Start-Up 스타트업 [2020]

Jane

FUN BET : Who will Dalmi end up with ?   

12 members have voted

1. 1. Who will Dalmi will end up with? Now think carefully as this is a bet. Winners can use a profile picture of their OTP. But LOSERS will have to use the face of DoSan's cousin , Nam Cheon Ho

• Do San
    • Ji Pyeong
    • No one
    • It doesn't matter to me ( specially for Mademoiselle :P)

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/08/2020 at 11:09 AM

7 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

@abs-oluteM

Hahaha so 2 bets on Ji Pyeong. How much $ you are betting on? 😛

🤔 It would be nice to have the featured KSH as badge 😍 Aye aye, I have too many badges already 😅

$3billion won ...aahahaha monopoly money...KSH badge...let it be a surprise :D

Do you  want me to  put this as a BET using the poll function? But I will make it clear that it is for fun , and winners can use their favourite OTP  as profile pic if they want , losers will have to put Dosan's cousin's face ahahahahah? So four options? 

@Chocolate I may actually lose this bet , lol!

• Haha 6

Mon-Tues: Lovely Runner  Wed-Thurs: -  Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: The Midnight Romance in Hagwon Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - 

12 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

@bairama

Don't push yourself too hard. You still need adequate rest.

@abs-oluteM

Hahaha so 2 bets on Ji Pyeong. How much $ you are betting on? 😛

🤔 It would be nice to have the featured KSH as badge 😍 Aye aye, I have too many badges already 😅

Dont worry❤️ I take if already measured it as can. I'm not that pushing myself. Just.. I take 30% of my usual worktime on editing to make my brain cells exercise or it will freeze in this thing. So JH is good reason for that 30% :) usually I allocate mostly for formal work or vidding.

I bet for no one (open ending):pandablind: (I also feel that I'm just gladly offers my display picture with Chulsan here @abs-oluteM LOL) just seeing your post as NEUTRAL?! How dare you! Pick side, moi you slytherin BHAHAHAH

And to have many badges is good? Like we can choice the top 6 or whatever to display whenever we wanted according to mood lolols:LaxEat:

• Haha 3
  • Heart Eyes 2

G O O D  V I B E S  

♪ click me below for my cw, edits, about 

d r a m a s a f f a i r . c a r r d . c o 

Hello all...Finally watched it!

Episode 11

-Like everyone else has said, but I also want to say, I don't think it's fair to blame JP for YS's brother's death. I think it life you'll always get criticisms and get hurt when you're trying to achieve a goal and you need to learn how to build resilience. Even if YS's brother had made it past demo day (ie. if JP hasn't criticised him), what would happen if they couldn't secure funding or if their product was a big flop? He'd probably take the same course of action in his depressed state.  Often I think the bigger issue that causes those to take their lives are not one moment of embarrassment or hurt, but a bigger issue to do with mental health and feeling trapped because they haven't developed coping mechanisms and strategies to enhance their resilience. :letalQQ:

-Also, JP's words were not that harsh compared to what he's being saying to the Samsan Tech guys  Sure, it was not fun to be interrogated on stage, but the words just sounded practice and straight forward for criticism, not personal. The Samsan tech guys have been told they're stupid all the time...basically JP verbally smacks them every time he mentors the. Hahaha :pandaheadstomp:

-Poor JP! Once again, he feels guilty for his actions and it eats him up inside that he could have caused YS's brother's death. But Sandbox CEO is right - someone else would have picked on YS's brother in the end if not JP...he was just unlucky that the brother was not in a good frame of mind after Demo day....Perhaps it might be revealed something else happened to push the brother over the edge?  :thinking:

- What also sucks for JP: To have DM offer him some sweetness in the form of congee when he was sick. She is clearly falling more and more for DS, which is not going to work out well in the end because it'll just hurt him when she chooses :pandasad:

-On the other hand though, I agree with @mademoiselle that JP could learn to be a better communicator. There's nothing wrong with criticism, but there's a way of conveying it without making the other person feel small. I think JP's character is fun on screen as a boss because we're not on the receiving end, but in real life, not as fun...haha :MewGiggle: My current boss is an angel, but I have worked for people like that before and you really don't feel motivated!

