You're My Glory 你是我的荣耀 [2021]

2 hours ago, themarchioness said:

Don’t worry. There’s no chance of that. Gu Man, the author of the book, is all about sweet romances and happy endings!

Oh good!  I've found the novel, and it's only 30 something chapters plus the 16 epilogue. I can read it while waiting for more chapters of The Ghost Doctor to be translated. 😁

@NiteWalker The posters' purpleness is a bit funny for me. That, and the bubbleheaded bunny.

I'll probably wait for more eps aired before I binge watch.

• Haha 3

spacer.png

Carpe diem, quam minimum credula postero

4 hours ago, NiteWalker said:

they have the best two visual ppl together and they edit them into something odd??? hahahaha

thats why they think it will of courseeee work BEST VISUAL no matter what :hug: but no its look like goldfish bowl on the 2nd poster, 3rd poster actually really cute, its like bubble THE PROBLEM is they can't kiss with it :MewGiggle:

• Haha 3

G O O D  V I B E S  

♪ click me below for my cw, edits, about 

d r a m a s a f f a i r . c a r r d . c o 

I understand that Viu will be subbing ...so those in Asia with Viu subscriptions would be able to watch as well. 

From Viu SG

https://www.instagram.com/p/CRv9b4GJjoz/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

• Like 3
  • Heart Eyes 1

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: Queen of Tears Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - Will Love In Spring

22 hours ago, NiteWalker said:

my heart is melting!!!! @stroppyse look your YY looks like he is holding back a smiles @MayanEcho look at Dilreba holding bk a smiles....just so that they can pretend to be close to each other.....gosh......what do we do about them???!!! @themarchioness@Lynne!

@Yana @SnT are you both set to watch this one too???!!! pls tell me u guys will? and @Olivia Kate u will too?

ALJRmlf.jpg

MCp6VV9.jpg

Omg... Of coz definitely gonna watch this...:wow:

• Like 1
  • Clapping Hands 1
  • Party! 1