Havenites Dabang

Totally unrelated topic, but I feel like you guys would be experts in this field and I need some help jogging my memory!  

I feel like I've watched a number of dramas where there was a second female lead who either pretended to be nice and innocent at first, or was genuinely nice at first, but then when the tables turned and the first lead was up on her luck, they backstabbed them or did harmful things out of jealousy.  :JigglyAngry:

Trying to find a character that matches the second lead in the Taiwanese drama, Lost Romance. So far, I can only really think of Hyun Soo Ah from k-drama My ID is Gangnam Beauty. If you can think of any characters like that, please give me the name of the drama - can be dramas from any country. Thanks!!

Btw...these pokemon stickers are soooooo cute :BulbaOWO::CharmanderYay:

• Like 7
  • Star Struck 1
  • Heart Eyes 1

Currently watching: My Lovely Runner // Chief Detective 1958

Current Obsessions: ❤ Lee Jae wook // Byeon Woo Seok - Sun Jae has run away with my heart!

Podcast: These Dramatic Days

28 minutes ago, Alice Wonderland said:

@SilverMoonTea that drama is The King Eternal Monarch. Oppa did so many cfs in it. 😂

AHAHAHAHAHA, all the endorsements in one drama. winnnnn

But seriously hes soo lucky...like how is someone sooo handsome and good looking after running and chasing someone.

Like think it was Ep1 where he chases Luna at the rowing race...like...his hair was perfect the whole time running...hoowwwww... HAHAHAHAHA, im so jealous.

• Like 4
  • Haha 5

-- Survives on Bubble Milk Tea, Burgers, Fries, Chicken Nuggets and Fried Chicken --

-- Currently watching: {not watching anything at the moment} --

Didn't know Korean people start to eat street snacks, because during war time there is not enough rice.

-Seung Gi Hometown Flex-

@SnowBlob Actually I was surprised myself, I kept watching Hometown Flex regularly, and the later episodes always have been so much fun. 

I think I know why I continue to love Seung Gi, he's so sociable and can make a friends with just anyone! He's one of oppa that continue going strong, and apparently because of his personality more.

• Like 9
  • Heart Eyes 1

ezgif-com-gif-maker-47.gif

3 hours ago, Alice Wonderland said:

@SilverMoonTea that drama is The King Eternal Monarch. Oppa did so many cfs in it. 😂

Was the drama a perpetual CF ? I can imagine so , cuz this is after all LMH!

@TRaNz which fried chicken & bubble tea brand ? 

Hi @MMM8P:mine:  

• Like 5
  • Awesome 1
  • Heart Eyes 1

Mon-Tues: -  Wed-Thurs: -  Fri-Sat:  Connection Sat-Sun: The Midnight Romance in Hagwon Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - The Double (2 June)

15 hours ago, TRaNz said:

Product placement....2 products...I approve sooooo much...for those who watched it and know what im like will know which 2 products im referring to. HAHAHAHAHA

The drama might be not my cup of tea but I finished it and went to buy some affordable PPL 🤣. I bought the kimchi and the alley drink together with the alley recycle cup. Hahahahaha.

I have so many TKEM PPL gifs. My favourite PPL sequence is the Maserati - ginseng - sunglasses scene. It was too funny. I want to be Gon's friend. He's generous with his gifts lol.

k8WGlN.gif

vl6Wz0.gif

gZWAG3.gif

Spoiler

oVWM03.gif

vl6WzX.gif

• Like 4
  • Haha 3

81NYo5.gif - Royal Hotness x Coffee

Thanks for your help @mademoisellesia and @MayanEcho  - I feel like I have seen Temperature of love before, but not sure if I finished it! 

@MMM8P Pokemon are normally cute, but these stickers are next level adorable :GrowDerp::GengarAww:

Edited by JenL
  • Like 4
  • Haha 2
  • Heart Eyes 1

Current Obsessions: ❤ Lee Jae wook // Byeon Woo Seok - Sun Jae has run away with my heart!

8 hours ago, TRaNz said:

AHAHAHAHAHA, all the endorsements in one drama. winnnnn

But seriously hes soo lucky...like how is someone sooo handsome and good looking after running and chasing someone.

Like think it was Ep1 where he chases Luna at the rowing race...like...his hair was perfect the whole time running...hoowwwww... HAHAHAHAHA, im so jealous.

From toe to head, all cf are done so well with him. 😂

Yeah. He was running after Luna after the rowing race. It is possible cuz we don't see how those stylist doing their job behind the scenes. I bet before take and after take also in between. They must fix his hair. But for me I believe it is because oppa is just so handsome. So whatever he does he looks handsome. 😂🤣

I am not fangirling. But even his messy hair looks good on him. 😄

7 hours ago, SilverMoonTea said:

Didn't know Korean people start to eat street snacks, because during war time there is not enough rice.

-Seung Gi Hometown Flex-

@SnowBlob Actually I was surprised myself, I kept watching Hometown Flex regularly, and the later episodes always have been so much fun. 

I think I know why I continue to love Seung Gi, he's so sociable and can make a friends with just anyone! He's one of oppa that continue going strong, and apparently because of his personality more.

Aw.. I am still far behind. I haven't done even ep 1 yet. 🤣

Do we have variety thread for this? I'll visit there once I've done an episode later. 

5 hours ago, abs-oluteM said:
8 hours ago, Alice Wonderland said:

Was the drama a perpetual CF ? I can imagine so , cuz this is after all LMH!

Actually there r a lot of them. Put aside my fangirling heart and bias, all the cf were done so well. It doesn't feel too forced. It played along with the story. And you know I do love watching some good cf. So it is really not distracting or noticeable until someone or some people bring it up for fun or pointed it out that they have many during the whole episodes. 

Watch TKEM @abs-oluteM it is good. 😄😍 He looks so dashing riding on maximus. 😄😉

• Like 3
  • Haha 2
  • Star Struck 1
  • Party! 2
18 minutes ago, Alice Wonderland said:

it is tropical fruit soup. It's one of my faves.

Is this Malaysian? Reminds me of something I'd find there when I go visit my cousins. Looks tasty!

• Like 6
  • Tasty 1

sooooooo @JenL since ive only been on this site for a week or so do u mind introducing urself? (im sorry i still dont know a ton of people here just the ones that were previously/are still on soompi) if u were on soompi before, u might have saw me over there once or twice. my username over there is mirmz. or u might have seen my thread weekly meme theme? 

• Like 5
  • Party! 1

mirmz out

*insert mic drop*

Explosion Mic Drop GIF by P.O.S. - Find & Share on GIPHY

ttyl people <3

5 minutes ago, JenL said:

Is this Malaysian? Reminds me of something I'd find there when I go visit my cousins. Looks tasty!

I guess no, I am not sure where it originally comes from but you can meet this kind of soup a lot here. yes it does tasty. Especially in a hot weather like in our country. so it is so great. feel energized and refresh. :love:

you can also have them served like this sometimes, the young coconut fruit flesh is just so yum... 

Spoiler

This is tropical vacation in a bowl. Tropical coconut soup with fruit. |  Frutas y verduras, Recetas con frutas, Recetas de comida

• Like 3
  • Tasty 3