Havenites Dabang

9 minutes ago, JenL said:

That design and tech class sounded like it was cool! And definitely more unusual for girls schools! I feel like they usually like having food tech and home eco for girls. Old fashioned much? :nervous:

We were one of the only all-girls' school that had a full workshop for that, I believe. I still have the metal bookend I made, still standing strong after all these years :LarvitarSDab1:

• Like 5
  • Awesome 3
  • Star Struck 1

Gotta say I kinda wish I could do a year or 2 of Consumer Science (I think we called it Home Science) back then so that now I'm not struggling with how to sew e.g. a hole in the pants properly. I even used my points to redeem a sewing machine only to find out it's also not as easy to work with as I had hoped. Mum never taught me such skills at home too, and I think mainly because she has no patience; it's faster she does it than watch us do it.

Nothing is cooler than Defence Against The Dark Art class I suppose, LOLLLL. :P

• Like 4
  • Haha 3

Not sure if those not in Australia can watch these, but you could always try.But for those who are, like @SnowBlob and @TRaNz, Korean Film Festival is free this year!! :CharmanderYay:

Film Programs for this festival: https://www.koffia.com.au/2020/films 

You can register to watch the free films online here: https://www.koffiaonline.com/

Even though you might be able to watch these movies elsewhere, I think it's so important to support film festivals especially this year since they're all doing it really tough. I think Korean film festival is in a slightly more positive position than some other cultural festivals (having the support of the embassy here). But I think they still look at attendance to get funding and to keep it running... so if you can support, please do...I've always attended through my work and it's always been fun! :heart: 

* Haha, I'm also going to be so dead watching all these films on top of my 3 k-dramas and 1-drama!!

Edited by JenL
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Insightful 2
  • Clapping Hands 3
  • Party! 2

Currently watching: My Lovely Runner // Chief Detective 1958

Current Obsessions: ❤ Lee Jae wook // Byeon Woo Seok - Sun Jae has run away with my heart!

Podcast: These Dramatic Days

@mirmz hello mirm mirm!

@Tofu @Darkarcana who is gochu?? Thought it's rebby but tofu said it's a he... :niu:

@JenL oh woww.. Some interesting korean movies listed in the fest. Which ones are you gonna watch? The schedule for the ones I'm interested in...not good for me (sigh)...

• Like 2
  • Heart Eyes 3

Currently watching: 1night2days s4; Arashi's Diary: Voyage; The Great Escape S4; The Soldiers

Wahhh nice @NiteWalker @Jane @MayanEcho you all are on holz! Jealous:SquirtleWonderfull: what are you all planning to do?

@Tofu ahhhh...well...i thought since ppl have been changing their names like crazy (at least in discord)..so i though maybe rebby changed her name to gochu :lol:

• Like 2
  • Haha 5

Currently watching: 1night2days s4; Arashi's Diary: Voyage; The Great Escape S4; The Soldiers

4 hours ago, SnowBlob said:

@mirmz hello mirm mirm!

@Tofu @Darkarcana who is gochu?? Thought it's rebby but tofu said it's a he... :niu:

@JenL oh woww.. Some interesting korean movies listed in the fest. Which ones are you gonna watch? The schedule for the ones I'm interested in...not good for me (sigh)...

I'm going to watch...all of them!!! Or as many as I can :wow:

Oh, if anyone is wanting to watch the films - I think you can if you have a VPN and follow Melbourne, Australia time :) 

And this is the correct link to register: https://www.koffiaonline.com/

The films are released at certain times on certain dates , so make sure to check calendar!

• Like 7

Currently watching: My Lovely Runner // Chief Detective 1958

Current Obsessions: ❤ Lee Jae wook // Byeon Woo Seok - Sun Jae has run away with my heart!

Podcast: These Dramatic Days

long weekend since today is a public hol and I don't have to work the next few days...though i do have some paper work...but I will procrastinate on those :thinking: & catch up on all my dramas 1st. I watch 12 episodes of 18 Again in 48 hours. Loved it

What happened @NiteWalker ?

• Like 4
  • Haha 2
  • Heart Eyes 1
  • Shocked 1

Mon-Tues: -  Wed-Thurs: -  Fri-Sat:  Connection Sat-Sun: The Midnight Romance in Hagwon Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - The Double (2 June)