Room Decoration & House Cleaning

Room Decoration & House Cleaning

I'm not sure if our JH's residents all a cleaning goddess and have instagramable room or no? 

With the long drama list and even longer oppa list, how you all keep up with cleaning house and even maybe decorate your room ? :lol:

Anyway, please feel free share your tips, or share your dream room or favourite decoration type here.

I personally like white and simple room like this. I think it's a trend in Korea now. As of my cleaning schedule, I tend to shove all the cleaning work in weekend 😅 Ironing probably my least favourite thing to do. 

bbohouse-CS0ykwpp-Iix.jpg

Pic Cto

• Like 1

ezgif-com-gif-maker-47.gif

• 4 weeks later...
5 hours ago, Tofu said:

I am trying to be minimalistic but my room has a lot of stuff. :psweatduck:

I reserve my deep cleaning to Sundays, but I do light cleaning everyday. If it gets too messy, it drives me a bit crazy. :laugh:

Hmm same? I want to be minimalistic but often fail 😅 I also got agitated if things cluttered around.

I just bought lamp to decorate my curtain but alrd stuck on how to open the battery box lols. Idk what I'm thinking to buy something that will add more work for me :psweatduck:

• Haha 1

21 minutes ago, SilverMoonTea said:

what I'm thinking to buy something that will add more work for me 

Is this like our projector where we realized after that we needed a tripod and had to search up how to mirror our phones? :lmao2:

I would like to have a Japanese styled bedroom. I think they are very minimal and clean. 

japanese-bedroom-interior.jpg

Japanese-Bedroom-decor.jpg

• Haha 1
11 minutes ago, Tofu said:

Is this like our projector where we realized after that we needed a tripod and had to search up how to mirror our phones? :lmao2:

I would like to have a Japanese styled bedroom. I think they are very minimal and clean. 

The problem is the battery box have screw that I can't open 🥲 I'll try to bring back to store, hope they can help me. 

Haha yes Japanese style is nice too. It's like so little stuff, you can just pack your few belonging and runaway if needed 😂

• Like 1

I know you guys are busy with oppas 😂, but when have time please share your room or ideal room or cleaning routine if any? 

@abs-oluteM@NiteWalker@JenL@mademoiselle@bairama@Alice Wonderland

My room is pretty simple, I have wardrobe, 1 small cupboard, 1 small tray desk from Ikea as my night stand and 1 bean bag chair. I'm too lazy to decor, and the last time I try to do something my wall cracked a bit :lol:(yes I try to stick RJY pic with double tape idk why when I tried to remove it, the wall paint chipped 😅). 

As of cleaning, I already dying just with 1 week once vacumming and mopping 🤣 Ironing is the hardest challenge. I just hang and shove most of them to wardrobe hahaha.... 

• Haha 7

@SilverMoonTea ahhh cleaning is not my thing. I try my best not to do it unless I have no choice. Thankfully I have my part time helper. God bless her. 

When it comes to home deco , I like the minimalist but warm look . Recently I just change some stuff in my living room. So I love this sort of look or tone

6fd6fe3d8f1ef7c6f4bcab1d41c4d572.jpg

• Heart Eyes 2
  • Clapping Hands 2

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  -  Sat-Sun: Queen of Tears C-drama: - 

43 minutes ago, abs-oluteM said:

When it comes to home deco , I like the minimalist but warm look . Recently I just change some stuff in my living room. So I love this sort of look or tone

Hahaha this isn't really your house is it?! :pandablush: So pretty

53 minutes ago, SilverMoonTea said:

I know you guys are busy with oppas 😂, but when have time please share your room or ideal room or cleaning routine if any? 

My room is a mess...I need to clean it tomorrow. I've been so busy since lockdown ended in my city. Everyone wants to catch up...and the hobbies I started in lockdown on top of being social leave me no time :psweatduck: (watching 5 dramas, learning Korean with homework, subbing videos etc etc) 

I wish I could have a MUJI styled room, but honestly, I'm a maximalist and I own so much stuff. Mainly stationary :laugh:

1 hour ago, SilverMoonTea said:

(yes I try to stick RJY pic with double tape idk why when I tried to remove it, the wall paint chipped 😅). 

