@abs-oluteM @mademoiselle - After the chestnut hair, it grew into the pineapple hair. :eeeee:

TOotmfH.png

12 hours ago, JenL said:

Haha, I know...I feel like my love for Jasper can't compare to @SilverMoonTea at the moment. I haven't been keeping up with his China projects...kinda hoping they get released and they're good...or he goes back to doing some TW dramas/ Netflix projects.

I think @SilverMoonTea have definitely exceeded us in loving Jasper. Haha! 

10 hours ago, ssteph said:

I didn't know this little boy in BOF is Nam Da Reum 😱 I feel old in a sudden LOL. Time flies so fast...

I think you might have aged all of us. That drama aired 12 years ago!! :shocked2:

• Haha 6
20 hours ago, Tofu said:

I have never finished a BL drama (dropped Untamed). I started looking into BL dramas because I was interested in Winner is King (for the element of the actually story and not so much the potential romance -- although, I think that's what most people are interested in). I wanted to see how much censorship that drama was going to get. I wrote quite a bit about it in the drama thread with @NiteWalker. Poor Nite had to talk to me about it. :eeeee:

well i thought u need a friend to hear you talk about it after all lols

19 hours ago, Darkarcana said:

I genuinely would enjoy a BL drama of cause it needs to hit some of my personal drama tropes to ring the bell for me @Tofu but I have to say, it’s typically quite enjoyable for me cause I am someone who loves to just watch male actors :laugh:. I don’t really give actresses a chance, I only give them my time if I find them enjoyable to watch. So having just all male cast, I give it a +2 point on my marker. :laugh: That’s why I love the poop out of Strangers from hell. 1. All male casts as leads. 2. Wah Dong Wook called Si Wan honey (makes me fall sideways):smug:

thats the case you need to join @Tofu she seems to be aftering some BL theme thread in the C-Drama section lols

• Haha 5
8 minutes ago, NiteWalker said:

thats the case you need to join @Tofu she seems to be aftering some BL theme thread in the C-Drama section lols

I can't recommend anything to @Darkarcana yet because nothing has aired. Haha! Rumor has it that A Tale of the Wanderers will air in February, but I can't remember what that one is about. :pandathink:

• Haha 6
10 minutes ago, Tofu said:

I can't recommend anything to @Darkarcana yet because nothing has aired. Haha! Rumor has it that A Tale of the Wanderers will air in February, but I can't remember what that one is about. :pandathink:

well brace yourself....cause i heard that they are tightening the regulation on BL theme as they are seeing it as a bad influence....gosh i really need to make a new spec ><

• Insightful 2
  • Haha 4
17 hours ago, SilverMoonTea said:

I know the rumour is Puff with Steven...

It’s not a rumor. It’s true they were together. At least during filming of BWGM. But I don’t know if they’re still together now. 

17 hours ago, JenL said:

As for kissing/intimacy scenes, I like TW dramas for their ability to be more daring and less freeze kissy than K-Dramas...And I have seen some pretty nice and natural looking chemistry scenes.

This, I concur. I think kdramas are just too polite. Afraid to offend the co-star or the solid fans or the audience 😆

• Like 3
  • Insightful 2

MTDzeiV.gif

Currently watching: Queen of Tears // Midnight Studio // Lovely Runner // Hide // Snowstorm Love

6 hours ago, ktcjdrama said:

Not bad. He's  quite hansemmmmmmm....

On 2/1/2021 at 8:52 AM, Tofu said:

@abs-oluteM @mademoiselle - After the chestnut hair, it grew into the pineapple hair. :eeeee:

That actually looks quite okay. It was better then the chestnut/ bowl cut .

See Kim Rae Won's noodle like hair...ahahahaha I know it annoys @mademoiselle

fcb6e67033294a54b77a04b795138e29.jpeg?s=

It is only Tuesday, and I already feel drained from what will be a long work week. Give me some oppa power please....any hot photos to show me??

• Haha 3

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: -  Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - Will Love In Spring

5 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

@abs-oluteM Go take a nap. I was exhausted too and slept. Woke up at 8pm

Ooo now is not a good time to nap. I need to finish up eps 1 of Luca (could only squeeze in 1/2 hour during lunch) and Rowoon is coming on soon .....:pandablush:...plus if I sleep now...I cannot sleep later...

