On 1/12/2024 at 9:23 AM, mademoiselle said:

I'm watching Welcome to Samdalri, Marry My Husband, My Demon, My Man is Cupid and Like Flowers in Sand. They are still airing, so I'm not selling these dramas to you in case they went downhill. Personally, I am enjoying My Demon a lot - it's an easy and entertaining watch with two beautiful people. And then there are the more "meaningful" type of dramas such as Samdalri and Flowers in Sand.

Samdalri in the beginning can be a bit difficult to watch, but once you hit around episode 4 where the drama delve into the precious friendships and family bonds, I love it. Like Flowers in Sand, I just really like Jang Dong Yoon's character and the backdrop of the story where he's a ssireum player is kind of different and refreshing. Both has small town, village-type story.

I'm back to finish my responses! :heiboi:

I've missed all those dramas because I wasn't particularly interested in the storylines or actors. I think my first watches of this year will be Eye Love You and Doctor Slump at the end of Jan. For now I'll just be finishing Moving as the slowest person to watch it :idk:

Why was Welcome to Samdalri hard to watch at first? And what is Samdalri anyway??? :thinking:

BTW @abs-oluteM and @mademoiselle I was sad not to have watched the Drama Awards with you both on New Year's Eve as I have the last few years on New Years! I was a friend's party, so I missed all the glamour! But last year was only a so-so drama year for me, so didn't have any couples/ reunions I was looking forward to. Hopefully this year though! :heart:

ALSO who was the couple they revealed on NY's this year? I've been living under a rock lately but I want to catch up again :pandahehe:

On 1/12/2024 at 9:23 AM, mademoiselle said:

It's more worth it than being in The Matchmakers. There was no outstanding performance like he did for Shin Yu, as Sim Jung Woo was quite mediocre. It's a 中規中矩 drama. Kinda bland, even in terms of story. Cho Yi Hyun's character is not very interesting, too. Can you tell I'm not happy with this drama? LOL! I have trouble deciding which sageuk character I liked better if I had to rate them, i.e. Matchmakers vs King's Affection. I don't think I like either very much. I'll take it as him practising sageuk (and sageuk tone), but at the moment, I prefer watching him in modern drama.

Really? That bad, huh! :lettalKWA: I think Shin Yu was definitely his best performance yet, despite my misgivings on that drama. I'm not a big fan of Sageuk either way but I feel sad that it wasn't an interesting storyline/ pairing. I kinda hope she gets paired with LJW though because they would look so cool in a vampire drama together :laugh:

On 1/12/2024 at 10:30 PM, Chocolate said:

I went to NZ and came back cured! I'm also not paying $200+ to stand! 😅

Hahaha you're more sensible than me. We get so few fan meets in Australia that I will pay the big bucks if someone I like comes down

Not Oppa related, but Unni related:

I don't think I ever gave you guys the run down on the Kim Sejeong fan meet but it was so fun! I also won a signed polaroid because they drew out my seat number :wow: :wow::wow: (So I guess the price of my ticket felt more justified!)

2023-11-18-00-55-34-836.jpg

Also she came past really close to me when she did her walk. So glad my ticket ended up being at the end of a row instead of the middle of the row (those people missed out!). Here's my recording made into a gif so you don't have to hear all the screaming!

2023-11-17-22-16-07-960-1-ezgif-com-vide

On 1/12/2024 at 10:54 PM, mademoiselle said:

Wah, so expensive! Unless you really love him, I would say just go for the cheapest! 😆 @Chocolate

Super expensive cconsidering you have to stand for so long!!! KSJ = everyone was seated.