Hahahaha I use to have posters up as a kid...it reminds me of when I use to have this giant Backstreet Boys poster. LOL 

• Haha 3

Currently watching: Doctor Slump // Queen of Tears // The Impossible Heir

Current Obsessions: ❤ Lee Jae wook // Park Hyung Sik // Yoon Park

Podcast: These Dramatic Days

I like MUJI or IKEA decorations on catalogue (in general). I think I like minimalist or I should say, a room that I can keep most things hidden away with a big closet like the previous house I used to live in. This current house I had to buy a chest of drawers and shelf to put things/clothes so it took up more space in the room.

I like my room to be light in colours i.e., light coloured walls and light wooden coloured furnitures. I also prefer modern over vintage designs.

• Like 5

My room is quite small to fit all my stuffs inside. There are wardrobe and cupboard, then 1 bookshelf desk also a bed. I don't really have much time to decorate my room unless it is holiday, like sunday or during long holiday.

Silver, I think we have something in common. Ironing is the most grueling job. I used to iron all my clothes but since I have worked I become lazy to do it often. I only iron some important clothes, for the rest I just hang or fold them neatly. Sometimes I get up late or in a rush, I tend to lose clothes. It seems like to disappear when I wanna wear it and just appear before my eyes when I don't need it. My closet was a mess after that. It makes me more tired because I have to organize them over and over again.

• Haha 4
On 12/4/2021 at 5:55 PM, SilverMoonTea said:

My room is pretty simple, I have wardrobe, 1 small cupboard, 1 small tray desk from Ikea as my night stand and 1 bean bag chair. I'm too lazy to decor, and the last time I try to do something my wall cracked a bit :lol:(yes I try to stick RJY pic with double tape idk why when I tried to remove it, the wall paint chipped 😅). 

As of cleaning, I already dying just with 1 week once vacumming and mopping 🤣 Ironing is the hardest challenge. I just hang and shove most of them to wardrobe hahaha.... 

er dont ask me.....i dont clean my room..... :x my mom did the usual mopping for me and cleaning my clothes **ahem**

yes im a pamper lady at home hahahahahhaa i only clean my table where i work..... 

• Haha 1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 12/26/2021 at 1:17 PM, SilverMoonTea said:

Okay ,  I'm so demotivated but I need to clean my house & my room. Probably writing it here will help me :

Did you manage to check some things off the list?

I was also working on cleaning my room! Honestly, got a little stressed in the middle of it when I saw how much I had. I kept throwing out things but there is still so much! Going to continue to spring clean on the weekends before CNY!

• Clapping Hands 1

2 minutes ago, SilverMoonTea said:

Hahahaha I finished. But thats last week, somehow this week already messy again :lmao2: I think the easiest way to be tidy is to have less stuff to start with. 

Good job! Yeah, it gets messy again so fast. I agree, I am trying to throw more things away and be less sentimental.

• Like 1
  • Clapping Hands 1

On 12/26/2021 at 4:17 PM, SilverMoonTea said:

Okay ,  I'm so demotivated but I need to clean my house & my room. Probably writing it here will help me :

- need to iron clothes and rearrange wardrobe cos its messy

- rearrange my books and dusting tables

- clean kitchen

- clean bathroom 

- clean the rest 

I liked how this list ended with 'clean the rest'...that's like me. Basically everything needs cleaning! :smile:

10 hours ago, SilverMoonTea said:

Hahahaha I finished. But thats last week, somehow this week already messy again :lmao2: I think the easiest way to be tidy is to have less stuff to start with. 

Yeah I need to stop buying things :shocked:

• Haha 4

Currently watching: Doctor Slump // Queen of Tears // The Impossible Heir

Current Obsessions: ❤ Lee Jae wook // Park Hyung Sik // Yoon Park

Podcast: These Dramatic Days

• 1 year later...