Havenites Dabang

6 hours ago, SilverMoonTea said:

@LaLa @Alice Wonderland , madem tried hard to sell me 18 again. But i'm still hesitant lols. But you guys can go watch MTF approved. Some warning, ep 1 a bit slow tho. Don't give up & I promise ep 2 is so much better.

My watching list is already quite full. I don't know if I can add another one. And when my current watching list is ending, probably it will be replaced with new dramas in Oct :brb:

@wallflowersforjane also tried to sell MTF to me days ago. But I haven't bought it. Sorry Jane ><

You did like Go Back Couple didn't you? (Even if you watch it for Jang Ki Yong). 18 Again has the same director as Go Back Couple. Before I knew that fact, from episode 1 I got the familiar feeling of GBC from 18 Again. They have this comedy but also touching scenes. The epilogue touch never fail from making me awed so far. 

Plus points for you, there are several handsome faces that you might fall for :MewGiggle: You can ask @mademoisellesia more about them LOL

• Haha 4

Currently Watching List:

K-drama: The Real Has Come, See You in My 19th Life 

K-variety: 

Good morning...long time no 'see' :Ghastlel: hope everyone is doing superbly well :cool:

@abs-oluteM what and how do you need me to do? Wuxia? Saeguk? Havent seen one of those for ages...and now you mentioned wuxia..it reminds me of @Mouse previous previous long long time ago DP! Still unable to forget that dp...the hair :PsyWhat:

• Haha 3
  • Party! 1

Currently watching: 1night2days s4; Arashi's Diary: Voyage; The Great Escape S4; The Soldiers

@SnowBlob @stroppyseI am hoping that you both together with @wallflowersforjane would judge the Sageuk / Wuxia submissions on the Abs Club.  Those which are just appreciation posts (they will be indicated)! , won’t need to be judged . Criteria for judging includes the effort made for the post & how convinced  you are that this oppa is made for Sageuk / Wuxia ! More details here 

Since I think you three don’t watch much historical, you can be more neutral.  If you both are ok , I’ll open a chat on discord for it . @wallflowersforjane has already agreed 

hellloooo @MMM8P

@SilverMoonTea @mademoisellesia selling seems to be a natural talent for people who loves many oppas . I am constantly selling something on twitter these days :SquirtleNiceAhah:

• Haha 4
  • Heart Eyes 1

Mon-Tues: -  Wed-Thurs: -  Fri-Sat:  Connection Sat-Sun: The Midnight Romance in Hagwon Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - The Double (2 June)

10 minutes ago, MMM8P said:

hi @abs-oluteM

rn im watching my hero academia! i decided to watch it cuz i read some of the manga and liked it so i thought the anime might be good too! plus season 5's going to be released soon so i might wanna catch up lol.

Ooo I didn’t realise you were into manga / anime . I don’t know much about it . What other manga / anime do you like ? 

• Like 4
  • Heart Eyes 1

Mon-Tues: -  Wed-Thurs: -  Fri-Sat:  Connection Sat-Sun: The Midnight Romance in Hagwon Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - The Double (2 June)

3 minutes ago, abs-oluteM said:

Ooo I didn’t realise you were into manga / anime . I don’t know much about it . What other manga / anime do you like ? 

well i like hetalia, death note (my profile pic is of one of my favorite characters!) and i read a lot of small online comics and manga on this site called mangowl and i also use their sister site animeow for watching anime! (altho animeow can have inappropriate ads once in a while :/) but they do have a huge variety of subbed (and dubbed) anime so i would recommend the site if ur new to anime and dont know where to start!

note: subbed = subtitles

dubbed = translated to a different language w/ different voice actors

• Like 3
  • Insightful 1

mirmz out

*insert mic drop*

Explosion Mic Drop GIF by P.O.S. - Find & Share on GIPHY

ttyl people <3

So everytime I said this oppa look is not my cup of tea. In the end he become my cup of tea. Latest example : OSW lols. I think I should start to change my line, or my credibility will be further questioned :poliWeird:

