Havenites Dabang

1 hour ago, mademoiselle said:

Is that the MBC variety show? I saw a couple of cuts from Kocowa TV on YouTube of him cooking steaks. He's very particular about his steak (and the gadgets used), haha. Those steak he cooked made me drooool.

Yes! I think the clips of his nieces happened on the second episode that he was on? He was wearing those inflatable costumes and his nieces were just giving him a blank stare. Haha! 

Some of his clips in the spoiler tag.

Spoiler

• Like 3
  • Haha 2
  • Heart Eyes 1
8 minutes ago, Tofu said:

@mirmz, what kind of animes do you like to watch? Have you watched Cells at Work on Netflix? My friend was telling me that it's a good anime to watch if you want to learn about the human body. :laugh:

i basically watch anything as long as it's not super inappropriate.  i have not watched cells at work since i don't have netflix, altho it seems pretty good.

• Like 5

mirmz out

*insert mic drop*

Explosion Mic Drop GIF by P.O.S. - Find & Share on GIPHY

ttyl people <3

11 minutes ago, mirmz said:

i basically watch anything as long as it's not super inappropriate.  i have not watched cells at work since i don't have netflix, altho it seems pretty good.

If you ever take an anatomy class and need to learn the human body, just watch that anime. :laugh:

What is your favorite anime?

• Like 4
  • Haha 1
  • Heart Eyes 1
7 hours ago, MayanEcho said:

Keep warm @Dhakra :pandasipsip:

I am the most unresponsible person you can imagine when it comes to this. When I need to go outside these days, I am so lazy that I think "For these few minutes outside I don't need a jacket", so I go outside in the cold, wet snow and realize that it was a dumb idea......but then again am too lazy to go back into my apartment and just endure it. 

I also have wonderful Winter Boots here, but since it takes a minute longer to put them on, I rather take my sneakers and do a daily version of "Stars on Ice".

Covid really turned me into a hermit. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 2
  • Shocked 1
On 1/8/2021 at 12:59 AM, Tofu said:

That's true. I may check it out too because his facial expressions look hilarious in that teaser. Have you and @mademoiselle seen his episode on I Live Alone? He tried so hard to get a reaction out of his nieces (he put on some costumes) but they just stared at him like "what is uncle doing?" I laughed so much and felt so bad for him at the same time. :laugh:

Like @mademoiselle I hv only seen bits of it where he cooks etc. He’s house is so neat & nice . 

11 hours ago, Dhakra said:

Good morning! Okay it's 1pm so technically it's not morning. Germany is drowning in snow. :smile:

Ahhh snow ! For someone who comes from a tropical country , snow is novelty. 

21 hours ago, Tofu said:

If you ever take an anatomy class and need to learn the human body, just watch that anime. :laugh:

What is your favorite anime?

Why does this sound highly inappropriate? :GrowDerp:...haha but checking the trailer , @mirmz it is really quite cute - red & white blood cells

• Like 5
  • Haha 1
  • Heart Eyes 1

Mon-Tues: -  Wed-Thurs: -  Fri-Sat:  Connection Sat-Sun: The Midnight Romance in Hagwon Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - The Double (2 June)

28 minutes ago, Jane said:

:GengarAww: Hi hi everyone!

First work week of 2021 and I am exhausted! Gotta catch up on Run On this weekend, if I am not feeling too sleepy from the constant rains again.

How was your week?

Back to the drill but thankfully working from home ...so I can just roll out of bed & straight into class ! I used to dress up nicely - where I would make sure my face & blouse looks presentable. But these days I turn off my video & lecture in house clothes . Think I’ve gotten so used to the WFH life , I don’t actually miss going to the office 

• Like 5

Mon-Tues: -  Wed-Thurs: -  Fri-Sat:  Connection Sat-Sun: The Midnight Romance in Hagwon Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - The Double (2 June)

Spent money on Kpop, goulash and online games. Weekend starts already great!

@mirmzHello! Or by just switching one letter, we can go into german and say hallo!

18 hours ago, abs-oluteM said:

Ahhh snow ! For someone who comes from a tropical country , snow is novelty. 

As much as I dislike snow and always having the fear to slide and fall down, I can safely say that a tropical climate would be my end. The moment the temperatures go over 28°C I am done. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 2
  • Heart Eyes 2
19 hours ago, abs-oluteM said:

Back to the drill but thankfully working from home ...so I can just roll out of bed & straight into class ! I used to dress up nicely - where I would make sure my face & blouse looks presentable. But these days I turn off my video & lecture in house clothes . Think I’ve gotten so used to the WFH life , I don’t actually miss going to the office 

I am going to miss WFH life too, mainly because of the commute. Much lesser time to watch dramas now. CRIES.

It's been raining the whole weekend again and I realise I am not good with gloomy and dark weather. I need the sunlight! Feeling so lazy now.

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Jane said:

It's been raining the whole weekend again and I realise I am not good with gloomy and dark weather. I need the sunlight! Feeling so lazy now.

Agreed! I always want to sleep more and just lounge around when it's raining out. Work productivity is very low from me on rainy days. :nervous:

• Like 2
  • Sad 2
On 1/9/2021 at 6:02 PM, Jane said:

First work week of 2021 and I am exhausted! Gotta catch up on Run On this weekend, if I am not feeling too sleepy from the constant rains again.

How was your week?

Hello! Haha I'd kill for some rain here. It's death in Melbourne today. Could be like Malaysia/ Singapore today - it's 35 Degrees. I'm feeling so dead :letalQQ: The heat just makes me tired and bored, specially since I'm stuck quarantining at home!

• Sad 1
  • Shocked 1

Currently watching: My Lovely Runner // Chief Detective 1958

Current Obsessions: ❤ Lee Jae wook // Byeon Woo Seok - Sun Jae has run away with my heart!

Podcast: These Dramatic Days