19 hours ago, SilverMoonTea said:

Btw every handsome oppa, often have heart shape hairline... ❤

Really ? I never noticed. Now I must start paying attention to oppa hairline too...actually most important is that oppa doesn't have receding hairline. :Ghastlel:

@JenL @Tofu  @ktcjdrama  who else is HIY fans?

• Haha 7

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: -  Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - Will Love In Spring

2 hours ago, NiteWalker said:

u guys are not leaving anything out huh

Yeah we admiring from various angles... 

And we have eagle eyes too! 

57 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

So true. That's why my Oppa gets younger & younger :laugh:

I think most korean actor have lots of hairs. Ex: my ahjussi Lee Seo Jin. Thats why I also choose Korean shampoo. :PikaSwag:

@JenLToday I completed PS. Yay! So handsome. The storyline was a bit no essence, haha... oppa power so strong I stormed this dramas. I still think Jasper & Puff really make the best pairs off screen , on screen. I'm a bit reluctant to start other dramas of him :letalQQ: I checked your blogs too, when Jasper's bday, Puff visit him and it was so cute. Jasper always want to hold her hand I think... 

• Haha 6

ezgif-com-gif-maker-47.gif

1 minute ago, SilverMoonTea said:

I think most korean actor have lots of hairs. Ex: my ahjussi Lee Seo Jin. Thats why I also choose Korean shampoo.

Seo Jin's hairline has receded a bit too compared to when he's younger. Even Song Seung Heon! I think the one who looks like he hasn't changed one bit is Ji Jin Hee :wow:

• Haha 4
  • Awesome 1
  • Heart Eyes 1
Just now, mademoiselle said:

Seo Jin's hairline has receded a bit too compared to when he's younger. Even Song Seung Heon! I think the one who looks like he hasn't changed one bit is Ji Jin Hee :wow:

Yes... thats better example I agree. Also ahjussi that I admiring on off. Haha... 

Well compare to Prince William and other western actors, I think Korean do way much better. 

Do you think they did hair planting? 

• Haha 6

1 minute ago, SilverMoonTea said:

Yes... thats better example I agree. Also ahjussi that I admiring on off. Haha... 

Well compare to Prince William and other western actors, I think Korean do way much better. 

Do you think they did hair planting? 

Hahaha gosh, William was so handsome at one point that I bought a Time magazine which he was on the cover page (and about Diana) :laugh:

I'm not sure about hair transplant. I thought about it for JJH actually but prefer not know, LOL! William could have done it since he should have the $$ but I guess he's not as vain as the Korean celebs...?

• Haha 6

@mademoiselleOmg madem I also have his pinup from magazine on my walls when I'm still young! He wear blue shirt! This is the exact pics!

8708ec2b3835db37201facc4edb4f407.jpg

I was quite shocked when he started losing his hair. Actually Prince Charles not too bad, still have his crown hahahaa... 

Yeah, we always say if a guy broke your heart, dont be too sad, and wait 20 yrs later... :laugh:

• Haha 7

On 2/8/2021 at 10:21 PM, mademoiselle said:

@JenL Did she debut (as idol first)? → Belatedly realise I could Google this myself... lol!

Haha, not sure! I'm thinking no...I feel like she went into acting rather than down the idol route even though she was scouted by idol agency? But I guess that's why she eventually switched to a more actor-focused agency later on. But maybe the big GAR fans can confirm ( @eNDe?) :thinking: 

As for googling...haha all good. I ask people too sometimes since I'm lazy and I feel like they might know :laugh:

On 2/8/2021 at 10:33 PM, abs-oluteM said:

lol I caught him on his V Live @JenL @ktcjdrama @Tofu

He's so cute...still gotta watch the video...hope someone has subbed it by now! :heart:

On 2/8/2021 at 10:58 PM, SilverMoonTea said:

@JenLI'm still on ep 18 Pleasantly Surprised haha. I decided to go shopping on weekend, so havent catching up much. :pandatakeit:

So Kai Qi run to countryside and the handsome general manager running into her. :pandablush:

Why why they only upgrade him in nice suit when the show almost end? :pandalick:

Hahaha, I'm glad you ploughed ahead. Your love for Jasper is as bad as mine when I first discovered him :lenny: That boy does things to you :laugh:

Haha, yeah the fashion choices for him were questionable until later in the series when they shoved him into a suit. But I admit I didn't really notice when watching because Jasper's actions were so cute :wow: Haha

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

Currently watching: Doctor Slump // Queen of Tears // The Impossible Heir

Current Obsessions: ❤ Lee Jae wook // Park Hyung Sik // Yoon Park

Podcast: These Dramatic Days

3 hours ago, abs-oluteM said:

Thanks for the tag! Could not take this guy's voice seriously as he talked about my baby, HIY...but I learnt a lot. Like how his eyes is the source of his power as he can do both the cold glare and warm gaze through them :laugh:

1 hour ago, SilverMoonTea said:

@JenLToday I completed PS. Yay! So handsome. The storyline was a bit no essence, haha... oppa power so strong I stormed this dramas. I still think Jasper & Puff really make the best pairs off screen , on screen. I'm a bit reluctant to start other dramas of him :letalQQ: I checked your blogs too, when Jasper's bday, Puff visit him and it was so cute. Jasper always want to hold her hand I think... 

Hahaha, yayyyy!!! Oppa power was so strong you actually finished the drama! I'm proud. Yeah, I think the story could have been better at several points in Pleasantly...but all I cared about was the cuteness between Puff and Jasper :heart: Also cast chemistry. The actors still meet up once a year to eat at that restaurant where they filmed at (Jasper rarely comes these days coz busy, but Puff makes it most of those meet ups). They've been doing this for 6 years or so now! :wow:

Jasper and Puff have great chemistry. Not sure if I had it on my blog, but he use to hang with her family like her cousins etc while they filmed. He always names her as close acting friend too. I love watching them both :BulbaOWO: Haha yes! She was a surprise guest at his birthday fan meet. I lol'ed at his reaction.

56 minutes ago, SilverMoonTea said:

@mademoiselleOmg madem I also have his pinup from magazine on my walls when I'm still young! He wear blue shirt! This is the exact pics!

I was quite shocked when he started losing his hair. Actually Prince Charles not too bad, still have his crown hahahaa... 

Yeah, we always say if a guy broke your heart, dont be too sad, and wait 20 yrs later... :laugh:

Hahaha, I use to like Wills too! He was very handsome at his prime. Now he's like ahjussi :laugh:

I moved onto the bad boy second lead: his brother, but only for a few years :lol:

That is a good saying to remember :lenny:

34 minutes ago, SilverMoonTea said:

Btw @JenLwhy youre not in favour of Mandy Wei? I have to admit her look also not my cup of tea...but Jasper looked swoonworthy there... 

I think Mandy Wei just plays a lot of silly characters and her style is not the style I like. Sometimes I start off not liking a character, but the actor does a good job giving heart to the character (Eg. GAR's character in DDSLLS)...but Mandy doesn't quite hit the mark for me. She use to be a lingerie model, but I think she had a fast transition to lead roles rather than gradual....probably could have had more training through side roles? :thinking: 

Maybe I'm also just biased since I like Puff and Jasper and she was the next pairing after Puff :lol: Haha, but she's a nice person? I met her when meeting Jasper at the WISYA fan meet.

WISYA is a fun watch...I ended up really liking the second pairing! Jasper is good looking as a CEO after his character is not a teenager...have you seen how he looks at the start of WISYA?? :laugh: Actually WISYA is a revenge drama and the story is quite consistent. 

• Like 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Haha 4

@JenLOk, I think I'll pick up WISYA next. 

Puff is a decent actress, I just realized I always finished drama with her on it. Her drama with Aaron Yan was good too. But I think BWGM is the :true: Masterpiece :1000:! Definitely milestones for both Jasper & Puff's career acting. I wish for Jasper x Puff 3rd reunion? :letalQQ:

As a downside, I really not up to date with Kdrama these days bwahaha... Jasper's :Trap: too strong !

Harry was cute when he's still hanging around with Will & Kate. Nowadays meh... :idk:

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

31 minutes ago, JenL said:

On 2/8/2021 at 7:21 PM, mademoiselle said:

@JenL Did she debut (as idol first)? → Belatedly realise I could Google this myself... lol!

