Monthly Magazine Home / Monthly House - 월간 집 [2021]

abs-oluteM

New stills !!!! 

@Tofuso happy you're watching this.

@stroppyse I think is watching this too. ahaahah @SilverMoonTea am doing some hard selling this time.

202107120959130310_1.jpg

54 minutes ago, Sominah said:

Thank you so much for sharing 🤗🤗🤗🤗🙏🙏🙏🙏

Most welcome!

• Like 2
  • Heart Eyes 7

Mon-Tues: Lovely Runner  Wed-Thurs: -  Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: The Midnight Romance in Hagwon Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - Meet Yourself

Ehhh dating noob Ja Sung won't have kissed (and done other things :heiboi:) before right? Excuse my perverted mind. There's a reason my name is called Abs. Cannot wait to see how he will respond to her kiss.

Koala hug will be in the next BTS

• Like 2
  • Haha 5

Mon-Tues: Lovely Runner  Wed-Thurs: -  Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: The Midnight Romance in Hagwon Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - Meet Yourself

Ahahahahahahahahahahahaha @abs-oluteM I just saw your badges for this drama!!! :lmao2::lmao2::lmao2:

The Dancing Whale :lmao2:

MH-Badge.gif.e9827a5767e3e6684daba298c9b

Ok, I came in here was gonna say I felt a liiiiittle bit bad (SLS) when second male lead lost his chance to confess to Young Won. But it seems like he's going to have his own loveline so it got all ok.

Also, thought something had been omitted coz it felt abrupt that Ja Sung suddenly admitted to his feelings. I'd think he'll go into a bit of denial first based on his character.

• Like 3
  • Haha 5
  • Clapping Hands 1

Since I'm watching on Viki, I am far, far, far behind everyone else on the thread, but one thing that did annoy me watching the earlier episodes. How is it that the senior-most people were all looking to mooch off YW anyway? I mean, she makes a lot less than they do. Just because she didn't have to pay the $5,000 for destroying the chair doesn't mean that she's actually made $5,000. It was kind of amusing to watch her try to get out of spending money with JS' help, but it was still annoying that the senior people were so ready to take advantage of YW.

• Like 2
  • Haha 5
21 hours ago, mademoiselle said:

Ok, I came in here was gonna say I felt a liiiiittle bit bad (SLS) when second male lead lost his chance to confess to Young Won. But it seems like he's going to have his own loveline so it got all ok.

I have no SLS but this poor boy should have listened to his friend and fess up. Even if he will get rejected ( the fate of all 2nd leads) at least the misery is cut short

See here he is still gazing at her with his puppy eyes. 

JTCB releases more stills . So the team has to go for some volunteer work together and of course the OTP cannot reveal they are dating. LOL. 

https://www.newsen.com/news_view.php?uid=202107131007150310

202107131007150310_1.jpg

@Support_Somin_n_SGAgreed , this show is really good. Not easy to get rom-com done right. The BTS cracked me up so much. Looks like its comedy off and on screen ! 

• Like 4
  • Heart Eyes 4

Text preview episode 9. I give up, Papago can't help me 😂😂

날 하루 종일 행복하게 만든 사람, 대표님이 처음이에요

"좋아합니다!" 영원에게 고백한 자성. 영원의 대답은?! 서로에게 점점 빠져드는 영원과 자성. 두 사람은 <월간 집> 식구들 몰래 애정표현도 하고, 바닷가 데이트도 하며 설레는 마음을 감추지 못한다. 한편, 상순은 여자친구와 헤어질 위기에 놓이는데.. 

You are the first person who makes me happy all day.

Ja Sung confessing to Young Won. They are gradually falling for each other. They date secretly. Sang Soon is on the verge of breaking up with his girlfriend.

• Like 1
  • Heart Eyes 7

Soompi has explained the bed scene BTS

Spoiler

The JTBC rom-com stars Jung So Min as Na Young Won, a woman who believes houses are for living in, and Kim Ji Suk as Yoo Ja Sung, a man who believes houses are for buying.

The clip features the actors filming the scene where Na Young Won and Yoo Ja Sung were shocked to find themselves waking up in the same bed. As the two actors lie in bed, Jung So Min whispers to the camera that Kim Ji Suk is in a deep sleep. Kim Ji Suk bolts awake and shakes his head, insisting he was thinking about acting. He then jokingly imitates Jung So Min, shouting, “How can I sleep when all I can hear is ‘Deep sleep! Deep sleep!'”

