Havenites Dabang

1 hour ago, mademoisellesia said:

@bluepebbles I think I now understand why you are retiring and offering HB to @Chocolate

I was researching what to include on LMH and holy moly the length of the details and records! 🤯 *I'll just pretend I didn't see them.

Oh dear. What did I get myself into 😱😂 I already have so much work IRL 😅

55 minutes ago, bluepebbles said:

Aside from the interviews which are worth compiling—that’s what i see the most relevant specially to know an actor’s life. 

That's true. It would be interesting to read more of their thoughts and what they are like. I shall focus on this. HB is an exceptional person 😍 Now I just need to find the data to back it up🤣

• Haha 9
17 minutes ago, Chocolate said:

Oh dear. What did I get myself into 😱😂 I already have so much work IRL 😅

That's true. It would be interesting to read more of their thoughts and what they are like. I shall focus on this. HB is an exceptional person 😍 Now I just need to find the data to back it up🤣

LOL, works already done for you. I've to start from scratch for LMH 😅

It's looking so pretty though 🤩

• Like 2
  • Haha 6
2 hours ago, abs-oluteM said:

Yes...also the one from Graceful Family...was this the drama with some dead fish?

@Alice Wonderland I am only remotely interested because I have been waiting forever for Ha Seok Jin to have a drama comeback. While I do not mind Ji Soo, I cannot believe he (HSJ ) has to play second fiddle to Ji Soo.  Also I found it little bit scandalous that JS had a crush on his teacher ( Im Soo Hyang). And then now he's all grown up...hmmm ....this is gonna be a like one tragic love story...

ooooo i like her....and yes this is the drama with the dead fish....they make a damn funeral for a dead fish!!

LOL, works already done for you. I've to start from scratch for LMH 😅

It's looking so pretty though 🤩

lols that's nice...when u have the passion for an artist, one tends to always make the best for it 😉 

• Like 5
  • Haha 6
3 minutes ago, NiteWalker said:

i will remember that forever....and i love it when she stroll it down that aisle without a care in the world.....wearing a red dress with a red rose i believe??? 😄 

Hahahahaha yes. It's such a weird scene. But ok, badass 😄 😄 Just so random though. Like what the hell...?

**SPOILER ALERT**

Edited by mademoisellesia
  • Like 3
  • Haha 5
2 hours ago, mademoisellesia said:

Wait...wait. He is the 1st lead?! 😮

Yes . If you see MBC site , Ji Soo followed by HSJ. I was 😱....I used to think I like Ji soo ...but when his “opponent” is HSJ ...I may not choose him after all 👻

• Like 6
  • Haha 3

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: -  Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - Will Love In Spring

@abs-oluteM Ji Soo was cute in Angry Mom and Page Turner. He started going downhill for me in Strong Woman Do Bong Soon. And he just never really had a role that I like after and his acting was somewhat similar. Plus, no to the setup of this drama. Is there a possibility of time jump? I don't actually know the full plot/sypnosis, but I saw Im Soo Hyang in bridal gown so will she be married to HSJ and then fell in love with JS?

• Like 10

I saw we have club sections, but when I try to access it said that my account don't have permission to access it. Is it the club have yet open to public?

Currently I'm online with my phone. Will try again when logged in with laptop

• Like 11

Currently Watching List:

K-drama: The Real Has Come, See You in My 19th Life 

K-variety: 

@abs-oluteM Ji Soo was cute in Angry Mom and Page Turner. He started going downhill for me in Strong Woman Do Bong Soon. And he just never really had a role that I like after and his acting was somewhat similar. Plus, no to the setup of this drama. Is there a possibility of time jump? I don't actually know the full plot/sypnosis, but I saw Im Soo Hyang in bridal gown so will she be married to HSJ and then fell in love with JS?

here  let me shamelessly promote my synopsis and thread 

I don't know if HSJ will end up marrying her but from the teaser posters it may be that way..but man , does JS wanna be the bad boy that stole his hyung's wife...I can smell the tragedy a mile away...

I liked him in Page Turner. Did not watch Angry Mom. I fell asleep watching the Netflix drama he was in - My First First Love 😝

• Like 6
  • Haha 5

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: -  Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - Will Love In Spring

37 minutes ago, LaLa said:

I saw we have club sections, but when I try to access it said that my account don't have permission to access it. Is it the club have yet open to public?

Currently I'm online with my phone. Will try again when logged in with laptop

It was hidden because we're not quite ready to open it up yet. 😃

• Like 11
Just now, mademoisellesia said:

Which one? YSJ I can copy & paste but is still time-consuming because of the 10 mins wait. I'm trying to do something else "new" and lost it just now by accidentally closing the tab. 😭 Now I'm re-doing it.

/flip table.

All of them! Gosh. I am such a newbie at this.

• Like 5
  • Haha 6

6 minutes ago, wallflowersforjane said:

It is up to you what you want to put. The basic is profile, filmography, discography. YSJ was a newbie so it was easier to collate data then and now he's on army duty - no new updates. HURRAY for me. LOL.

Edit: Mine is overkill, don't follow my footsteps 😛

Edited by mademoisellesia
  • Like 4
  • Haha 6
1 hour ago, wallflowersforjane said:

I never owned or opened a thread before. I braced myself and volunteer to take care 2 threads...

spacer.png

Once again thank you to @bluepebbles for starting and transferring it to me >///<

@Tofu Ahh I see. Thank you for the information. I thought there's something wrong on my end

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 5

Currently Watching List:

K-drama: The Real Has Come, See You in My 19th Life 

K-variety: