You're My Glory 你是我的荣耀 [2021]

20 minutes ago, Yana said:

I 'm burning with their slow burn romance... I think they started to realise each other feeling but just afraid to admit it. 

they have the best and most romantic way of falling in love as adult!! It was not something extra but the daily routine made them get used to each other. So that they wanted to spend the rest of their life together. :PiplupCry::pandablush:

50 minutes ago, NiteWalker said:

no I wasn’t … lols I only play brawl lols

I also very ok to play brawls only lol, play with friend is more fun XD

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Heart Eyes 1

G O O D  V I B E S  

♪ click me below for my cw, edits, about 

d r a m a s a f f a i r . c a r r d . c o 

I finally have some time to write about YAMG. My conclusion after the episodes so far:

- There are a lot of city footages

- JJ likes wearing long skirts at home (By the way did you saw her sweater with the teddybear on the bag? I want that.)

- If there is not a scene with YT on a balcony then I don't want to watch it anymore :laugh:

Okay all jokes aside I am really happy that the drama is so similar to the book (I kinda expect that bc of all the trailers we saw but I didn't thought that it was so similar :D And yay 32 episodes but each ep is only 35 minutes long :( But I am fine. I mean I am showering in a lot of promotion pics or videos from YAMG so I am totally fine :D

• Haha 2
  • Heart Eyes 1
9 hours ago, mayicoryn said:

- There are a lot of city footages

I LOL at this :laugh: they have so many resources!!! Hahahaha

9 hours ago, mayicoryn said:

- JJ likes wearing long skirts at home (By the way did you saw her sweater with the teddybear on the bag? I want that.)

It is the highlight too for me, like WHAAAT that sweater, come on, so cute! Hahahaha

and she fits for that kind of stuff while my wardrobe is more like Yu Tu :laugh:

btw about clothings! Yu Tu is ALL BLACK/WHITE/GREY I mean literally, are they emphasizing his heavy atmosphere by that? But it is too much?? I see on ep. 11 or somewhere he opened his wardrobe before going to hospital, and we got look of there are natural tones too like brown, etc. I'm like WHY you wear those BW tones all the time.. HAHAHA but I do can relate, sometimes I just want to use same colors. And IF he uses that in reason minimalist green lifestyle, I'm fully support his choice then. :zzzz: :laugh:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

G O O D  V I B E S  

♪ click me below for my cw, edits, about 

d r a m a s a f f a i r . c a r r d . c o 

hahahaha this BTs is very cute!!!!

https://video.weibo.com/show?fid=1034:4664656200138784

first they were discussing how YY suppose to lift Reba and then kiss her and so on......which resulted in YY suddenly lifting Reba up and surprising her....

Then later they were talking about how the Director should demonstrate some of the dance move and Reba and actually told the Director to do it where he director told her pls let me off, means he is not doing it....

then they were talking about how they should demonstrate some of the move together with the director assistant where the director stated that assistant director salary doesnt include that after she firmly rejected the idea hahahhaa....

then at the later part the director was commenting how the dialogue were a little too much where YY agreed readily and said that they should just delete everything on that page and proceed with just move, as YY back was facing the door, the screenwriter came in and the director told YY to repeat his sentences which YY caught on and turn and laugh....where he very cleverly stated

"Director stated that the dialogue was a little much...."

and that earn a slap on his back by the director where he said

"You sold ppl out easily"

where the whole team collapse in laughter

• Like 2

Done 12 episode. I love it. Well, I really love it!

How it got started was really fun and smooth. They both sell the game well! Lol. I like how they reunited after a long time. The chemistry  between the two are just so good. They have this spark that flutters my heart while watching them. 

I think between his dream and someone he cherishes the most, like his family and probably Jingjing, the later is much important. I wonder which choices he'll make at the end. Seeing how his parents needs him or how his senior must through the hardships, he probably will choose what is more important than just fulfilling his dream. I mean all those are never be more important when you lose your chance to be with your loved one.

I wasn't really into it while the trailer came out weeks ago, I thought it would all about lovey dovey romance which easily bored me. But they go like flow with water. So I like them. 

• Heart Eyes 1
  • Clapping Hands 1