Havenites Dabang

:OOF: I got home at 9.30pm and ate my dinner only at 10pm. I like being able to go back to the office but doing alternate weeks means that my office weeks are crammed so full. How is everyone. It's officially Wednesday and mid-week now. WHUT!

PLEASE NO SPOILERS ON BRAHMS AND ROY AND MTF. I haven't watched all their latest episodes yet. Is this how it starts to descend into drama catch up? :shocked:

@mirmz On Game of Thrones, they actually had a person who was 'Head of Snow'. He was in charge of making sure there was enough snow everywhere. GOT snow was a mix of a paper and water mainly.

On 10/19/2020 at 1:10 PM, TRaNz said:

I am now able to go get Gongcha as it is 23 km away from me, so just under 25km rule. LMFAO

Congratulations Tranz! How on earth have you survived till now without your BBT?! 

Hi @cherrhys88 Welcome to the Dabang! Just jump right into the convos!

@-StrongTower- What else have you been watching?

Oh I see @Tammy_fullofdrama (formerly known as superspace) around, come chat with us, girl! Haven't talked to you in ages!

Edited by Jane
  • Like 6
  • Thanks 1
  • Heart Eyes 2

5 hours ago, Jane said:

Congratulations Tranz! How on earth have you survived till now without your BBT?! 

I will let you in on a lil secret....I had to resort to buying those DIY bubble tea kits online. LOL.

Theyre alright, like you save money in the long run but im the lazy type so prep time and clean up is what deters me from making them from time to time.

Still tastes pretty dang similar to what you buy in shops though.

I'll probably always have a DIY stash at home just incase of emergency, but buying one from shops is always No.1 best for meeeeeeeeee.

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

-- Survives on Bubble Milk Tea, Burgers, Fries, Chicken Nuggets and Fried Chicken --

-- Currently watching: {not watching anything at the moment} --

4 hours ago, TRaNz said:

I will let you in on a lil secret....I had to resort to buying those DIY bubble tea kits online. LOL.

Omg...is this even a thing? ...how do you make the pearls? That's the best part of the drink. I too love my bubble tea. But I don't think I will drive 23 km to get one...aahahah talk about dedication. Good news is that if they enforce a lock down , the nearest Gongcha ( also my go to BBT brand)  is just like 2 km away ( 5 mins drive) or I can get them delivered for a low delivery fee . Phew!

Private lives new stills ....oooo they are gonna work together tonight....cannot wait

Spoiler

103548275.1.jpg

• Like 4
  • Haha 1
  • Party! 1

Mon-Tues: -  Wed-Thurs: -  Fri-Sat:  Connection Sat-Sun: The Midnight Romance in Hagwon Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - The Double (2 June)

I think I'm still a longgg way before I'll be a disciple~ by then you all are probably a deity or something LOL @abs-oluteM @NiteWalker @mademoiselle 

Went to a shopping centre today and saw people lining up in front of a barber and another hairdresser :jiminbtssigh: Though not so much a snake-y line.. but never in my life I saw people lining up in front of hairdresser shop! 

Good afternoon nearly evening everyone~

• Like 3
  • Haha 4

Currently watching: 1night2days s4; Arashi's Diary: Voyage; The Great Escape S4; The Soldiers

@NiteWalker Not sure what happened there with the line..I have a feeling they didn't book any appointment in advance. Or they did but the previous customers took longer or sth? And I saw most of them were men (the ones who lined up). I think it must be because with women...we could easily tie our hairs etc.. but men who are used to short hair... they must be dying to go to the hairdresser LOL. 

@MayanEcho here they also have maximum capacity (i think one person per 4 square meter ... or meter square?? dunno). 

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

Currently watching: 1night2days s4; Arashi's Diary: Voyage; The Great Escape S4; The Soldiers

@SnowBlob Here it's 6ft min from the next person. When the malls reopened, there were floor markings for queues. And police are actually there too for mask and social distancing violators.

Oh yeah, men find it harder for hair grooming during quarantine, unless they went bald or have buzz cuts before lock downs. 

