Havenites Dabang

10 hours ago, Jane said:

@TRaNz @abs-oluteM You best believe I was inspired to buy some after reading your posts. Yums!

SUCCESSSSSS!!!!! AHAHAHAHAHHAAH

How delicious is it? Super yummmie isnt it? haha

Spreading the positive Bubble Tea vibes to all :love:

Hey @mirmz hope your day has been well. Its morning here in Melbourne Australia...time to find breakfast!

Edited by TRaNz
  • Like 5
  • Haha 1
  • Heart Eyes 3

-- Survives on Bubble Milk Tea, Burgers, Fries, Chicken Nuggets and Fried Chicken --

-- Currently watching: {not watching anything at the moment} --

Hello all ! 100 pages is an achievement for the baby community that we are .

the week just zoomed past & I really hv too many dramas on my ongoing list . :shocked:

@TRaNz give me spoiler pls  for private lives . Does she find out yet that he’s alive ? 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
  • Party! 5

Mon-Tues: -  Wed-Thurs: -  Fri-Sat:  Connection Sat-Sun: The Midnight Romance in Hagwon Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - The Double (2 June)

10 hours ago, abs-oluteM said:

Hello all ! 100 pages is an achievement for the baby community that we are .

the week just zoomed past & I really hv too many dramas on my ongoing list . :shocked:

@TRaNz give me spoiler pls  for private lives . Does she find out yet that he’s alive ? 

hahahhhahhahahaah

Spoiler

ani.......

its sooo good to watch, im like hooked. I really dig this story line, the twists n turns on how things happen and turn out. A bit of those vibes like in that other drama  "The K2" hahaha.

The product placement of the beer or wateva it is, is funny. always see it each episode and they drink it with the logo showing HAHAHA

Seohyunnieeee....**faintssss** :wow::love::heart:

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

-- Survives on Bubble Milk Tea, Burgers, Fries, Chicken Nuggets and Fried Chicken --

-- Currently watching: {not watching anything at the moment} --

17 minutes ago, TRaNz said:

hahahhhahhahahaah

Reveal hidden contents

ok ok...I need to watch soon . The plot is very good . I was taken by surprise almost every episode. 

• Like 4
  • Party! 1

Mon-Tues: -  Wed-Thurs: -  Fri-Sat:  Connection Sat-Sun: The Midnight Romance in Hagwon Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - The Double (2 June)

3 hours ago, im0202 said:

So jelly you got leave to clear... My new job means no leave until my probation is over, if I take leave means minus $$$ lol :letalQQ:

Anyway, yay to 100 pages! :love:

Let's just enjoy the 48 hours we have of the weekend for now... 

Weekend.. Finally weekend!

7ab8230653b4a2dda6866fce107a1144ed08ec80_hq.gif

Congratulations for reaching 100 pages. I saw in the event sections we're celebrating JH's 100 day? This Saturday?  

• Like 1
  • Star Struck 2

Currently Watching List:

K-drama: The Real Has Come, See You in My 19th Life 

K-variety: