Dimples Oppas (21 Dec - 1st Jan)

Dimples Oppas

Dimples are formed by differences in the muscles and skin of the face. It has been long know as symbol of atractiveness and bring lucks. It's also believed inherited genetically. It can appear unilateral or bilateral. 

Sounds too complicated? In simpler way if your oppas have dimples please thank his parents for the inheritance. And some oppas more lucky than the other, some have 1 side dimple, and the rest got in both cheeks. What a blessed oppas! 

Okay let's not talk too much and flaunt your oppas dimples favourite! Let's get lost on sea of dimples!!!

My Picks :

Lee Seo Jin 

Count 1...2..., left, right, checked! 

a5de5a2fc21b66139ebb36512bc1d955-lee-seo 

Seo Kang Joon

Only 1, but he don't feel inferior about it so he flaunt it here :

dimples.gif 

• Like 1
  • Heart Eyes 2
  • Party! 1

ezgif-com-gif-maker-47.gif

@mademoiselleI know when he kiss the dimple appear, but I have couple pics of him all without it. So I really unsure is he a dimple oppa or not lol? Or it was just a wrinkle lols? But I guess he did have? Or its bcos he seldom smile? Idk... however in this pic it did show.

o0828100814841962749.jpg

@abs-oluteM I think some dimple not run that deep, so seldom captured in the pic?

• Haha 5
  • Heart Eyes 1

• 4 weeks later...
9 hours ago, Tofu said:

@SilverMoonTea - I support all this Jasper content! Just not sure I support how it all happened. LOL!!

I can't remember if Jasper has ever had a shirtless scene? He might be like Park Bo Gum who just doesn't have any? 

This one I think from When I See You Again drama. @JenLdo you watch that drama? Any good? His transparent shirt looks quite yummy 🤣🤣🤣 Wait I should be a decent fangirl, help @abs-oluteMcorrupt me 🤤

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

11 hours ago, Tofu said:

@SilverMoonTea - I support all this Jasper content! Just not sure I support how it all happened. LOL!!

I can't remember if Jasper has ever had a shirtless scene? He might be like Park Bo Gum who just doesn't have any? 

Hahaha oh @Tofu This one goes topless every second drama :laugh:

I think @abs-oluteM and @SilverMoonTea will enjoy this....sorry I change Dimples thread to topless Jasper thread :idk:

Pleasantly Surprised

hlS450P.jpg

I'm Sorry I Love You

CAzYEli.png

When I see You Again

gdEqgT4.jpg

Before We Get Married

5VJ57hJ.png

2 hours ago, SilverMoonTea said:

This one I think from When I See You Again drama. @JenLdo you watch that drama? Any good? His transparent shirt looks quite yummy 🤣🤣🤣 Wait I should be a decent fangirl, help @abs-oluteMcorrupt me 🤤

Yep, I've seen that one...that drama is more slapstick comedy/ revenge plot. Jasper starts off really dorky and transforms into a cold hearted CEO. Because he was paired with Mandy Wei who I didn't love, I think I ended up being really into the second couple in that drama - Jet Chao and Zooey Tseng. They were so cute. :wow:

2 hours ago, abs-oluteM said:

@SilverMoonTea from side angle , Jasper looks like SKJ . Don't you think?

Hahaha, he does look like Jasper in some ways. Not entirely alike, but enough for you to do a double take :lol: 

This picture of SKJ looks ALOT like Jasper though!

8jVkhn9.jpg

1 hour ago, SilverMoonTea said:

Yes I told the same to @JenLtoo. She said Jasper smile more sunny 🌻 Which I probably agree hahaha... @ktcjdramaI hope you're considering to try BWGM? 

Yep...I think Jasper has a warmer smile - like the kind that meets his eyes. SKJ is super pretty. I think he looks friendly too, but he has more of a deadpan model gaze. But I like his looks too...He's like Jasper's cool model brother. :laugh:

I put a dimple photo to make this post relevant to the thread:

EwtWXJQ.jpg

SKJ - pretty, but slightly more deadpan gaze

WBrrsVk.jpg

Edited by JenL
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Tasty 1

Currently watching: Doctor Slump // Queen of Tears // The Impossible Heir

Current Obsessions: ❤ Lee Jae wook // Park Hyung Sik // Yoon Park

Podcast: These Dramatic Days

7 minutes ago, JenL said:

sorry I change Dimples thread to topless Jasper thread :idk:

no need to be sorry...we are called Abs club for a reason. No matter the theme , abs or any absolutely beautiful oppa  picture is welcomed on any thread in this club :pandaevil:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  -  Sat-Sun: Queen of Tears C-drama: - 

5 minutes ago, JenL said:

I think @abs-oluteM and @SilverMoonTea will enjoy this....sorry I change Dimples thread to topless Jasper thread :idk:

Burst out laughing lols.... 

Our dimple thread so quiet, maybe this will attract more people then :laugh:

Wow, he's not shy to show his body... 

Yeah I want to watch more Jasper show, but seems the leading lady other than Puff doesn't enticed me much... Their chemie so mind blowing, not sure if any other drama can beat that pair... sigh..

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

36 minutes ago, SilverMoonTea said:

Yeah I want to watch more Jasper show, but seems the leading lady other than Puff doesn't enticed me much... Their chemie so mind blowing, not sure if any other drama can beat that pair... sigh..

I think he also looks good with Annie Chen in My Goddess - but that's a community,/ countryside slice of life drama, so not sure if it's a drama that would appeal to you :laugh:

But Puff and Jasper I already loved from their first project. Their chemistry really shone from that point onwards. Also if you watch all their behind the scenes, they're pretty comfortable with each other....and Jasper always says Puff is one of his close friends in the industry :wow:

• Like 1
  • Heart Eyes 1

Currently watching: Doctor Slump // Queen of Tears // The Impossible Heir

Current Obsessions: ❤ Lee Jae wook // Park Hyung Sik // Yoon Park

Podcast: These Dramatic Days

@JenL - Jasper needs to have more projects because I forgot about all those shirtless scenes. Hahaha!

@SilverMoonTea - Taiwan doesn't release that many dramas every year so his list of projects is very small even though he has been in the industry for a long time. He is promoting in China now so hopefully that means more steamy chemistry with other female actresses. Haha!

• Like 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Haha 1

Important Information

Terms of Use