5 minutes ago, abs-oluteM said:

@JenL what scales ???? :MewGiggle:...I was just focused at the end of the gif when you can see some nice definition of his arms ....try to see carefully the upper arm ...:cool:

Noooooo....all I see are weird scales/ morphing bits on his body :SquirtlePuke::SquirtlePuke::SquirtlePuke:

It's scaryyyyyy and gross :lettalKWA::psweatduck: I buy into special FX a little too much :laugh:

• Haha 6

Currently watching: Doctor Slump // Queen of Tears // The Impossible Heir

Current Obsessions: ❤ Lee Jae wook // Park Hyung Sik // Yoon Park

Podcast: These Dramatic Days

1 minute ago, ktcjdrama said:

Don’t let his youthful look deceived you. He just turned 30 yo few weeks ago!! You even adopted KMJ who is way younger than him. 

Who has she not adopted ? ahahahahah

• Haha 6

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: Queen of Tears Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - Will Love In Spring

1 minute ago, abs-oluteM said:

Who has she not adopted ? ahahahahah

She is trying to come up with all kind of rationalization but will end up adopting anyway 😝 just a matter of time. But this Jasper Love, I mean Liu, is lasting a bit longer than usual... 🤔

• Haha 6

MTDzeiV.gif

Currently watching: Queen of Tears // Midnight Studio // Lovely Runner // Hide // Snowstorm Love

34 minutes ago, SilverMoonTea said:

HIY looks super young for me. Maybe who know I will adopt him one day hahaha... Never say never in oppas business! 

Hahaha he just turned 30...but he's had several roles in school uniform so I understand the confusion! But to be honest, I think Jasper looks younger than HIY! :laugh: That boy has such a baby face even in his mid thirties!

8 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

Don’t let his youthful look deceived you. He just turned 30 yo few weeks ago!! You even adopted KMJ who is way younger than him. 

Hahaha true! HIY is totally in your age league...I'm sure he will get you like he got us one day.

Not that I can laugh about your adopting KMJ....

Me: I'll never like any Oppa younger than Ji Soo

*Along comes LJW* 22?! :psweatduck:

Me: Meh, as long as legal, age is only a number?  :SquirtleSquadCool::laugh:

6 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

She is trying to come up with all kind of rationalization but will end up adopting anyway 😝 just a matter of time. But this Jasper Love, I mean Liu, is lasting a bit longer than usual... 🤔

Hahaha...my Jasper love has lasted 7 years. It may take a long time for @SilverMoonTea too...we will see if this one beats the others :heiboi:

• Haha 6

43 minutes ago, SilverMoonTea said:

So I'm back to Jasper addiction... @JenL hes so cute as nerd in WISYA! 

Btw this oppa tracker like become the 2nd Jasper thread hahaha... sorry not sorry lols

Hahaha last comment:

"Yeah I think Ive been on him for too long.. 

I pity all other oppas for having no chance... 

I should broaden up my perspective soon!"

....But it's hard to kick the habit with Jasper addiction :laugh:

Haha I don't mind this second Jasper thread :CharmanderYay::hearties:

Haha since you still love Jasper, I share with you some pictures from private collection taken last time I saw Jasper like 5 years ago. Haven't put them on my blog before. There's quite a lot but here's 3 lol.

Zrl02MM.jpg

QrXBQwe.jpg

o7qDIKc.jpg

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
  • Heart Eyes 2

19 hours ago, SilverMoonTea said:

Btw this oppa tracker like become the 2nd Jasper thread hahaha... sorry not sorry lols

I don't know who this Jasper Liu but I seem to see his name mentioned a lot even though I'm not active in most threads haha. 

At last, I went to google him and saw that he did a travel reality show with Lee Seung-gi and I think I might start checking him out through Twogether. Will be interesting to see how they travel with language difference. 

On 2/10/2021 at 3:56 PM, JenL said:

Hahaha true! HIY is totally in your age league...I'm sure he will get you like he got us one day.

Not that I can laugh about your adopting KMJ....

Me: I'll never like any Oppa younger than Ji Soo

*Along comes LJW* 22?! :psweatduck:

Me: Meh, as long as legal, age is only a number?  :SquirtleSquadCool::laugh:

IKR...I definitely definitely rarely will like an actor that young like LJW...of course I like his talent that's the first thing but still...there's something about him when I first saw him in Search:WWW and I'm glad to be able to watch him in DDSSLLS with one of my fave actress hehe. 

As for HIY, he's everywhere on my IG explore page and I don't even watch True Beauty! I was about to watch 18 Again to check out Lee Do-Hyun and even before I got to watch HIY's performance in it, the algorithm just wants me to see HIY. From bts, he seems chill and easy going, didn't care he was the oldest (way older) among his cast mates haha. 

There's another actor Rowoon, first saw him in School 2017, and I had the feeling he'll go far with his good looks and charisma despite his tiny role in it. Usually, when someone is an idol / popular musician, I wish I didn't google their background haha because it'll just add more expectations I have on them. 

I think you guys mentioned Kim Sun-Ho and I first watched him in Good Manager then Waikiki 2, loved his characters so glad he gets all the mentions for his latest work. 

Hmm...among these names I mentioned above, I think my fave is still LJW haha. :eeeee:

• Like 3
  • Haha 2
  • Heart Eyes 2

@eNDeOh please do watch Twogether... its super funny... Don't watch while eating or drinking haha cos you will keep bursting laughing...:eeeee:This is their couple yoga for you to warming up with them lols...

