3 hours ago, mademoiselle said:

abs - Kang Tae Oh (no Siwan, right?)

Yeah...just one oppa....

What is the science of doing crunches before an abs scene?

@SilverMoonTea how many more Jasper dramas more to watch ? Then I can see how long he will be your oppa ....hahahahaha...

Gals, no way we can beat Miss Tea's oppa acquisition powers. I crown her the champion for 2021 now:pandachamp:

• Haha 6

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: -  Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - Will Love In Spring

2 minutes ago, SilverMoonTea said:

bs-oluteM@ktcjdrama You guys subdued your oppas number? How come so low? No corruption? Save some oppas in your pocket ? :laugh:

Even last year , I still cannot beat you la. Last year I think most of the oppas I love were my already oppas. The only new ones I acquired was Lee Do Hyun and Johnny Huang. I did have a revival for Yoo Yeon Seok because of Winter Garden. But he's always on my radar if the show is right.  Even LinGenXin, I liked him in To Love, but not enough for me to watch his other works

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: -  Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - Will Love In Spring

10 hours ago, abs-oluteM said:

Dunno about science but the muscles become more defined. That’s why they will do push up too if going topless. I learned about this while watching the BTS of Taiwanese drama Someone Like You. The ML told the viewers, I think. 

Edited by ktcjdrama
  • Like 1
  • Haha 5

MTDzeiV.gif

Currently watching: Queen of Tears // Midnight Studio // Lovely Runner // Hide // Snowstorm Love

19 hours ago, SilverMoonTea said:

I know right, I never thought I will share this oppa with you :laugh:He didn't really caught my eyes before... He for sure make one strong lasting impression in BWGM, and I'm a goner :wow:

Hahaha not even when we watched Twogether? I guess you like domineering Jasper rather than chill, laid-back cute Jasper :idk:

20 hours ago, SilverMoonTea said:

I consider this not that hard selling yet, haha cos the affair theme not everyone will like it... I'm afraid I will get thrown by rocks :nervous:

I thought you already tagged half the forum :laugh:

Also thought affair dramas were popular though I don't like them myself. World of the Married and Secret Affair really hooked people in Korea...haha how do people of Janghaven feel about it?

20 hours ago, mademoiselle said:

JenL - Hwang In Seop

Hahah correct for me...only 1 Jan Oppa. 

Hwang In Yeop only :heart:

18 hours ago, mademoiselle said:

@SilverMoonTea is standing at 7. There's no time to catch up to her for January Oppa in 2 days! Hahahahahaha

16 hours ago, Jane said:

No, I haven't watched this one! OMG you have 7 oppas in January?!

I can't claim one this month, friends. Too little drama-watching :cry:

7 is quite a feat. Like Jane, I'm not sure I even watched 7 series in Jan, let alone noticed and fell for 7 oppas :lettalKWA:

16 hours ago, Jane said:

I know about it. A few of my friends was crazy about it. Hahaha! But I am mehh on this one.

Hahaha, I didn't think this was your cup of tea. I feel like we're more into the goofy sweet Twogether Jasper :BulbaOWO:

• Haha 6

Currently watching: My Lovely Runner // Chief Detective 1958

Current Obsessions: ❤ Lee Jae wook // Byeon Woo Seok - Sun Jae has run away with my heart!

Podcast: These Dramatic Days

5 hours ago, ktcjdrama said:

Dunno about science but the muscles become more defined. That’s why they will do push up too if going topless. I learned about this while watching the BTS of Taiwanese drama Someone Like You. The ML told the viewers, I think. 

@abs-oluteM +1 on what ktcjdrama said.

I was admiring SSH's abs and showed it to a guy friend long time ago how awesome they look. He then poured cold water on me by telling me you don't get the abs looking so define without having to do some crunches and push up first.

• Haha 6

@JenLin Twogether he's poor thing, my oppa bully him bwahaha... Yeah I like the explosive CKH rather than his chill & cute side 😂 But I do enjoy Ah Jie too... I'm already on ep 10...

World of Married I watched it cos it's juicy haha... not bad too. 

Yeah I also dont know my track records this bad.. I thought max only 4 oppas/mth. I will try to behave more next month 🙏🤤

@OsmanthusTea 2:45 how cuteee... this is why I adopt him too lols...

@abs-oluteM half of my collection probably with dimples 🤔

• Haha 5
  • Heart Eyes 1

ezgif-com-gif-maker-47.gif

I need to tell everyone here, especially @Tofu that I love Hwang In Yeop....he has truly earned his Jan Oppa status.

