Havenites Dabang

3 minutes ago, NiteWalker said:

take care of yourself....

our office had allowed us to start to work from home starting last friday however since i took leave on Friday .... i will start to work from home on Monday hahahaha.....

thats means u cant go out now is it?

I can go out . Not lock down. Only schools closed . But I dare not go out - I used to like going to the Malls . Now a bit scared. 

Will do @abnoch . I’m watching about 5

• Like 6
  • Haha 1

Mon-Tues: -  Wed-Thurs: -  Fri-Sat:  Connection Sat-Sun: The Midnight Romance in Hagwon Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - The Double (2 June)

2 minutes ago, abs-oluteM said:

I can go out . Not lock down. Only schools closed . But I dare not go out - I used to like going to the Malls . Now a bit scared. 

Will do @abnoch . I’m watching about 5

oooo thats good....well i dont go out much to be honest....im what u guys called 'Zai Nv' i can stay at home the whole day or for the whole week....

• Like 6
  • Haha 1
38 minutes ago, abs-oluteM said:

my zone is red zone . Now they close all the schools. Alot of malls around got cases

OH NO! It's getting so bad again?!

I have only been to ONE cafe in KL, Piu Piu Piu at Zhongshan Building when I was there last year. Was there for work too but I didn't have that much time to go around. :( The coffee was awesome though!

• Like 6

3 hours ago, abs-oluteM said:

Do you like Seohyun from GG ? She's pretty hot there and I think her acting is quite good. ( usually I am a bit skeptical towards idol actress) . I wanna see what @TRaNz @mademoisellesia and @Alice Wonderland have to say. If enough of us like it , then I will open a thread. 

Just done watching two eps this afternoon. So far I used ffd button to finish it. Cuz I got bored waiting for GKP to appear. Lols. And considered how she grew up witnessing her parents scamming people. I was expecting that the FL could be much clever to not fall into the church lady trap. Two eps almost ended, and I am not convinced yet with the story, until I reached to the cliffhanger final of ep 2. So I guess I'll try see it next episodes to find out more.

• Like 5
10 hours ago, Alice Wonderland said:

Just done watching two eps this afternoon. So far I used ffd button to finish it. Cuz I got bored waiting for GKP to appear. Lols. And considered how she grew up witnessing her parents scamming people. I was expecting that the FL could be much clever to not fall into the church lady trap. Two eps almost ended, and I am not convinced yet with the story, until I reached to the cliffhanger final of ep 2. So I guess I'll try see it next episodes to find out more.

Yes, that I found interesting ...that she got conned twice. Both times the root of how she got conned was because her emotions and real feelings were invested in the jobs. The 1st  because she was trying to avenge her father , the second was she desired true happiness for herself.  Her mum already predicted it would be a flop because you cannot mix the truth with lies. The screen definitely lit up for me when GKP entered the scene. I always like him . She failed to realise the red flags. I think the fact that she got thrown to jail shows she really isn't made for the life of being a con. That is probably a good thing as it would probably her redemptive arc. I wonder what is GKP's speciality - just another con/ scammer? Hired killer ? 

Yes @Jane ...it is going back up again ...cries....

• Like 6

Mon-Tues: -  Wed-Thurs: -  Fri-Sat:  Connection Sat-Sun: The Midnight Romance in Hagwon Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - The Double (2 June)

1 minute ago, abs-oluteM said:

hi dear...it is almost end of Sunday for me...you? What did you do this weekend? i wish I had a longer weekend...I still have so many shows to catch up on :cry:

i am finishing the 2nd season of mha then i get to go on a picnic and hike with my family! 

i mean it's still sunday morning for me so i still got time!

• Like 5
  • Heart Eyes 1

mirmz out

*insert mic drop*

Explosion Mic Drop GIF by P.O.S. - Find & Share on GIPHY

ttyl people <3

7 minutes ago, mirmz said:

i am finishing the 2nd season of mha then i get to go on a picnic and hike with my family! 

i mean it's still sunday morning for me so i still got time!

Picnic and hike ...that sounds fun...near where you stay ?

• Like 4
  • Heart Eyes 1

4 minutes ago, Jane said:

Yep! I decided to follow your example. Take advantage of us being around here early to register short names. :eeeee:

I still have to watch More Than Friends! I think I will try to start Ep 3 before I sleep. But I am so sleepy nowwwwww.

Ho? The OG can change their username? Or all members can change theirs without any requirements?

My current username has it own history and I already comfortable with this and I don't think will change to any new username soon x)

I still have many dramas that I haven't watch until the current episodes +_+ and weekend is already over :cry:

@abs-oluteM the abs part won't be erased no matter what? xD 

• Like 4
  • Haha 3

Currently Watching List:

K-drama: The Real Has Come, See You in My 19th Life 

K-variety: 

5 minutes ago, LaLa said:

Ho? The OG can change their username? Or all members can change theirs without any requirements?

Everyone can change now. I just noticed the option in the account settings. Luckily no one has taken Jane yet :MewGiggle:

13 minutes ago, abs-oluteM said:

@LaLa @Jane Maybe I should shorten mine too ...abs-M ...4 letters as well

Lolol! Even stronger Abs branding!

Oh we also have @Tofu and @Soju in the 4-letter username club!

• Like 4
  • Haha 4

@bairama It's not just @TRaNz I haven't really spoken to, it's everyone. :cry:  

I'm actually back in school full time right now to finish my degree. Life is hectic with class and work and it's going to get worse over the next couple of years because my major is business and it's apparently one of the harder learning tracks. :SquirtlePuke: Next quarter for instance is all math. I have a feeling I'll never be coming up for air then. LOL. 

I do miss you guys though and I will definitely show up on Discord more during breaks! 

• Like 3
  • Awesome 1
  • Star Struck 3
  • Heart Eyes 1

MDL                  Currently Watching: Hidden Love, Fireworks of My Heart, Erkenci Kus, King the Land

spacer.png