Havenites Dabang

15 hours ago, im0202 said:
20 hours ago, SilverMoonTea said:

I can't read the title of this without humming it lol. (It's Twinkle Twinkle Little Star haha)

I’m gonna confuse you further 😈 It’s not Twinkle Twinkle Little Star, but The Alphabets Song ~ ABCDEFG 

• Like 2
  • Haha 5

MTDzeiV.gif

Currently watching: Queen of Tears // Midnight Studio // Lovely Runner // Hide // Snowstorm Love

28 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

I’m gonna confuse you further 😈 It’s not Twinkle Twinkle Little Star, but The Alphabets Song ~ ABCDEFG 

Omg...It just struck me that they have the same tune.

@TRaNz love the latest episodes of Private Lives. Seohyun looks gorgeous in every outfit - she suits the role. Her chemie with my oppa is very good, even though most of their sweet scenes are just flashbacks, and they don't have much scenes together as yet

Spoiler

I was sad when I realised she got scammed. Who knew he was a private detective and also "documentary'' director himself . Then as the episodes went , I realised he genuinely loves her too. I believe in eps 2 when he disappeared for a while after doing the job - it was cause he realised she was a con herself. But boy fell for her and came back with the flowers , pursued and proposed. I am certain his feelings for her are genuine. Just that both are not forthcoming with their actual identities and profession. The end of eps 4 - I screamed when it was him in the helmet. He's been looking out for her all the while. :wow:

• Like 2
  • Haha 4
  • Heart Eyes 1

Mon-Tues: -  Wed-Thurs: -  Fri-Sat:  Connection Sat-Sun: The Midnight Romance in Hagwon Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - The Double (2 June)

57 minutes ago, abs-oluteM said:

Omg...It just struck me that they have the same tune.

Hahaaa let me confuse you further. It’s actually the tune for Baa Baa Black Sheep~ 😁 So which is it??!

This is what happened when you’ve taught kindies in the past 😆

Edited by ktcjdrama
  • Like 2
  • Haha 4

MTDzeiV.gif

Currently watching: Queen of Tears // Midnight Studio // Lovely Runner // Hide // Snowstorm Love

3 hours ago, ktcjdrama said:

Hahaaa let me confuse you further. It’s actually the tune for Baa Baa Black Sheep~ 😁 So which is it??!

This is what happened when you’ve taught kindies in the past 😆

:shocked: Never knew...as in it never struck me ...I was humming it when I was cleaning my house just now...[ I miss my part time helper , can't come cause of the lock down...seriously wanna cry]

Folks...please take a listen to @mademoiselle and @Jane 's podcast as part of of our  Do You Like Brahms Festival

• Like 4
  • Tasty 2

Mon-Tues: -  Wed-Thurs: -  Fri-Sat:  Connection Sat-Sun: The Midnight Romance in Hagwon Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - The Double (2 June)

On 10/16/2020 at 3:01 PM, mademoiselle said:

@Jane OMG Jane, WHY. Why must you remind me Tamaki Hiroshi has lost his beauty again? Hahahaha. :laugh:

Wow, 14 years.

I don't think he looks that bad though! He still looks uncle-hot in that second picture?

On 10/16/2020 at 4:37 PM, SilverMoonTea said:

Haha the uncle alrd madly in love.. poor thing, im around ep 13... Maybe will continue when have time... 

How pending dramas do you have ah? Feels like got a lot. :ChikoWTF:

On 10/16/2020 at 8:56 PM, im0202 said:

After FOE, I went on a mini LJG binge and watched 3 of his previous dramas lol. I feel like this is always happening with me and Oppas

Did you complete all three already?!

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

6 minutes ago, Jane said:

Same, that's why I can't start Do Sol! What were the ones you gave up?

*Lol Brahms, I found it become very depressing... Actually both lead characters, idk haha a bit immature for me. 

*ROY, haha... @mademoiselle agree with me on this. 

*Dating in Kitchen & Poisoned Love, idk Chinese Dramas always got hooked up very fast, and I'll be gone by then :laugh:

*Missing need 2 more eps, not sure haha... whether I can finish this or not...

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

ezgif-com-gif-maker-47.gif

8 minutes ago, SilverMoonTea said:

*Lol Brahms, I found it become very depressing... Actually both lead characters, idk haha a bit immature for me. 

'Cause first relationships. Which is what makes them so cute!

Oh, you have Missing in there. I think I will need a k-drama that is not melo to cleanse for a bit after so many youth romances. I might do Secret Forest and Stove League after this.

• Like 4
  • Heart Eyes 1

On 10/10/2020 at 7:11 PM, abs-oluteM said:

@TiNaDo   have not chat with you guys in a while how's everything

True, I've been gone for quite some time. All is super good, just trying to get most of life before the next lockdown. Been busy with work and going out right after that. So... not really lot of time to sit in front of the laptop.

How are you, love? (And all the loves, tbh. ;d)

• Like 4
  • Heart Eyes 2
9 hours ago, im0202 said:

Yes but with some FFing lol. 
Now I have to get back to the current dramas:laugh:

I want to try the Lee Dong Wook one too once I’m done with this current batch. Anyone watching that one?

Join us- I like it !! And Wookiee is just other worldly ! 
giphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f290e1bf5b3a8da4beef3

giphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f290e1bf5b3a8da4beef3

saleman abs announcement :yee:

Folks if you don’t already know , pls check out our latest Halloween hunt . It’s a community based event to help us unlock the cutest emojis & win some achievement medals along the way 

• Like 4
  • Haha 1
  • Awesome 1

4 hours ago, mademoiselle said:

@SilverMoonTea Are you going to pick Brahms back up again once it finishes?

Haha maybe no, its hard to pick up sth once I lost interest. So I watched Life on The Mars until ep 15, and don't bother to even see the ep 16 lols... To describe how bad I am on drama completion haha

@LaLa this lies of lies so makjang syalala 🎶🎶🎶🎶... so sad...

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

3 minutes ago, SilverMoonTea said:

@LaLa this lies of lies so makjang syalala 🎶🎶🎶🎶

The beauty of good makjang~ :laugh:

I rarely watch makjang dramas but several that I watched until finish are quite okay. Did you watch The Graceful Family? That one is quite good too

Anyway @SilverMoonTea since you are currently in love with Lee Jae Wook, do try to watch the search WWW. It has Jang Ki Yong and Lee Jae Wook in it. The last time you are in love with JKY, have you watched that? 

2 hours ago, abs-oluteM said:

Folks if you don’t already know , pls check out our latest Halloween hunt . It’s a community based event to help us unlock the cutest emojis & win some achievement medals along the way 

I know how to get the pumpkin medal as the way to participate in the event! That one almost fooled me until silver unnie point out my fault. My mistakes for hunting the candies when I just woke up 5 hours ago :BulbaConfused:

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

Currently Watching List:

K-drama: The Real Has Come, See You in My 19th Life 

K-variety: 

@LaLa But Woo Joo's mom really one tough cookie. Love how she talk to WJ to calm her. I like her character, very elegant & strong. I think I can complete this drama :btsjinok:

I do watched Graceful Family, I love the grand fish funeral :laugh: darling Picasso, but I can't complete. The family, too cray cray... lols...

WWW, watched ep 1... didn't really like JKY pair... and seems alrd become couple since beginning haha... a bit no challenge... but many ppl try to convince me ... So... maybe one day... 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

23 hours ago, abs-oluteM said:

@TRaNz love the latest episodes of Private Lives. Seohyun looks gorgeous in every outfit - she suits the role. Her chemie with my oppa is very good, even though most of their sweet scenes are just flashbacks, and they don't have much scenes together as yet

Reveal hidden contents

I was sad when I realised she got scammed. Who knew he was a private detective and also "documentary'' director himself . Then as the episodes went , I realised he genuinely loves her too. I believe in eps 2 when he disappeared for a while after doing the job - it was cause he realised she was a con herself. But boy fell for her and came back with the flowers , pursued and proposed. I am certain his feelings for her are genuine. Just that both are not forthcoming with their actual identities and profession. The end of eps 4 - I screamed when it was him in the helmet. He's been looking out for her all the while. :wow:

Oh My Freaking God I cannot handle how good SeoHyun looks in this drama:heart:....its like nothing over the top, just elegance. **semi-collapses onto the floor**

I dig the story of it so far, its interesting and isnt getting stale, just gets more and more twisted ish.

Crazy how its a thing to live a life of just doing "documentaries" . Like its probably happening in real life but we arent aware of it.

Towards the end of Ep4 though....where JooEun and BokGi meet in that room...soo hot......**fully collapses onto the floor** :wow:

hahahahahahaha im terrible i know.

I need Ep 5 and 6 and the rest, need to find out more details and see the uniting of JooEun and JeongHwan

• Like 3
  • Star Struck 1
  • Heart Eyes 1

-- Survives on Bubble Milk Tea, Burgers, Fries, Chicken Nuggets and Fried Chicken --

-- Currently watching: {not watching anything at the moment} --