You're My Glory 你是我的荣耀 [2021]

No surprises, YT and JJ were the absolute bomb playing together. They have the best rapport, both in the game and outside the game! 

But the end of the episode, where we begin to see YT feeling like he’s out of his depths, wahh, my heart is already breaking.

• Like 2
  • Heart Eyes 1

My Fanfics

Descendants of the Sun • A Love So Beautiful • Le Coupe de Foudre • Gank Your Heart • Go Ahead • Legend of Fei

1 hour ago, themarchioness said:

I love seeing the pride on YT’s face when JJ announces her first selection for which pro player she wants to be on her team. He’s so pleased! But even better was the happiness on his face as he watched her navigate the interview smoothly, demonstrating her skill and knowledge of the game, and of course her smooth moves during the game. There was just such unabashed joy and pride stretched across her face! I loved it.

now on to episode 14…

yes...he keep smiling all the way whenever he saw JJ play, its was almost like he can anticipate her next move....and despite the many bad comments that users online commented on how JJ is performing, still YT is proud of JJ, we felt that all the way......

@bairama the way they edited is really really good, where YuTu felt out of place....the feeling on not belonging in that circle....this is where JingJing really shine....while he doesnt seems to fit in at all

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
4 minutes ago, NiteWalker said:

the way they edited is really really good, where YuTu felt out of place....the feeling on not belonging in that circle....this is where JingJing really shine....while he doesnt seems to fit in at all

Ikr its on point stab my heart :')

• Like 2

G O O D  V I B E S  

♪ click me below for my cw, edits, about 

d r a m a s a f f a i r . c a r r d . c o 

22 minutes ago, bairama said:

Ikr its on point stab my heart :')

yes its so heart breaking that he felt so out of place there....and he was just deciding to go back to being engineer ... a small boost for him....and now he is at the crossroad whether he is able to provide for her....

what he can give her.....he like her....he admitted that much....however he is just worried...not only whether he is able to provide for her however there are times he need to be away so much and he cant even reveal to her where he is...just look at his senior who miss out most of the occasion for his son...and how his wife actually sometimes complain about it too....

17 minutes ago, Tofu said:

Ahh!! Today's episodes were on the tournament! I started but need to finish because I loved this scene! :heart:

the tournament spec is really good and nicely done....i wonder is the player actually is the pro gamer by themselves......

1 hour ago, themarchioness said:

No surprises, YT and JJ were the absolute bomb playing together. They have the best rapport, both in the game and outside the game! 

well they did train together day and night hahahhaa....and even during some dinner in between **ahem**

1 minute ago, Tofu said:

Episode 19 Preview— Why do we have to wait until next week to see Yu Tu’s confession?! :letalQQ:

i dont mind the wait .... cause next week we gonna have episodes dump on Monday itself hahahaha.....

• Like 1
  • Heart Eyes 1
2 minutes ago, Tofu said:

@NiteWalker But I have to go to work! Hahaha! What holiday is on Tuesday for you? 

yea...its 'Awal Muharam' a Malay celebration day....

@bairama @Lynne might be off too....since Indonesia does celebrate some of the Malay public holiday in their country......

so that means i can stay up and finish off everything as they released hehehe

• Haha 1
  • Heart Eyes 1
17 minutes ago, NiteWalker said:

so that means i can stay up and finish off everything as they released hehehe

Hahaha!! Yay for time off though! They should also give you Monday off too. =)

Episode 20 Preview 

Spoiler

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
Just now, NiteWalker said:

nah Monday is okie....cause the show get release at night so it doesnt bother me at all lols hahaha

Hahaha! That's right. The drama releases at 7am my time so if I watch, I'm watching as I get ready for work. :laugh:

• Haha 2

oh gosh....im anticipating this scenes!!! @Tofu @bairama @movingwheel @Yana @themarchioness @Lynne @Alice Wonderland

and of course im really really glad that JingJing is playing a little hard to get here !!! hehehehe...isnt it nice.... we need to have YuTu to fight for something he love himself....cant be always JingJing the one who gave in to him all the times...!!!

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
  • Heart Eyes 1

I think if I pour my heart out to someone and they rejected me, I would question if their intentions are good if they tell me they like me awhile later. 

Yu Tu broke her heart so yeah, I think he needs to work a little bit harder for her too. Haha! 

• Haha 2

i like the fact that JJ is not some damsel in distress who falls on the feet of a man.... she believes in equality and that can be seen in her answer to the ex bf when she was asked to leave entertainment circle... she liked YT but that does not mean that YT can give her cold shoulder at his own whim....she did not take that and thats what i love about her...

• Like 1
  • Heart Eyes 1

Currently watching

K-Drama :  

C-Drama :  Road Home

1 hour ago, Tofu said:

I think if I pour my heart out to someone and they rejected me, I would question if their intentions are good if they tell me they like me awhile later. 

Yu Tu broke her heart so yeah, I think he needs to work a little bit harder for her too. Haha! 

yup YuTu need to work to get JingJing, unfortunately all he need to do is wait till JJ open her 'King of Glory' hahahah...however at the very least it will be him that goes to her instead of her going to him.....

42 minutes ago, movingwheel said:

i like the fact that JJ is not some damsel in distress who falls on the feet of a man.... she believes in equality and that can be seen in her answer to the ex bf when she was asked to leave entertainment circle... she liked YT but that does not mean that YT can give her cold shoulder at his own whim....she did not take that and thats what i love about her...

no i guess this is what you say the love for adulthood and not everyone get a 3rd chance to make things right....

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, themarchioness said:

I actually will be on leave, but it’s because I have stuff to do so my time will be limited. Boo… 

oh no.....hahaha i know how it felt to be honest....

well its a holiday for us on Tuesday so im planning to watch everything regardless how long it will be for...which i doubt will be long since 1 episodes is roughly 30-35 mins so its quite manageable for me i guess

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, NiteWalker said:

well its a holiday for us on Tuesday so im planning to watch everything regardless how long it will be for...which i doubt will be long since 1 episodes is roughly 30-35 mins so its quite manageable for me i guess

Definitely manageable. It’s just 6 eps, 3 hours. Which is less than last week’s 8 ep dump and I totally mowed through those in one night. :laugh:

• Haha 2

My Fanfics

Descendants of the Sun • A Love So Beautiful • Le Coupe de Foudre • Gank Your Heart • Go Ahead • Legend of Fei

3 hours ago, NiteWalker said:

what he can give her.....he like her....he admitted that much....however he is just worried...not only whether he is able to provide for her however there are times he need to be away so much and he cant even reveal to her where he is...just look at his senior who miss out most of the occasion for his son...and how his wife actually sometimes complain about it too....

yeah.. He measures his capability to her & it is sadly so close to reality, when his meets with her is like a dream. That's why the drama feels unreal but hits home. I adore the story idea :')

2 hours ago, NiteWalker said:

oh gosh....im anticipating this scenes!!! @Tofu @bairama @movingwheel @Yana @themarchioness @Lynne @Alice Wonderland

I'm highly anticipating the day they finally decide to be together so much AAAAAAAAA Yu Tu go get her!!

And yes for the Muharram holiday~ :)

G O O D  V I B E S  

♪ click me below for my cw, edits, about 

d r a m a s a f f a i r . c a r r d . c o 

5 minutes ago, NiteWalker said:

i thought they will released till episode 26 or 27 from episode 19 onwards on next Monday itself and then the rest on the following Mon?

Oh you’re right. I was only looking at the Ep 21-26 line and forgetting to add in the line above with 19-20. Well 8 eps is also doable, as experience from last week has already proven!! 🤣

• Like 1

My Fanfics