Havenites Dabang

6 hours ago, Ameera said:

** don’t tell let me guess what change in you 

Loollll...I did not like her long hair....ahahah...I thought short was better...

Anyway , you see my oppa Ha Seok Jin...in a tragic love triangle ...two brothers love the same girl...my god....this woman just loves taking on these melodramatic shows...

• Like 8
  • Haha 1

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: -  Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - Will Love In Spring

When you have an oppa who debut in 1999 and is active yearly with 4-5 works...

"I appreciate your efforts oppa...but wah...i have to jolt it down on your shrine....This is gonna take forever...😅😅 Aw I shouldn't have say that I am going to do it awwww hahaha."

5 hours later...

💀

@mademoisellesiaI can relate. Go to my HK artists and you will know why hahaha I can relate haha

• Like 1
  • Haha 7

💉🌼🔪🌼💉

“A romantic who likes flowers.”

ezgif-com-crop-5.gif

30 minutes ago, mademoisellesia said:

@bluepebbles I think I now understand why you are retiring and offering HB to @Chocolate

I was researching what to include on LMH and holy moly the length of the details and records! 🤯 *I'll just pretend I didn't see them.

Where is the lie? The ajumma in me is seriously challenged 😂 . But we had to coz we need money to buy @Soju’s coffee  —

spacer.png

• Like 4
  • Haha 3

Plop Cat GIFs | Tenor

7 hours ago, Ameera said:

@katakwasabi yummy Kit Kat 😉

Kit kat 🤤

19 minutes ago, mademoisellesia said:

We should get @katakwasabi to build Oh Jung Se's thread. He said he did 100 over projects.

Lol. Oh Jung Se is on my supporting actor list, but it's highly unlikely that I'll make a thread for him or anyone....before I make one for Shin Sung Rok...that is if I do make one for him. Hahahaha 🤣

• Like 2
  • Haha 7

81NYo5.gif - Royal Hotness x Coffee

11 minutes ago, bluepebbles said:

Whoa that’s quite a load of info! 🤯

I joggled my info from the english version of that site + this (i was hanging out at their forums before) and this

Aside from the interviews which are worth compiling—that’s what i see the most relevant specially to know an actor’s life. 

Yeah I looked at those too, to check for any discrepancies and then I check Chinese version because they tend to be a bit more detailed, but this one is just overkill! So no, not going to even look at it. We don't need to do introduction, do we? Coz... I don't think I need to intro LMH? 🤣

7 minutes ago, katakwasabi said:

Lol. Oh Jung Se is on my supporting actor list, but it's highly unlikely that I'll make a thread for him or anyone....before I make one for Shin Sung Rok...that is if I do make one for him. Hahahaha 🤣

Do one for SSR! Claim your Oppa!

• Haha 6
59 minutes ago, abs-oluteM said:

Loollll...I did not like her long hair....ahahah...I thought short was better...

Anyway , you see my oppa Ha Seok Jin...in a tragic love triangle ...two brothers love the same girl...my god....this woman just loves taking on these melodramatic shows...

I saw this a few months ago and interested in it. Even it has this triangle love trope I don't mind. I'll check it out how it is later. And yay viu is subbed it.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
1 hour ago, NiteWalker said:

its the same girl from 'My ID is Gangnam Beauty' ???

Yes...also the one from Graceful Family...was this the drama with some dead fish?

@Alice Wonderland I am only remotely interested because I have been waiting forever for Ha Seok Jin to have a drama comeback. While I do not mind Ji Soo, I cannot believe he (HSJ ) has to play second fiddle to Ji Soo.  Also I found it little bit scandalous that JS had a crush on his teacher ( Im Soo Hyang). And then now he's all grown up...hmmm ....this is gonna be a like one tragic love story...

@mademoisellesia You always put in 200% effort in all your oppa shrines...i love it ...

1 minute ago, katakwasabi said:

This pic...he matches JH's pink colour. Can you guess who this is? Hahaa

Is that Jung Kyung Ho? By the way , you need to make a thread for SSR...please don't even think twice

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: -  Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - Will Love In Spring

Honestly two things I hate from drama tropes the most, they are triangle cliche and tragic ending. But I am quite numb to these along the time. I can start it anyway and will think how to deal with the heartbreak later. If it'a good then its good if it's bad bad bad then I'll just switch to other shows that suit me. 

I dropped GF. Lol. It was total makjang foe me and I can't take it. Hahaha. So how was the ending. I just got some snippets of its final previews through the IG feeds. And the last time I know she was the daughter of the grand father not of the father. I feel what?! R they real?? Then I thought it was the right decision to drop it very early. Hahaha. 

I like her in MIGB with CEW. But it also felt a bit boring nearing the end. But thankfully I managed to finish it to the end. 

I know HSJ in house keeper. He was such a clean perfectionist there. Well that is his job to be a housekeeper call. Since then I never see him anymore. But from that show I come to like him. He's handsome! Lol. And JS. Ah.. I feel bad for him. Why he keeps taking this kind of role. I mean he always end up breaking his heart cuz the girl loves someone else. 

• Like 5
  • Haha 2
5 minutes ago, Alice Wonderland said:

I feel bad for him. Why he keeps taking this kind of role. I mean he always end up breaking his heart cuz the girl loves someone else. 

So true ...there's a running joke out there about how they hope this time Ji Soo will get the girl...🤩...well given that he's the 1st lead , he just might.

• Like 2
  • Haha 4