Later, Kim Ji Suk gets his revenge when Jung So Min falls asleep as he continuously whispers, “Deep sleep!”

After filming, they monitor the footage of their scene together, then return to bed. Jung So Min hilariously announces, “Ji Suk keeps grabbing my hand under the blanket!” and the two begin to discuss funny scenarios. Once they’re done, Kim Ji Suk explains, “I’m just joking around because I’m sleepy.”

At the end of the clip, Kim Ji Suk is asked whether he would do a bed commercial with Jung So Min with a married-couple concept. He answers, “I would do it! I would gladly and gratefully do it. So Min would never do it.” He then goes to confirm with her, but she surprises him by confidently responding, “I would do it!”

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
  • Heart Eyes 5

On 7/13/2021 at 4:02 PM, abs-oluteM said:

I have no SLS but this poor boy should have listened to his friend and fess up. Even if he will get rejected ( the fate of all 2nd leads) at least the misery is cut short

Hahaha I just felt sorry for him for a few minutes but the moment it was revealed that he lent a few camping gears for Young Won's young colleague, the apologetic feeling evaporates immediately LOL. I'm just not made to have SLS... :lmao2:

• Like 1
  • Haha 5
5 hours ago, mademoiselle said:

Hahaha I just felt sorry for him for a few minutes but the moment it was revealed that he lent a few camping gears for Young Won's young colleague, the apologetic feeling evaporates immediately LOL. I'm just not made to have SLS... :lmao2:

He's a sweet person...but  I think he is in a very different station in life compared to Young Won , who is looking to settle down . It is not  just a stable relationship , but more like having her own home etc. In his case, he has just started off his career -still deciding what he wants to do and still very much living the YOLO life. 

@Sominah love that OST too. John Park has a nice voice. 

@Tofuahahah  naturally the 1st reaction was to hide him the cupboard but they should have made up an act of them fighting over rent ...that would be very believable . LOL!

How long will he hide in the cupboard?

107950473.1.jpg

----------

Awww the OTP looks great together in these stills

https://sports.donga.com/article/all/20210714/107945095/1

107945085.1.jpg

• Like 3
  • Heart Eyes 3

SPOILERSSSSSS....because I am happy :eeeee:

She didn't even think about it....a quick yes. LOVE these two

Ja Sung so happy  hearing the confirmation from YW that their dating :wow: It is as if he found a new place to invest!

Spoiler

• Star Struck 1
  • Heart Eyes 4
  • Clapping Hands 1

SPOILERSSSSS

Love this new side to Ja Sung

Spoiler

Awwwww someone can't wait to go for a date

After the cupboard hiding

Bahahahah...1st date

Spoiler

E6QjZ5zVkAIascd?format=jpg&name=medium

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Heart Eyes 3
  • Clapping Hands 1

This sweetness is too much ahahahaah ....not....

Aiks...how will this play out?

Spoiler

Consolation is that this ship may sail too

Spoiler

The monologue here , I so need it myself too  since it has been a rough day, and for all of us these last two years have been tough days.

• Heart Eyes 5
  • Clapping Hands 1

KJS idol days coming in handy . hahaha he was part of this idol group called LEO for his debut.

Our dancing whale is super happy !

Preview - so the volunteer work is tomorrow . And ...oh no Editor Nam trying to take his own life?

• Like 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Heart Eyes 3

30 minutes ago, abs-oluteM said:

Preview - so the volunteer work is tomorrow . And it oh no Editor Nam trying to take his own life?

I watched raw but only for several scenes. 

His cutie pie (cameo by Kim So Eun) asked for break up. What made it worse that she sent break up messages to him and most of the monthly magazine team read it during their meeting because the notification pop out on his laptop. Later on he talked face to face with her and I guess her reason for break up made him suffer. I missed what they were talking about but she did mention about the house or apartment and it broke his heart to hear that. 

First few days after Young Won and Ja Sung have become a couple and we get so many cute moments! Forehead kiss, piggyback scenes, cheek kiss. Wah so many..

@abs-oluteM Ja Sung is turning into 2nd Jeong Won? Hahahaha :MewGiggle:

• Like 2
  • Haha 3
  • Heart Eyes 1
  • Clapping Hands 2

Currently Watching List:

K-drama: The Real Has Come, See You in My 19th Life 

K-variety: