China Charm Grapevines

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/8/2022 at 9:58 AM, Tofu said:

@SilverMoonTea @Alice Wonderland Ren Jialun's drama is on here and @bai, Yang Yang's drama is too!

have my eye on Night Wanderer in iQ, good news China Special Forces will be available on that too! I'm curious about his acting exploration will it be slayed or not.. BUT WHEN HAHAHAHA

I just hope their editing for CSF back 2 years ago still applicable in this 2022 cause the time span is no joke 😅

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

G O O D  V I B E S  

♪ click me below for my cw, edits, about 

d r a m a s a f f a i r . c a r r d . c o 

11 hours ago, bai said:

have my eye on Night Wanderer in iQ, good news China Special Forces will be available on that too! I'm curious about his acting exploration will it be slayed or not.. BUT WHEN HAHAHAHA

I just hope their editing for CSF back 2 years ago still applicable in this 2022 cause the time span is no joke 😅

Totally in agreement about NIGHT WANDERER AND CSF. lol....

CSF take so long to air....... argggghhhhhhhhh 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
9 hours ago, Lynne said:

Totally in agreement about NIGHT WANDERER AND CSF. lol....

CSF take so long to air....... argggghhhhhhhhh 

yeah I'm really afraid for CSF VFX it ways too long.. And don't tell me Night Wanderer in 2022 BUT end of Q4 :scaredpanda2: LOL

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

G O O D  V I B E S  

♪ click me below for my cw, edits, about 

d r a m a s a f f a i r . c a r r d . c o 

I don't know about everyone, but I'm still not particularly blown away by any of the recent Chinese dramas. Reset was good, I enjoyed it. I liked Cupid's Kitchen for the leads' chemistry and the food (everything else was bad). 

Why Women Love isn't too bad, but I'm just not feeling invested in it. I dropped Because of Love after a few episodes. The Autumn Ballad is pretty nice but it's not capturing my attention as much as I want it to (sometimes I'll play it and do other things). Sharpshooter, I skipped all the main couple's scenes to watch Kido and Wendy. Now that they are "together", I don't have a reason to continue watching. Haha! 

• Like 3
  • 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, NiteWalker said:

DengLun fine 106 million RMB for tax evasion

I was also reading it....what happened? He was not aware ? Poor accounting ? Or really just hoping he won't get caught? Really shocking

• Like 1

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: -  Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - Will Love In Spring

16 hours ago, abs-oluteM said:

I was also reading it....what happened? He was not aware ? Poor accounting ? Or really just hoping he won't get caught? Really shocking

not to sure....actually all artist does this...its just a matter of whether you got caught or not....

now all his studio and weibo a/c had been suspended....a lot of ppl are talking about his latest drama collaboration with Nini

• Shocked 1
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

@Tofu good on you!!!! The prince (self-exiled? who returned to the city to reclaim the throne) wanted the ML to work for him but the ML wanted to lead a life away from all this power and politics, for the wife's sake. The prince, not being able to 'control' or gain his support decided to do away with him lest one day (I think) he turns against him. I am sure you saw the ML escaping and then realising that the prince's men would also try to make a move against the wife. So he went after her and I suspect got injured, though we didn't get to see that. This is probably also why the story was lost on you. After that, either he didn't know where to locate her (was that the house he bought or she bought, I thought it was the former, if so, no reason he didn't know where it is located) or he had not fully recuperated. I admit this has a bit of a plot hole and the explanation was missing from the drama.

But generally, for a low budget drama, with shortened episodes, as a YTber commented, it did what it had to, the story moved along, the scenes were suitable captured and showed us what scenes we expected the characters to deliver, and the lead actors portrayed whatever they had to portray. I have no regrets watching it and will do so again!

Did I recommend you to watch this as well??? Even shorter, really bare-bone but exciting to watch nevertheless. And you can finish it in under 1 hour!

Spoiler

They are internet celebrities, none of whom are actors/actresses. Produced by an internet celebrity herself, in 10 days, shot and produced by herself. I would say, it's testimony of 'what the mind can conceive, it can achieve.'

Edited by IpohBanana
  • Like 1
  • Clapping Hands 1
41 minutes ago, IpohBanana said:

@Tofu @NiteWalker @abs-oluteM Have you heard? A remake of Legend of Yun Xi??

I wonder why??

https://inf.news/ne/entertainment/7ff6abb332d32e911868593e77082657.html

Oh why...ahahah they want to change that ambigous ending that I am still sore about ? :lenny:

Who's the rumoured cast?

• Haha 3

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: -  Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - Will Love In Spring