On 5/28/2023 at 8:34 AM, Tofu said:

OMG!! I think we might be the same person. Not only is our MBTI the same, but I got the same result too. :lmao2:

I do think we have similar outlook to things & also high sense of empathy. 

13 hours ago, mademoiselle said:

@abs-oluteM Are you sure it's not because you were burnt by Oppa who misbehaved? 😅

You mean many oppas who misbehave? 🤣🤣🤣🤣. I can’t deny that 

• Haha 3

Mon-Tues: -  Wed-Thurs: -  Fri-Sat:  Connection Sat-Sun: The Midnight Romance in Hagwon Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - The Double (2 June)

@abs-oluteM Hahaha yes multiple Oppa. I recently did a sweep of my store room, so if it makes you feel better, I threw away Show Luo's concert DVD (genuine) and also BoF (pirated) and NEWS (pirated). I threw away 2 live sized posters of Healer (from the DVD boxset) too. Haven't touched the DVD boxset but I already regretted buying that. It's so big and heavy. I also threw away a fair few Japanese magazines I bought from Japan because there were some Japanese oppa in there. I even have promotional materials of Eita, @Tofu! But all in the recycling bin now! 🤭

• Haha 3
On 5/29/2023 at 4:01 PM, mademoiselle said:

@abs-oluteM Hahaha yes multiple Oppa. I recently did a sweep of my store room, so if it makes you feel better, I threw away Show Luo's concert DVD (genuine) 

Show Luo looks dishevel and like uncle now. Must be cut the budget for his beauty care...

It reminded me not to buy oppa merch haha. I think the only CD / stuff from drama that I have now is RJY Lost.

I remember collecting Meteor Garden stuff back then on its golden day 😅

• Haha 3

ezgif-com-gif-maker-47.gif

@SilverMoonTea I only started to like Show Luo after I watched him in Corner with Love. Then his album Speshow was pretty good. Some of his dance sequence was good then. And you guys know how I am with Oppa, once the love has cooled, I move on to some other Oppa. As I got to know him more, there are some "behaviours" of him that I didn't like. Now he's just look... I don't know how to describe, like too much work done to his face and ageing isn't helping. The coloured hairstyle too... I prefer his looks during the Speshow period.

9 hours ago, SilverMoonTea said:

It reminded me not to buy oppa merch haha. I think the only CD / stuff from drama that I have now is RJY Lost.

Exactly. I reached a point where I stopped buying merch, fully knowing I'll lose interest. I think Healer might be the last because they took sooooo long to release the DVD boxset and then I was harassed by the shippers that I lost interest completely by the time I received the boxset. It was such as waste of money. I only regretted buying MoonCloud books. It is collecting dust now after one read, but I moved on to buy Love Like the Galaxy though. But can I argue books are different? :lmao2:

9 hours ago, SilverMoonTea said:

I remember collecting Meteor Garden stuff back then on its golden day 😅

I have one F4 photobook, and I have one Jerry Yan's photobook (below). Both look super new.

c549e2580527f37a3d061de51edddf01

Oh no!! I wanted to sell it but there are so many people selling it :laugh:

• Haha 3

I walked so much today …my legs ! 🤪

@mademoiselle lee sang yi is not my  oppa. But I do have a soft spot for him . Think I will watch his drama with WDH .

AHS doesn’t have a shrine. I am bad at updating my oppa shrines. The one oppa I really should open for is Kim Young Kwang. But I’m afraid I will jinx it , and suddenly got scandal 🥲😂

• Haha 2

Mon-Tues: -  Wed-Thurs: -  Fri-Sat:  Connection Sat-Sun: The Midnight Romance in Hagwon Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - The Double (2 June)

@mademoiselle Lee Sang Yi is so handsome, one of my favorite. :wow:

On 6/5/2023 at 10:53 AM, abs-oluteM said:

The one oppa I really should open for is Kim Young Kwang. But I’m afraid I will jinx it , and suddenly got scandal

Does he even leave his house enough to have a scandal? :lmao2:

• Haha 2
On 6/8/2023 at 4:28 AM, mademoiselle said:

Is he an introvert?

