7 hours ago, Tofu said:

@SilverMoonTea - I find it funny that BWGM is what got you into Jasper. That character is the complete opposite of who he is in real life. :laugh:

Ikr haha I watched him in Twogether he's so cute & innocent. Here he's so seductive. But wow, I normally never really like drama with a lot of skinships, but this one really good.

My plan was just want to know why this drama is so famous. I never thought I will covet @JenL's darling oppa bwahahaha...

• Haha 4

ezgif-com-gif-maker-47.gif

11 hours ago, SilverMoonTea said:

Oh, so this BWGM not your favourite of Jasper Liu? So you know him even before this drama? 

Hahaha, no, no, BWGM is not my favourite, though I like him and Puff together. I've been following Jasper since 2014? Since his first project with Puff, Pleasantly Surprised :heart:

I met them both at their fan meet for Pleasantly Surprised. Their chemistry was good already...in fact Puff asked Jasper if he wanted to do BWGM with her after reading the script:

ntz99bv.png

He looks so good in suit too. Wah I'm in trouble  

Of course, of course...he's very pretty suited up :wow:

Wah JenL, I think this maybe will go into my fav drama list! 

Hahaha wowww, very strong feelings for BWGM :lol: I'm glad you've found a Jasper project you like though!

• Like 2
  • Insightful 1
  • Heart Eyes 1

Currently watching: My Lovely Runner // Chief Detective 1958

Current Obsessions: ❤ Lee Jae wook // Byeon Woo Seok - Sun Jae has run away with my heart!

Podcast: These Dramatic Days

9 hours ago, Tofu said:

@SilverMoonTea - I find it funny that BWGM is what got you into Jasper. That character is the complete opposite of who he is in real life. :laugh:

Hahaha, so true! The irony is very deep :laugh: This character is so different from Jasper :lol:

Ahhhhh. Those gifs and pictures though. I feel like they messed his hair up in just the right way :wow:

Have you seen the behind the scenes videos for their photoshoots? 

1yRXKf2.jpg

2 hours ago, SilverMoonTea said:

Ikr haha I watched him in Twogether he's so cute & innocent. Here he's so seductive. But wow, I normally never really like drama with a lot of skinships, but this one really good.

My plan was just want to know why this drama is so famous. I never thought I will covet @JenL's darling oppa bwahahaha...

One thing is for sure, he's seduced you @SilverMoonTea :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Hahaha...That's ok. I'm happy to share Jasper :BulbaOWO::hearties: 

I know you move on fast anyway :heiboi::lol:

• Haha 4

Current Obsessions: ❤ Lee Jae wook // Byeon Woo Seok - Sun Jae has run away with my heart!

LOL LOL LOL I'm totally late to the party of @SilverMoonTea adopting Jasper, and it had to start with that all sort of wrongs drama. That drama was crazy popular when it was airing. I remember it was like crack - like the World of the Married kind. It was all over my TL on different SNS platform. I didn't watch it coz I think I tried but gave up few minutes into it because I couldn't handle the fake cutesy way of talking the TW girls always do... :pandathink:

@SilverMoonTea I enjoyed Triad Princess. So do check it out.

• Haha 5

@mademoiselleYeah this drama need to switch off the morality button to enjoy it hahahaha... But heck who need morality when Jasper is smoking hot here... :psweatduck:

tumblr-c0be487428b030f8377032ae08d9b287-

Pic cto.

@JenLIn that scenes above, actually Puff/Wei is more active... hahaha... Shes like going to eat him. Chu Ke Huan become so mild for pro seducer. Or its the Jasper who got shy hahaha... Nonetheless this scenes so beautiful! He's so stunning handsome... Crazy... I actually never tought the day will come for me to adopt Jasper in... hahaha.... 

@abs-oluteMThis is maybe the drama aside than Love Affair in the Afternoon, that quite steamy, that I like. Normally too many hot scenes chased me away from the drama haha.... 

• Haha 5

Wow  @SilverMoonTea that MV ( the 1st one) indeed very explosive. No wonder you’re in love. I’m too busy watching my oppa of the month eat. Maybe later I’ll check out that drama , 

@ktcjdrama says she’ll also adopt him

giphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f29cqyj0ml2p6yfem052i

Just adorable @mademoiselle @Tofu @JenL

giphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f29ff1e94bf3e079e7ea4

• Haha 1
  • Party! 4

Mon-Tues: Lovely Runner  Wed-Thurs: -  Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: The Midnight Romance in Hagwon Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - Meet Yourself

4 hours ago, stroppyse said:

Wow! Jasper does look totally hot and so not-innocent in BWGM. I didn't realize that Jasper and Puff Guo had reunited for another drama. I really liked their drama Love Myself or You, and thought they were cute together in that drama. I'll have to check out BWGM.

