Havenites Dabang

1 hour ago, wallflowersforjane said:

Anyone doing some 9.9 shopping?

My cart is super random - vitamins, earrings (PBIO inspired ones), soju, coffee and snacks. :SquirtleSquadCool:

I need some skincare to magically make my face look younger , so easier to imagine myself next to all these young oppas....:smug:

kim-min-jae-confirms-lead-role-in-new-sb

I give @SilverMoonTea 3 weeks max. By then , OTP get together - her interest may wane :facts:

How do I know what is my Wizarding house? Is there a quiz to determine it ? Or I can choose?

@TiNaDo no k dramas catching your fancy?

@TRaNz are you watching? 

• Like 1
  • Haha 4
  • Awesome 1
  • Star Struck 1

Mon-Tues: -  Wed-Thurs: -  Fri-Sat:  Connection Sat-Sun: The Midnight Romance in Hagwon Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - The Double (2 June)

3 minutes ago, abs-oluteM said:

I give @SilverMoonTea 3 weeks max. By then , OTP get together - her interest may wane :facts:

How do I know what is my Wizarding house? Is there a quiz to determine it ? Or I can choose?

Yeah go to madem 1st page and click the sorting hats... haha you need to sign up to the website and do the quiz... Sincerely hope you're Slytherin lols...

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

ezgif-com-gif-maker-47.gif

20 minutes ago, SilverMoonTea said:

@NiteWalker only giving me 1 week lols

3 minutes ago, abs-oluteM said:

LOL! Okay documenting all this! 

4 minutes ago, abs-oluteM said:

You have to take the quiz on the Wizarding World website.

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

1 minute ago, MMM8P said:

hi @mademoisellesia

wut u up to?

Work :letalQQ:Woke up feeling the Blues that it's only Thursday.

You? Homework or chilling? Last time you mentioned you were into rom-com, have you checked out How to Lose A Guy in 10 Days or The Holiday? The former feels a bit outdated now with the current trends and views on feminism etc., nonetheless it is still a cute rom-com. The Holiday will probably go down as a one of my faves with Kate Winslet in it. Gumption!

• Like 5
  • Heart Eyes 2
2 minutes ago, mademoisellesia said:

You? Homework or chilling? Last time you mentioned you were into rom-com, have you checked out How to Lose A Guy in 10 Days or The Holiday? The former feels a bit outdated now with the current trends and views on feminism etc., nonetheless it is still a cute rom-com. The Holiday will probably go down as a one of my faves with Kate Winslet in it. Gumption!

oh i got done w/ homework like 2 hours ago XD

and no i have not tried those rom coms! thanks for the recommendations! <3

• Like 6
  • Heart Eyes 2

mirmz out

*insert mic drop*

Explosion Mic Drop GIF by P.O.S. - Find & Share on GIPHY

ttyl people <3

Just now, abs-oluteM said:

how long did JKY last ? Under a week ? But this one may be longer since it is an ongoing drama.

More than a week because she did binge the webdrama with Choi Woo Shik (and fell for him) and completed Born Again. I seriously thought the love would last longer if she had seen his charming side, how swift and smooth but cute he was with Noona Im Soo Jung *insert self*. That's why about 3-4 weeks I'd say. Hahaha. Maybe ma boy can last a bit longer if he keeps serenading Song Ah (and the viewers) in each episode with his classical piano pieces and throws those dimples around more often. :eeeee: 

• Like 1
  • Haha 5
6 hours ago, abs-oluteM said:

@TRaNz are you watching? 

OmG Yaaaaassss !!! Seohyunniee Buunniieee,TRaNz oopppppaaa be watching and cheering you onnn !!! wooooooooo :love::heart:

Super excited for itttttt. hehehe

• Like 3
  • Insightful 1
  • Haha 1
  • Heart Eyes 2

-- Survives on Bubble Milk Tea, Burgers, Fries, Chicken Nuggets and Fried Chicken --

-- Currently watching: {not watching anything at the moment} --

Current predictions for how long Kim Min Jae will last as @SilverMoonTea’s oppa.

1 week - @NiteWalker

3 weeks - @abs-oluteM @mademoisellesia

5 weeks - @im0202

6 weeks - wallflowersforjane (I believe in KMJ’s dimples to keep her interested!)

:jkbtsgoodluck:  

Wow @TRaNz, haven’t seen you this excited for a drama for awhile.

Edited by wallflowersforjane
  • Haha 7

2 hours ago, MMM8P said:

hi @TRaNz!

:MewHi:

Heeeyyyy Mirimirimrimimzimimimrz :CharmanderYay:

pretty sure its you right? hahaha

Hope you're doing well!

7 minutes ago, wallflowersforjane said:

Wow @TRaNz, haven’t seen you this excited for a drama for awhile.

Nawwwww.....imagine I watch it and its a let down....LOL. nah ill see it through. hahaha

• Like 4
  • Haha 1
  • Heart Eyes 1
  • Sad 1

-- Survives on Bubble Milk Tea, Burgers, Fries, Chicken Nuggets and Fried Chicken --

-- Currently watching: {not watching anything at the moment} --