Havenites Dabang

3 hours ago, TRaNz said:

sorry, had to catch up. LOL.

Hide contents

Both JBK and JE.....super hot n pretty, loving the outfits and just them in general. HAHAHA. Seohyunie has amazing legs. im sorry I had to...haha

Had a feeling that boss guy at GK was suss....hes got that bad guy aura about him.

HanSon seems to be entangled in so many things. Im still quizzing his status in this whole underground dirty shady business.

Its going to be a difficult renunion for JE, JH will have to work on it after the initial meet up as seen in the ending of Ep8.

Then we should possiblly see some feel good 'current' couple moments.

JE's mum is a Barbie Girl, getting sick of her . LOL.

ok good points there

Spoiler

You brought up a good point I overlooked about Han Son. I know he is protective of JE and loves her  but  he has not been very forthcoming with what he knows. He set up JE for the 1st job & I don't think he was just a broker in the larger scheme of things. I am sure he knows what the folks at GK were doing...wouldn't he have known about JH? 

I am finally understanding what it was that JH did before his "death" ..lol! I was so confused initially.. Basically the detective agency is a front for the shadow agent jobs he does for GK. I think cause they kept switching time lines to 10 years ago , and to 1 year ago , that I kept getting confused. 

hey @mirmz..how are you doing? Did you get in for student council?

@NiteWalker did your bro do the covid test privately? Or use the govt lab?

• Like 7
  • Awesome 1
  • Heart Eyes 1

Mon-Tues: -  Wed-Thurs: -  Fri-Sat:  Connection Sat-Sun: The Midnight Romance in Hagwon Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - The Double (2 June)

3 hours ago, SilverMoonTea said:

@TRaNz 

Search :

Reveal hidden contents

It's terrible, Sergeant Yong's sidekick 2 of them are died :shocked:?

The zombie finally entered the barrack... 

Btw, curious about the auntie who run DMZ's museum, she said she travelled for work. I think she was an ex-soldier too? 

Anyone else watch Search? Pretty solid action drama... 

Yassss!!! Solidddddd!!!

Spoiler

agree it was early for those sad events.

The infected breaching base...its smarter than it looks.

That auntie at the DMZ for sure, i reckon shes hiding something that iwll be revealed later and how shes connected to the event/infection spread somehow.

@mademoiselle

hahahahahah funny as screencap :laugh:

Not diggin the drama? fair enough, not everyones cup of tea.

2 hours ago, abs-oluteM said:

ok good points there

Reveal hidden contents

You brought up a good point I overlooked about Han Son. I know he is protective of JE and loves her  but  he has not been very forthcoming with what he knows. He set up JE for the 1st job & I don't think he was just a broker in the larger scheme of things. I am sure he knows what the folks at GK were doing...wouldn't he have known about JH? 

I am finally understanding what it was that JH did beore his "death" ..lol! I was so confused initially.. Basically the detective agency is a front for the shadow agent jobs he does for GK. I think cause they kept switching time lines to 10 years ago , and to 1 year ago , that I kept getting confused. 

yeeeeeeee

Spoiler

kinda makes me wonder how deep HanSon is in this and if hes on the bad side....like maybe later on he turns sides or something.

hahaha yeah agreed, the flashbacks are getting a bit annoying too. i just want em to stay in the present time now.

• Like 5
  • Insightful 1
  • Haha 2

-- Survives on Bubble Milk Tea, Burgers, Fries, Chicken Nuggets and Fried Chicken --

-- Currently watching: {not watching anything at the moment} --

7 hours ago, mademoiselle said:

@SilverMoonTea I am still on the fence. It is a bit more interesting than episode 1-2 so will go on for a bit more to see how it is.

Hahaha this is another one I tried and am not sure about. Episode 1 was so slow. Remember how I was scared about being scared? Well, now I have to complain that I was not scared enough :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Btw I have watched 7 Korean films in 3 days for this film festival. My eyes are going to fall out soon XD

Hope everyone has had a Happy Halloween! :YesHalCat:

Edited by JenL
  • Like 3
  • Haha 7

Currently watching: My Lovely Runner // Chief Detective 1958

Current Obsessions: ❤ Lee Jae wook // Byeon Woo Seok - Sun Jae has run away with my heart!

Podcast: These Dramatic Days

10 hours ago, JenL said:

Hahaha this is another one I tried and am not sure about. Episode 1 was so slow. Remember how I was scared about being scared? Well, now I have to complain that I was not scared enough

Btw I have watched 7 Korean films in 3 days for this film festival. My eyes are going to fall out soon XD

:laugh: That's funny. Now you want scary. I find the editing lacking thrills.

So which Korean films did you watch? Which is good?

9 hours ago, NiteWalker said:

and also my brother test is negative.

Oh that's very good news. :btsnamjoonlove:

• Like 7
  • Haha 2
5 hours ago, NiteWalker said:

yes it is....however i told my mom before his results is out i will ended up toasting him over the balcony

:lol: I can visualise and understand you here - siblings. There were moments where I'd like to do that to my own brother except I'll probably be the one end up getting tossed over the balcony.

• Like 4
  • Haha 4
44 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

:lol: I can visualise and understand you here - siblings. There were moments where I'd like to do that to my own brother except I'll probably be the one end up getting tossed over the balcony.

sigh.....

i dont like it when he play games in the middle of the night.....he has a very bad attitude in playing games...and he curse every single players....i told him before, if you think you're so great then pls go and play the professional league then u talk to me....

if not pls move asides....i was a gamer once....and the games we play and the war we set is definitely more intense than the one he is playing

• Like 5
  • Haha 2
  • Clapping Hands 1

Hello all! :KittyMummy:

40 minutes ago, Tofu said:

@mademoiselle @SilverMoonTea @TRaNz - Does Search gets better after episode 2? I really enjoy watching OCN dramas because they are less focus on romance and more along the lines of crime, thriller, and action. I found myself pretty disappointed with the first two episodes of Search. I skipped through most of it.

It got a tiny bit more interesting but not enough thrills/suspense. They are still hunting that one zombie. :NeonGhost: The army still have no idea what is going on. I find it dragging out a bit too much.

Edited by mademoiselle
  • Like 10

@Tofu for me, yes it gets better. I know some others may say otherwise, but thats fair enough, I mean everyone has different tastes in drama genres and im not here to get into arguments with people opposing for wateva reason it may be.

If you find yourself disappointed, probably leave it and come watch it when you're absolutely dead bored in the future. At least by then all episodes are out so you can binge watch or skim it.

• Like 10

-- Survives on Bubble Milk Tea, Burgers, Fries, Chicken Nuggets and Fried Chicken --

-- Currently watching: {not watching anything at the moment} --

46 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

It got a tiny bit more interesting but not enough thrills/suspense. They are still hunting that one zombie. :NeonGhost: The army still have no idea what is going on. I find it dragging out a bit too much.

42 minutes ago, TRaNz said:

@Tofu for me, yes it gets better. I know some others may say otherwise, but thats fair enough, I mean everyone has different tastes in drama genres and im not here to get into arguments with people opposing for wateva reason it may be.

If you find yourself disappointed, probably leave it and come watch it when you're absolutely dead bored in the future. At least by then all episodes are out so you can binge watch or skim it.

I like Jang Doon Yoon so I do want to continue watching if it will get better after the second episode. I do understand that the first couple of episodes are usually meant to set up the drama. I'll check back when the drama is halfway done to see how it's going. Thanks for the feedback both of you! 

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1

@Tofu I found it quite interesting (Search), it's balancing my watch list. So that not all of them are romance :smile:

To All, 

Anyone watched The Best Hit (2017) before? Yoon Shi Yoon & Kim Min Jae are the leads? Its a time travel drama. I found it very refreshing & funny. I know some review think that father & son compete for same girl is bizarre lols...

I found this gem while browsing IG, the rating was not too high, no wonder I miss this. 

Btw, I actually thought time travel concept is quite weird. But end up, all the dramas that I really like actually with TT, ex : Feel Good to Die.

• Like 7
  • Insightful 1
  • Haha 2

ezgif-com-gif-maker-47.gif