On 1/14/2024 at 5:39 PM, SilverMoonTea said:

@JenL Finally there is someone who watching Single Inferno S3 :thinking: I was alone this whole time watching this rubbish but endearing dating show:laugh: . I also had no idea why Gwan Hee so watchable lols when he's not handsome nor charismatic. The way he forever confuse is just quite amusing to me. And I had to admit he had some confidence only people with old money can have (heard he's from influential rich family). Among 3 seasons I somehow drawned more to this S3 the best. Jin Seok and Ha Jeong also quite amusing to me with their friendship and witty lines. Actually none of them as beautiful and as charismatic as Song Ji A from S1, but this season is the most fun. The panelist also cracked me often with all their comments. And can you believe I have hard time finished any K dramas recently, but I finished this :lmao2:

Hahaha I won't say so much because we've talked in the thread ( can't believe I haven't had the time to write in the threads of my favourite dramas, but somehow I have been compelled to give my 2 cents on Singles Inferno :nervous:) But just wanted to say old money will always mean more options :lmao2:

What did Song Ji A look like? My brother said S1 was funny because all the guys were after 1 girl. I assume it was her? I'm refusing to watch another season coz I need to get back into healthier habbits. :pandablind:

Like watching proper dramas :heiboi:

On 1/15/2024 at 6:24 AM, Tofu said:

I follow so many CJH fan accounts, I know what he's doing and what songs he's listening to all the time. :lmao2:

Out of all the people who went to fashion week in Milan, I think Lee Jae Wook had the best look. 

Hahaha has Eye Love You started yet??? I think I saw somewhere that it's in a week or so. I too follow a lot of CJH accounts :heart:

...But not as many as LJW accounts. My god. That guy has melted down Milan :wow: Also I'm so jelly of this girl who got to talk to him... And LJW's reaction is sooo funny when she asks him to say hi to her mum. I bet he didn't know the extent of his power on older ladies :smug:

Edited by JenL
  • Haha 3
  • Clapping Hands 1
  • Party! 1

Currently watching: My Lovely Runner // Chief Detective 1958

Current Obsessions: ❤ Lee Jae wook // Byeon Woo Seok - Sun Jae has run away with my heart!

Podcast: These Dramatic Days

@JenL Is that the trend now or the same lady? I've seen someone asked Rowoon to say hi to her mum too! If it's me, I'd be ask him to say hi to Jen and Tofu 😅😂

P.S. this reminds me of my daydream of meeting Wu Lei and asking him to record a message for uri Tofu and Abs 😆 (er, I dunno their names), so imagine Lei actually says these two names haha.

Was KSJ's concert a full house? She had it like North Melbourne, isn't it? Which is unusual, as usually these things are held in the city.

• Haha 5
On 1/14/2024 at 11:53 PM, SilverMoonTea said:

@JenL btw are u watching Marry My Husband? Na In Woo quite suave and charming here.

Not watching Marry My Husband . I think I've got a tiny bit of drama burn out? I'm not sure what it is. I normally do watch Park Min Young Dramas :idk:

On 1/15/2024 at 11:49 PM, abs-oluteM said:

@JenL I just finished Death's Game too and that was such a good show. Jae Wook was great and even in prisoner's clothes , he was charismatic and handsome. Actually I love all the actors they chose - pretty perfect for their respective roles.

Has the second part come out already??? :lettalKWA: I know what I'm doig tomorrow night!!!

7 hours ago, mademoiselle said:

We did to find @Chocolate a new Oppa!!!

Waaaa, @Tofu made Na In Woo gif! Are you adopting too?

Hahaha First adoption of the year? :BulbaOWO:

1 hour ago, Chocolate said:

@SilverMoonTea 

Maybe this is a new tactic - let's be real cosy and everyone won't think it's real 🤣

This would be my tactic if I was a celeb :smug:

21 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

@JenL Is that the trend now or the same lady? I've seen someone asked Rowoon to say hi to her mum too! If it's me, I'd be ask him to say hi to Jen and Tofu 😅😂

P.S. this reminds me of my daydream of meeting Wu Lei and asking him to record a message for uri Tofu and Abs 😆 (er, I dunno their names), so imagine Lei actually says these two names haha.

Was KSJ's concert a full house? She had it like North Melbourne, isn't it? Which is unusual, as usually these things are held in the city.

