Monthly Magazine Home / Monthly House - 월간 집 [2021]

abs-oluteM

5 hours ago, Warm Paws said:

I wonder if a transformed Ja-Sung will at least help all of them, one way or another. 

Yes, I want to see him help everyone of them. Happy employees will bring about better output (said in Ja Sung’s theorizing style)

• Like 1
  • Heart Eyes 5

MTDzeiV.gif

Currently watching: Queen of Tears // Midnight Studio // Lovely Runner // Hide // Snowstorm Love

IQIYI subbed the BTS....JSM so talented. And Chief Editor too. He was doing Bohemian Rhaspsody. That is hard! 

-----------

Was rewatching the preview and I felt very sorry for Editor Nam. Life can be so harsh - I hope he keeps the house and drops the girl. The actress that plays cutie pie should be Kim So Eun.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CRGXd4RsX7F/

Also was interesting to find out that Ja Sung is dating for the 1st time. I appreciate that he was very honest about it and though he is a dating noob , he promises to do his best. Maybe he will read another book ! 

Something I discovered since this phrase was the catalyst to the change to JS' s behaviour. 

https://www.beelinelanguage.com/you-are-pretty-in-korean/

There is a famous Korean quote saying that “Praise shall make even a whale dance”. This means that compliments and praise can leave a powerful impression on someone, so much so that it can bring out the best even in an individual who lacks confidence. 

• Clapping Hands 7

Mon-Tues: Lovely Runner  Wed-Thurs: -  Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: The Midnight Romance in Hagwon Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - Meet Yourself

35 minutes ago, abs-oluteM said:

IQIYI subbed the BTS....JSM so talented. And Chief Editor too. He was doing Bohemian Rhaspsody. That is hard! 

-----------

Was rewatching the preview and I felt very sorry for Editor Nam. Life can be so harsh - I hope he keeps the house and drops the girl. The actress that plays cutie pie should be Kim So Eun.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CRGXd4RsX7F/

Also was interesting to find out that Ja Sung is dating for the 1st time. I appreciate that he was very honest about it and though he is a dating noob , he promises to do his best. Maybe he will read another book ! 

Something I discovered since this phrase was the catalyst to the change to JS' s behaviour. 

https://www.beelinelanguage.com/you-are-pretty-in-korean/

There is a famous Korean quote saying that “Praise shall make even a whale dance”. This means that compliments and praise can leave a powerful impression on someone, so much so that it can bring out the best even in an individual who lacks confidence. 

I am so happy to see her playing piano... Almost like dream come true I so wanted to see her playing after her blog other 20 sec of on shell rain re-watched various times and will continue to do so💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Heart Eyes 3

Some questions/remarks about the development :

- what helped Jasung to open his eyes on his feelings suddenly? Don't think it's because of the "fan". Maybe his discussion with his client, Youngwon stopped the recorded conversation on the phone. We didn't hear what he was saying after... 

- Is there a connection between the death of his parents and the disappearance of his father? Maybe

I loved in episode 8 the fact that Youngwon was rebel 😎 when she thought that he didn't care about her, she decided to ignore him. 

The photographer was so boring 😅 too much !!! But he's cute 😊

I wonder how he will react knowing that Jasung and Youngwon started to date

It's really getting better, I can't wait to watch the next episodes 🤗

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Heart Eyes 5

~ Na Young Won's Epilogue ~

Edition #5 - You Must Live in Your Home to Know It

There’s a saying that you must live in your home to know it. Likewise, you must experience a person to know them. A person might seem cold on the outside, but you don’t know what’s on the inside. Just as a mansion whose opulence leaves you in awe can turn out to be a sharehouse for many people, CEO Yoo might seem cold and unapproachable, but on the inside, he has a warmth that embraces others.

Edition #6 - You’re in My Heart, You’re in My House

When I’m tired and exhausted, I think about the place I want to buy. It can be a haven where I find comfort. It can be a space to be with the person I love. But it’s an unattainable dream. But the place I’m living in can be an extension of my rough day and another kind of battlefield. It can be a place with a secret I don’t want others to know. It can be a place you have no choice but to return to. Will I be able to live in my own dream house one day? Will the time really come When I can live in my own place?

Edition #7 - He Lives in an Empty House

To achieve your goal, personal feelings are a luxury. But when you get tired on the journey, you tend to yearn for warmth. Of course, some endure it alone. But they might be ignoring the fact that they are exhausted. Today, I’d like to extend warmth to that person. And I want to say… Welcome home. I’ve been waiting.

Edition #8 - House+Love=Home

I want a home to be comfortable and cozy. Especially on days off, when you take a break from the exhausting routine and stay home. What should we eat? What should we do? Where small worries turn into joy and small joy turns into a good memory. Also, a happy place where you can be with someone dear to you. I hope this home was such a place to him today.

• Like 4
  • Heart Eyes 2
  • Clapping Hands 4

MTDzeiV.gif

Currently watching: Queen of Tears // Midnight Studio // Lovely Runner // Hide // Snowstorm Love

2 hours ago, ktcjdrama said:

~ Na Young Won's Epilogue ~

Edition #5 - You Must Live in Your Home to Know It

There’s a saying that you must live in your home to know it. Likewise, you must experience a person to know them. A person might seem cold on the outside, but you don’t know what’s on the inside. Just as a mansion whose opulence leaves you in awe can turn out to be a sharehouse for many people, CEO Yoo might seem cold and unapproachable, but on the inside, he has a warmth that embraces others.

