Havenites Dabang

@TRaNz :PsyWhat: homeless look (gasp) ... Careful there... that 'homeless look' you're referring to might be the fashion trend many many years back OR many many years into the future HAHAHAHHAHA. Eeekkk... you'd go 23km specially and only for bubble tea???? 

@NiteWalker I never thought that I'd miss going to hairdresser. Ok.. I don't miss it as in I like going to hairdresser... I miss it because I think it's been at least 10 months since my last hair cut! 

I have seen at least 3 ppl mentioned Search @abs-oluteM @TRaNz @mademoiselle , I read the plot summary... just sounds so scary and plus it's OCN. 

Hello @cherrhys88 ! Nice to meet you~

• Like 4
  • Haha 6

Currently watching: 1night2days s4; Arashi's Diary: Voyage; The Great Escape S4; The Soldiers

Just now, SnowBlob said:

@NiteWalker I never thought that I'd miss going to hairdresser. Ok.. I don't miss it as in I like going to hairdresser... I miss it because I think it's been at least 10 months since my last hair cut! 

well i was luckier cause we went to the hair dresser around Nov/2019 before the lock and then after the lock and the ban lifted, we went around Jun/2020 so it wasnt that bad for me i guess.... :)

1 minute ago, SnowBlob said:

Hello @cherrhys88 ! Nice to meet you~

oooo new member??? welcome to the mad house....*ahem* i mean the Haven :cool:

• Like 3
  • Haha 6
  • Heart Eyes 1
2 hours ago, abs-oluteM said:

I am sad that both Brahms and Lie After Lies will end this week. But I think it is better to end it well then to drag out the plot. 

Hugs abs. I'm sorry your ongoing dramas are ending but it's okay. You have a new drama waiting for you on 26th October 2020 at 9.20pm KST. Hahahaha

Hello @cherrhys88~ nice to meet you :yayaya:. Come join me watch Kairos after Brahms ends 😆😆

*promoting mode on*

• Like 7
  • Haha 4

81NYo5.gif - Royal Hotness x Coffee

40 minutes ago, SnowBlob said:

@TRaNz :PsyWhat: homeless look (gasp) ... Careful there... that 'homeless look' you're referring to might be the fashion trend many many years back OR many many years into the future HAHAHAHHAHA. Eeekkk... you'd go 23km specially and only for bubble tea????

I have seen at least 3 ppl mentioned Search @abs-oluteM @TRaNz @mademoiselle , I read the plot summary... just sounds so scary and plus it's OCN. 

Yeah I look like trash....well more trashier than usual hahaha, need to clean myself up....just to continue staying at home. hahaha

yeah 23km just for bubble tea thats WORTH IT. hahaha...i am a simple person......look...ill probably stop by Mcdonalds on the way home HHAHAHAHA

Yessss, Search sounds serious drama thriller crime z0mgz. :smug:

• Haha 8

-- Survives on Bubble Milk Tea, Burgers, Fries, Chicken Nuggets and Fried Chicken --

-- Currently watching: {not watching anything at the moment} --

1 hour ago, SnowBlob said:

It's actually not scary. I nearly fell asleep in episode 2 until the near end when Krystal got "..." (censored for spoiler). :GengarCool: So, the verdict is I am not hooked, and I'm not sure it's a keeper. I do like Jang Dong Yoon though however even his abs is not doing it for me :psweatduck:

• Like 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Haha 1
  • Shocked 1
12 hours ago, NiteWalker said:

and as Msia is going into 3rd wave now.....some had swarm into the hair saloon to avoid their hair growing too long if we are to be under lock again

That's too sad, and yeah, we seem to be having 3rd wave now too. At least daily death toll remains below 5, and recoveries are often almost equal to new cases.

1 hour ago, mirmz said:

hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

Hello, how are you doing today? More boring stuff? 😄

• Like 4
  • Heart Eyes 1

spacer.png

Carpe diem, quam minimum credula postero

Well sorry to all the k dramas I am supposed to be picking up [ @katakwasabi I will still watch Kairos] ....it will have to wait. My fave c-drama pairing reuniting for their new drama & didn't expect it to premiere this week.  Too excited 

Spoiler

@SilverMoonTea i did try to sell your drama , and there was quite a few clicks ...maybe they are all lurking :D

• Haha 2

Mon-Tues: -  Wed-Thurs: -  Fri-Sat:  Connection Sat-Sun: The Midnight Romance in Hagwon Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - The Double (2 June)

On 10/19/2020 at 7:35 PM, SilverMoonTea said:

None lols... @-StrongTower- is signed up to the drama by herself haha... I think I have lost my midas touch :MonkaTang:

Hahaha. Been a while since I visited the forum. Yup, I volunteered to support the drama with not-so-easy-to-pronounce title. Hahaha

Will visit ur thread in a while :laugh:

Edited by -StrongTower-
  • Party! 3

In the strong Tower, I take refuge.

-----------------------------------

So far my top 2020 K-Dramas are 1. Hospital Playlist 2. Romantic Doctor Teacher Kim Season Two 3. CLOY 4. IONTBO

Hello @mirmz. Any news of your student council appointment?

Yay @-StrongTower- , glad to see you here. So many good dramas this season. 

@bairama gal , have you caught up with Start-Up eps 2? I have yet to do so.

• Like 3
  • Heart Eyes 1

Mon-Tues: -  Wed-Thurs: -  Fri-Sat:  Connection Sat-Sun: The Midnight Romance in Hagwon Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - The Double (2 June)

Indeed, many great dramas this year @abs-oluteM

Usually, if there's a drama that I find a little boring but feel like it's gonna be good, I still watch even if I have to fast forward a lot of times. But this season, because of the many great dramas to choose from, even if it's good and promising yet doesnt appeal to me totally, I decided to drop it to make some space (sched) for the other dramas . Lol

Miss you all! Will try to stick around.

• Like 1
  • Heart Eyes 2

In the strong Tower, I take refuge.

-----------------------------------

So far my top 2020 K-Dramas are 1. Hospital Playlist 2. Romantic Doctor Teacher Kim Season Two 3. CLOY 4. IONTBO