Havenites Dabang

12 hours ago, abs-oluteM said:

Hellooo ! Yes of course I remember. By the way that guy’s career has really taken off over the last couple of years - he’s won a number of awards . 
yup am looking forward to Jiri Mountain. Hope we get an airing date soon . I definitely recommend Run On if you’re looking for a good drama . 

Really? I didn't follow him at all, but feels good to know his career has taken off. But he played his role in Plus Nine Boys quite well. I just follow Yoo Da In on IG and saw the movie. I figured she did a drama last year aswell, but haven't really heard of it. 

Me too, it sounds like a drama with great visuals. 

• Like 3
On 1/20/2021 at 8:18 PM, Dhakra said:

Really? I didn't follow him at all, but feels good to know his career has taken off. But he played his role in Plus Nine Boys quite well. I just follow Yoo Da In on IG and saw the movie. I figured she did a drama last year aswell, but haven't really heard of it. 

Me too, it sounds like a drama with great visuals. 

Are you not gonna watch this :

https://asianwiki.com/Mouse_(Korean_Drama)

Your gal KSJ has a lead role in it

--------------------

Helllooo @mirmz . How's school ? Any errr gossip to update us ? :GrowDerp:

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

Mon-Tues: -  Wed-Thurs: -  Fri-Sat:  Connection Sat-Sun: The Midnight Romance in Hagwon Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - The Double (2 June)

22 hours ago, SilverMoonTea said:

Bubble tea lovers be careful... :laugh:@TRaNz

Hallo everyone, barely alive this week, so busy... no new oppas... dramas all kind of abandoned...

where is the gofundme page for her lawyer fees. I must support a fellow Bubble Tea addict !!!!! hahaha

• Like 2
  • Haha 5

-- Survives on Bubble Milk Tea, Burgers, Fries, Chicken Nuggets and Fried Chicken --

-- Currently watching: {not watching anything at the moment} --

17 hours ago, SilverMoonTea said:

Bubble tea lovers be careful.

Let’s not forget that she is a ‘hardworking’ person who wants to continue studying and a person who loves to help people.........:mad:...despite positive for COVID. 

sigh...Anyways...Got back from a clinic to remove a pimple haha. Poke me with a syringe ahahaha

• Like 2
  • Haha 6

💉🌼🔪🌼💉

“A romantic who likes flowers.”

ezgif-com-crop-5.gif

23 minutes ago, abs-oluteM said:

@NiteWalker no Lunar New Year celebrations this year for sure . Sadness . I will spend time looking for more oppa abs or arms 

well at the rate the infections is going on.....and the spread....nothing much we can do about it...my colleagues was also grumbling about it.....that she cannot return bk to her hometown and her mother will be all alone at the hometown

• Like 1
  • Sad 3
1 hour ago, NiteWalker said:

how big is the pimple?

It’s unusually big and lasted for quite long, so I went in today to see if it’s a pimple. Haha 80 dollars though 🙀🥺

52 minutes ago, abs-oluteM said:

@NiteWalker no Lunar New Year celebrations this year for sure . Sadness . I will spend time looking for more oppa abs or arms 

we are limited to 8 guests a house and cannot go to two or more houses for visitation. They sort of encourage people to snitch? So they can come down and spot check.

• Like 3
  • Shocked 1

💉🌼🔪🌼💉

“A romantic who likes flowers.”

ezgif-com-crop-5.gif

On 1/22/2021 at 3:47 AM, Darkarcana said:

Or you can just tag @Dhakra to this thread?

I don't see any thread. :laugh:

On 1/21/2021 at 2:31 PM, abs-oluteM said:

Are you not gonna watch this :

https://asianwiki.com/Mouse_(Korean_Drama)

Your gal KSJ has a lead role in it

Oh!!! Hell yeah! I am so going to watch it. TvN, Crime Drama & KSJ? Count me in! I am totally gonna watch it. Writing it down into my notepad.

giphy.gif

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

I see soon we will have a member shop feature? Is it still under-developing state @abs-oluteM ? :thinking:

@JaneI had KFC for lunch yesterday while watching raw videos of Youn's Stay. It helps to not be jealous with the guests having a delicious food :MewGiggle:

Wish everyone always stay safe and healthy :hearties:

• Party! 4

Currently Watching List:

K-drama: The Real Has Come, See You in My 19th Life 

K-variety: 

2 minutes ago, LaLa said:

I see soon we will have a member shop feature? Is it still under-developing state @abs-oluteM ? :thinking:

@JaneI had KFC for lunch yesterday while watching raw videos of Youn's Stay. It helps to not be jealous with the guests having a delicious food :MewGiggle:

Wish everyone always stay safe and healthy :hearties:

yep....aaahahah coming soon. We're in the process of preparing , please look forward to it!

Now I feel like having KFC. Has been a while since I had it . 

@Dhakra At least of late KSJ has been getting into some good serious dramas.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Mon-Tues: -  Wed-Thurs: -  Fri-Sat:  Connection Sat-Sun: The Midnight Romance in Hagwon Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - The Double (2 June)