Havenites Dabang

1 hour ago, mademoiselle said:

By the way, what is the COVID situation like in Indonesia, Malaysia and Singapore now? @abs-oluteM @SilverMoonTea

Lockdown or free to go out?

The situation has not changed though they have started to allow dine in for those who are fully vaxed. 

20 minutes ago, TRaNz said:

What asian uses a dish washer? LOL

All hand wash here baby, extra cleanliness and care handling. The trust is there with the manual process unlike with the machine. hahahahahaha

Omg agreed . LOL! 

I will always remember this eps from Fresh off The Boat

• Haha 3

Mon-Tues: -  Wed-Thurs: -  Fri-Sat:  Connection Sat-Sun: The Midnight Romance in Hagwon Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - The Double (2 June)

9 minutes ago, abs-oluteM said:

Omg agreed . LOL! 

I will always remember this eps from Fresh off The Boat

AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA YESSS, (never watched the show before) BUT YESS THIS IS ME 100%

I am the mom, same thoughts about the dishwasher. We got one at home....never seen it used in the last 20 years or more. HAHAHAHA

At work (pre covid) they got a dish washer and when ppl have lunch they rinse and put into dish washer and it goes on wash cycle at 2:30pm.... im one of the few that washed their own stuff (when i dont eat out....so rare LOL) I give everyone whos got stuff in there the look fo disapproval....you've already rinsed it..just wash it with the dishwashing detergents and sponges supplied there...geeezzzzz. hahahahaha

• Haha 3

-- Survives on Bubble Milk Tea, Burgers, Fries, Chicken Nuggets and Fried Chicken --

-- Currently watching: {not watching anything at the moment} --

"Chinese people respect their nice plate that's why they are called China"

WTF :lmao2:

@abs-oluteM @TRaNz So Asian don't use dishwasher but they use washing machine? What's your logic in that now? :laugh:

@TRaNz Unfortunately in our house, I only trust my own washing. Other people do it and the result is worse than the dishwasher. And regretfully I don't enjoy doing dishes. It's there for me to make good use of so I'm using it and rather have it than not. That said, I do wash the big stuff like pots & pans by hand and the plates, cutleries the dishwasher can do it for me.

One day, I'll go try that resto at Glen and report back. One day. Some day. LOLLL.

So is the Yukhoe good at Guhng?

I wish I don't have to cook it myself in the sense that I want to be able to focus on eating. I've been the one that does the cooking for 2-3 times because the others had no idea how to do it right. And then there was one group which you'd think they could keep an eye out for it but they completely let the meat overcooked. What a waste. So I much prefer having a restaurant staff help and they probably know how to handle/cook it better for us. :idk: 

• Haha 3

So Asian don't use dishwasher but they use washing machine? What's your logic in that now? :laugh:

Fair..but.....ahh....shush you HAHAHHAHA

So is the Yukhoe good at Guhng?

Been awhile since i been, I mean i loved it and Guhng is a higher end korean restaurant. like more fancier than Bornga. When u want that extra space and quietness but quality food. oouufffffff

I wish I don't have to cook it myself in the sense that I want to be able to focus on eating. I've been the one that does the cooking for 2-3 times because the others had no idea how to do it right. And then there was one group which you'd think they could keep an eye out for it but they completely let the meat overcooked. What a waste. So I much prefer having a restaurant staff help and they probably know how to handle/cook it better for us.

yeah i guess i can see where youre coming from. Spose after awhile you get used to it and want to have it made yourself. feel the kbbq experienceeeeeeeeeeeeee

• Haha 3

-- Survives on Bubble Milk Tea, Burgers, Fries, Chicken Nuggets and Fried Chicken --

2 hours ago, mademoiselle said:

@abs-oluteM @TRaNz So Asian don't use dishwasher but they use washing machine? What's your logic in that now? :laugh:

There's a simple reason. Washing clothes is hard and is a long process. For washing plates - it is fast and to use the dishwasher , you still need to clear the plates etc ( which is half the process). So since you are already almost done, should just wash all the way. I do think that dishwashers make sense if you have a lot of plates to clean.

Ooo I saw you guys talk about ox tongue! I love that ...always order when we have kbbq. I do miss it too. But don't dare these days to go out and eat yet. Also doing at home is heck of a lot or work especially when you have to clean the grill / hot plate. 

• Like 1
  • Clapping Hands 2

Mon-Tues: -  Wed-Thurs: -  Fri-Sat:  Connection Sat-Sun: The Midnight Romance in Hagwon Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - The Double (2 June)

3 hours ago, TRaNz said:

What asian uses a dish washer? LOL

All hand wash here baby, extra cleanliness and care handling. The trust is there with the manual process unlike with the machine. hahahahahaha

3 hours ago, abs-oluteM said:

Omg agreed . LOL! 

LOL yeah dishwasher, even I know the result is actually good, clean, there is UV technology etc etc technically but it just not 1st option in our logic LOL

but gawd my brother was loving to use dishwasher I even had fight of it :laugh:

4 hours ago, mademoiselle said:

Hahaha I think we will head to that path soon. At least I read Sydney/NSW will be like that where people who has been vaccinated can have their freedom and they will need to show proof through the gov app. I've to say this is so NOT going to work because who is going to police them?

Sigh. It sux. I know. Ask BF to take away for you.

exactlyyyy

tried to bring out but I had meltdown so.. Yeah sighhhhh have to be patient

4 hours ago, mademoiselle said:

Amazing that England is having such authentic BBQ places. They even have CASS beer and the glasses! Do we have that here

this is legittttt

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

G O O D  V I B E S  

♪ click me below for my cw, edits, about 

d r a m a s a f f a i r . c a r r d . c o 

On 8/25/2021 at 8:11 AM, bairama said:

@Jane Janeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee I miss youuuuu

Missed you too, bb! How have you been?

On 8/25/2021 at 10:07 AM, Tofu said:

I did not watch the entire MSG Wannabe series, but I saw clips here and there. I liked the other artists but I was mainly tuning in for him.

Tofu, you shoulddd! The series is so so good and the friendships between the guys so wholesome!

23 hours ago, abs-oluteM said:

Ooo I didn't realise that our Min Ah from HPS2 is close friends with Lee Sang Yi

Yes! They are college friends and they are in the same cohort (and friends) with Kim Go Eun, Park So Dam and Kim Sung Cheol! They are the legendary 2010 class at Korea National University of the Arts! Eun Jin and Sang Yi have also acted opposite each other in theatre plays earlier in their careers, you can find some clips on youtube if you search.

5 hours ago, mademoiselle said:

By the way, what is the COVID situation like in Indonesia, Malaysia and Singapore now?

Singapore just came out of our most recent 'lockdown'. But we have differentiations between vaccinated and unvaccinated folks, so the numbers to dine out, gather etc is contingent on your vaccinated status.

Random share: I am watching Birthcare Centre :love: It's a really good drama! 

Edited by Jane
  • Like 2
  • Heart Eyes 1
  • Clapping Hands 1

1 minute ago, Jane said:

Missed you too, bb! How have you been?

awwhhh you hereeeee 😍😍

just finished my dinner!

Currently have fever of one C-drama (You Are My Glory) include new oppa adoption that took me by surprise. Lol

2 minutes ago, Jane said:

Yes! They are college friends and they are in the same cohort (and friends) with Kim Go Eun, Park So Dam and Kim Sung Cheol! They are the legendary 2010 class at Korea National University of the Arts! Eun Jin and Sang Yi have also acted opposite each other in theatre plays earlier in their careers, you can find some clips on youtube if you search.

just know thisss, interestinggg

• Like 3

G O O D  V I B E S  

On 8/25/2021 at 9:07 AM, Tofu said:

@LaLa Ahh!! So much memories with those clips! I loved how they tried to keep their relationships hidden only to slip up sooner than later. I did not watch the entire MSG Wannabe series, but I saw clips here and there. I liked the other artists but I was mainly tuning in for him. Haha

I started Once Again with sceptical mind because at first we only for fight and arguing scenes. But thankfully when the plot got  settled after about 10 episodes, it became enjoyable. Those duo brothers were the source of my laugh hahahaha

He's not appearing much in MSG wannabe maybe because at the same time he's filming Hometown Cha Cha Cha. But he's really diligent and passionate for his singing and I'm happy to hear him singing various song. :pandahappy:

On 8/26/2021 at 1:51 AM, stroppyse said:

You are much nicer and more tolerant than I am.

I think for us to not drop Revolutionary Sisters and still keep going until the end shows that we are quite tolerant too LOL. 

I'm not going to make any promises other than checking out the new KBS weekend drama. Since Once Again, I have watched the rest of KBS weekend drama consecutively. Even when the plot is frustrating somehow I keep coming back to them. Or maybe because I don't have any other drama that I follow? :psweatduck:

@TRaNz should have watched the first few minutes oh Hospital Playlist season 2 ep 10. When I watched the live stream I suddenly remembered him because of the big amount of McDonald's order :laugh: This is Chae Song Hwa who ordered the long menu without forgetting anything and she tells it kindly and clearly to the staff. 

I haven't found the gif where they combined all the fries and made a mountain of it hahaha. I almost tempted to order McDonald after I finished watching it. 

• Haha 7

Currently Watching List:

K-drama: The Real Has Come, See You in My 19th Life 

K-variety: 

21 minutes ago, LaLa said:

@TRaNz should have watched the first few minutes oh Hospital Playlist season 2 ep 10. When I watched the live stream I suddenly remembered him because of the big amount of McDonald's order :laugh: This is Chae Song Hwa who ordered the long menu without forgetting anything and she tells it kindly and clearly to the staff. 

Oh yeah! I also thought of @TRaNz when they were ordering, but especially afterwards when they were eating in their rehearsal room. That was seriously a @TRaNz-level MOUND of food.  :laugh:

• Like 1
  • Haha 5
54 minutes ago, LaLa said:

32 minutes ago, stroppyse said:

Oh yeah! I also thought of @TRaNz when they were ordering, but especially afterwards when they were eating in their rehearsal room. That was seriously a @TRaNz-level MOUND of food.  :laugh:

So much love from ya'll...a Kdrama scene that has the characters ordering  heaps of fast food and its made you guys think of me. Such a proud loving moment. You guys... :love::heart::hearties: Feelin that luv. hehehehehe

• Haha 7

13 hours ago, abs-oluteM said:

There's a simple reason. Washing clothes is hard and is a long process. For washing plates - it is fast and to use the dishwasher , you still need to clear the plates etc ( which is half the process). So since you are already almost done, should just wash all the way. I do think that dishwashers make sense if you have a lot of plates to clean.

Ooo I saw you guys talk about ox tongue! I love that ...always order when we have kbbq. I do miss it too. But don't dare these days to go out and eat yet. Also doing at home is heck of a lot or work especially when you have to clean the grill / hot plate. 

Technically you can put unclean plates into the dishwasher. It's just that you need to make sure to clear the filter after a few washes. Depends how one uses a dishwasher. It would be a waste of water to use it without filling it up. I find it particularly helpful when I've visitors. Mum in particular doesn't think about cutting down the numbers of dishes from preparation to cooking so I constantly HAVE to do washing to clear the sink. The dishwasher there definitely helps especially I'm already tired taking them out/around since the morning.

Ox tongue is surprisingly delicious, I agree. I think my first ox tongue BBQ experience was in Japan. So damn good! Since then I've not rejected trying out ox tongue. Though my friend & BF didn't seem to appreciate it as much. :idk: They said it's too chewy I think.