Edition #6 - You’re in My Heart, You’re in My House

When I’m tired and exhausted, I think about the place I want to buy. It can be a haven where I find comfort. It can be a space to be with the person I love. But it’s an unattainable dream. But the place I’m living in can be an extension of my rough day and another kind of battlefield. It can be a place with a secret I don’t want others to know. It can be a place you have no choice but to return to. Will I be able to live in my own dream house one day? Will the time really come When I can live in my own place?

Edition #7 - He Lives in an Empty House

To achieve your goal, personal feelings are a luxury. But when you get tired on the journey, you tend to yearn for warmth. Of course, some endure it alone. But they might be ignoring the fact that they are exhausted. Today, I’d like to extend warmth to that person. And I want to say… Welcome home. I’ve been waiting.

Edition #8 - House+Love=Home

I want a home to be comfortable and cozy. Especially on days off, when you take a break from the exhausting routine and stay home. What should we eat? What should we do? Where small worries turn into joy and small joy turns into a good memory. Also, a happy place where you can be with someone dear to you. I hope this home was such a place to him today.

Thank you so much 🤗🤗🤗🤗

• Like 2
  • Heart Eyes 3
8 hours ago, Sominah said:

Awwwwwww I crave for more 🙃🙃🙃🙃

Thank you for sharing this 🤗🤗🤗🤗

More here

Posted the above on the ship thread but since it is so cute, I will post this here too.

7 hours ago, Warm Paws said:

@abs-oluteM Ji-seok's face when Somin says "handsome" 👌

Compliments make this whale dance ! :eeeee:

Gif credit https://chrlesvane.tumblr.com/post/655557462457532416/monthly-magazine-home-2021-ep-5-wait-what

Spoiler

2de11f6f28cff5ee00c47ce0ad595f2b88a7c6a0

Thanks so much @ktcjdrama. Great nuggets of wisdom in those words. This is another reason why the drama resonates with the viewers. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Heart Eyes 4

Mon-Tues: Lovely Runner  Wed-Thurs: -  Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: The Midnight Romance in Hagwon Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - Meet Yourself

3 hours ago, abs-oluteM said:

More here

Posted the above on the ship thread but since it is so cute, I will post this here too.

Compliments make this whale dance ! :eeeee:

Gif credit https://chrlesvane.tumblr.com/post/655557462457532416/monthly-magazine-home-2021-ep-5-wait-what

Hide contents

2de11f6f28cff5ee00c47ce0ad595f2b88a7c6a0

Thanks so much @ktcjdrama. Great nuggets of wisdom in those words. This is another reason why the drama resonates with the viewers. 

Thank You 🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗💜💜💜💜

• Like 1
  • Heart Eyes 2

Oh I'm glad that our leads no longer playing cat and mouse and admit their feelings for each other. We've seen how Ja Sung slowly falls for Young Won. And I guess Young Won is pretty simple when it comes to love because she always follow her heart and believes in it. She doesn't have to think much and I'm happy to see they are happily dating in the upcoming episodes. The ending scenes for ep 7, when exhausted Ja Sung came home and see the house is dark and empty, he looked so devastated, especially after visiting his parents urn for death anniversary. But then Young Won came out from her room and with the source of light came from it, it looks like she's the light and warmth of his life that he desperately needed. After his long journey at the end of tunnel there's her, who's waiting for him. The simple greetings 'Oh you're home' can brings a lot of comfort. 

It's sad that Sang Soon got cheated by his gf. I've been wondering if the show who keeps pairing him with Eui Joo. Will they end up together? And for Gyeom helps the assistant. It's unexpected to see that story suddenly came into the middle of episodes, but maybe it will play as one of conflicts or problems that they need to solve in the upcoming episodes.

We haven't solved the problem of Ja Sung haters, have we? The one who left evil comments looked similar to that quiet assistant. Or is it only me? :thinking:

• Like 3
  • Heart Eyes 3
  • Clapping Hands 4

Currently Watching List:

K-drama: The Real Has Come, See You in My 19th Life 

K-variety: 

:hearties:Home Sweet Home Event:hearties:

This drama has taken our hearts with its story about a magazine writer down on her luck and a self-made real estate mogul who have more in common than they think! So, it's time to celebrate this couple and this drama!

Points will be awarded during this event, and 2 new badges have been added to the Member Shop! Check it out.

• Heart Eyes 4
  • Party! 2

I'm all caught up now! I started this drama earlier in the week and finished it up this weekend.

I love the things Young Won said about a home in her monologue at the end of each episode. I agreed with her because I look forward to going home every day after work. Home is a place of refuge for me.

Confession aside, I think my favorite scene was when Ja Sung returned home to see Young Won waiting for him. The whole scene was set up very beautifully with the light shining down on just Young Won as everything else stayed dark. The drama was trying to tell us, she is his warmth and his home. 

Thanks to @abs-oluteM and @SilverMoonTea for always talking about this drama. I don't think I would have watched it if not for the both of you! 

Excited to see Ja Sung be foolishly in love with Young Won in the next episode. Haha!

• Like 2
  • Heart Eyes 1
  • Clapping Hands 6
4 hours ago, Sominah said:

This IG owner is the best. So grateful for her hard work.

She's listed them here too. Happy watching everyone :D

And I completely agree with this person. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Heart Eyes 1
  • Clapping Hands 1