I was about to call you. Since you like Triad Princess & Jasper. 

This drama totally mind blowing. Had not seen any like this in Kdrama land. Its so intense and both Puff & Jasper can make you believe they're so crazy in love.

Actually this drama normally not my cup of tea, I usually didnt like so many skinship, but this one is done beautifully. @abs-oluteMI think will like this sexy drama for sure :ValentineBulba:

@ktcjdramaI got you couple of friends to watch together hahaha.... 

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

1 hour ago, Tofu said:

@SilverMoonTea - I think fanmade videos are so awesome. I usually watch a few of them if I end up really liking a couple from a drama. It's too bad Jasper doesn't have any other steamy projects for you to watch. Haha! 

Btw I think he really go shirtless in every drama he's in! @abs-oluteMyou absolutely should adopt him under your wings :laugh:

Btw @Tofu@Lynneback to BWGM, I think even nun in convent, wouldn't survive that level of temptation Chu Ke Huan offered? Lols... Actually Wei Wei really did try hard to resist him already...

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

LOL had a couple of really busy days at work and I come back to see @SilverMoonTea hard selling BWGM to everyone in the forum. Not that I'm displeased = more fans of Jasper shows, more people to talk about Jasper with once his dramas start airing :smug: Hahaha, I feel like someone has now become bigger Jasper fan than me :laugh:

18 hours ago, abs-oluteM said:

Just adorable @mademoiselle @Tofu @JenL

I am a little behind in Run On....but I loooove him bromancing with SG. He has such cute facial expressions :heart: And he has such an electric gaze. When he holds his gaze against DA, I melt a little even if I'm not super big on them as a couple.

15 hours ago, stroppyse said:

Wow! Jasper does look totally hot and so not-innocent in BWGM. I didn't realize that Jasper and Puff Guo had reunited for another drama. I really liked their drama Love Myself or You, and thought they were cute together in that drama. I'll have to check out BWGM.

Oh @stroppyse I didn't know you were a fan of Love Myself or You/ Pleasantly Surprised :BulbaOWO: I loved that drama so much. BWGM was the hot drama of 2019. It's fun in that it's quite steamy... Jasper's character is quite problematic at the start...but the story is interesting and he does change I guess. I basically watched it for the reunion of Puff and Jasper :hearties:

8 hours ago, SilverMoonTea said:

Btw I think he really go shirtless in every drama he's in! @abs-oluteMyou absolutely should adopt him under your wings :laugh:

Hahaha, did you test out this theory after I posted my topless Jasper thread? :laugh:

8 hours ago, SilverMoonTea said:

Btw @Tofu@Lynneback to BWGM, I think even nun in convent, wouldn't survive that level of temptation Chu Ke Huan offered? Lols... Actually Wei Wei really did try hard to resist him already...

No one can resist Jasper if he tries to come for youuuu :SquirtleNiceAhah:

Wei Wei tried hard....but not hard enough :idk::lenny:

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

Yeah @JenLalready saw him opening his clothes frequently in Pleasantly Surprised. Saw some teaser of WISYA and he's already on swimming suit lols... So your theory must be correct :smug:

I know right, I never thought I will share this oppa with you :laugh:He didn't really caught my eyes before... He for sure make one strong lasting impression in BWGM, and I'm a goner :wow:

I consider this not that hard selling yet, haha cos the affair theme not everyone will like it... I'm afraid I will get thrown by rocks :nervous:

• Haha 4

LOL @SilverMoonTea for you if you haven't seen it... and @abs-oluteM here's one topless scene

EDIT:

2 more days we'll be in Feb. Looks like no January Oppa for me. Other than silvermoontea, what's everyone's tally?

abs - Kang Tae Oh (no Siwan, right?)

JenL - Hwang In Seop

Stroppyse - Siwan

@ktcjdrama - Kang Tae Oh & Siwan?

Tofu - Tor Thanapob

Edited by mademoiselle
  • Haha 4
3 minutes ago, Jane said:

No, I haven't watched this one! OMG you have 7 oppas in January?!

I can't claim one this month, friends. Too little drama-watching :cry:

Btw @ktcjdramamy oppas this month really like your initial. They are from K, T, C, J country lols... 

@JaneI recommended that drama to you. Mind blowing. But warning its affair drama lols

• Haha 3
  • Clapping Hands 1