--

Yes @TRaNz I think of you too when I've KFC or McD. There was a couple of times work ordered KFC and I've never seen such big tubs and big boxes of chickens... and yes, I was thinking, "TraNz will approve of this". Next time we have this again I'll take a photo for you. Haha.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • Heart Eyes 1

Yes @TRaNz I think of you too when I've KFC or McD. There was a couple of times work ordered KFC and I've never seen such big tubs and big boxes of chickens... and yes, I was thinking, "TraNz will approve of this". Next time we have this again I'll take a photo for you. Haha.

@TRaNz we are not toooo shweeeet (sweet) till the point you feel it creepy, right? It still cute right??? Lol

but it is, the stationery flexing club also goes to my mind when I randomly feet myself into cute store that sells stationery too,

also when there is specific oppa lovers, when scrolling in timeline, I tend to she/he will love it

for example anything BinJin on twitter timeline bcs I know @Chocolate here in JH, I'm like awww she must be happy

hihihihihihihihi thats what it feels

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Heart Eyes 1

G O O D  V I B E S  

@bairama I think it is normal that we relate some things we see to certain people. Exactly what you said because when I went to Daiso a month or so ago, I see washi tapes and stickers, I think of @SilverMoonTea @Jane @NiteWalker @JenL. Obviously now I see HB on my weibo, I think of @Chocolate. And if I see Kim Seon Ho and any men with abs, I think of @abs-oluteM, and I see BTS, I think of @Tofu and @stroppyse. And many more to be honest... like Jasper Liu, Chae Hyo Seop and Hwang In Yeop... these Havenites will know who pop into my mind when I see them. And YY will remind me of you! xD

• Like 3
  • Haha 5
  • Heart Eyes 1
2 hours ago, mademoiselle said:

work ordered KFC and I've never seen such big tubs and big boxes of chickens

This is what I call group therapy. HAHAHAHAHAHA:laugh:

5 minutes ago, bairama said:

we are not toooo shweeeet (sweet) till the point you feel it creepy, right? It still cute right??? Lol

nahhh, not even, this is all fine. :smile:

Im about to have a nap as I had a Kebab for lunch.

Tonite will be Pizzaaaaaaaaaaaaa :SquirtleNiceAhah:

• Haha 6

6 minutes ago, Jane said:

Hyun Bin is endorsing Lazada's next sale and he's everywhere on publicity boards. Which means I think of @Chocolate all the time HAHAHAHA I think she's very happy this month whenever she goes out. :love:

But I hear shopee has better prices. Dilemma!!! Loyal to Hyun Bin or to my wallet???

3 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

@Chocolate How is it that french fries (unhealthy) is gain???

Beats me. But look at that peanut butter and jam sandwich!

And for @TRaNz, if he eats a cheeseburger + french fries + banana pie, he net gains +6.2 minutes!!! And that banana pie is quite good! 😂

McDonald's App has $1 Banana Pie Deal you can redeem daily at all outlets  in S'pore till Aug 5 | Great Deals Singapore

Edited by Chocolate
  • Haha 7
4 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

And I suggest you be loyal to your wallet. BTW, curious me wants to know what crazy $$ have you spent on HB and BinJin? Did you buy DVDs?

Haha! I haven't spent anything but don't tell anyone. I haven't even joined Hyun Bin's fan club!

Sadly CLOY has no DVD. Tried to buy the cloy photobook but it is out of stock everywhere. But now that you remind me...

crash-landing-on-you-love-photobook-6535

Edited by Chocolate
  • Haha 6
  • Heart Eyes 1
10 minutes ago, Chocolate said:

But I hear shopee has better prices. Dilemma!!! Loyal to Hyun Bin or to my wallet???

HAHAHAH I mainly buy on Shopee too but my brother buys electronics on Lazada and he says there are better deals there. So you can still try to be loyal to both in this category?:laugh:

How is a hot dog worse than a cheeseburger? Thought it would be the other way around!

• Haha 6