China Charm Grapevines

22 minutes ago, Lynne said:

Conductor Yibo says hi! @themarchioness

Hi back, Yibo! He can conduct my orchestra any time. I’m happy to play along. 😉

As for men being reps and ambassadors for make-up, skin care products, don’t forget they also rep for jewelry and clothing too... I mean, Yibo and all his Chanel jackets?   @Lynne knows how conflicted those always make me feel. Hahaha. But like she said, it makes sense because it’s mostly women who follow these male artists, so.... perfect target audience. Hehe. 

• Haha 3

My Fanfics

Descendants of the Sun • A Love So Beautiful • Le Coupe de Foudre • Gank Your Heart • Go Ahead • Legend of Fei

8 minutes ago, themarchioness said:

Hi back, Yibo! He can conduct my orchestra any time. I’m happy to play along. 😉

You never replied back to me about telling Yibo I said hi after your call with him yesterday.... :cry: HAHAHAHA

Tbh.. I'm still so in love with this ad! Hopefully there's a continuation..... 

9 minutes ago, themarchioness said:

Yibo and all his Chanel jackets?   @Lynne

HAHAHA... and he's still a Brand friend... not an ambassador..... hahha....  tbh fashion brands are always weird and bizarre to me... it totally depends on the person if he/she can carry it off.

• Like 1
  • Heart Eyes 1
12 minutes ago, Lynne said:

You never replied back to me about telling Yibo I said hi after your call with him yesterday.... :cry: HAHAHAHA

Tbh.. I'm still so in love with this ad! Hopefully there's a continuation..... 

Sorry... we were so caught up in our conversation I forgot. 😂😂😂 (How I wish!)

It’s a great ad. I love it, too!

• Haha 3

My Fanfics

Descendants of the Sun • A Love So Beautiful • Le Coupe de Foudre • Gank Your Heart • Go Ahead • Legend of Fei

34 minutes ago, Lynne said:

Seriously tho.... i want to try all the food menu in chinese version of fastfood.....

I feel like we have one of the worst selection in America when it comes to fast food. :jiminbtssigh:

• Like 2
19 hours ago, Tofu said:

I feel like we have one of the worst selection in America when it comes to fast food. :jiminbtssigh:

Totes in agreement! Or perhaps.. to cater to china market they have to be more creative.... its just kinda sad that we can never find these kind of menu in our own country.... i so want to try them too... :cry:

• Like 2
15 hours ago, SilverMoonTea said:

Urgh this is creepy & too much

I've read about this happening more than once for multiple artists. It just seems odd to me that someone would have that much free time to do all of that. And that airlines do not check the identities of the people calling thoroughly before making the change. Well, I guess if someone knows the details of the celebrity, they could probably get away with that too.

I am far too lazy to do any of these things for the celebrities I like and don't like. :laugh:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

@Lynne I hope so. The trailer looked action packed. And I think it will definitely have some comparison to DOTS and You Are My Hero. Will you be watching this? 

On 5/30/2021 at 9:30 AM, SilverMoonTea said:

Urgh this is creepy & too much 🤢

Poor fella...people / fans like this are scary.

@NiteWalker sigh did weibo hv any news of ZZH dramas?

I am admiring this now...ahahah. Thanks 

E1hNaNgUYAQsbNx?format=jpg&name=900x900

• Haha 3

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: -  Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - Will Love In Spring

23 minutes ago, Lynne said:

@Tofu I was pretty disgusted when i saw this yesterday...

Seriously... the cat call and how the papz behave were so :SquirtlePuke:

same i like the girl....she got a good singing voice and im glad that some of the CNetz is speaking up and she took a step back to show that she is displease to!

what the ....were they even thinking, total no respect!

7 minutes ago, abs-oluteM said:

@NiteWalker sigh did weibo hv any news of ZZH dramas?

I am admiring this now...ahahah. Thanks 

er .... no...though he did join the Running Man last week...should be shown within this week? or the next lols

• Like 4
36 minutes ago, Lynne said:

@Tofu I was pretty disgusted when i saw this yesterday...

Seriously... the cat call and how the papz behave were so :SquirtlePuke:

Ugh, that's disgusting. Why do people do this!? :pandarage2: I'm glad that she step back and called it out. 

@abs-oluteM -- No drama news for him. He's too busy shooting CFs. :laugh: I feel like he's endorsing everything now. Haha! 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Clapping Hands 1

I hope Tencent does well with her novels. I did not like the No Boundary drama adaption because I think it could have been better, but I never read the novel so I guess I wouldn't know how closely it followed that. 

More drama adaption for Mo Bao Fei Bao too! 

• Clapping Hands 1