1 hour ago, SilverMoonTea said:

That means I need to add Chung Jung Myung, and Mr Queen's king. It's just 9 days of January, already 6 oppas. Then isn't it scary? @abs-oluteMmaybe I'm worse than what you're saying, its not weekly oppas but daily 🤣

An oppa a day ? Then this page may end up as the biggest thread on our site :Ghastlel: Who’s your fave ? 

• Haha 6

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: -  Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - Will Love In Spring

31 minutes ago, ssteph said:

@SilverMoonTea do you know Chun Jung Myung has YouTube channel? He likes cooking. Drooling...

https://youtube.com/channel/UCgiYtHIH2I_iVxeuqBUcxcQ

I didn't know, thx for sharing ... the vlog so calming. He even put English subtitles and editing it by himself! The buddae jiggae looked yummy! And @Tofu, you're one of the main ingredient 🤣

@ktcjdramayou might want to check, I think you like calming Vlog too right. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 3
  • Heart Eyes 1

ezgif-com-gif-maker-47.gif

14 hours ago, mademoiselle said:

Are these two anyone Oppa

The reason I'm posting this is because...I finally found a Korean (Kim Beom) outright saying he doesn't like ramen. :duckyes:  And Kim Beom without makeup. I think Kim Beom is @Tofu's Oppa, right? And Il Woo is @Thong Thin 's?

You are :1000::true:

You know me so well.

Whoever is BFF to my bias is definitely my oppa too.

:YesHalCat: 

Sorry admin, I was on the phone while lurking and not able to remove the video. 

• Haha 4
38 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

@Thong Thin That means Kim Bum, Woo Do Hwan and upcoming Lee Seung Gi also are your Oppa. HAHA

@SilverMoonTea Waahhh that Cinderella drama is another I couldn't stomach till the end. Did you?

I did finished it, I quite like it somehow. Il Woo and Seo Dam have a good chemistry. I also like the OST. AJH also was there and he's quite suitable with the role there.

• Like 3

ezgif-com-gif-maker-47.gif

17 hours ago, mademoiselle said:

I think Kim Beom is @Tofu's Oppa, right?

Absolutely!! He is a rediscovered oppa from last year. I forget how much I enjoy watching him onscreen until Nine Tailed. :wow:

That video of them, never knew I would enjoy two people just cooking and eating ramen. :laugh:

@SilverMoonTea: Chen Xiao looks better here? 

M8JN39b.jpg

• Haha 3

Here is another photo of Li Hong Yi from his upcoming drama, Sha Po Lang. He looks very pretty. Haha!

PLpEIiB.jpg

@SilverMoonTea -  By the way, the new drama is adapted from a BL themed novel turned bromance/brotherhood drama because of Chinese censorship. He is one of the main characters but not the main bromance/brotherhood characters. 

• Haha 3

@Tofu Did he make it in your list or already in? :lenny:

@Tofu @abs-oluteM @SilverMoonTea @JenL BTW, remember I was still deciding on Jo Byung Gyu? After seeing the below clips, I think that So Mun's image has :Rip:

Who is this ahjussi?! :shocked2:

More doubts enter my mind as I watch him maneuvered around his place. A huge contrast to Kim Young Kwang's place.

... all was still OK until I got to 2:18 of the above clip! :shocked2:

Spoiler

He used a vacuum cleaner ON THE DINING TABLE, WHERE HE PREPARES FOOD?!!!

BONUS - I feel pain on his behalf even though I've never waxed.

Edited by mademoiselle
  • Haha 4
9 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

By the way, I thought this was funny. Namgoong Min asked Byung Gyu to order from the menu in English because he knows that Byung Gyu spent some time in NZ, and then we got...

How come he looks like he same age as Nam Goong Min? lol! NGM so handsome here. In Awaken he is all scruffy. @Darkarcana is NGM your oppa for the month?

My oppa for this month is still Lee Do Hyun. Though I am particularly drawn to Kang Tae Oh. 

• Haha 4

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: -  Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - Will Love In Spring

6 hours ago, mademoiselle said:

@Tofu @abs-oluteM @SilverMoonTea @JenL BTW, remember I was still deciding on Jo Byung Gyu? After seeing the below clips, I think that So Mun's image has 

Who is this ahjussi?! 

HAHAHAH what is this show??? :laugh::laugh::laugh: 

Even though he's like a gross old man, I still love JBG :lol:

BUT I totally didn't expect him to have that much facial hair! He looks like he was naturally hairless like many of the Asian guys I know. This makes me wonder about other young-ish male stars. Hwang Im Yeop?  Lee Do Hyun? Lee Jae Wook? Are they naturals or all waxing their beards too??? :laugh::thinking:

I don't know if JBG was on my oppa list though. I feel like to get on my list you have to have charmed me through at least one romance and I have not seen him in any. Or they've only been mildly hinted at/ joked about but not a thing (ie. Hot Stove League with Park Eun Bin and even Uncanny Counter with Sejeong). 

• Haha 4

Currently watching: Doctor Slump // Queen of Tears // The Impossible Heir

Current Obsessions: ❤ Lee Jae wook // Park Hyung Sik // Yoon Park

Podcast: These Dramatic Days

@JenL It's called I Live Alone or Home Alone (per Kocowa). You can find more cuts from Kocowa.

I had seen pictures of him (before The Uncanny Counter) with this much facial hairs but I didn't take an interest. Hahahaha, I don't know if the guys you mentioned have as much facial hairs as Byung Gyu. What IF Lee Jae Wook does? :eeeee:

Jo Byung Gyu doesn't like romance. It was mentioned in some articles translated by fans today.

Edited by mademoiselle
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Heart Eyes 1
6 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

@abs-oluteM Ehhh? What happened to Kim Seon Ho? :eeeee:

Your love have deepen for Do Hyun after Sweet Home, isn't it? My heart is veering towards Siwan more than Tae Oh at the moment. The love for Siwan has rekindled. Tae Oh is cute though. But... I'm still looking for January Oppa. :brb:

KSH is already in my forever oppa list along with names like Lee Joon Hyuk, Kim Ji Suk, Jung Kyung Ho ,  Kim Young Kwang and Kim Jae Young ( this man has a beautiful body ...my style)

Spoiler

Kim-Jae-Young_1.jpg

You are right...I fell in love with LDH  in 18 Again but after Sweet Home, I knew I will add him into my oppa list....

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Clapping Hands 1