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: -  Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - Will Love In Spring

On 2/1/2021 at 2:18 AM, SilverMoonTea said:

Holla ssteph, haha yes I always madly in love with new oppa 😆

@SilverMoonTea I haven't been tagged in any Jasper posts for like 48 hours...are you too busy for oppas or....

@abs-oluteM @mademoiselle should we take bets if she has moved on already?? :laugh::pandatakeit:

• Haha 5

Currently watching: Doctor Slump // Queen of Tears // The Impossible Heir

Current Obsessions: ❤ Lee Jae wook // Park Hyung Sik // Yoon Park

Podcast: These Dramatic Days

On 2/1/2021 at 12:29 PM, NiteWalker said:

well brace yourself....cause i heard that they are tightening the regulation on BL theme as they are seeing it as a bad influence....gosh i really need to make a new spec ><

I'm surprised they allow for it at all since they're so conservative. My sister loved a BL drama called Addicted and it got killed big time...the ending never aired? I think the actors are even banned from being in the same room :idk::laugh: It's so ridiculous

On 2/1/2021 at 5:03 PM, ktcjdrama said:

It’s not a rumor. It’s true they were together. At least during filming of BWGM. But I don’t know if they’re still together now. 

Ooh how do you know for sure? I thought it was just a rumour for awhile. But then I saw a picture of Puff and Steven grocery shopping...which is like the most tell tale sign, unfortunately. I feel like all the current outed couples had a grocery shopping photo. LOL Binjin. Anyway, I heard Puff and Steven broke up...but hard to know. Ivy Shao and Chris Wu apparently broke up...but now it's out in the open. 

On 2/1/2021 at 5:03 PM, ktcjdrama said:

This, I concur. I think kdramas are just too polite. Afraid to offend the co-star or the solid fans or the audience 😆

Hahaha, polite.... or conservative/ careful?  :thinking: I think they have to be...Taiwanese culture is more open, but I think other Asian cultures can have a more salty fan culture :idk::lol:

On 2/2/2021 at 12:43 PM, NiteWalker said:

ahhhh....lols....i dont follow Taiwanese Entertainment news much nowadays lols....

Hahaha, Steven Sun isn't super well known anyway. I think he's still on the second lead/side character tier. His character was awful in BWGM, but then again all the characters were toxic to each other? :lenny:

On 2/2/2021 at 10:12 PM, abs-oluteM said:

That actually looks quite okay. It was better then the chestnut/ bowl cut .

I wasn't involved in the Oppa haircut discussion, but I laughed at the So Mun and Chestnut haircuts that have been in fashion :laugh: Funny to see the guys being influenced by Kdrama hair styles. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Currently watching: Doctor Slump // Queen of Tears // The Impossible Heir

Current Obsessions: ❤ Lee Jae wook // Park Hyung Sik // Yoon Park

Podcast: These Dramatic Days

18 minutes ago, JenL said:

@SilverMoonTea I haven't been tagged in any Jasper posts for like 48 hours...are you too busy for oppas or....

@abs-oluteM @mademoiselle should we take bets if she has moved on already?? :laugh::pandatakeit:

She’s been surprisingly quiet. But is it because @SilverMoonTea you’re busy with work .

last night before I slept I was watching these videos of the guys 5ursprise guys back in the day when they stayed together.  KTO cooking. But my goodness, guys will be guys 

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

To be exact I have to live 72hrs without Jasper 😵, not because I want it but I was in external training for 3 days and now got buried by tons of job to do... If I'm lucky enough to catch up my work, maybe tonight I have time for him 😍

@JenLI think in real life Puff is more like da jie / big sis to Jasper. Haha she seems more confident and outgoing compare to him. But tbh their chemistry is off the chart, and idk between man & woman can keep such platonic friendship for so long? One or both must be in relationship already maybe... 

Actually BWGM was more like love obssesion. But I like the ending, if both willing to wait that long before start new relationship, they must be really into each other deeply. But I bet their love wont be as exciting as when they're considered as cheating? Haha... 

• Haha 5

ezgif-com-gif-maker-47.gif

3 hours ago, JenL said:

Ooh how do you know for sure? I thought it was just a rumour for awhile.

