Know Your Oppas?

stroppyse

P8kszwF.png

How well do you know your oppas and their projects? This week's banner shows 17 of our favorite oppas who have projects coming up soon. The game is to name each oppa and his upcoming project!

Put your answers in a spoiler as a post on this thread. We'll keep track of the tallies and announce the Oppa Expert(s) when the game ends on January 30! Good luck!

Hmm, did we make this too easy...? Oppa love is strong amongst our members.

• Like 4
  • Haha 3
  • Tasty 1

Yay! I tried my best to make sure there was a good blend of both Chinese and Korean actors. 

Please note that with the exception of one photo, all the other photos are from the actual drama the oppa is tied to. For the one photo that is not from the drama, we are looking for the name of his upcoming drama, possibly airing in the next two months. :brb:

Happy guessing! :smile:

• Like 4
  • Haha 2
  • Tasty 1

Chinese one except 1 i couldnt recognize 

Spoiler

C-Artist: Ding YuXi, Chen ZheYuan (Winner is King), WuLei(Princess ChangGe), Chen FeiYu(Immortality), Yang Yang(You're My Glory), ChenXiao(Being a Hero), Wang YiBo(Being a Hero), Wallace Chung (JinXinSiYu), Leo Luo YunXi (Immortality)

K-Artist : JinSoo?, Cha EunWoo?, **ahem** bloody oppa hahaha TBA, Song JongKi?, er....., Lee SeungGi? Yeo JinGo??? 

The last one is a K-Artist or C-Artist? .....

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • Heart Eyes 1
  • Shocked 1
1 hour ago, SilverMoonTea said:

All those long hair oppas... I have zero knowledge hahaha....

When I watch the historical Chinese dramas, I don't even notice the long hair anymore. :laugh:

Are you going to guess because I'm pretty sure some of your oppas are in the banner?! Haha!

1 hour ago, NiteWalker said:

Chinese one except 1 i couldnt recognize

I'm not sure if you know him, but you definitely know or have heard of the drama he is staring in. Does that help? If not, just think of what dramas I would know. Although, not sure if that second hint is any better. :eeeee:

• Like 1
  • Haha 5
1 minute ago, Tofu said:

I'm not sure if you know him, but you definitely know or have heard of the drama he is staring in. Does that help? If not, just think of what dramas I would know. Although, not sure if that second hint is any better. :eeeee:

its familiar to me....however right now my minds is running on figures lols.....so it hards for me to match that face for now lols

for the first one i dunno if its from 'Moonlight' or the other drama that he stared with another girl......so i need to think again..... as i dont really follow that guy as i find him a lil too skinny lols

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

@NiteWalker - Isn't Luo Yunxi way skinnier than him? Haha! They are all too skinny even Wang YiBo. When he hugged A'Fei in LoF, some angle made her look like she was hugging nothing. :laugh:

19 minutes ago, NiteWalker said:

its familiar to me....however right now my minds is running on figures lols.....so it hards for me to match that face for now lols

You are the Chinese dramas saint. I believe in your ability to get everything accurate that is Chinese drama related. :laugh:

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

I failed all the Chinese ones, LOL

C-Oppas

Spoiler

I see Yang Yang, Wang Yi Bo and is that Zhong Han Liang?

The one with Yibo I remember @SilverMoonTea asked why he looked dirty, isn't it?

K-Oppas

Spoiler

Song Joong Ki - Vincenzo
Jo Seung Woo - Sisyphus The Myth
Lee Seung Gi - Mouse
Song Kang - Navillera / Love Alarm Season 2
Jang Dong Yoon - Joseon Exorcist
Yeo Jin Goo - Monster (or Beyond Evil)
Lee Seo Jin - Times

Ji Soo - River Where The Moon Rises

P.S. I can't see the far left (in white) very clearly. He looks like Kang Tae Oh... but Destructiom hasn't released any stills so I'm gonna say it's not him.

Edited by mademoiselle
  • Like 1
  • Haha 4
  • Shocked 1
2 minutes ago, Tofu said:

@NiteWalker - Isn't Luo Yunxi way skinnier than him? Haha! They are all too skinny even Wang YiBo. When he hugged A'Fei in LoF, some angle made her look like she was hugging nothing. :laugh:

actually alot of the C-Artist are too skinny....i prefer a buff up more looking guys u know....somehow seeing them so skinny, my mom and me always joke that when the wind blow there no way he will be able to hold the girl to them lols......

3 minutes ago, Tofu said:

You are the Chinese dramas saint. I believe in your ability to get everything accurate that is Chinese drama related. :laugh:

hahaha im not to be honest lols.....sometimes i see other ppl answer to trigger my minds lols

2 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

The one with Yibo I remember @SilverMoonTea asked why he looked dirty, isn't it?

nooooo........

Spoiler

the one that look dirty is 'ChenXiao' lols......

Zhong Han Liang is in another one where he is wearing the period costume

• Haha 4
20 hours ago, NiteWalker said:

hahaha im not to be honest lols.....sometimes i see other ppl answer to trigger my minds lols

You are a saint because you know more than me. Haha! 

@SilverMoonTea's dirty comment. Haha! I forgot about that. 

@mademoiselle

Spoiler

I made sure to make your oppa as centered and big as I can because you mentioned your last oppas were too small on the banner. :laugh:

See the spoiler for a much bigger picture of the banner?

• Haha 5

C-Actors

Spoiler

Ding YuXi, Yang Yang (You are My Glory), Chen ZheYuan (Winner is King), Wu Lei (The Long Ballad), Wang YiBo & Chen Xiao (Being a Hero), Wallace Cheung (the one with Tang SongYun), Arthur Chen FeiYu (Immortality), Luo YunXi (Immortality, Lie to Love)

K-Actors

Spoiler

Only know few names but dont know their upcoming projects, there are Song JongKi, Yeo JinGoo, Lee SeungGi, Lee SeoJin

• Like 3
  • Clapping Hands 1
53 minutes ago, Mouse said:

This is sad... apparently I don't know my oppas! I know some faces but can't recall their names either!

Spoiler

One of them is the same person as your profile picture? :laugh:

24 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

I would guess but that means I would be giving away the answers. Hahaha!

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

No guessing from me. First of all, I have the answer key. But, more importantly, I'm terrible with names and faces. I recognize some of the k-actors and 1 of the c-actors (Yang Yang), and then I'm lost. Still, that's better than if I actually met them in real life. I'm pretty sure that I would walk right by them clueless unless they were wearing a sign with their name and maybe their projects. :laugh:

• Haha 3

Let me give this a try

Spoiler

1. Ryan Ding (Ding YuXi )  - Moonlight

2. Song Joong Ki - Vincenzo

3. Ji Soo - River Where The Moon Rises

4. Cho Seung Woo  - Sisyphus the Myth

5. Yang Yang - You Are My Glory

6. Chen Zhe Yuan - Winner is King/ Sha Po Lang

7. ??

8. Lee Seung Gi  - Mouse

9. Chen Xiao & Wang Yi Bo - Being A Hero

10. Song Kang - Navillera

11. Wallace Chung - Jin Xin Si Yu

12. Jang Dong Yoon - Joseon Exorcist

13. Yeo Jing Goo - Beyond Evil

14. Arthur Chen Fei Yu - Immortality

15. Leo Luo Yun Xi - Immortality

16. Lee Seo Jin - Times

Can't figure number 7 at all

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Shocked 1
  • Clapping Hands 1

Mon-Tues: -  Wed-Thurs: -  Fri-Sat:  -  Sat-Sun: Love Next Door  Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - Are You The One