@MMM8P I like shoujo anime, Vampire Knight was my favourite last time, like 10 yrs ago lol. Now I seldom watch anime / read manga, but occasionally I will. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 2
  • Star Struck 1

ezgif-com-gif-maker-47.gif

By the way what would people who like coffee want to know ? I just discovered that @abnoch has his own cafe & was suggesting he should do a series of for coffee lovers here in @OsmanthusTea’s thread  

@SnowBlob How can ? Kkkk you’ll hv to convince the other 2 judges lol ! 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
  • Shocked 1

14 minutes ago, SilverMoonTea said:

@MMM8P I like shoujo anime, Vampire Knight was my favourite last time, like 10 yrs ago lol. Now I seldom watch anime / read manga, but occasionally I will. 

oh i read vampire knight when i was like 9, but i eventually dropped it cuz i thought the incest was a lil weird just ewwww how r u crushing on ur older brother?! it made me (almost) puke as a 10 yr old once lol.

Edited by MMM8P
  • Haha 7

mirmz out

*insert mic drop*

ttyl people <3

Just now, MMM8P said:

oh i read vampire knight when i was like 9, but i eventually dropped it cuz i thought the incest was a lil weird just ewwww how r u crushing on ur older brother?! it made me puke once lol.

Yeah I agree with you, I also only like the anime. And the manga only until 4th book or something is good. 

The author ruined it with weird storyline. And I prefer Zero than Kaname. 

I was huge fans of Zero back then haha... 

I don't even know what is the ending anymore. 

• Like 6

25 minutes ago, SilverMoonTea said:

The author ruined it with weird storyline. And I prefer Zero than Kaname. 

yeah i had a crush on zero as a kid

kaname was just a weirdo lol 

he be over there crushing on his 15 (right yuki's 15?) yr old sister as like an 18/19 yr old (i think it's been a while since i read it) and 10 yr old me be like NANI!?!?!?!?!?! :lettalKWA:

Edited by MMM8P
  • Haha 4

mirmz out

*insert mic drop*

ttyl people <3

18 minutes ago, MMM8P said:

yeah i had a crush on zero as a kid

kaname was just  a weirdo lol 

he be over there crushing on his 15 (right yuki's 15?) yr old sister as like an 18/19 yr old (i think it's been a while since i read it) and 10 yr old me be like NANI!?!?!?!?!?! :lettalKWA:

I was 20 y.o plus and I also got confused lols... I was like what in the earth I just read? Wasted, the artwork really pretty actually. 

Fruit Basket also quite cute, adapted to anime as well. 

Strobe Edge, Ao Haru Ride have a simple storyline in school. 

Haha so mine is quite shoujo and a bit flowerish lols. I think this not your taste? :laugh: @Lynne maybe like the same genre with me.

• Haha 4

10 minutes ago, SilverMoonTea said:

I was 20 y.o plus and I also got confused lols... I was like what in the earth I just read? Wasted, the artwork really pretty actually. 

ya it looks so pretty but the storyline ehhhhh i was thinking next time i have to take out the trash i should dump this with it lol. 

but i didnt cuz it was a library book 

and @SilverMoonTea i just read random stuff tbh (but not  bad stuff tho) 

XD

Edited by MMM8P
  • Haha 4

mirmz out

*insert mic drop*

ttyl people <3

@abs-oluteM @SilverMoonTea I don't watch many sageuks and never watch and wuxia so I can't contribute with anything for this week topic. But I did remember I watch Moon that Embraces the Sun. I remember it's quite popular when it aired. Can I just post picture appreciation in the thread? :D

@SnowBlob What are you watching these days? Any chance you would try 18 Again? :MewGiggle:

@mademoisellesia @Alice Wonderland New potential customer for 18 Again. Let's convince snow to join us xD

• Haha 5

Currently Watching List:

K-drama: The Real Has Come, See You in My 19th Life 

K-variety: 

@LaLa 18 again? I dont think i ll watch that... I wanna watch Children of a lesser God after stranger 2 finishes..

Currently watching Stranger 2 and also JDrama...Grand Maison Tokyo...very nice! I think after this Grand Maison..i wanna continue with a few Jdramas along with COALG hmmmmm

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Currently watching: 1night2days s4; Arashi's Diary: Voyage; The Great Escape S4; The Soldiers