Hahaha oh I haven't seen the Rowoon version of this 'Say hi to my mum'...do you have a link??? :popcorn: She posted it from her own Twitter account so I suppose I could ask her. She seemed conversational 

I appreciate that you'd ask him to say to meeee :wow::laugh:

KSJ's concert was pretty full house. Some guy behind me flew in from Perth to see her and the dude in front of me was a Malaysian guy who had followed her to 4 CONCERTS (Melbourne, Malaysia, Singapore, Thailand) and was flying out to see Jessica from Girl's Gen in Thailand THE NEXT DAY :BulbaConfused: Some people sure are rich :pandatakeit: But yeah, the reason I knew it was full house was coz it took ages to get group photos. Lots of cattle herding of everyone in the venue.

The venue was close to Southern cross station. I think they chose it because they were picking a place which was not too big, not too small (so could maximise ticket sales) and from which they could guard her safely (I think the venue had less entrannces and exits than others I've seen). Festival Hall is a weird venue though because it's owned by Hillsong, the church :lettalKWA: They bought it a number of years ago. They were stressed about how late the concert went overtime though (I assume they had to clean up for church gatherings on the weekend :laugh:)

• Haha 5

Current Obsessions: ❤ Lee Jae wook // Byeon Woo Seok - Sun Jae has run away with my heart!

1 hour ago, mademoiselle said:

@Tofureally have a dream of my wedding with Cheng Yi lols, probably because I kept saying his name like a brainwashing hahaha...

@JenL Song Ji A giving same vibe as Jennie Blackpink, if you know her. Super glamour and mysterious. Tbh she's not that engaging or witty, she's just really nice to look at, and got it girl / queen aura that will make boys become her maid. This is the clip of she and one of the servant :laugh:

Ps I cant believe myself too that I have hard time finishing any decent K drama, but completing Single Inferno in a very timely manner 😅

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

ezgif-com-gif-maker-47.gif

7 hours ago, JenL said:

For now I'll just be finishing Moving as the slowest person to watch it 

Jen....this drama. :PikachuFacePalm:

After watching it, I complained so much to @mademoiselle. Actually, I think I complained the entire time to her. Haha! It was a bit anticlimactic. Bong Seok is so cute. He needed a better ending with his Appa! 

6 hours ago, mademoiselle said:

If it's me, I'd be ask him to say hi to Jen and Tofu 😅😂

That's very true! If I ever meet a celebrity in real life and I knew they were someone you ladies liked, I would ask them to say hi to you. Although, I think it would be hilarious given our names -- mademoiselle, Abs, Tea, and Choco. Jen is lucky because they probably won't laugh or give us a confused look if we asked them to say hi to her. However, the rest or us? They will probably think we're delusional. :laugh:

Wu Lei! I came to this thread to share this fan edited video of him. 

6 hours ago, JenL said:

the dude in front of me was a Malaysian guy who had followed her to 4 CONCERTS (Melbourne, Malaysia, Singapore, Thailand) and was flying out to see Jessica from Girl's Gen in Thailand THE NEXT DAY

Wow! That's dedication. Are the concerts not all the same? Fan meeting tickets are just as much as concert tickets, aren't they? 

• Haha 5

I am back to respond to the rest of the posts. I did a boo boo yesterday by letting myself nap after work. Ended up waking up at 11:45 pm without having dinner. I thought I better eat something, so had a bowl of soup and went to bed again, although I was awake for another 2 hours before I fall back to sleep. Has anyone done this before? I blame it on the A/C being too comfortable (it was a hot day yesterday). 

