Havenites Dabang

17 hours ago, TRaNz said:

Yeah some what agree, Backstreet Rookie and Its Okay Not to Be Okay wasnt really the greatest watch. Like BR still managed to keep me interested unlike IOTNBO i began losing interest after ep 8, the drama became a a bit toxic and deep.

TBH the only drama i enjoyed recently was Dinner Mate.

interested in C-Drama??? :D 

hahahaha

• Haha 7
  • Clapping Hands 1
18 hours ago, TRaNz said:

TBH the only drama i enjoyed recently was Dinner Mate.

You know, Dinner Mate had its own flaws, but I enjoyed it too. It was just very lighthearted; however, imagine just meeting a random stranger for dinner repeatedly, kind of scary? Haha! 

@NiteWalker, are you going to recommend @TRaNz to watch Go Ahead? LOL! 

• Like 5
  • Insightful 1
  • Haha 2
1 hour ago, NiteWalker said:

interested in C-Drama??? :D 

hahahaha

Nah not quite yet, havent really taken interest int Chines or Japanese dramas.

20 minutes ago, Tofu said:

You know, Dinner Mate had its own flaws, but I enjoyed it too. It was just very lighthearted; however, imagine just meeting a random stranger for dinner repeatedly, kind of scary? Haha! 

@NiteWalker, are you going to recommend @TRaNz to watch Go Ahead? LOL! 

Honestly, it is a bit weird, but the way things go with online dating and dating apps, it almost seems the same, you dont know 100% about them and you organize for meet ups. Its a risk, but seems to be more common these days.l

Go Ahead.....read the summary, nah not keen...pretty sure in the older thread on the rival forum, I saw some of you guys post screenshots/production stills of the show. But yeah nah, not going to venture out of k-drama yet. LOL

6 minutes ago, mademoisellesia said:

@TRaNz :eeeee:

Reveal hidden contents

Capture.jpg

WHY!?

WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT?!

AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Thats sooooooo....like...whooo...did this?!?! I sawearrr it was all perfect yesterday. HAHAHAHAHA :shocked2:

• Haha 8

-- Survives on Bubble Milk Tea, Burgers, Fries, Chicken Nuggets and Fried Chicken --

-- Currently watching: {not watching anything at the moment} --

24 minutes ago, TRaNz said:

Honestly, it is a bit weird, but the way things go with online dating and dating apps, it almost seems the same, you dont know 100% about them and you organize for meet ups. Its a risk, but seems to be more common these days.l

Go Ahead.....read the summary, nah not keen...pretty sure in the older thread on the rival forum, I saw some of you guys post screenshots/production stills of the show. But yeah nah, not going to venture out of k-drama yet. LOL

Haha! That is a very valid point. 

Some C-Dramas are good. You're missing out!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3
  • Awesome 1
2 hours ago, TRaNz said:

WHY!?

WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT?!

AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Thats sooooooo....like...whooo...did this?!?! I sawearrr it was all perfect yesterday. HAHAHAHAHA 

I feel unsafe for the girls re: blind dating. 

He he he. Coz I know it'll trigger your not-so-OCD. :eeeee:

Who did that? Probably the Boss. :cool:

@Chocolate Are they fighting over the Emperor in Yanxi? 

Edited by mademoisellesia
  • Haha 6
1 minute ago, mademoisellesia said:

Send them the original email highlighting the "date" and point out that's not your fault. 

hahaha i reattached the whole thing to them....

unfortunately it wont help them even though they escalate, nothing we can do about it.....and as long as we cover the base

7 minutes ago, Chocolate said:

Try Story of Yanxi Palace. I don't watch much c-drama as well but this one is really top-notch. Fast paced and all the scheming and bitchy women! Don't let the number of episodes deter you.

are you aware they have a new modern series together?? the main OTP of YanXi Palace :) 

• Like 3
  • Insightful 1
  • Haha 1
  • Awesome 1
1 minute ago, Chocolate said:

Try Story of Yanxi Palace. I don't watch much c-drama as well but this one is really top-notch. Fast paced and all the scheming and bitchy women! Don't let the number of episodes deter you.

And just like that, 70 ...im outtt... hahaha

Tis ok, when the time comes for me to venture to C-Dramas, I know where to go an ask. Also Im not into the historical/Period type setting dramas. It needs to be modern day for me. hehe

Just now, mademoisellesia said:

I feel unsafe for the girls re: blind dating. 

Yeah it goes both ways, the world and society is weird in its own way with how things trend.

================

Awaiting for my new computer chair to arrive....something that I sit in like 16+ Hours a day. LOL.

• Haha 6

-- Survives on Bubble Milk Tea, Burgers, Fries, Chicken Nuggets and Fried Chicken --

-- Currently watching: {not watching anything at the moment} --

26 minutes ago, mademoisellesia said:

@Chocolate Are they fighting over the Emperor in Yanxi?

That's not the main story. Although that emperor is so... 😍🥰. I liked him before I liked HB LOL.

It's about the ingenuity of the heroine. How she used her wits, took revenge for the empress and her sister and made the emperor love her. The 70 episodes just fly!

20 minutes ago, NiteWalker said:

are you aware they have a new modern series together?? the main OTP of YanXi Palace :) 

Really? What is it called? I watched Legend of Hao Lan but it was not as good.

Edit: Oh just read online. Story line seems so-so. And I like a powerful man as hero LOL. Will still check it out when it airs.

P.S. @mademoisellesia I couldn't delete the space before the quote, so I added space after the quote. So it is now symmetrical 😂

Edited by Chocolate
  • Like 2
  • Haha 5
32 minutes ago, Chocolate said:

@abs-oluteM

Someone got you wrong, someone called you names and one likes vodka 

M

:shocked2: I’m shooked that someone would mistake me for @katakwasabi ( pity her , cuz she only loves SSR )  . They are not wrong about the BS, since trash talking is one of my strong skills  . And I do love drinking vodkas. 

I am obviously not doing enough to flash my abs!!!   

• Haha 7

Mon-Tues: -  Wed-Thurs: -  Fri-Sat:  Connection Sat-Sun: The Midnight Romance in Hagwon Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - The Double (2 June)

20 minutes ago, abs-oluteM said:

I am obviously not doing enough to flash my abs!!!

what happen to your johnny abs pictures lols....

no moment i see that abs i was like....this has to be you....no one else will put abs as their signature except you mainly :x

1 hour ago, Chocolate said:

Really? What is it called? I watched Legend of Hao Lan but it was not as good.

Edit: Oh just read online. Story line seems so-so. And I like a powerful man as hero LOL. Will still check it out when it airs.

its already on air i believe 'Happiness Came Knocking'

it seems to be doing pretty well in rating too

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
  • Heart Eyes 1