas have been increasingly spotlighted by international audiences and the entertainment industry, with many of the programs becoming hugely successful, such as Netflix's biggest hit, "Squid Game" last year.

More and more Korean series are expanding their reach to overseas audiences, and their production is increasingly utilizing global locations as their stage to meet the growing expectations of international audiences.

One recent case is tvN's thriller series, "Little Women" which debuted at seventh place on Netflix's top 10 non-English series chart in September and surged to the No. 5 spot last week.

The new interpretation of the classic novel of the same name, led by Director Kim Hee Won, follows three close-knit sisters entangled in the dark secret and mystery of a company's wealthy owner family.

Building up to the peak of its suspense, a recent episode of the series unveils the biggest secret of the plot as one of the lead characters, Oh In Joo (Kim Go Eun), travels to Singapore.

optimize-3.jpg

optimize.jpg

Spoiler

optimize-1.jpg

optimize-2.jpg

'click on this link for more details'

https://www.koreatimes.co.kr/www/art/2022/10/398_337340.html

• Like 5