Haha, not sure! I'm thinking no...I feel like she went into acting rather than down the idol route even though she was scouted by idol agency? But I guess that's why she eventually switched to a more actor-focused agency later on. But maybe the big GAR fans can confirm ( @eNDe?) :thinking: 

As for googling...haha all good. I ask people too sometimes since I'm lazy and I feel like they might know :laugh:

On 2/8/2021 at 7:33 PM, abs-oluteM said:

GAR entered a talent contest by SM and won which she then signed a contract with them. According to GAR (mentioned during her appearance in Let's Eat Dinner Together / JTBC) she trained with girls who were debuting as idols so she could have been one however that path changed as she got a role in KBS Sharp teen drama as Lee Ok-rim that got her instant popularity which then the drama got its second season too. No turning back I guess, acting it is. haha. I'm happy she finally moved on from SM honestly. Now, she gets better projects in my view which I think is also at the right time when she has already many years of experience as young actress before so she can be more experimental in her choices without needing to think about being trendy or on the popular list. I didn't mind at all people who doesn't get her style of acting. haha. I saw something unique from her work and through that I'm glad she introduced me to many other awesome actors and actresses. :Party01:

1 hour ago, SilverMoonTea said:

8708ec2b3835db37201facc4edb4f407.jpg

OMG this is too funny! I know this exact picture from my memory! hahaha. 

4 hours ago, abs-oluteM said:

Count me in! :yayaya: I really like his character in 18 Again hehe and I would love to see him in a lead role! 

• Like 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Haha 4
  • Clapping Hands 1

@OsmanthusTea....this is @Tofu's sales pitch to me for Yin Yang

5ff832c0c74bc610102bbd6bd1dec3dac094a8f6

giphy.gif

more here

oooo @mademoiselle you finally have an oppa on your profile pic. Rowoon!!! Okay I better go watch him now. Just got off work.

• Haha 7

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: -  Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - Will Love In Spring

6 minutes ago, abs-oluteM said:

oooo @mademoiselle you finally have an oppa on your profile pic. Rowoon!!! Okay I better go watch him now. Just got off work.

Yeah I like his smirk. Took me forever to downsize it though coz of the 0.24MB limit of profile pic. I was losing hope of getting it on as I see the image size getting smaller & smaller and me removing more frames as I go.

Yeah go watch ma boy! He's waiting.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
  • Heart Eyes 1
  • Clapping Hands 1

@abs-oluteMI somehow watching Hwang In Yeop video that you share lols. I gotta learn who is the @Tofu& @JenLnew swoon worthy's oppa hahaha... I was never giving Jasper much attention before. So I learnt my lesson, maybe their new oppa crush is powerful :eeeee:

Btw back to HIY, he seems like introvert & nice guy, who work really hard to become model & actor. With 185 cm and good looking, he also seems plagued with a lot of self doubt. And he fans of Pokemon... And wah his IG follower 4m alrd :GrimChamp:, its like need to combine Seung Gi & Jasper amount of ig followers!

>> edit HIY alrd reached 7m follower:psweatduck:

• Haha 5

13 hours ago, JenL said:

but I learnt a lot. Like how his eyes is the source of his power as he can do both the cold glare and warm gaze through them

I can't believe I watched through that video, also the whole time I was like, "when are they going to talk about his eyes?". Haha! Definitely agreed that his eyes are one of the most charming thing about him. 

12 hours ago, abs-oluteM said:

Did it work, @abs-oluteM:smug:

12 hours ago, OsmanthusTea said:

But Olivia Wang stole the thunder with her amazing performance

I agreed, she was amazing too! I really liked that even though she went along with the plan to be immortal, her conscience helped her understand that it won't bring her happiness. 

11 hours ago, SilverMoonTea said:

I somehow watching Hwang In Yeop video that you share lols. I gotta learn who is the @Tofu& @JenLnew swoon worthy's oppa hahaha... I was never giving Jasper much attention before. So I learnt my lesson, maybe their new oppa crush is powerful

Hahaha! You have to watch all his clips in True Beauty. They are so funny and he is the best -- this is coming from someone who never watched the drama. :eeeee:

Realization that my favorite people were all in Tale of Nokdu!

tenor.gif?itemid=16606024

bb7222a32fc273f216af87f3381a683bb235a031

313c294d9448a4f8cfbdac98be86d4c91f99de49

• Haha 6
4 hours ago, Tofu said:

16 hours ago, abs-oluteM said:

For sure ! This is the best way to sell me a drama . :Ghastlel: I bookmarked it when it 1st came out on NF, simply because of Mark Chau. But those gifs definitely gave me inspiration to watch it soon! 
:pandacool::pandaevil:

I feel like watching Tale of Nokdu . But KTO is a villain ? 