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

spacer.png

Carpe diem, quam minimum credula postero

27 minutes ago, SnowBlob said:

@NiteWalker Not sure what happened there with the line..I have a feeling they didn't book any appointment in advance. Or they did but the previous customers took longer or sth? And I saw most of them were men (the ones who lined up). I think it must be because with women...we could easily tie our hairs etc.. but men who are used to short hair... they must be dying to go to the hairdresser LOL. 

@MayanEcho here they also have maximum capacity (i think one person per 4 square meter ... or meter square?? dunno). 

so they ended up looking like a man walking out of the cave i guess? hahahaha

• Like 3
  • Haha 3
8 hours ago, abs-oluteM said:

Omg...is this even a thing? ...how do you make the pearls? That's the best part of the drink. I too love my bubble tea. But I don't think I will drive 23 km to get one...aahahah talk about dedication. Good news is that if they enforce a lock down , the nearest Gongcha ( also my go to BBT brand)  is just like 2 km away ( 5 mins drive) or I can get them delivered for a low delivery fee . Phew!

Private lives new stills ....oooo they are gonna work together tonight....cannot wait

Yeah its starting to become a thing nowdays. ppl launching their on DIY kits, its mainly just comprised of the powered stuff and teabags, pearls also provided but u gotta cook them, unless fruit jelly or popping pearls then its ready to go from container it comes in.

This is my source https://bubbleteaclub.com.au/

Im sooo keen for the next 2 episodes...i still havent started Search yet, im like more interested in Private Lives Seohyunniess IG posts are just tooo :wow::love:

• Like 4
  • Insightful 1

-- Survives on Bubble Milk Tea, Burgers, Fries, Chicken Nuggets and Fried Chicken --

-- Currently watching: {not watching anything at the moment} --

@MayanEcho @NiteWalker good thing hubby is a 'simple' no style person (in terms of hair cut). He likes his hair short with no fancy style. So he bought his own trimmer and grooming set and cut his own hair. So his hair has always been short and lockdown is no problem for him (although shhh shhh... i must say there were a few times I was really shocked aka horrified seeing his hair cut :shocked2: but i got used to it after one or two days hehe). 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
  • Clapping Hands 1

24 minutes ago, Jane said:

@TRaNz @abs-oluteM You best believe I was inspired to buy some after reading your posts. Yums!

Finally watching Brahms tonight! My fellow late watchers @JenL @im0202 Have you started?

Jane, you're going to love it!!! I just finished it literally a minute ago!!!!

I'm so happy!!!! So so so so so so so so so happy!!!! I'll spazz about it in the thread though XD Enjoy your watch!!!

• Like 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Heart Eyes 1
  • Party! 1

Currently watching: My Lovely Runner // Chief Detective 1958

Current Obsessions: ❤ Lee Jae wook // Byeon Woo Seok - Sun Jae has run away with my heart!

Podcast: These Dramatic Days

36 minutes ago, im0202 said:

@Jane Not yet!! (My goodness I just spent a good 10 seconds waiting for your name to drop down when I typed '@wall' LOL)

I'll probably watch the last 2 eps together on friday night. I've already seen all the spoilers last night though I couldn't help myself!:MewGiggle:

Oops! Heehee! I belatedly realised maybe I should have changed it to wJane so that everyone could still search for me under W.

20 minutes ago, JenL said:

Jane, you're going to love it!!! I just finished it literally a minute ago!!!!

I'm so happy!!!! So so so so so so so so so happy!!!! I'll spazz about it in the thread though XD Enjoy your watch!!!

:wow:

• Like 4

@Jane

Aside from Do Do Sol Sol La La Sol (phew!), am also currently watching Lie after Lie, 18 Again, Private Lives, Nine Tailed Fox. I dropped RoY, Alice (will jump to the last eps though to see how the dramas went. Hihihi) and am contemplating whether to continue More than Friends. :MewWave:

How bout u? How u doing ?

• Like 4

In the strong Tower, I take refuge.

-----------------------------------

So far my top 2020 K-Dramas are 1. Hospital Playlist 2. Romantic Doctor Teacher Kim Season Two 3. CLOY 4. IONTBO