8 hours ago, JenL said:

Why was Welcome to Samdalri hard to watch at first? And what is Samdalri anyway??? :thinking:

BTW @abs-oluteM and @mademoiselle I was sad not to have watched the Drama Awards with you both on New Year's Eve as I have the last few years on New Years! I was a friend's party, so I missed all the glamour! But last year was only a so-so drama year for me, so didn't have any couples/ reunions I was looking forward to. Hopefully this year though! :heart:

ALSO who was the couple they revealed on NY's this year? I've been living under a rock lately but I want to catch up again :pandahehe:

Samdalri was hard to watch because you have to endure the FL goes through some hardship of false accusation, her drunk tantrum, ML is being a bit on the loud side and the drama purposely wasn't being clear with the bully incident the FL went through i.e., viewers will think why didn't the FL fight back/explain herself, but only later on down a couple more episodes then you get told she did try but no one believes her. The bit that really engaged you started late episode 3 and 4 where you start seeing the friendship and strong bonds she had formed with the boys on the island and how precious that was. 

@abs-oluteM and I have been ugly crying for the last 4 episodes due to the story development. It's a good cry, not the bad ones. 

The Drama Awards show didn't share with international viewers a broadcast link of the actual show, just the red carpet, so we didn't really watch it. MBC had two couples that were really competitive so that made it entertaining. SBS was quite boring, the couple I want to see, actor Song Kang didn't attend. KBS, Rowoon and Cho Yi Hyun were there but I wasn't them at all. It would have meant more if it were him and Jo Bo Ah, but JTBC doesn't have an award show. 

Glad as I am for the NY couple exposed is again none of my Oppa. This year's I don't care, it's idol Lee Na Young and a sportsman. But they responded they have already broken up. Hahaha.

8 hours ago, JenL said:

I kinda hope she gets paired with LJW though because they would look so cool in a vampire drama together 

Whaaa, you want LJW to do a vampire drama? I don't know why, vampire theme tends to fail more than succeeding. Since I want him to succeed, so I hope he wouldn't do one. 

1 hour ago, Tofu said:

After watching it, I complained so much to @mademoiselle. Actually, I think I complained the entire time to her. Haha! It was a bit anticlimactic. Bong Seok is so cute. He needed a better ending with his Appa! 

HAHAHA! I am actually surprised you pick this drama back up. I thought you got so bored and dropped it. 

1 hour ago, Tofu said:

That's very true! If I ever meet a celebrity in real life and I knew they were someone you ladies liked, I would ask them to say hi to you. Although, I think it would be hilarious given our names -- mademoiselle, Abs, Tea, and Choco. Jen is lucky because they probably won't laugh or give us a confused look if we asked them to say hi to her. However, the rest or us? They will probably think we're delusional. 

We probably have to explain it is a pen name. Hahaha! But I can't stop laughing that I might have to explain Abs in Chinese which is "xiong ji" ahahahaha! Imagine Wu Lei goes, "Ni hao, Xiong Ji (Abs) he (and) Dou Fu (tofu) :laugh:

• Like 2
  • Haha 3
On 1/17/2024 at 6:12 AM, mademoiselle said:

We probably have to explain it is a pen name. Hahaha! But I can't stop laughing that I might have to explain Abs in Chinese which is "xiong ji" ahahahaha! Imagine Wu Lei goes, "Ni hao, Xiong Ji (Abs) he (and) Dou Fu (tofu) :laugh:

Xiong Ji??? Hahahah. Funny thing is that when I met up with @Tofu last year when she came to KL, I had to keep remembering to call her by her actual name :laugh:.

@JenL I watched most of the dramas airing during the weekend in the last 2 months , and the story which resonated most with me was Welcome to Samdalri. Plot wise, there's nothing new or even out of the ordinary. But it is written pretty well especially the conversations. This writer has the knack for writing shows that make me cry a river ( Hi Bye Mama, Go Back Couple). Plus the cast is just solid. So if you are looking for a heartwarming slice of life, this is recommended. 