• Haha 4

18 hours ago, eNDe said:

GAR entered a talent contest by SM and won which she then signed a contract with them. According to GAR (mentioned during her appearance in Let's Eat Dinner Together / JTBC) she trained with girls who were debuting as idols so she could have been one however that path changed as she got a role in KBS Sharp teen drama

Oooh, Thank you. I knew you would know! So no idol debut...straight to acting, but signed by idol agency :SquirtleSquadCool:

18 hours ago, eNDe said:

Count me in! :yayaya: I really like his character in 18 Again hehe and I would love to see him in a lead role! 

Yayyy, HIY is everyone's oppa  :lenny::Party01:

17 hours ago, mademoiselle said:

Yeah I like his smirk. Took me forever to downsize it though coz of the 0.24MB limit of profile pic. I was losing hope of getting it on

Haha, yes, it's a very nice gif display pic :duckhearts: 

17 hours ago, SilverMoonTea said:

@abs-oluteMI somehow watching Hwang In Yeop video that you share lols. I gotta learn who is the @Tofu& @JenLnew swoon worthy's oppa hahaha... I was never giving Jasper much attention before. So I learnt my lesson, maybe their new oppa crush is powerful :eeeee:

Hahaha, @Tofu and I seem to have similar taste in Oppas. Also very good taste in Oppas...so it's a wise move that you are keeping informed with our latest loves  :laugh:

HIY is pretty and I feel like you'll like him if he gets a lead in a romance @SilverMoonTea. That gaze and deep voice is powerful :wow2:

17 hours ago, SilverMoonTea said:

>> edit HIY alrd reached 7m follower:psweatduck:

Yeah, I thought KSH had a big jump in followers on Instagram. HIY had a bigger leap I think. But he may have played second lead more times if you include his web dramas, so gotten more fan girls that way. I never heard of any of his web dramas before...should look them up

16 hours ago, abs-oluteM said:

@SilverMoonTea I show you more of him

Haha, okey dokey is an important clip for understanding HIY :wow::lenny::SquirtleSquadCool:

16 hours ago, SilverMoonTea said:

Call police if meet guy like Chu Ke Huan ahuahahaha... 

He said CKH is so much different with himself who is peaceful lols.... He's so cute :heart:

Hes also so shocked got 4 y.o viewers and said its not suitable... also he nagging ask student to study hard instead... OMG... I cannot @Tofu@JenL:laugh:

@SilverMoonTea Hahaha ahhh I loved that interview! The subs are done by one of the oldest Jasper fans who knows everything about him...her love pre-dates mine :laugh: Hahaha, yeah, I knew Jasper found it challenging to be Ke Huan...he's just too chill and I think he mentioned it in a lot of interviews that Ke Huan is too intense compared to himself :lol: 

As for the studying message...haha, he did not like school himself, so hypocritical coming from him :laugh::laugh::laugh: 

But I looooove him....he's just so good natured and chill and lots of laughs :BulbaOWO::heart::hearties:

17 hours ago, abs-oluteM said:

5 hours ago, Tofu said:

I'm not sure who is actor is but that gif with the scales had the opposite effect on me unfortunately...made me feel a bit ughhh :SquirtlePuke: I think it reminded me of rash. I hope none of my Oppas ever do fantasy films with scales...

5 hours ago, Tofu said:

Hahaha! You have to watch all his clips in True Beauty. They are so funny and he is the best -- this is coming from someone who never watched the drama. :eeeee:

Hahaha I love that you promote this drama more than those who watched it though you never watched it yourself :laugh:

Edited by JenL
  • Haha 5

10 minutes ago, JenL said:

As for the studying message...haha, he did not like school himself, so hypocritical coming from him :laugh::laugh::laugh: 

But I looooove him....he's just so good natured and chill and lots of laughs :BulbaOWO::heart::hearties:

Ah hahaha Ikr I think in Twogether he did mentioned hes not really into school. But was not famous as well when he just started his career. 

Yeah he's so sunny and cheerful, I like his non-Ke Huan personality too... lols... 

I'm glad hes so well known now, due to Twogether. 

HIY looks super young for me. Maybe who know I will adopt him one day hahaha... Never say never in oppas business! 

• Haha 3