How did he worm his way deeper into my heart? I just caught up on True Beauty and he covered my of my favourite songs "Flowerpot" By Loveholic. It just brought back all the old Coffee Prince vibes (The first Kdrama I ever watched)...but also I just love when people cover dreamy indie song so much. Actually one of the reasons Jasper gained Oppa status was because he was a guitarist in an indie band :BulbaOWO:

Sooo now I love HIY and I need the full version :wow::heart::hearties:

21 hours ago, abs-oluteM said:

Yeah...just one oppa....

@SilverMoonTea how many more Jasper dramas more to watch ? Then I can see how long he will be your oppa ....hahahahaha...

Gals, no way we can beat Miss Tea's oppa acquisition powers. I crown her the champion for 2021 now:pandachamp:

Hahaha will you go back and watch the old, old Jasper films @SilverMoonTea? Or you can't do it if you're not feeling it for the co-stars?

@abs-oluteM You are :1000: percent correct. She is the queen of Oppa collecting :pandachamp:

21 hours ago, SilverMoonTea said:

@abs-oluteM@ktcjdrama You guys subdued your oppas number? How come so low? No corruption? Save some oppas in your pocket ? :laugh:

Taiwan drama a bit long, this one got 22 eps, I'll be on it for sometimes. Maybe got 2 more dramas to see. Then if his C Drama released then maybe will longer... 

Tbh, I also scared with my acquisition rate :shocked:

Hahaha corruption?...I think everyone has normal Oppa acquisition numbers...yours is just super human speed of acquisition :laugh:

TW dramas, if by SETTV, will always be 20+ episodes, so it can be long-ish.

10 hours ago, ktcjdrama said:

Ahhh, the things we learn from our Taiwanese dramas with topless scenes, eh? :laugh::idk:

• Haha 5

Currently watching: My Lovely Runner // Chief Detective 1958

Current Obsessions: ❤ Lee Jae wook // Byeon Woo Seok - Sun Jae has run away with my heart!

Podcast: These Dramatic Days

1 hour ago, mademoiselle said:

I think this is new...?

Because I'm watching clips of the variety show this is from, I can picture Jasper being a bit shy and Qin Lan not getting phased by it at all. Haha! K and Q (what they first introduced themselves by) are super cute, if only they weren't so fluffy all the time, I would watch their segment of the show more. :laugh:

11 hours ago, JenL said:

I need to tell everyone here, especially @Tofu that I love Hwang In Yeop....he has truly earned his Jan Oppa status.

Yay! Honestly, I wished I had screenshot my YT recommendations a week or two ago. They were all related to Hwang In Yeop in one way or another. Haha! He is truly deserving of that status! :Party01:

• Like 5
  • Insightful 1

@mademoiselle what show is this ? That was a very sexy scene . But  I was slightly disturbed that she didn’t rub those bruises a bit :Ghastlel:. Patting medicine like that ain’t gonna help reduce the bruising 

@JenL @SilverMoonTea Does Jasper show off his abs in every drama? 

• Haha 6

33 minutes ago, abs-oluteM said:

@JenL @SilverMoonTea Does Jasper show off his abs in every drama? 

I know at least 3 dramas he did! @JenL's oppa quite showy! Not that I complaining lols... I'm just worry he will catch cold :laugh:

Spoiler

@JenLI probably will check My Goddess, WISYA, Triad Princess. Any other suggestion? 

@mademoisellelols he got sultry looks, but the chemie actually not that good with that lady for me. He also have dance with her. 

P.s I think his latest abs even more improved? 

Btw , this thread become like oppas dictionary too, sharing knowledge abt oppas lols 

• Haha 6

@Tofu Is Jasper your Oppa too? If yes, apologies for not tagging you.

@abs-oluteM It's called When We Write Love Story (平行時空遇見你). The Chinese title doesn't even match with the English, LOL. Typical. Someone on my TL was drooling over his abs last night so... yeah... thought I'll bring it over here to share.

@SilverMoonTeaPleasantly Surprised with Puff?

Every time I write Puff Guo's name, I always think Taiwanese & HK girls seriously give themselves some weird English names. Like why would you name yourself Puff? LOL.

@JenL @Tofu Hwang In Seop will be singing an OST for True Beauty so look out for it. Bet you girls already knew that anyway.

• Haha 6
2 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

@SilverMoonTeaPleasantly Surprised with Puff?

Every time I write Puff Guo's name, I always think Taiwanese & HK girls seriously give themselves some weird English names. Like why would you name yourself Puff? LOL.

Hahha I thought Puff is cute and easy to remember. IRL, china girl & guy have tons of funnier & weirder western names actually. 

Yeah the drama is Pleasantly Surprised, Jasper fashion style a bit meh. But I must be really love him, cos it didn't deter me from watching. 

So @abs-oluteMare you sold off to watch BWGM, this one really sexy drama! 

• Like 3
  • Haha 3

36 minutes ago, abs-oluteM said:

But  I was slightly disturbed that she didn’t rub those bruises a bit

She embarrassed him a bit by telling him, "It's time to show off your muscles" before they filmed. Haha! 

5 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

Is Jasper your Oppa too? If yes, apologies for not tagging you.

Yes, but don't worry about it at all! My love for Jasper is a bit dormant right now because he doesn't have any projects out. I think he wrapped up a few Chinese projects so those will air in maybe a year or two. :laugh:

7 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

Hwang In Seop will be singing an OST for True Beauty so look out for it. Bet you girls already knew that anyway.

Yes! :wow: 

• Like 2
  • Haha 4
2 hours ago, mademoiselle said:

@SilverMoonTea @JenL I think this is new...? Thought you two would appreciate it kekeke

Tagging @abs-oluteM too because it features her fave

Sorry girls, but I cringed with the way she is applying the medicine 😆 I dunno, all just feel so unnatural. Apply, check expression, apply, check expression, apply check expression. And the way he sat? knelt? (whatever that position is called) was also so awkward. I am like, just get on to it already... we all know what is coming next. Nonetheless very nice color scheme and nice room. 

• Haha 6

MTDzeiV.gif

Currently watching: Queen of Tears // Midnight Studio // Lovely Runner // Hide // Snowstorm Love

@SilverMoonTea aiyo , I have to think hard about Taiwanese dramas. Let me see more abs 1st :Ghastlel: . Like @ktcjdrama say it’s a bit over dramatic sometimes . Then the pacing also . My last T drama was so long ago the one with Chen BoLin & Arielle Lin ...was it In Time With You? Something like that.  The OTP really got chemistry but they drag the plot -took them forever to come together. I wanted to pull my hair. 

@mademoiselle Looks like a very cute movie . Is it airing yet ? I’ll probably watch if can find subs .

@Tofu am curious. Is Immortality a BL drama ? 

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

15 minutes ago, abs-oluteM said:

Is Immortality a BL drama ? 

You interested in BL is it? I knew it! :HaunterOK:BL is most likely the only romance genre that I would slap my hands on my knees and put thumbs up. :PsyWhat: ps. Curious meant that you want to try. Try ah!:MewGiggle:

From my understanding Immortality do include BL. Hehehe 

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

💉🌼🔪🌼💉

“A romantic who likes flowers.”

ezgif-com-crop-5.gif

25 minutes ago, Darkarcana said:

You interested in BL is it? I knew it! :HaunterOK:BL is most likely the only romance genre that I would slap my hands on my knees and put thumbs up. :PsyWhat: ps. Curious meant that you want to try. Try ah!:MewGiggle:

From my understanding Immortality do include BL. Hehehe 

Am not a fan TBH.  But I was promoting the threads that day and was curious how to sell it . Is the Chinese govt open to this ? 

• Like 5
  • Sad 1

21 hours ago, abs-oluteM said:

am curious. Is Immortality a BL drama ? 

Yes and no. The novel that Immortality is based off is BL, the drama will be more along the lines of bromance/strong brotherhood due to Chinese censorship. The same applies to Winner is King and A Tale of the Wanderers (the one with Zhang Zhe Han). Recently, the censorship for BL dramas have increased with talks of possibly taking Untamed off streaming platforms, so you can almost expect that all BL dramas slated for the future will be more heavily censored. I think when you promote Immortality, promote it as a BL drama because that's what everyone knows it as. Haha!

21 hours ago, mademoiselle said:

I thought Chinese govt banned it...? The boys even kissed lips to lips

If you're seeing that, it's most likely from a Taiwanese project. They do not have the same censorship as China so LGBTQ+ films are more easily produced there. If it's a Chinese film, it's most likely independent and will probably be banned at some point or it's fanmade. Haha! 

@Darkarcana - Are you a fan of BL dramas? 

I have never finished a BL drama (dropped Untamed). I started looking into BL dramas because I was interested in Winner is King (for the element of the actual story and not so much the potential romance -- although, I think that's what most people are interested in). I wanted to see how much censorship that drama was going to get. I wrote quite a bit about it in the drama thread with @NiteWalker. Poor Nite had to talk to me about it. :eeeee:

@ktcjdrama @mademoiselle - A lot of the clips from that variety show are similar to what you saw there especially the clips with Jasper and Qin Lan. They both wrote, produced, and acted it out so you can say that Jasper likes that kind of stuff in some ways? Haha!

22 hours ago, mademoiselle said:

BTW, what do you all think of this Jo Byung Gyu's movie?

I see facial hairs so I might have to think about this. :pandathink:

I'm sure @JenL will agreed that Taiwanese dramas have improved a lot in the last few years. They still have some that drags on but for the most part, they are getting better! 

• Like 2
  • Haha 5