Our Beloved Summer 그 해 우리는 [2021-2022]

1 hour ago, Alice Wonderland said:

I dont know how much I have played this since it was released a few hours ago. Love love love this ost the most!! 

I was surprised to see how many views it received after just half a day, until I realized, oh, V is a vocal of BTS. :laugh:I really don't know much about Boygroups.

2 hours ago, mademoiselle said:

BTS

Gosh, NJ's actress is SO pretty. I want to see more BTS scenes of her. :pandaxmas: She's so pretty, she could really be an idol. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 5
10 minutes ago, Dhakra said:

V is a vocal of BTS. I really don't know much about Boygroups.

:shocked2::shocked2:

BTS is the only boyband I follow besides the fictional band, Luna. Haha! 

The song is great and match well with the drama. I love that V spent part of his break recording this song for Choi Woo Shik's drama. Their Wooga Squad is adorable. :heart:

The group's Christmas greeting. =)

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Heart Eyes 3
  • Party! 1
1 hour ago, Tofu said:

Yeah, I reacted the same. I know a lot of girlgroups, but I had no clue V is part of BTS. I guess the drama gets a lot more attention now.

1 hour ago, Tofu said:

The group's Christmas greeting. =)

Holy freaking smokes is Roh Jeong-Eui beautiful. When she smiled I hat to put on sunglasses. :pandacool:

==========================================================================================

Wait.....WAIT.....WAAAAAAIT.....I know her........I have seen Roh Jeong-Eui before. OH MY GOD........She played along Nana and Jang Ki-Yong in "Kill it". She was the second lead and I had a major crush on her back then aswell. :pandawhat: No freaking way. 

Omg I cannot believe I saw her in a drama before. She changed quite a lot since then. 

Nana, Jang Ki Yong, And Noh Jung Ui Share Final Thoughts Before Conclusion  Of “Kill It” | Soompi

Girls changing their hair color.  How to confuse men:scaredpanda2: 

@mademoiselleYeah I am Team NJ now I guess :laugh::pandasipsip:

Edited by Dhakra
  • Haha 7
3 hours ago, Dhakra said:

@abs-oluteMBody switching? Nahhh. I read the also plays a big role in Dear M. But it seems the drama was postponed or cancelled. 

It's not body switching. He became young. Honestly, her role is meatier there than in this one. It's a really good drama. Oh and also meatier than Kill It. AND she's sassy.

DearM is tied to bully scandal so that won't be aired for a while.

Edited by mademoiselle
  • Like 3
  • Clapping Hands 2
8 hours ago, ktcjdrama said:

Me! Me!... so in love with the actor, and the character as well :wow:

Ikr, We do!!

8 hours ago, Dhakra said:

I was surprised to see how many views it received after just half a day, until I realized, oh, V is a vocal of BTS. :laugh:I really don't know much about Boygroups.

Well, he is. Despite of he is part of BTS, I fall more for his sweet husky voice, the melody and its lyrics is in english. My brain doesnt need much effort to translate it twice. And that is also the power of BTS. Haha

3 hours ago, Dhakra said:

@abs-oluteMBody switching? Nahhh. I read the also plays a big role in Dear M. But it seems the drama was postponed or cancelled. 

She's good in 18 again, and her role is better than here.

7 hours ago, Tofu said:

Oh yea, hello fellow moonlight! :duckhearts:

Edited by Alice Wonderland
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1
  • Clapping Hands 2
4 hours ago, mademoiselle said:

It's not body switching. He became young. Honestly, her role is meatier there than in this one. It's a really good drama. Oh and also meatier than Kill It. AND she's sassy.

Nyaaaaaa :pandasleep: But watching 16 episodes on an already finished drama all on my own? That's so totally not me :pandasipsip:

Kill it was bad. Didn't I forget to mention it? The end was so, SO bad. Her role wasn't great at all, she was cute back then though. I liked her. (Surprise)

Sassy you say.....mhm......:pandasipsip: But getting young again is kinda like body switching with all the usual tropes and gags. 

Have to admit the scene was pretty cool though. But watching an old drama? Aigooooo~ :pandadisgusted:

4 hours ago, Alice Wonderland said:

Well, he is. Despite of he is part of BTS, I fall more for his sweet husky voice, the melody and its lyrics is in english. My brain doesnt need much effort to translate it twice. And that is also the power of BTS. Haha

She's good in 18 again, and her role is better than here.

I love the OST. He is really good. I just didn't know him, his name, his occupation and his voice. So basically when I read his name I was like: "Who's that and why has his OST so many views?" 

He even crushed ITunes in over 70 countries and set a few records. :laugh:

Sigh...not you too. :scaredpanda2:

3 hours ago, mademoiselle said:

Yeah guys, tell @Dhakra! LOL!

:pandarage2: Stawp it!~ At least Tofu didn't tag me, so I don't know who she is talking to. :lenny:

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

@Dhakra if you love to see NJ more with better role probably listen our reccomendations won'tt hurt, lols. Well just try and decide yourself, no pressure. But if many says so then it means good. 

48 minutes ago, Dhakra said:

He even crushed ITunes in over 70 countries and set a few records. 

Insane right, lols. Well you know, and we all know the reason why ya. 

49 minutes ago, Dhakra said:

Sigh...not you too.

Did I upset you, haha. Mianhae, go like NJ all you want, I won't bother. 

• Haha 5
1 hour ago, Dhakra said:

:pandarage2: Stawp it!~ At least Tofu didn't tag me, so I don't know who she is talking to. 

Tofu is definitely talking to you coz all of us here have seen 18 Again. :lenny:

@Dhakra So many unni and dongsaeng recommending 18 Again; you can believe it is that good. I mean, you don't trust us but it's @abs-oluteM recommendeding it to you first, we just echo her good recommendation. And you trusted her the most! Or should we also ask Stroppyse if she has seen it?  :eeeee:

===

Yeah I agree Kill It was disappointing. It had a good premise to be honest and I was initially intrigued with Jang Ki Yong having blue eyes. But who knows those blue eyes never come in play in the plot! The show put two beautiful people together and didn't both to give me any romance (worse than Happiness)! :pandarage2: What a waste.

Edited by mademoiselle
  • Haha 5
9 hours ago, ktcjdrama said:

@Dhakra I am tagging you to watch 18 Again 😁

Echoing everyone’s recommendations that her role is meatier there and on top of that, it’s a very good drama. 

9 hours ago, Alice Wonderland said:

@Dhakra if you love to see NJ more with better role probably listen our reccomendations won'tt hurt, lols. Well just try and decide yourself, no pressure. But if many says so then it means good. 

:pandaroar:Sigh, not another one. Is it really THAT good? :pandapopcorn: But binge-watching 16 episodes? Is it really worth it to break my rules? :scaredpanda2:

8 hours ago, mademoiselle said:

@Dhakra So many unni and dongsaeng recommending 18 Again; you can believe it is that good. I mean, you don't trust us but it's @abs-oluteM recommendeding it to you first, we just echo her good recommendation. And you trusted her the most! 

Yeah, technically that is true and she recommended me a bunch of good ones. But that's such a time commitment. :pandasleep:  And I don't like the premise. I would watch it purely for Roh Jeong-eui. 

Or should we also ask Stroppyse if she has seen it?  :eeeee:

:pandascared: Oh no. Don't get her involved in this. Now I'm scared.:pandascared:

Yeah I agree Kill It was disappointing. It had a good premise to be honest and I was initially intrigued with Jang Ki Yong having blue eyes. But who knows those blue eyes never come in play in the plot! The show put two beautiful people together and didn't both to give me any romance (worse than Happiness)! :pandarage2: What a waste.

I remember so many weird scenes at the end. It was so hilarious and so dumb. :laugh: I remember the first half was actually quite decent, but around the second half everything went downhill. 

Roh Jeong-eui was so wasted aswell at the end. Sigh, at least Nana was cute throughout the drama.

• Haha 6
13 hours ago, Dhakra said:

At least Tofu didn't tag me, so I don't know who she is talking to. 

I don't think I even needed to say for you to know who I was directly that comment to. :heiboi:

BUT....if it's needed, I was saying that @Dhakra, you, should watch 18 Again. I put it off for the longest time because I'm not a big fan of the actors and the storyline wasn't interesting. Then a saw a bunch of these clips:

And ended up watching the entire thing within a few days. 

@Alice Wonderland Here you go, the English subs!! 

And I agreed! It's like Choi Woo Shik stopped aging!! Tell me your secrets! 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Heart Eyes 2
  • Clapping Hands 1
4 hours ago, Tofu said:

I don't think I even needed to say for you to know who I was directly that comment to. :heiboi:

BUT....if it's needed, I was saying that @Dhakra, you, should watch 18 Again. I put it off for the longest time because I'm not a big fan of the actors and the storyline wasn't interesting. Then a saw a bunch of these clips:

I am very good at ignoring things:pandasipsip: Sigh........maybe after OBS is over I will give it a shot. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Party! 1

I love this drama so much that I can’t help but replay the scenes in my head and think about them from time to time. 

I was thinking of NJ and why the writers decided to include her character. 

I think we all know now that YS is insecure deep down. This is why she keeps asking Woon those “what if” questions. She needed to be reassured. Eventually it was her insecurity that led to the break up. I don’t think that it was necessarily Woon’s lack of ambition, rather it was YS seeing Woon as someone who was so great that she feared him realizing one day that she wasn’t good enough. Unlike Woon who could afford to dream of a peaceful and quiet life, she needed to be practical. She needed to get the good grades. She truly loved Woon and recognized that he was special and to YS, it made her feel even more insecure. 

You see, she was Woon’s first and only love. Perhaps she felt that Woon was only with her bec there was no one else. Or that Woon only thought she was so great because he didn’t have experience with any other girls. So in short, she might have concluded that she was his default so to speak. When I look at it from this perspective, I feel like NJ is necessary. So that Woon could be presented with a choice. 

• Like 3
  • Insightful 2
  • Clapping Hands 1

spacer.pngQueen of Tears, My Lovely Runner, Doctor Slump