I remembered watching one of the BTS or news clip, the narrator saying that he as the RL bf has to watch his gf make out with another actor. He was there when they shot the scene and some ppl were teasing him as well. 

• Like 3
  • Insightful 1

MTDzeiV.gif

Currently watching: Queen of Tears // Midnight Studio // Lovely Runner // Hide // Snowstorm Love

It’s only the beginning of February, but I think I am ready to declare my February Oppa 😆

The winner is Hwang In Yeop! :wow: Please cast him as a lead asap in a non-high school setting! 

How to not fall for him after watching ep.15 of True Beauty. SLS is kicking it so hard for me. And I am getting more and more lulled in by his deep voice 😍 

I need to put out a disclaimer first that the February seat is not reserved for him alone since it’s still so early in the month. I might just adopt one or two more since lots of new dramas are starting this month 😉

PS: I haven’t watched ep.16 yet. Don’t spoil me here. I haven’t visited the thread also. 

• Haha 5

MTDzeiV.gif

@ktcjdrama Hahaha I think after True Beauty, he has a very high chance of being offered a male lead role.

A fair few of my Oppas started off as the second lead first and I kinda am glad they did because some of their a leading role didn't necessary have a better or more interesting character/personality compared to when they were being the second lead.

P.S. No spoiler for episode 16 yet because I haven't seen it myself. Edit: OK, now has spoiler because I wrote my thoughts...

---

@abs-oluteM Sharing with you something I found cute.

71a2056a0f2627385d38c0736eb91757070ae82f

From Running Man which the guys are discussing in front of Rowoon why they think he is lying that he is the hidden card of the game. He kept telling the others that he's not and that he can't lie but they refused to believe him and look at his expression and the slight pout, LMAOOOO. Andddd... I'm off to Abs club to post his abs.

Edited by mademoiselle
  • Haha 5
9 hours ago, ktcjdrama said:

I need to put out a disclaimer first that the February seat is not reserved for him alone since it’s still so early in the month. I might just adopt one or two more since lots of new dramas are starting this month 😉

@abs-oluteMSomeone starting to getting better at adopting oppas 😂

I'm still so in 💘 with JL. No new oppas on the line yet this Valentine's month.

@TofuI can't finish Li Hong Yi drama, so do with L Secret Inspector. Not sure perhaps I'm just not really into wuxia / sageuk genres actually. Or perhaps this 2 oppas power not that strong haha... I think both acting still have room for improvement. 

• Haha 4

ezgif-com-gif-maker-47.gif

13 hours ago, Tofu said:

That scene would have been banned in China, probably the whole series. Haha!

Till today I still cannot watch Johnny Huang (even at the height of my Johnny addiction) in this BL series he did - Addicted. It was a web series - I dunno how it got approved.  @mademoiselle this one is even worse , not just a kiss...

Spoiler

@SilverMoonTea Maybe this is the year we all collect as many oppas as you ...ahahaha... I will have Rowoon for my Feb oppa @mademoiselle

• Haha 4
  • Party! 1

20 hours ago, ktcjdrama said:

Please cast him as a lead asap in a non-high school setting! 

Yes, please! I will watch that drama if he has a lead role or even just a role where he has a happy ending with someone. 

11 hours ago, SilverMoonTea said:

I can't finish Li Hong Yi drama, so do with L Secret Inspector. Not sure perhaps I'm just not really into wuxia / sageuk genres actually. Or perhaps this 2 oppas power not that strong haha... I think both acting still have room for improvement. 

I haven't seen any of his dramas, to be honest. I just saw his photos and thought of you because he made it to your list. Haha! 

11 hours ago, abs-oluteM said:

Till today I still cannot watch Johnny Huang (even at the height of my Johnny addiction) in this BL series he did - Addicted. It was a web series - I dunno how it got approved.

It was an independent series so they really didn't think it would gather any hype. Usually with independent type projects, they can have skinship scenes and fly under the radar in China. Addicted got really popular and was banned shortly after it was released. I remember reading and hearing about it at the time but never really watched it. 

I talk like I'm a BL dramas/movie expert but I have never completed watching one. :eeeee:

• Haha 3