8 minutes ago, abs-oluteM said:

Think I will move him up to my deity list. 

Don't think. Upgrade now. Today hahaha 😂😆

8 minutes ago, abs-oluteM said:

Omg AHS in Top Management is terribly under utilised. I think Cha Eun Woo really outshone him (though I don't have SLS) . The show actually didn't develop AHS's character strong enough in the early episodes. 

OOo really? I remember at the time I felt there weren't much Eun Woo lol. The show could've been longer to build up the characters.

• Haha 4

@mademoiselle Responding to your question in TKA's thread here so we don't go off topic there talking about Yang Sejong, haha! I meant I was going to catch up on TKA but I found myself getting immersed in Duel that I put everything else on pause. However, I'm planning on binging it tonight since I saw that there's a kiss scene!! :wow:

On 11/7/2021 at 7:30 PM, mademoiselle said:

Have you seen a cut clip of Jackson with Heo Young Ji (KARA) and Lee Dong Wook where Jackson got upset that Young Ji implied he is short? It was hilarious, coz they started arguing and LDW had to be the Daddy/Mediator.

Haha, yes I have! I watched clips of this show when they were airing it, Jackson is so full of energy. I don't think he's that short, probably around 175cm? But I guess compared to most of the tall actors we see in the industry (Rowoon who is 189-190cm), he is a lot shorter. :laugh:

I can't think of any Western oppas that I have...:idk:

• Like 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Haha 1
  • Heart Eyes 1

@mademoiselle@bairama Hahahaha I will not be student mate in Hogwarts with RJY, as I'm in Slytherin dorm 😅

What will be Ryu Jun-yeol’s Hogwarts house?

In an interview with fashion magazine Harper’s Bazaar Korea, Ryu Jun-yeol said he thinks belong in Gryffindor.

“I used to think that I belonged to the fringe groups, such as Hufflepuff or Ravenclaw, but ‘actor’ Ryu Jun-yeol now will fit more in the Gryffindor house. ‘Man’ Ryu Jun-yeol is still close to a Hufflepuff,” he said.

http://m.kpopherald.com/view.php?ud=201702031700036626151_2

• Haha 5

ezgif-com-gif-maker-47.gif

14 hours ago, Tofu said:

I found myself getting immersed in Duel that I put everything else on pause.

Ooo sounds like you love it! Who's your favourite? Sung Hoon or Sung Joon? :laugh: What episode are you on now?

14 hours ago, Tofu said:

Haha, yes I have! I watched clips of this show when they were airing it, Jackson is so full of energy. I don't think he's that short, probably around 175cm? But I guess compared to most of the tall actors we see in the industry (Rowoon who is 189-190cm), he is a lot shorter.

Hahaha I did not even know Jackson's existence at the time. I think he said he is 174.8 cm :lmao2: I just know via AHS that GOT7 members are short that's why AHS didn't become GOT7.

Jackson is hilarious. There are so many cut clips of him on Weibo when I'm randomly watching videos from the video sections.

2 hours ago, SilverMoonTea said:

@mademoiselle@bairama Hahahaha I will not be student mate in Hogwarts with RJY, as I'm in Slytherin dorm

It's OK, you'll find a Slytherin Oppa after you get over RJY :lmao2:

• Haha 4

Hello! Just popping in to say hiiii! :MewHi:

I'm sooooo busy at the moment and I'm sad that I haven't caught up on my normal dramas or any of the new ones that @mademoiselle has tagged me in....soooo behind :letalQQ:....But I'm hoping to be a hermit and watch everything this weekend! 

I did marathon Squid Game and LOVED it....but haven't adopted any new Oppas recently. I miss seeing my regulars though....how is everyone's collection going. I saw that @SilverMoonTea spent money on RJY...are you still crushing hard? Or have you moved on...???:eeeee:

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Currently watching: My Lovely Runner // Chief Detective 1958

Current Obsessions: ❤ Lee Jae wook // Byeon Woo Seok - Sun Jae has run away with my heart!

Podcast: These Dramatic Days

7 hours ago, SilverMoonTea said:

@mademoiselle@bairama Hahahaha I will not be student mate in Hogwarts with RJY, as I'm in Slytherin dorm 😅

What will be Ryu Jun-yeol’s Hogwarts house?

In an interview with fashion magazine Harper’s Bazaar Korea, Ryu Jun-yeol said he thinks belong in Gryffindor.

“I used to think that I belonged to the fringe groups, such as Hufflepuff or Ravenclaw, but ‘actor’ Ryu Jun-yeol now will fit more in the Gryffindor house. ‘Man’ Ryu Jun-yeol is still close to a Hufflepuff,” he said.

OWWW YEAH STILL CLOSE TO HUFFLPUFFIE, MY MAN IS CLOSE 😂😂💕💕💕💕

1 hour ago, SilverMoonTea said:

@mademoiselle@bairamaHmm this R88 is quite interesting piece. I have to say Deok Son indeed care deeply for Taek. Looking how she take care of him on baduk competition. 

it isssssssssssssssssssss

haaaaaaaaaaahahaha Jungpal~i

• Like 4

G O O D  V I B E S  

♪ click me below for my cw, edits, about 

d r a m a s a f f a i r . c a r r d . c o 

43 minutes ago, JenL said:

@SilverMoonTea spent money on RJY...are you still crushing hard? Or have you moved on...???:eeeee:

Still crushing hard. But I got side dishes, which is @im0202's Jo In Sung :lmao2:. I'm watching Winter Blow old drama makjang lols. And still continuing Reply 88.

Also have Jirisan, Happiness, Chimera lols... I'm a bit confused to on how to catching up all :laugh:

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

I got this one @SilverMoonTea . Can la ...his got a good body so I will wait for my pepero :lmao2:

You got Ahn Bo Hyun!

Result Image

Ahn Bo Hyun fits the description of perfection to a T. He's not only incredibly handsome, but he's got his work cut out for him these days as he's already starred in a couple K-dramas this year. And imagine that, despite his busy schedule, he still has time to give you some Pepero. What a stud!

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

Mon-Tues: -  Wed-Thurs: -  Fri-Sat:  Connection Sat-Sun: The Midnight Romance in Hagwon Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - The Double (2 June)

@abs-oluteM I got Ahn Bo Hyun too! I'm ok with this. He can give me pepero when he takes me camping in his car. He is also friends with Park Seo Jun so....:lenny:

@mademoiselle I'm close to halfway! Yang Sejong is amazing, I can't believe he is playing two characters like that! Performance is crazy good. 👏👏 I don't know who I like more yet as I think both of their own agendas. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Clapping Hands 2
1 hour ago, Tofu said:

@abs-oluteM I got Ahn Bo Hyun too! I'm ok with this. He can give me pepero when he takes me camping in his car. He is also friends with Park Seo Jun so....

Hahaha why camping in the car? 

Btw you're aiming for his friend Park Seo Jun instead :pandaheadstomp: This got hidden agenda lols 

1 hour ago, abs-oluteM said:

I got this one @SilverMoonTea . Can la ...his got a good body so I will wait for my pepero 

You got Ahn Bo Hyun!

Result Image

Hahahahaah triplem criteria is not the face, but the body :lmao2:

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

I got:

1. Ahn Bo Hyun

2. Lee Jun Ho

3. Rowoon

--- End of repeating the quiz ---

:lmao2:

1 hour ago, Tofu said:

@mademoiselle I'm close to halfway! Yang Sejong is amazing, I can't believe he is playing two characters like that! Performance is crazy good. 👏👏 I don't know who I like more yet as I think both of their own agendas. 

@Tofu:Party01:

He's not even only playing 2 characters in there and he was so new at the time (Duel was his 3rd dramas), which is what makes him amazing! Paging @Chocolate WATCH DUEL. Tofu's approving YSJ's acting in there (+ me and @abs-oluteM).

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • Clapping Hands 1
54 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

Paging @Chocolate WATCH DUEL. Tofu's approving YSJ's acting in there (+ me and @abs-oluteM).

Haha, but you three get swayed by a pretty face so EASILY!

I will check it out once I have some time. Must say despite the fast forwarding, I enjoyed Doctor Romantic. Looking forward to S3. If I had watched this earlier, I may not have been going on about Prince Yangmyeong in Red Sky 🤣.

• Like 2
  • Haha 3
1 minute ago, Chocolate said:

Haha, but you three get swayed by a pretty face so EASILY!

I wouldn't classify Yang Se Jong as pretty. Duel being good is because we're mesmerised by his acting. You'll know when you see it. And some of my Oppa deul are not the good looking type at all.

7 minutes ago, Chocolate said:

I will check it out once I have some time. Must say despite the fast forwarding, I enjoyed Doctor Romantic. Looking forward to S3. If I had watched this earlier, I may not have been going on about Prince Yangmyeong in Red Sky 🤣.

Wait what? You had a crush on Yangmyeong? Not Haram / Ahn Hyo Seop? I don't belive you xD

19 hours ago, bairama said:

I notice Armand's glasses is THICK. And he seems that all rounder student doesn't he?

Yes. His prescription is really high!

• Haha 4