Havenites Dabang

spacer.png
Good morning ...

Don’t worry guys, you can do it with the new threads ..no pressure, you can work on it slowly  

Also welcome aboard  @jeijei @JeannieBean 😘😘

Edited by abs-oluteM
  • Like 5
  • Haha 5

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: -  Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - Will Love In Spring

2 hours ago, mademoisellesia said:

Just dropping in quickly to say hello. I really like the font style I see on mobile. Anyone knows what's the name?

Ok I'm off to reserved more space for my estates. Laterz~

I think the font is Montserrat.

spacer.png

You already reserved a lot of space! I give likes until I am also tired already 😂

Good morning everyone.

Edited by Chocolate
  • Like 1
  • Haha 7
16 minutes ago, Chocolate said:

I think the font is Montserrat.

You already reserved a lot of space! I give likes until I am also tired already 

Ohhh, smart you, looking at the codes. Thanks!

I did, and it never seem enough because of my OCD wanting them to look super neat. 😅 I think it looks better now that I split them to separate posts. If Soju can widen the width of the column it would be great; lessen the scrolling when there's long texts and photos in the post.

• Like 5
  • Haha 3
Just now, LaLa said:

I took a peek at YSJ thread, and wow, it's amazing with how complete his information.

I started his thread at you-know-where so his info is more comprehensive 😄 

Oh now I'm reminded of a query I have, @bluepebbles, to register for the new actor thread, do we provide you the link in the directory thread or we tagged one of you in the actor's thread?

• Like 6
  • Haha 3
57 minutes ago, LaLa said:

@abs-oluteM does the bread preparing for its abs? 😂 Where do you find that kind of gif is amazed me. 

I use giphy.com and sometimes tenor.com...I will type in key words...funnily this morning when I typed in "breakfast" on giphy , it gave me this pervy bread...maybe there are cookies attached to the site that can track my preferences for gifs 😂

Look at how cute this bread  is.

tenor.gif?itemid=10415035

• Like 3
  • Haha 5

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: -  Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - Will Love In Spring

@SnowBlob , we ( @wallflowersforjane @-StrongTower- ) will build our “garden”  next to yours 😝....say hi to your neighbours ...

By the way @SilverMoonTea which actor got Covid ? 

Spoiler

@Ameera Later I’ll start the drama thread for your husband 😝

Spoiler

• Haha 7

@katakwasabi yes I love Go Joon... I sometimes covert @Ameera's husband ..hahahah...but it is nice to see that an actor who has played supporting roles for so long see recognition  later in his career. Love your gif in the siggy

@SilverMoonTea yeah I know you sure drop once the OTP gets together. Anyway hope the actor gets well soon and no one else caught it.

• Like 7
  • Haha 1