@mademoiselleI watched Twogether first and didn't become Mrs Liu immediately hahaha... @eNDeIt was after I watched Before We Get Married drama, I started to ❤ him 😂

@Alice WonderlandDon't get lost haha... the thread is just here... Track your monthly oppas, and also check other ppl oppas.

Who knows their oppas could be yours too someday :laugh:

• Haha 7

ezgif-com-gif-maker-47.gif

28 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

@eNDe Hahaha so to summarise... your Oppa deul are:

Lee Jae Wook

Lee Do Hyun

Rowoon (Are you watching him in Sunbae / She Would Never Know??)

Kim Seon Ho

Hwang In Yeop

Potentially... also Mrs. Liu (Jasper)

:lol:

Hahahaha...spot on! 

I haven't watch Rowoon's latest work, the main reason because I read their characters are in the beauty industry which I'm not entirely interested with that being the main backdrop. I did hope to check out his new work as lead role after Extraordinary You, also never watch. His clips are also everywhere but I'm patiently waiting for a storyline and backdrop that I would truly enjoy. 

Curious, do you guys prefer your faves in a drama together or shine on their own lead drama? 

17 minutes ago, SilverMoonTea said:

Don't watch while eating or drinking haha cos you will keep bursting laughing...:eeeee:This is their couple yoga for you to warming up with them lols...

LOL. I used to do this pose with my little nieces. I would burst into laughter too if I need to do it with another adult. Well, not that my knees can handle this now. 

20 minutes ago, SilverMoonTea said:

Who knows their oppas could be yours too someday :laugh:

Fair warning. haha. 

Anyone here watch Kim Jae-Young's work before? He's another recent actor I got interested (just before LJW) while watching Black (Go Ara was in it) and followed up with his first lead role in Beautiful Love, Wonderful Life. He did amazing in his major lead role...if you did watch BLWL, you'd know why he deserved the award for his portrayal. I don't think I could go through those 50 episodes without him (and co-star Seol In-ah) being the main leads. 

spacer.png

Black (2017)   (Don't mind the timestamp, I did it for someone who wanted to know when KJY appears haha)

spacer.png

Beautiful Love, Wonderful Life (2019-2020) - the most handsome farmer I've ever seen haha

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

@eNDe I think we we watched Beautiful Love Wonderful Life together in the other forum. My name there was triplem :laugh:.  I recapped the drama religiously for 6months. I miss KJY so much . I also wouldn’t have been able to watch a weekender if not for him. You know he’s got a new drama right ? I cannot wait . But I think our oppa here has lost too much weight...

I love Rowoon ( come watch She Would Never Know - he’s gorgeous there) and Lee Do Hyun too. LDH was really one of the best actors I discovered in 2020 . Kim Seon Ho is my oppa love since 2017 . Come by his thread when you’re free .

@Tofu @OsmanthusTea watching Yin Yang now . And can tell it’s a big budget production 

• Like 7
  • Clapping Hands 1

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: Queen of Tears Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - Will Love In Spring

4 hours ago, eNDe said:

I don't think I could go through those 50 episodes without him (and co-star Seol In-ah) being the main leads. 

I really think all of us who watched that drama did it for him, because I wouldn't have done it without him either. Haha! I first saw him in 100 Days My Prince. He played Nam Ji Hyun's brother. Actually, Hwang In Yeop's role in Tale of Nokdu reminded me of Kim Jae Young's role in 100 Days -- very minor role, but also memorable too.

29 minutes ago, SilverMoonTea said:

JenL@TofuI'm doomed... I think he's so much more handsome in WISYA than in PS

Haha!! I love seeing Jasper everywhere from you! Jasper likes kids and really enjoyed watching Seung Jae in The Return of Superman. When he was in Korea, he visited and recorded an episode with Seung Jae. 

Then Seung Jae went to visit Jasper in Taiwan, their part start around the 28:45 mark.

Spoiler

38 minutes ago, abs-oluteM said:

watching Yin Yang now . And can tell it’s a big budget production 

Extremely big budget! Write a review after you finish in China Charms. :smug:

• Like 4
  • Heart Eyes 3

@Tofu someone wrote on MDL that Yin Yang had some hints of BL? Really? I am half way through the show & had to stop to check the synospsis and came upon that comment. 

@oppasaranghaeyo given your name , you should definitely be made aware of this thread! :pandahappy:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

5 minutes ago, abs-oluteM said:

someone wrote on MDL that Yin Yang had some hints of BL? Really? I am half way through the show & had to stop to check the synospsis and came upon that comment. 

Well, when you see how the way BoYa and QingMing looked at each other it does implying a BL going on.....The production also parallel-ing Princess-Royal Guard's relationship with BY-QM's.....

Edited by OsmanthusTea
  • Like 5
  • Insightful 1
1 minute ago, OsmanthusTea said:

Well, when you see how the way BoYa and QingMing looked at each other it does implying a BL going on.....The production also parallel-ing Princess-Royal Guard's relationship with BY-QM.....

So before reading that comment , I was not as sensitive but now that I have read it ...suddenly every look they gave each other felt like it had meaning. LOL! So I wasn't sure if it was because now I start over-reading. Actually why are c dramas so into BL? I thought China is so strict on this

• Like 4
  • Haha 3