@Chocolate I am hoping for better dramas for Elvis Han but if he keeps doing these republican shows, he's never gonna get adopted .  I have suffered worse for oppas I love, but these propaganda filled republican era shows are not easy to stomach.  His upcoming work is also same genre and he is not even the main lead :idk:  https://mydramalist.com/753455-shou-hu-zhe-men

@SilverMoonTea I guess Na In Woo will be first adoption of 2024? :PsyWhat:

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
  • Clapping Hands 1

Mon-Tues: -  Wed-Thurs: -  Fri-Sat:  Connection Sat-Sun: The Midnight Romance in Hagwon Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - The Double (2 June)

21 minutes ago, abs-oluteM said:

Xiong Ji??? Hahahah. Funny thing is that when I met up with @Tofu last year when she came to KL, I had to keep remembering to call her by her actual name :laugh:.

We dont call each other name while we met I think :lmao2: She's forever a tofu for me lols, hard to think with any other name. 

22 minutes ago, abs-oluteM said:

@SilverMoonTea I guess Na In Woo will be first adoption of 2024? :PsyWhat:

Yep yep. I like his character here. Probably not about him himself as Na In Woo lols, if that make sense 😂 

• Haha 5

@abs-oluteM Yeah! I can totally relate to you having to remind yourself what to address Tofu! Xiong = Chest. Ji = Muscle. LOL!

Come to think of it, I don't remember @JenL watching slice of life / small town story drama with us. 🤔

@SilverMoonTea @Tofu You guys adopt so early. It always take me to about half way through the drama, getting invested, is when I start falling for the character and adopt. But you guys are total opposite, gets half way mark, drop the show/Oppa. 😅

By the way, I picked up Sayonara Maestro by Nishijima Hidetoshi. He's a conductor and has classical music (reminds me of Nodame), so I tried it (although the real intent was to test if streaming on certain browser will freeze my PC). 

• Haha 5
4 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

Come to think of it, I don't remember @JenL watching slice of life / small town story drama with us. 🤔

Did @JenL watch Hometown CCC? Or RacketBoys? 

7 minutes ago, SilverMoonTea said:

Yep yep. I like his character here. Probably not about him himself as Na In Woo lols, if that make sense 😂 

OOhhhh I get you! This happens to me too. Then this will not be a strong adoption if his next drama character is not so great. 

• Haha 5

Mon-Tues: -  Wed-Thurs: -  Fri-Sat:  Connection Sat-Sun: The Midnight Romance in Hagwon Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - The Double (2 June)

5 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

I will see if either @Tofu or @SilverMoonTea will open. If not , I will do it later. What a great cast...quite excited! 

What about this ? Will you watch @mademoiselle

https://mydramalist.com/720329-the-queen-woo/cast

I think I will...

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Shocked 2

4 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

Ji Chang Wook has facial hair in there!!! I don't know if I'll watch. Need to see more stills and previews. 

Yup :PsyWhat:...but it will be an interesting role for him

Spoiler

GEHMKAWbkAAmvvD?format=jpg&name=900x900

• Haha 4
  • Sad 1

On 1/17/2024 at 1:31 AM, SilverMoonTea said:

@JenL Song Ji A giving same vibe as Jennie Blackpink, if you know her. Super glamour and mysterious. Tbh she's not that engaging or witty, she's just really nice to look at, and got it girl / queen aura that will make boys become her maid. This is the clip of she and one of the servant :laugh:

Ps I cant believe myself too that I have hard time finishing any decent K drama, but completing Single Inferno in a very timely manner 😅

Hahahaha She looks pretty but very haughty and made-up! I also just came back from my brother annd sister in law's place and they sat me down and tried to force me to watch the first season because they said it was the best and Song Ji-A has a mysterious vibe. 

...But she just looks like a bored influencer to me :idk:

On 1/17/2024 at 2:05 AM, mademoiselle said:

I think there might be another one.

I think you're right - it's the same person. :laugh:

Rowoon is cute! Like "Hi mum!" ....LJW's reaction made me laugh though coz he's serving up his usual LJW cheek, even in English. I can't believe how lucky fans have been to get so close to him!