-As for YS...he doesn't seem as evil, so I'm not sure if the revenge person has been revealed as well...YS seems angry, but he's also one of the soft Samsan tech guys and his dream is to have a dog when he earns money :BulbaOWO: I think I'm starting to crush on himm!

-DS grew on me this episode - I liked that he said he would still be able to work with DM even if she picked JP. Sure, he jumped when CS 'tested' him and was looking to see where JP was...but I think his words would ring true because he is always considerate of DM's needs and if she really needed JP, DS would respect that as much pain as it caused him - I think mainly because he is kind and passive and not the possessive type of guy. It's refreshing....of course, he wouldn't be nice to JP, that's for sure :laugh:

-I found it weird that DS's dad was trying so hard last episode to not hurt DS's career only to march into Sandbox to protect IJ? It didn't feel like it made sense to me, but I guess they were going to dramatic effect. In any case, the words he said about progress and innovation were very interesting and he has a point - that is the trade off to business and a big part of business ethics - at what point is it OK to value innovation over people's livelihoods and treat people as disposable resources? :psweatduck:

-Demo Day was a bit cliche in putting the same two companies against each other again. I suppose their excuse was that they were both AI companies....but it just felt too convenient for story telling purposes that it was also her sister's company. :pandadisgusted:

-Halmoni is wayyyy too kind to her ex-daughter in law who is so undeserving!! :pandarage2: But I guess she's right - it's better to forgive and you hurt yourself more when you cut others out of your life.

-LOL DS's parents were hilarious this episode. They have the typical Asian parent mentality (I say this from experience): If you can't become a CEO, you should marry a CEO :laugh::laugh::laugh: Also DS's dad with his "knack of crossing the line" at work to get his wife! :cool:

-Chulsan and Saha were totally being naughty ....why else would they fall out the door when DS opened it?? :lenny: I really loved the Samsan Tech energy this episode. Also thought it was funny that Saha used the actress' real English name when they were discussing names (She is Stephanie Lee. I think she grew up in the states? Since I'm pretty much stalking the VAST agency's social medias for Lee Jae Wook/ Hyun Bin stuff, I always see things about her too) 

-I was frustrated that YS stopped JP in the end :no: - Also felt it was unrealistic that they wouldn't have consulted someone else about the deal - Sandbox mentors, JP, external lawyers...it just seemed like they didn't think very much about it....Also Alex has been so slimy since the start....can't believe they didn't feel the vibes rolling off him :laugh:

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Heart Eyes 4

Currently watching: My Lovely Runner // Chief Detective 1958

Current Obsessions: ❤ Lee Jae wook // Byeon Woo Seok - Sun Jae has run away with my heart!

Podcast: These Dramatic Days

4 minutes ago, JenL said:

-Chulsan and Saha were totally being naughty ....why else would they fall out the door when DS opened it?? :lenny:

That is the plot twist ! :laugh: Who knew right? 

@mademoiselle I think neutral is same as open ending. So I will have 3 options

DM with DS

DM with JP

Open ending as in no one pairs up in that triangle.

@Chocolate put for 3 days after the deal is sealed :D 

• Haha 4
  • Shocked 1

Mon-Tues: Lovely Runner  Wed-Thurs: -  Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: The Midnight Romance in Hagwon Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - 

1 hour ago, mademoiselle said:

Place your bets!

Ji Pyeong or Do San?

Oh my. My heart of course wants it to be JP, but my head says maybe an open ending where she ends up with none of them.

As this drama is named 'Start-Up', they might circle back to the beginning and make it where the success story is about Dal-Mi achieving what her father couldn't.

• Like 4
  • Heart Eyes 3

14 minutes ago, bairama said:

And to have many badges is good? Like we can choice the top 6 or whatever to display whenever we wanted according to mood lolols

LOL...Don't take this in the wrong way, but can I request not to have this badge? :laugh:

Hahaha it's cute and I like the sandbox girl...but looking at bright orange things makes me very queasy. Serious! :letalQQ: I'm going to have to avoid looking at the badges too closely...(But I'll will still advertise the event!)

Edited by JenL
  • Like 1
  • Haha 4
  • Heart Eyes 1

Current Obsessions: ❤ Lee Jae wook // Byeon Woo Seok - Sun Jae has run away with my heart!

@JenL ah yes dear, I also thought the color is so bold and could make queasy for some. AHHH sorry :( anyway you can hide the badge whenever you want, under the profile > medal and trophies tab > you can choose what you want to show on profile or hide

• Like 4
  • Insightful 1
  • Heart Eyes 2

G O O D  V I B E S  

9 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

@abs-oluteM

Aniya aniya! :shocked2: Neutral is either one of them we are fine. I hate open ending for romance.

But that is not a bet .....lol....

Okay la since it is all for fun, I will have a it doesn't really matter to me option

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • Sad 1

Personally, I don’t really feel the love triangle too much. This is nothing compared to other love triangles I’ve watched. Super mild, haha...

It’s quite clear for me that the person whom Dal Mi likes is present Do San, not pen-pal Do San. She may have liked, or rather, idolized pen-pal Do San in the past, but the person she really gets to know and like is present Do San. She immediately is attracted to him when they first met, almost like love at first sight. Of course, given the things she imagined him to be. She is naturally confused right now, but I really think that she likes him better and more than pen-pal Do San. 

• Like 2
  • Insightful 4
  • Awesome 1

MTDzeiV.gif

Currently watching: Queen of Tears // Midnight Studio // Lovely Runner // Hide // Snowstorm Love

4 minutes ago, bairama said:

@JenL ah yes dear, I also thought the color is so bold and could make queasy for some. AHHH sorry :( anyway you can hide the badge whenever you want, under the profile > medal and trophies tab > you can choose what you want to show on profile or hide

Oh Thanks for letting me know! It is very cute and a good idea for a logo badge since everyone wants to get into sandbox (hahaha now you guys are all obviously elite business leaders-to-be!)

I'm just very sensitive to deep orange and red colours since I was a kid. I think it's also something about seeing the colours on screen :pandascared:

Lighter versions of the colours are ok though :SquirtleSquadCool: 

• Like 4
  • Heart Eyes 2

7 minutes ago, Alice Wonderland said:

really I don't matter if I lose the bet, but having Dosan's face on my dp kind of scaring me, lols... I keep replaying dosan yelling money money in my head, that's so embarrassing! andwaeeee... 

LOL

THIS??:laugh:

dosan.png

btw that is from quiz which character of Start Up are you from Soompi lolols. Can try it for fun, I got Injae as answer WEOOO I'm surprised lol

@JenL dear, will try to request that for you to not have the badge, so sorryy once again sincerely for making you hurt & thanks for supporting the event!!:heart:

• Haha 7

G O O D  V I B E S  

oh I got SDM!! @bairama Hahahaha. now we're rival in sandbox huh?

Spoiler

You're Seo Dal Mi! You're unconventional and a little quirky, but you know when it's time to get serious. You have big dreams that may seem far away, but you also have the courage to work towards them, even if this means breaking away from the traditional "safe" path. And your determination means that once you set your sights on a goal, you won't stop unitl you've achieved it!

• Haha 7

I got Seo Dal Mi 😅

You're Seo Dal Mi! You're unconventional and a little quirky, but you know when it's time to get serious. You have big dreams that may seem far away, but you also have the courage to work towards them, even if this means breaking away from the traditional "safe" path. And your determination means that once you set your sights on a goal, you won't stop unitl you've achieved it!

Btw, I think this is the first thread in JH to be the Hot Topic? Or maybe just in Joseon Jives? 

Edited by ktcjdrama
  • Like 1
  • Haha 5

MTDzeiV.gif

Currently watching: Queen of Tears // Midnight Studio // Lovely Runner // Hide // Snowstorm Love