Yeah, more so than I thought. When he was promoting Call It Love, he went on a variety show with LSK. He was so quiet and shy, it's was funny to watch (the cast would call on him). 

It's James Jirayu! Super adorable, but I haven't watched anything of his in a long time. He finally has a lakorn I am interested in watching (slightly because I like his FL, haha!).

JJ-01.gif

JJ-02.gif

Maybe he'll be the third person I adopt this year if all goes well with the lakorn. Haha! Agreed with @mademoiselle that it's been a quiet year. Although, not so much for @SilverMoonTea. She has 11 already! :lmao2:

• Haha 3

@Tofu Introvert Kim Young Kwang came out of his house (he updated IG). :lmao2:

And Woo Do Hwan, please allow me to rant (?) after watching his episode of I Live Alone. First of all, OMFG, he only eats one meal a day. That's crazy and is it even healthy? In that episode, he didn't even eat much for dinner! A sandwich and the extra he puts them away! WTH. Even afterwards he ate some mandu and bun still doesn't seem enough to fill him. There were leftovers for mandu! Why can't he just munch on some vegetables such as carrot sticks or cucumber? That should still be OK and healthy, isn't it? I'm making a fuss because he's putting my dieting effort to shame :laugh:

Lee Sang Yi was so patient with him. When he told Lee Sang Yi the plants Lee Sang Yi suggested, one look like a monster's fingers and the other look like something else I'd probably tell him I'm leaving... hahahaha! But they end up choosing some really cute plants and I was just as devastated as Do Hwan with the broken glass. I mean, that was the whole point of having the cactus in there. They are a set!

Mmm what else? Oh, yes, I never imagined he would be the type that likes cute things. And that room of comic books he's got there, it used to be a dream of mine though it still looks very empty and needs further expansion into a library of comic books.

Oh wait, I just remember! His skincare routine! He puts more stuff on his face than I do! @SilverMoonTea Another BB cream-like Oppa. Hahahaha he puts toner, essence, moisturing cream, lotion and sunscreen. :laugh:

Edited by mademoiselle
  • Haha 2
  • Shocked 1
19 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

@abs-oluteM Have you adopted Woo Do Hwan? You must have enjoyed E7 a lot. Hahaha

Yes...loved eps 7 ahahahaha.....I am not sure if I would really adopt WDH but I do have a soft spot for him ever since Save Me. I have also watched him in Tempted ( so not recommended! :psweatduck:...such a bad storyline) and Mad Dog. Maybe I will see what he is up to next. If he continues to impress , I will adopt him :laugh:...

I admire how disciplined  he is with his diet. I try too as well- I don't each much refined carbs, sugar . And only eat two meals a day ( lots of veges, fruits , white meat) . It is hard though as I love noodles and bread , so I miss that. I practice a 80-20 rule (80% super healthy home cooked stuff...balance 20% for less healthy but yummy things )

• Like 3

@abs-oluteM Yeah Tempted was bad. Didn't watch Save Me. Think I started liking him in Mad Dog. He was good in My Country. I think at that time I just adopt knowing he'd eventually be worthy as an Oppa :laugh:

7 minutes ago, abs-oluteM said:

I admire how disciplined  he is with his diet. I try too as well- I don't each much refined carbs, sugar . And only eat two meals a day ( lots of veges, fruits , white meat) . It is hard though as I love noodles and bread , so I miss that. I practice a 80-20 rule (80% super healthy home cooked stuff...balance 20% for less healthy but yummy things )

Yeah and I think he's used to it too after doing it for 10 years. But how do you maintain energy when you're filming for example? Surely he would eat more for those period. He actually eats sweets in I Live Alone. But he just didn't eat breakfast (had water and coffee x 3). Lee Sang Yi had breakfast and gimbap, and he ate nothing. I'd think he should at least eat some veggies or fruits.

Rowoon did mention he'll not eat anything the next day when he pigged out on House on Wheels.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1