On 1/17/2024 at 7:31 AM, Tofu said:

Jen....this drama. :PikachuFacePalm:

That's very true! If I ever meet a celebrity in real life and I knew they were someone you ladies liked, I would ask them to say hi to you. Although, I think it would be hilarious given our names -- mademoiselle, Abs, Tea, and Choco. Jen is lucky because they probably won't laugh or give us a confused look if we asked them to say hi to her. However, the rest or us? They will probably think we're delusional. :laugh:

Hahaha what didn't you like about Moving @Tofu:thinking: I don't know if I love it -it feels like something has been missing somehow, but it became a lot more watchable from episode 7? I'm still only watching it quite slowly though when like @SilverMoonTea I managed to watch freaking Singles Inferno back to back...I'm slightly ashamed of myself :laugh:

Hahaha maybe I picked a normal-ish user name so you could direct all the celebrity greeting my way :cool:

1 hour ago, abs-oluteM said:

@JenL I watched most of the dramas airing during the weekend in the last 2 months , and the story which resonated most with me was Welcome to Samdalri. Plot wise, there's nothing new or even out of the ordinary. But it is written pretty well especially the conversations. This writer has the knack for writing shows that make me cry a river ( Hi Bye Mama, Go Back Couple). Plus the cast is just solid. So if you are looking for a heartwarming slice of life, this is recommended. 

Oooh interesting. I think I've become so jaded from Ji Chang Wook dramas in recent years that I didn't think to watch it at all. But maybe I'll give it a shot someday when I feel more in the mood to give it a go. I also haven't seen the other dramas by this writer so I am curious :pandathink:

41 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

36 minutes ago, abs-oluteM said:

Did @JenL watch Hometown CCC? Or RacketBoys? 

I'll respond to your longer reply tomorrow @mademoiselle...but just have to say I'm mildly offended - slice of life/ small town dramas are one of my favourite genres and I've watched heaps with you guys!!! :laugh::nervous:

I loved, loved, loved Racket Boys and Once Upon a Small Town and When the Weather was Fine. Definitely watched Hometown Cha Cha Cha and The Good Bad Mother (though I don't think I chat on that thread). One of my favourites as y'all know was Dodosolsollalasol, which could also count as a small town drama. One of my favourite Taiwanese dramas is Yong Jiu Grocery Store - The most ultimate small town, slice of life drama (guy gives up being an office worker in the city to come home to help his ill grandfather with his grocery store in the countryside)

You take that back that I don't like slice of life/ small town dramas! :pandacop:

I just don't really like Ji Chang Wook dramas :laugh: I think Healer has been the only drama of his that I really liked 

33 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

@abs-oluteM I think Jen watched Racket Boys and Start-Up. Don't believe she watch Hometown CCC.

Hahahaha nope I definitely watched Hometown CCC! I guessed 2/3 of the mysteries correctly!!! I think I wrote an entire essay on all my guesses :laugh:

Alas my presence and long messages has been forgotten :shocked:

My longest post about Hometown Cha Cha Cha was on page 27 of the thread:

Edited by JenL
  • Haha 5

13 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

Whoops @JenL I deeply apologise! It's maybe because you watch at your pace, and disappear on us and only come in to comment later. I don't remember we have conversational discussions in the thread. Like, I remember we watched Happiness and Start Up because we discussed and chatted.

You are forgiven because it's true, haven't been very consistent here in the last year! :heiboi:

I love live watching, but last year wasn't able to do so...or sometims I did watch live, but wasn't able to chat on the thread due to lack of time :letalQQ: Hopefully this year there is more time to do both! I'm about to go back to Malaysia for a holiday though, so we shall see if I keep up my consistency of checking in.

Last year I didn't write on many threads, but I did make a 2 hr long podcast at the end of last year about the 23 Kdramas (and 1 Taiwanese drama) I watched coz I had to get all my feelings of each drama out of my chest before the new year began :laugh: Actually I think I might have mentioned something you said to me in passing in this episode @mademoiselle - I don't remember what though. Something about Rowoon or about how you didn't like The Uncanny Counter 2? 

If you have 2 hours to kill one day, you can listen here:

Edited by JenL
  • Haha 3
  • Clapping Hands 1

@JenL Any other juicy dating show that you recommending ? Now that Single Inferno finished, I felt empty :laugh: One that quite memorable for me is Transit Love Season 1. There is this ex couple that kept going back and forth, they've been together for 4 years and the guy probably having some middle life crisis or just bored but he also seems still love her. I couldn't really figured him out too and it's frustating. 

@mademoiselle Yeah adopted as fast as lightning strike, drop as fast as well :lmao2: I haven't even watching MMH this week, I was so tired this week, it's been a super draining week for me. So looking forward for weekend. And I have complain, why they both removed their glasses lols. I found them more relatable with glasses haha... 

@abs-oluteM Haha you can open. Lee Jun Young recently keep being a villain lols... Btw who is the FL? Not familiar with her.

• Haha 4

39 minutes ago, SilverMoonTea said:

Lee Jun Young recently keep being a villain lols... Btw who is the FL? Not familiar with her.

What?! You know the female lead. It's Park Bo Young. Haha! 

It doesn't really say if he's going to be a bad character. Seems like it's going to be about a group of friends. 

Jun was at the press con for his Netflix drama coming out soon and was asked about being a villain. He will play a good character in this drama. 

Jun has so many projects coming up and it includes big and small roles. I love that he doesn't feel he has to be the main lead and he is ok with any role as long as it has a good script. I hope his acting continues to improve. 

A few of Jun's upcoming projects are:

- Badland Hunter w/ Ma Dong Seok & Lee Hee Jun

- The Impossible Heir w/ Lee Jae Wook

- I Openly Dream of Cinderella w/ Pyo Ye Jin

- Weak Hero Class 2 w/ Ryeoun & Park Ji Hoon

- You Have Done Well w/ IU & Park Bo Gum

- Melo Movie w/ Park Bo Young & Choi Woo Shik

He must be God's favorite or something. He's working with some of my favorite actors and actresses. Haha! 

• Like 2
  • Clapping Hands 1
  • Party! 1

@Tofu Woah, you have so many Lee Jun Young's drama threads to open! *Wink* 

:lmao2:

7 hours ago, SilverMoonTea said:

Yeah adopted as fast as lightning strike, drop as fast as well :lmao2: I haven't even watching MMH this week, I was so tired this week, it's been a super draining week for me. So looking forward for weekend. And I have complain, why they both removed their glasses lols. I found them more relatable with glasses haha... 

LOL yeah, unfortunately to look prettier (not intellectual) everyone shouldn't wear glasses. Realistically, contact lens can't be worn 24/7, so they should at least show them wearing glasses at home. But drama mah, visual must be top priority.

I feel ya. I woke up today hoping it's a Saturday.

8 hours ago, JenL said:

You are forgiven because it's true, haven't been very consistent here in the last year! :heiboi:

I love live watching, but last year wasn't able to do so...or sometims I did watch live, but wasn't able to chat on the thread due to lack of time :letalQQ: Hopefully this year there is more time to do both! I'm about to go back to Malaysia for a holiday though, so we shall see if I keep up my consistency of checking in.

Last year I didn't write on many threads, but I did make a 2 hr long podcast at the end of last year about the 23 Kdramas (and 1 Taiwanese drama) I watched coz I had to get all my feelings of each drama out of my chest before the new year began :laugh: Actually I think I might have mentioned something you said to me in passing in this episode @mademoiselle - I don't remember what though. Something about Rowoon or about how you didn't like The Uncanny Counter 2? 

Forgiven - Phew! 

You are hard to find. :letalQQ: There were times where I felt so excited wanting to share something with you about Oppa/dramas, and you were no where to be found. By the time you come back in here, I already forgot about the excitement or what I've tagged you with (because I post too much here). Come play in JH more~

What episode? Am I mentioned in your podcast again? Hahaha! I'm pretty sure I mentioned everywhere in JH that Uncanny Counter 2 is meh but I don't remember details. As for Rowoon, I talk about it a lot...!

Edited by mademoiselle
  • Haha 4