You're My Glory 你是我的荣耀 [2021]

21 minutes ago, themarchioness said:

Which is interesting because it's as if Xia Qing is relying on societal expectations (upwards mobility, nice home, good school for kids, etc.) to be able to take the position that hers is not the selfish one.  But, really, is he any more selfish than what she was asking of him - to give up his dream and his passions in order to keep up with the Jones's? 

It's all a matter of perspective and that's why QJJ is the better match.  I said it at the beginning and I''ll say it again.  Certainly, the fact that QJJ is a superstar in her own right, and is independent and wealthy, will make their end game easier.  But I also feel certain that even if QYY were poor, she would still support YT working as an aerospace engineer.  She'd just work (with him) to find a way  to make it work for them as a family.  Unlike Xia Qing, she doesn't place expectations on YT.  QJJ just wants him to be the best person that he is, not the best person that others maybe thinks he should be. 

Also, it's good to see you on board @Mouse!  I was wondering if you were watching.  ;)

yes! It’s interesting that when Yu Tu told Jingjing about his reasons for deciding to leave Aerospace, she didn’t say anything and simply listened. She understood why he felt the way he did, looking at it from his perspective. She didn’t diminish his concerns nor his feelings. She didn’t say “it would be more practical to pursue finance” or say “if you were with me, you wouldn’t have to worry about it”. She also didn’t make him feel guilty for wanting a career in aeorospace and instead defended him. 

Jingjing took the time to actually get to know Yu Tu during their younger years. She found out he had an interest in aerospace and so she took the time to look at forums so she could have something to talk to him about. She knew how much he loved it which is why she was surprised to learn he had taken finance in college. She liked him and was supportive of whatever he chose to do. She thought of him instead of thinking of what she could get out of it. 

I agree, even without her success, she would totally still choose to be with Yu Tu and would work with him on whatever he chose to do. Interestingly, Yu Tu rejected her in the past bec he wanted to be with someone who would work with him and as it turns out, Jingjjng is exactly that type. 

Ps. 
You know this drama is right up my alley :duckhearts:

• Like 1
  • Heart Eyes 1
  • Clapping Hands 1

spacer.pngQueen of Tears, My Lovely Runner, Doctor Slump

11 hours ago, Mouse said:

yes! It’s interesting that when Yu Tu told Jingjing about his reasons for deciding to leave Aerospace, she didn’t say anything and simply listened. She understood why he felt the way he did, looking at it from his perspective. She didn’t diminish his concerns nor his feelings. She didn’t say “it would be more practical to pursue finance” or say “if you were with me, you wouldn’t have to worry about it”. She also didn’t make him feel guilty for wanting a career in aeorospace and instead defended him. 

QJJ traits💖 she claims her EQ is great, which I think it is true X)

• Like 2
  • Clapping Hands 1

G O O D  V I B E S  

♪ click me below for my cw, edits, about 

d r a m a s a f f a i r . c a r r d . c o 

19 minutes ago, NiteWalker said:

lols....i think not only you....at least for a moment they make us forget about the pitiful state we are in right now

2 minutes ago, movingwheel said:

they make me forget every pain that I am going through in my life.... this is sooo good !!!

#relatable :pandasipsip: soooooo goood

• Like 2
  • Clapping Hands 1

G O O D  V I B E S  

♪ click me below for my cw, edits, about 

d r a m a s a f f a i r . c a r r d . c o