Joseon Exorcist - 조선구마사 [Cancelled]

Darkarcana

6b2b10ebd02ee408934faee1b4e118fa.jpg

Name: Joseon Exorcist 

Broadcast Station: SBS

Broadcast Date: March 22 2021 

Cancelled on: March 27 2021

Synopsis: 

When Prince Lee Bang-Won of Joseon patrolled the northern region, he faced an evil spirit which wanted to dominate human beings. Prince Lee Bang-Won was able to seal away the evil spirt. Now, Lee Bang-Won has ascended to the throne and has taken the title of King Taejong (Kam Woo-Sung). 

Basic Information | Trailers

• Like 3
  • Awesome 1

💉🌼🔪🌼💉

“A romantic who likes flowers.”

ezgif-com-crop-5.gif

• 4 weeks later...

@mademoiselle - Yay!! I'm so excited for this drama. I hope it's as good as the trailer! I wasn't that into his last drama, Search, so I'm excited to see him in this. I'm glad that he was not serious injured. :smile:

Also, not sure how I can be semi-fine with those possessed/ghost characters but I can't even bring myself to watch Sweet Home yet. :idk::laugh:

• Like 3
  • Party! 1
On 1/1/2021 at 4:46 AM, Tofu said:

@mademoiselle - Yay!! I'm so excited for this drama. I hope it's as good as the trailer! I wasn't that into his last drama, Search, so I'm excited to see him in this. I'm glad that he was not serious injured.

Also, not sure how I can be semi-fine with those possessed/ghost characters but I can't even bring myself to watch Sweet Home yet.

The Eng sub version is out:

Same. Search just doesn't do it for me. But I was being a good sport and completed the series. I'm not sure I can handle this too, but since it is on SBS so I've faith it wouldn't be as gory as dramas from OCN.

Any luck with Sweet Home?

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
12 hours ago, Tofu said:

What does it mean to have an urgent personality? :pandathink: Nevertheless, good to see him in this after how horrible his character was in MTF! 

Urgent personality = Quick to action? 

Gosh why must this be horror - especially this type of exorcism stuff  too. This drama has a number of actors I am quite fond of including the very versatile Park Sung Hoon ( he can play evil & psychotic as well as he plays sweet & supportive ...think this was @SilverMoonTea's oppa once upon a long time ago) and my dear CEO - Kim Dong Jun ( I like him a lot - he was great in his other shows besides MTF) .....when this airs , please tell me the scary level. If it ain't too bad I might bite the bullet & watch.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: Queen of Tears Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - Will Love In Spring

@abs-oluteM - I plan on watching this when it comes out so I'll keep you posted on how the first two episodes goes. It probably won't be too bad since it's on SBS. If it was on a cable show, I think it might be a little more scarier?

2 hours ago, SilverMoonTea said:

I might not love him that much to enable me to watch horror @abs-oluteM🤣🤣🤣

LOL!! I enjoy watching some things that center around spirituality. It's probably why I'm tuning in to see how they do with this. If it becomes too scary, I might drop it. :laugh:

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • 1 month later...